Alien choir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
This photograph shows a group of six aliens standing on a garage roof in Alabama.

http://www.abduct.com/photos/_photpix/pn008.3.jpg

nice to see aliens are into the festive spirit as well.

EXTERNAL LINK laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Dumbest thing I've seen today... besides Lizard Men.

Bicnarok

chillmeistergen
It just gets better and better, thank you conspiracy theorists, you've supplied a ridiculous amount of material for my sitcom.

Mr. Slippyfist

Bicnarok
This thread is actually meant as a laugh, with it being xmas time and all.

Amazing that people take it serious and try and use it as a generalization that all conspiracy's are as daft.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Amazing that people take it serious and try and use it as a generalization that all conspiracy's are as daft. I never said that... I just said that this forum made me laugh, and that picture/explanation is dumb.

Nothing against you.

JackieCD
Cute but fake

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Amazing that people take it serious and try and use it as a generalization that all conspiracy's are as daft.

Nah, it's not the conspiracies, it's the 'theorists', they call themselves that when actually, they didn't theorise anything, they're going along with someone else's theory. They're funny much in the same way Marxists are, they copy and they paste, and paste and copy, but they're probably further from the truth than anybody else.

Nod
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Dumbest thing I've seen today... besides Lizard Men.

Hadn't saw Deano's post that day? mmm

stick out tongue

But this picture is so bad.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.