headmasters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Losty
whos seen this? the english dub is awwwwfffuuull but the transformers cartoons lived on for much longer then once thought, lots of new good guys n bad guys Ive never seen with old faves

Sadako of Girth
Ive seen clips, but waiting to get my mitts on the english language DVDs.
Looked good. Clips are up on youtube. The got a more figure-accurate depiction of the Head Masters and the Heads are no longer Nebulans (Lousy green cartoon-ming-the-merciless-lookalike-Nebulans at that!)
they are smaller transformers themselves, if my understanding is on the money about that run.

The final battle between Soundwave and Blaster, prior to Soundblaster's appearance alone warrants getting it in...

Losty
the dvd i have is in english, but not the orig voices really funny dubs, ****en great but

Sadako of Girth
Dont know how that sit with me. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Might get the Japanese versions in instead.

freek
they released the dvds with japanese and english audio and english subtitles: well worth the watch
looking forward to supergod masterforce and all the other japanese transformers series

Sadako of Girth
Oh, they have...? Cool.

Thanks Freek. smile

freek
well they have in australia?

check out madman.com.au they have a full catalogue of stuff. oh and i don't remember where but they definitely said somewhere they were releasing all the other series as well eventually

Sadako of Girth
big grin Nice one.

grey fox
It'd be wiser to get a Japanese version with English subs, I've heard the dubs and their horible.

Losty
yeah the dubs are shit, but funny..

freek
wish they'd actually gotten the voice actors for g1 to dub them back in the day...that would've just been absolutely awesome

has anyone seen beast wars II or neo? or know if its any good?

Losty
Ive got a beast wars dvd , but havent watched it yet, still on head masters, man why didnt the yanks take after this? **** it would of been epic

grey fox
Originally posted by Losty
Ive got a beast wars dvd , but havent watched it yet, still on head masters, man why didnt the yanks take after this? **** it would of been epic

Because it was the late eighties/Early Nineties ?

People were too busy with teh Pokeymons to care....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.