Is It Possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I got this idea looking at Rogue Jedi's profile.

Do you think it's possible for any man to be so good looking that other guys would want to have sex with them if they were dressed in drag?

If you think it's possible, how would the guy attain the pinnacle of physical attraction?

Oh, and Merry Xmas. (:

kodak
i'd sleep with Rj Too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I got this idea looking at Rogue Jedi's profile.

Do you think it's possible for any man to be so good looking that other guys would want to have sex with them if they were dressed in drag?

If you think it's possible, how would the guy attain the pinnacle of physical attraction?

Oh, and Merry Xmas. (: I know someone like this. Why do you think I put it in my profile? wink

Neo_Version 7
That's the thing.

That explanation was everything I want to attain to.
I want to be so good-looking, guys would do me.

Rogue Jedi
That's the thing.

That explanation was everything I want to attain to.
I want to be so good-looking, guys would do me. I have no comment at this time, sir. *turns it over to Kodak* ninja

kodak
RJ is hot. droolio

Neo_Version 7
Come to think of it, I dont think I've seen how you really look Rouge. I always assumed you looked like Dante from DEVIL MAY CRY.

Now, Dante was up there in the list of hot guys.

kodak
hotter then Dante

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by kodak
hotter then Dante yes

Come to think of it, I dont think I've seen how you really look Rouge. I always assumed you looked like Dante from DEVIL MAY CRY.

Now, Dante was up there in the list of hot guys.

http://www.myspace.com/rjdabeastieboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.