Sega Dreamcast 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
It seems Sega has been doing very well with itself with increasing profits due to games like (surprised anyone?) Shadow the Hedgehog selling well in the USA as well as a ton of successful RPGs in Japan. It is rumored that Sega has begun work this month on a new console codenamed the Dreamcast 2.

http://www.trademork.com/dreamcast/

SaTsuJiN

Neo Darkhalen
Confused times.

Mairuzu
POWER STONE

JackieCD
I would love to see a new dreamcast, thought I think it'll be too much for the developers.

WrathfulDwarf
Keep hope alive.

JediSamuraiMRB
I used to oew a Sega Dreamcast. I hope the games will be good.

ThoraxeRMG
I still own mine, and I play it regularly.
KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

chickenlover98
Originally posted by ESB -1138
It seems Sega has been doing very well with itself with increasing profits due to games like (surprised anyone?) Shadow the Hedgehog selling well in the USA as well as a ton of successful RPGs in Japan. It is rumored that Sega has begun work this month on a new console codenamed the Dreamcast 2.

http://www.trademork.com/dreamcast/

u realize this was disproved like days ago right. there wont be another dreamcast. sega is dicided among 3 companies. so really itd be a compilation console. so NO new sega console. EVER

Violent2Dope
Lol, ESB just phailed.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lol, ESB just phailed.

fo sho my nigga. (its funny cause im white stick out tongue )

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really no expression

Wandering Flame
Lol, ESB just phailed. Or he probably just read wrong.

Originally posted by chickenlover98
fo sho my nigga.Racist terms ftl.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Or he probably just read wrong.

Racist terms ftl. 1. He phailed! smile

2. Nigga please.

Wandering Flame
1. He phailed! smile

2. Nigga please. Reported 131fist

WrathfulDwarf
(I'm Oldskool)

Yo Suckas! Dreamcast is da bomb! If ma boy says a Two-time Dreamcast is comin. Then that means is comin.

Word to your motha!

ragesRemorse
more mr bones and sonic the hedgehog?

NO THANK YOU!!!!!

you can keep your shitty games
Store them under the rest of the shitty sega games.
If anyone ever needs a good game to be created...,,no one says, "hey,get sega on the phone" Sega....EWWWWW

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
more mr bones and sonic the hedgehog?

NO THANK YOU!!!!!

you can keep your shitty games
Store them under the rest of the shitty sega games.
If anyone ever needs a good game to be created...,,no one says, "hey,get sega on the phone" Sega....EWWWWW ESB is gonna kill you. evil face

Smasandian
Too bad Mr Bones is a Saturn game.

I dont want another Dreamcast. 4 consoles is too much.

SnakeEyes
I wish Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo would just collaborate and make the "Omega Console." That would kick ass.

SaTsuJiN
yeah I just posted the disproving in the 2nd Post

c'mon keep on your toes people

Smasandian
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I wish Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo would just collaborate and make the "Omega Console." That would kick ass.

No it wouldnt.

No competition means they can choose any price for the console, games and charge whatever they want from the developers to produce games on that console.

It also doesnt breed any sort of innovation for the consoles and games because they dont need too.

I think the three console system is perfect.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Smasandian
Too bad Mr Bones is a Saturn game.

yeah, i know wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.