Iron Man vs The Dark Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Which one of these highly anticipated superhero blockbusters are you more exited for?

JediSamuraiMRB
I'm seeing both, but I'm truly excited for The Dark Knight.

JackieCD
Iron Man

Capt Spaulding
The Dark Knight's going to utery rape Iron Man. Iron Man isn't even a drunk in this movie....Marvel's movies lately have been duds, The Dark Knight will kick some serious ass

SnakeEyes
The Dark Knight will be better than Iron Man in every concievable way.

PS: Should've made this a 3 option poll and added The Incredible Hulk to it.

MattDay
with that said, i'd rather see them in this order 1. dark knight 2. hulk 3. iron man

Darth Martin
I don't know if I would see Hulk over Iron Man but I think we all agree that The Dark Knight is going win. I think it might even exceed the first movie.

endrict
I don't like Robert as tony, I am not sold as him being Tony.

I dunno about the Hulk yet until I see the trailer

DK ftw.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by endrict
I don't like Robert as tony, I am not sold as him being Tony.

I dunno about the Hulk yet until I see the trailer

DK ftw.

Downey's gonna do a good job. He may not have the height or exact features, but he can hack it.

Darth Martin
I think RD Jr. will do fine. He isn't as tall or slim but he will pull it off. But The Dark Knight has Bale, Ledger, Freeman, Caine, and Oldman. Those are all Academy Award winning class actors. That movie's gonna be aweswome. Does anyone know what it will be rated?

KK the Great
Dark Knight will probably be better, but I'm more excited for Iron Man just because I've seen Batman on the big screen so many times.

Darth Martin
Alot of people feel say the same way.

Darth Martin
Btw these movies are sure to be superhero blockblusters, is anyone heavily nterested in the The Incredible Hulk?

MrCampion
I don't know anything about it except it won't be related to Ang Lee's film or story.

ragesRemorse
im going with the dark knight because nolan has already proven that he can do action. He also established a new direction for the batman series which has massed a new fan following. Im sure favreau's iron man will be good. He seems to be a conventional and practical director and im thinking Robery Downey as iron man will be well received, but Batman has the edge with the previous success of begins

roughrider
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
The Dark Knight's going to utery rape Iron Man. Iron Man isn't even a drunk in this movie...

How do you know? He looks like a decadent party animal in the movie. It takes the accident & kidnapping to make him come up with the suit. If he's not a complete drunk, maybe they will save that for later movies when things get serious for him.
And I look forward to both movies equally.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Btw these movies are sure to be superhero blockblusters, is anyone heavily nterested in the The Incredible Hulk?

I'm pretty damn interesting in The Incredible Hulk. Partly because there hasn't been much info released on it yet. Secondly, I am very hopeful that Edward Norton will do an awesome job as Banner, and thirdly because I am looking forward to seeing The Hulk and Abomination throw down on the big screen.

With that said, I'm most excited for The Dark Knight, but The Incredible Hulk is definitely second.

Darth Martin
What makes you people think that this next Hulk movie will surpass the first one. Just curious that's all.

MrCampion
I don't know that it will but it has to be better than Ang Lee. But getting back to Iron Man I just found out who is playing him and now I think the ship has sunk. A shame.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by MrCampion
I don't know that it will but it has to be better than Ang Lee. But getting back to Iron Man I just found out who is playing him and now I think the ship has sunk. A shame.

I agree that the upcoming version of THE HULK must BE better then Ang Lee's. But I think that Robert Downey, Jr. will make a good Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I agree that the upcoming version of THE HULK must BE better then Ang Lee's. But I think that Robert Downey, Jr. will make a good Tony Stark/Iron Man. Agreed. What's wrong with Downey Jr. anyway. He looks the part, just not as tall or slim as in the comics. The rest is all there. The playboynish, drunk, and humour. Remember Downey was a drunk so I think he will piotray it well oncreen for this.

Does anyone know what TDK will be rated?

SnakeEyes
PG-13.

MrCampion
No way guys Downey isn't right for the part, no way. Too well known they should have gone with an unknown.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by MrCampion
No way guys Downey isn't right for the part, no way. Too well known they should have gone with an unknown.

WHY?

Darth Martin
Yea WHY?

And I was kinda hoping it would get R but now I won't have to sneak in. LOL Have they already given it a rating though?

roughrider
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea WHY?

And I was kinda hoping it would get R but now I won't have to sneak in. LOL Have they already given it a rating though?

You know DC's not going to allow a Batman movie with a R-rating; it will be no stronger than PG-13.

Only DC or Marvel films that have gotten strong ratings are Constantine & The Punisher, and that's because neither is a major franchise that appeals to kids.

SnakeEyes
And the Blade films.

Darth Martin
smokin'

mr.smiley
I'm more excitied about Iron Man.i've seen Batman on the silver screen enough times already,though I thought Batman Begins was awesome.Plus I'm not yet sold on Ledger as the Joker.

Darth Martin
I'm more exited about The Dark Knight. Although Iron Man should rock the house.

Btw I heard that SLJ is in this movie as Nick Fury. Is this true? And Tony Stark may be in The Incredible Hulk. eek!

Mr Shindiggery
I am more excited to see The Dark Knight and here are 5 reasons why.

1. Heath Ledger`s Joker
2. Maggie cast as Rachael
3. The introduction of Harvey Dent/Two Face
4. More Mob bosses such as Sal Maroni played by Eric Roberts
5. The sequel to one of the best comic book movies imho so whats not to look forward to.

Almighty Bauer
It has to be TDK. And Batman and Batman Returns were both 15 (though I doubt DC will make that mistake again)...
Dark Knight will be a great film. Iron Man will be a pretty good superhero film, but more fun than good. Hulk will be damaged by memories of Lee's film, but could be good...

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
It has to be TDK. And Batman and Batman Returns were both 15 (though I doubt DC will make that mistake again)...
Dark Knight will be a great film. Iron Man will be a pretty good superhero film, but more fun than good. Hulk will be damaged by memories of Lee's film, but could be good... 15? confused

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by roughrider

Only DC or Marvel films that have gotten strong ratings are Constantine & The Punisher, and that's because neither is a major franchise that appeals to kids.

i know its beside the point, but the punisher and constantine are children movies that just happen to appeal to adults

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i know its beside the point, but the punisher and constantine are children movies that just happen to appeal to adults laughing

inadachris
They're both going to be mind blowing in their own way. I'm just thankful we've hit a time where characters are getting the actors that they deserve and require!

JediSamuraiMRB
A few pics from Iron Man...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/IRONMAN.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/IRONMAN2.jpg

namorsubby
THE DARK KNIGHT IS GONNA BE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN IRON MAN.

ONE WORD:JOKER thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.