shocking news about punkyhermy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack R. Crown
it would appear your friend punkyhermy is infact a horrible racist and a troll! i will not say this without reason, i have evidence to back it up! first, here is a quote by her from the Avril Lavinge forums: secondly, here is a link to a thread made by desperate members of the forum to get her banned for spammming and racism! http://www.avrilstar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5723&page=2
PLEASE! take this seriously! you all deserve to know the truth, and if i get banned then you will know that the mods are attempting to suppress the truth!

thank you, Jack R. Crown

Wålshy
ok now this is sad!

NASA
Originally posted by Jack R. Crown
it would appear your friend punkyhermy is infact a horrible racist and a troll! i will not say this without reason, i have evidence to back it up! first, here is a quote by her from the Avril Lavinge forums: secondly, here is a link to a thread made by desperate members of the forum to get her banned for spammming and racism! http://www.avrilstar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5723&page=2
PLEASE! take this seriously! you all deserve to know the truth, and if i get banned then you will know that the mods are attempting to suppress the truth!

thank you, Jack R. Crown

Thats is more than enough to ban her but the mods here are her pals and it wont work like that

But i agree

TRH
Oh boy,Well aren't you from Pakistan?.....then whats the problem with her calling you Paki?....If you don't like it get off KMC.

Piggle Humsy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TRH
Originally posted by NASA
Thats is more than enough to ban her but the mods here are her pals and it wont work like that

But i agree No racism was used

NASA
Originally posted by TRH
Oh boy,Well aren't you from Pakistan?.....then whats the problem with her calling you Paki?....If you don't like it get off KMC.

Im a Brit and Paki is an ethic slur toward any Desi people just like the n word

Jack R. Crown
Im a Brit and Paki is an ethic slur toward any Desi people just like the n word this is true in british society paki is an extremely offensive word.

NASA
Originally posted by TRH
No racism was used

yes it was

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
roll eyes (sarcastic) cant take it!? it is true, all of it!

NASA
this is true in british society paki is an extremely offensive word.

yes it is

TRH
Im a Brit and Paki is an ethic slur toward any Desi people just like the n word Paki is the first words in Pakistan,thus makes you Pakistani and Paki seems like an abbreviation to me

Reverend Axel
I also hate Paki's.

SAVE PUNKYHERMY.

Wålshy
your being really childish

TRH
We aren't in the UK,this is the Internet

Reverend Axel
I hate the Welsh as well.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
Paki is the first words in Pakistan,thus makes you Pakistani and Paki seems like an abbreviation to me
please use this before continuing: http://www.londonslang.com/db/p/

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I also hate Paki's.

SAVE PUNKYHERMY. punkyhermy is a troll, and you are sheltering her! this is discusting!

Bardock42
And you are saying she is aware that that is a racial slur?

steverules
....who's punkyhermy? confused

NASA
I also hate Paki's.

SAVE PUNKYHERMY.

Go to hell mad

Reverend Axel
punkyhermy is a troll, and you are sheltering her! this is discusting! You are an idiot.

TRH
punkyhermy is a troll, and you are sheltering her! this is discusting! How is she a Troll?

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Bardock42
And you are saying she is aware that that is a racial slur? yes. it is known to people in the us as well. i know it, infact it is offensive here as well.

Reverend Axel
Go to hell mad Originally posted by Reverend Axel
You are an idiot.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
How is she a Troll? there is a link in the original post, if you even bothered reading it!

Wålshy
I hate the Welsh as well. you used to be cool man. what happened?

Mr Parker

But i agree

yeah they're pals with a lot of members here that do things like that.no matter what they say or do,they will never ban them.

Jack R. Crown
You are an idiot. fine, stay blind. i do not care about the thoughts of a racist, or someone eho collaborates with racists.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah they're pals with a lot of members here that do things like that.no matter what they say or do,they will never ban them. thank you friend, somebody is actually sensible here!

TRH
there is a link in the original post, if you even bothered reading it! I read it.
Punkyhermy has posted here for a long time,much longer than you,and has never and never will act like a troll.

Wålshy
ye there are some racists here

Röland
Fail thread is full of AIDS and fail.

NASA
Originally posted by TRH
I read it.
Punkyhermy has posted here for a long time,much longer than you,and has never and never will act like a troll.

so its ok for her to tell me to f*ck off to a Paki forum!?

Reverend Axel
Punkyhermy at this retarded Avril site? Or from KMC? haermm

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
I read it.
Punkyhermy has posted here for a long time,much longer than you,and has never and never will act like a troll. she already does, by flaming new members for no reason! by posting shit all the time! she already shows signs of being a troll here!

Mr Parker
thank you friend, somebody is actually sensible here!

dont call me your friend.that post you made in the conspiracy section is childish and YOU should be banned for that.

Jack R. Crown

TRH
she already does, by flaming new members for no reason! by posting shit all the time! she already shows signs of being a troll here! If you ask me,you are the one acting like a troll.

Jack R. Crown
dont call me your friend.that post you made in the conspiracy section is childish and YOU should be banned for that. lol

TRH
if you have nothing useful to say, **** off. You need to be banned,you are flaming and bashing.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
If you ask me,you are the one acting like a troll. i am trying to show you that she is a nasty racist person! why are you saying it as if i am the wrongdoer?

Reverend Axel
if you have nothing useful to say, **** off. DAD!?

Mairuzu
get over it...

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
You need to be banned,you are flaming and bashing. i think ill ignore you from now on, you have stopped saying anything useful.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Mairuzu
get over it... YOU!

NASA
Originally posted by TRH
You need to be banned,you are flaming and bashing.

She flames and bashes and no one say crap to her

TRH
i am trying to show you that she is a nasty racist person! why are you saying it as if i am the wrongdoer? You have been telling people to **** off

steverules
what a nice convo this big grin

Jack R. Crown
She flames and bashes and no one say crap to her exactly she bashes evry new member just for being new!

Wålshy
WOAHH YOU TWO HAVE NO ****ING LIFE.

none at all

this was the post that provoked punkyhermy, and you had no reason to post it!

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
You have been telling people to **** off yes, for spamming stupid shit on my thread!

Reverend Axel
WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG!!!!

steverules
Why does no one stand up to her?

TRH
This is a pathetic attempt at getting some attention.

TRH

Mr Parker

Jack R. Crown

TRH
yes, for spamming stupid shit on my thread! Why did you make this thread if you didn't want people to post in it,you don't know what spamming even is.

Mairuzu
she has a nice Avvy, let her be :P

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by steverules
Why does no one stand up to her? because of her status, she is an older memer so the mods like her. it's like the american police system, if you're friends with a cop, you can do whatever you want.

Wålshy
your just now finding that out? Reverend Axel is ALWAYS chidish in his posts and him and this thread starter if anybody,should BOTH be banned.Reverend is one of those guys the mods love as well and wont ban wither.as you saw,he engages in name calling when he cant counter your points and yet the mods wont do a damn thing about him like so many others here.a newbie will come on here and get a few warnings and get banned if they dont stop,not people like reverend.do yourself a favor,put him on your ignore list,he aint worth it.

it was aimed mainly at the threadstarter

axels cool

TRH
i am not talking about that conversation you retard. i mean all her other bashing sprees to every new member See,that's flaming,you're insulting more members.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Mairuzu
she has a nice Avvy, let her be :P oh good thinking. she looks pretty, so lets ignore the fact that she is a FILTHY RACIST

TRH
because of her status, she is an older memer so the mods like her. it's like the american police system, if you're friends with a cop, you can do whatever you want. I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
See,that's flaming,you're insulting more members. just shut up, will you? you biased racist peice of filth.

JackieCD
Oh Dear God No!

steverules
I got no clue what she looks like

TRH
just shut up, will you? you biased racist peice of filth. You are the bias one,your breaking the rules again and again.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by steverules
I got no clue what she looks like that is irrelevent really

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by TRH
You are the bias one,your breaking the rules again and again. what rules? you are talking like an idiot. but i am unsure why i am even talking to someone who backs the extermination of millions of jews.

Reverend Axel
your just now finding that out? Reverend Axel is ALWAYS chidish in his posts and him and this thread starter if anybody,should BOTH be banned.Reverend is one of those guys the mods love as well and wont ban either.as you saw,he engages in name calling when he cant counter your points and yet the mods wont do a damn thing about him like so many others here.a newbie will come on here and get a few warnings and get banned if they dont stop,not people like reverend.do yourself a favor,put him on your ignore list,he aint worth it. I HATE THAT *******!!!!

Mr Parker

kodak
The Internet, Why tap into all those fun facts when you can start bullshit fights.

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by kodak
The Internet, Why tap into all those fun facts when you can start bullshit fights. you are making no sense

TRH
what rules? you are talking like an idiot. but i am unsure why i am even talking to someone who backs the extermination of millions of jews. The Rules Of KMC Forums.
Well 1,that is a racist remark in itself,Germans do not back the extermination of Jews,It would be kinda hard for me to do that because I am background Jewish.

Reverend Axel

Röland
The Internet, Why tap into all those fun facts when you can start bullshit fights.

Second.

TRH
The Internet, Why tap into all those fun facts when you can start bullshit fights. lol

Wild-Cherry
Hey - you guys wanna stop being so ****ing immature? For god's sake. It's called PMs. Learn to handle your little disputes in a calm, sensible way that doesn't involve a racist battle royale on a ****ing internet forum.

Do you know how stupid all of you who are seriously fighting about this look? Pretty ****ing stupid.

Reverend Axel
He became scared of the truth of whats really going on in america and then became a real A-hole is what happened to him. Yeah. That really effects what I post on KMC.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by TRH
I read it.

exactly,this guy is the only guy trolling.I read through that link and there was no trolling done by her.Like someone said,this guy is just on here trolling doing this for attention,ignore him.

WrathfulDwarf
The warning goes to Jack R. Crown for accusations of trolling.

You're doing the exact thing a troll would do. Even trying to accuse mods of playing favorites. That should be ban on the SPOT!

But! we give second chances and since we have no hard feelings for idiotic accusations...we'll let you have a warning.

However, this will NOT be tolerated again. You stir up any further trouble you will be removed from this forum.

Case Closed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.