Mephisto Vs Sup Dipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins this bloodlust fight?

SpiderGauntlet
Mephisto has magical power beyond Superman sundipped or not.

Violent2Dope
Meph, IMO, this isn't even that close.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer has embarrassed Mephisto in and out of the magical wrealm.
In theory Mephisto should nvr lose to anyone less than abstracts.
Superman has faced down Satanish and Blaze.

I'm giving mephisto the win based upon what SHOULD be.

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
based upon what SHOULD be.

Turning over a new leaf?confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Turning over a new leaf?confused

What the hell are you talking about? I always give fair calls. Sometimes you see me arguing for a character becuz they are being undersold and I might not even give them the win. Case in point, Superman vs. Surfer. I always argue for superman even tho I think SUrfer wins. Why? Becuz I hate when people dismiss the low showings of thier favorite characters while simultaneously ignoring the high showings of teh character they argue against.

SpiderGauntlet
What the hell are you talking about? I always give fair calls. Sometimes you see me arguing for a character becuz they are being undersold and I might not even give them the win. Case in point, Superman vs. Surfer. I always argue for superman even tho I think SUrfer wins. Why? Becuz I hate when people dismiss the low showings of thier favorite characters while simultaneously ignoring the high showings of teh character they argue against.

It's making people hate you.

Violent2Dope
What the hell are you talking about? I always give fair calls. Sometimes you see me arguing for a character becuz they are being undersold and I might not even give them the win. Case in point, Superman vs. Surfer. I always argue for superman even tho I think SUrfer wins. Why? Becuz I hate when people dismiss the low showings of thier favorite characters while simultaneously ignoring the high showings of teh character they argue against. Reported.

Barbarian Shams
Meph takes this easily I would think, and if he's out to kill Superman, even more so.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Meph takes this easily I would think, and if he's out to kill Superman, even more so. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
It's making people hate you.
I dont' care. anyone who is that emotionally invested in certain companies characters till they hate me becuz I argue for the underdog should seek therapy. ANd get some lives. There are far too many marvel biased posters and it's pretty rediculous. And they love to call someone DC biased but can't see themselves. It's just so funny. Cattle Mindedness is ugly in all forms, in all forums, in all arenas, and I won't be a part of it.

Violent2Dope
I dont' care. anyone who is that emotionally invested in certain companies characters till they hate me becuz I argue for the underdog should seek therapy. ANd get some lives. There are far too many marvel biased posters and it's pretty rediculous. And they love to call someone DC biased but can't see themselves. It's just so funny. Cattle Mindedness is ugly in all forms, in all forums, in all arenas, and I won't be a part of it. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Reported.

What exactly are you reporting?

Violent2Dope
What exactly are you reporting? Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Reported.

Inhuman
I always give fair calls.

Superman vs. Surfer. I always argue for superman even tho I think SUrfer wins.

So your always fair? Even though you know a character has no chance in winning you'll give him the win? What the f**k?
Youll argue for the underdog and refuse to say that the stronger opponent will win based on your preferences.
Yeah your pretty fair. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your always fair? Even though you know a character has no chance in winning you'll give him the win? What the f**k?
Youll argue for the underdog and refuse to say that the stronger opponent will win based on your preferences.
Yeah your pretty fair. no expression

YOu seem to have a comprehension problem. I gave Surfer the win in the superman vs. Surfer thread, and then argued for Superman's abilities based upon the fact that the marvel cock whores where short selling superman. Please pay attention to what I said.

Inhuman
YOu seem to have a comprehension problem. I gave Surfer the win in the superman vs. Surfer thread, and then argued for Superman's abilities based upon the fact that the marvel cock whores where short selling superman. Please pay attention to what I said.

Why would they be "marvel cock whores" if they dont think supes is god?
And you argued for superman because?... Your the the "super dooper DC justice officer"? to the rescue?
lol ok champ. Show them marvel cock whores the light. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you argued for superman because?... Your the the "super dooper DC justice officer"? to the rescue?

No, marvel cock whores give marvel characters the wins all of the time, even when it doesn't make sense. Case in point, giving odin a win over yugah khan. actually debating whether Galactus can take the spectre. Utter foolishness. And it's not that they don't think superman is god, cuz I don't, i hate him, but they totally dismiss him in pure fanboy hate. Period. One can tell the difference of rational thought and debate and irrational hate and distain. ANd I don' tneed your permission to show anyone the light. You aren' that important to give me anything. At least you have self esteem. YOu THINK you are important.

Inhuman
No, marvel cock whores give marvel characters the wins all of the time, even when it doesn't make sense. Case in point, giving odin a win over yugah khan. actually debating whether Galactus can take the spectre. Utter foolishness. And it's not that they don't think superman is god, cuz I don't, i hate him, but they totally dismiss him in pure fanboy hate. Period. One can tell the difference of rational thought and debate and irrational hate and distain. ANd I don' tneed your permission to show anyone the light. You aren' that important to give me anything. At least you have self esteem. YOu THINK you are important.

*sigh* barker

Kutulu

hysterical2

Gecko4lif
Going by showings supes stomps him

Going by logic mephisto should have no problems

starlock
This is harder than i thought hmmm

Mephisto is not in his realm..as the threadstarter does not imply, therefore it is neutral territory(yes i know mephisto still can use his powers) so i see this as a stalemate of sorts,i can see mephisto trying to corrupt supes and failing, then resorting to using hellfire and such

Mephisto for the win...BFR is an option i cant ignore

horrorwolf
Mephisto although lacks the fighting ability of SMP, would outlast a even him physically even if sundipped... so a huge Stalemate here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.