What if Superboy prime found our world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Would he become anything even close to the hero he claims he was destined to be?

I mean our world is essentially the world he's looking for? In that case would their be any difference between our world and that one and the way he responded to it?

Personally I see him just becoming a fascist dictator for the whole planet!

tazz
Chuck Norris beats the living crap out of SMP

box

Gecko4lif
Sbp rules our world with a iron fist.

until we give him aids thumb up

Laminator_X
I though Earth Prime was our world...

I think he'd try to settle in and be Superman, with mixed results. I don't think he would respond well to criticism. OTOH, he probably would go around saving people from fires and stuff, outside the twisted cycle of revenge into which he's bound himself.

The real question is, how would he react when he found the comics that detail his murderous exploits?

Entity
Which brings to mind a new thread!

~Chuck Norris vs AIDs~ :ekk:

Aww I'm just kidding we all know Chuck'd curbstomb him some AIDs.

Entity
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I though Earth Prime was our world...

I think he'd try to settle in and be Superman, with mixed results.

The real question is, how would he react when he found the comics that detail his murderous exploits? Well our world doesn't litterally have a Clark Kent form Krypton

and yea the comic book disscovery is something I'd been looking for someone to consider!

Endless Mike
His powers would stop working since we have real physics

Kutulu
If SBP came to our world he'd probably join Fallout Boy, tour the world, and then become king, ruling with an iron fist (and occasionally killing people for making fun of Britney Spears).

Grimm22
Actually if he found our world he would probobly be happy. Considering Earth-Prime was essentially our earth except for him, it would be the closest thing he will ever find to his original earth.

Also, he would join KMC and become a Hulk fanboy stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
-Makes Dan Didio President of the United States.

-Orders Jim Lee to make posters to illustrate his powers.

-Raids every single comic book vs forum in which people put WWH above him....

-Officially declares COIE and IC history books

(hmm....maybe he isn't as bad as people would think)

guy222
george bush stops him big grin

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I'd look forward to that. smile

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

xmeat kicks SMP's ass.

DigiMark007
I would burn my comic collection and get a blood-red 'S' tatooed on my chest, then help him "discover" the potential he has on such a powerless world. I'd be like Sinestro pulling the strings.

evil face

Val
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I would burn my comic collection and get a blood-red 'S' tatooed on my chest, then help him "discover" the potential he has on such a powerless world. I'd be like Sinestro pulling the strings.

evil face
He'd just call you stupid and punch your face off.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Val

Yeah, probably. Plan B is "do nothing." It's probably better.

Val
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, probably. Plan B is "do nothing." It's probably better.
I agree with and support this plan 100%.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Val

lulz. Not even your head, he'd knock your ****ing face off.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
xmeat kicks SMP's ass.

omg

His fanboy powers know no limit. 313

Superboy Prime
The writters/artists showing SBP/SMP's murderous exploits are in for a world of hurt and pain once he finds those comics.

grey fox
Well....at first he'd be happy. Only three Super-powered individuals existed on 'Earth Prime'. Himself (teleported from Krypton) , some Alien ***** who just popped up out of nowhere and the Animal Man writer*.

He'd fulfil what he presumes his role to be as 'Superman'. The world would react very differently however to the way that SBP thinks it would. Instead of loving and adoring him a large number of nations will begin studying him and making weapons. Just in case.

America will no doubt be very twitchy with him. After all when you have a technical god who claims to stand for 'Truth Justice and the true American way' you tend to begin watching your enemies just in-case they take offense.

Cults would spring up like anything, watch as Conan 'O Brian and Fox news alternate between theological 'Late Night Talks' comparing (or outright stating) SBP is Jesus or one of many deities.

Unfortunately something WILL go wrong. SBP has severe emotional issues , can't control his strength well and has a very child-like mind. He'll either say something wrong or hurt someone so badly that the entire world will be shocked and disgusted.

Enter the nemesis. As Batman Begins puts it so plainly, escalation.

Earth Prime suddenly gains a 'Superman' , well....we all know who can stop him ? Yes, you thought right. We get a Batman.

And when Prime f*cks up (and he WILL f*ck up, make no mistake) Earth Prime Batman (Most likely a special faction within the military, sort of a combo of Cap and Bats) will be there to take him down.

*For the life of me I can't remember his name.

ankur29
if sbprime found our earth , the rest of the comic book universe & conventions would catch up to him ... ruining his life and ours by causing amrmageddon and the destruction of the planet

llagrok
He'd settle in Norway.

Cool place.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by llagrok
He'd settle in Sweden.

Cool place.

biscuits

TricksterPriest
Fox: The mad Scotsman, Morrison. dur313

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Endless Mike
His powers would stop working since we have real physics

Mr. Slippyfist
He'd burn up entering the atmosphere, as he's only paper.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He'd burn up entering the atmosphere, as he's only paper.

Paper wouldn't fall fast enough to burn up during entry.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Paper wouldn't fall fast enough to burn up during entry. Go try it.

He'd burn up somewhere then...

Val
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Go try it.

He'd burn up somewhere then...
Fail, Bran. Fail.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
Fail, Bran. Fail. Sorry... I feel high for some reason...

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by grey fox
Well....at first he'd be happy. Only three Super-powered individuals existed on 'Earth Prime'. Himself (teleported from Krypton) , some Alien ***** who just popped up out of nowhere and the Animal Man writer*.

He'd fulfil what he presumes his role to be as 'Superman'. The world would react very differently however to the way that SBP thinks it would. Instead of loving and adoring him a large number of nations will begin studying him and making weapons. Just in case.

America will no doubt be very twitchy with him. After all when you have a technical god who claims to stand for 'Truth Justice and the true American way' you tend to begin watching your enemies just in-case they take offense.

Cults would spring up like anything, watch as Conan 'O Brian and Fox news alternate between theological 'Late Night Talks' comparing (or outright stating) SBP is Jesus or one of many deities.

Unfortunately something WILL go wrong. SBP has severe emotional issues , can't control his strength well and has a very child-like mind. He'll either say something wrong or hurt someone so badly that the entire world will be shocked and disgusted.

Enter the nemesis. As Batman Begins puts it so plainly, escalation.

Earth Prime suddenly gains a 'Superman' , well....we all know who can stop him ? Yes, you thought right. We get a Batman.

And when Prime f*cks up (and he WILL f*ck up, make no mistake) Earth Prime Batman (Most likely a special faction within the military, sort of a combo of Cap and Bats) will be there to take him down.

*For the life of me I can't remember his name. i heart Grey Fox.

grey fox

Grimm22
Frank Miller would batkick him out of our universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.