Dr Doom vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
Doom has 24 hours prep time

Alfheim
He doesnt make it in 24 hours.

Kutulu
Dr. Doom dies. Maybe with a month's prep time he would stand a chance, but unlikely.

Soljer
Prime.

Parallex
Originally posted by Kutulu
Dr. Doom dies. Maybe with a month's prep time he would stand a chance, but unlikely.

I don't think it'd be quite a reach to consider Doom capable within 24 hrs. Consider the 10 days spent with doctor strange and he gains enough ability to be considered the next sorcerer supreme!?!?!? Thats impressive at the least. 24 hrs and all his tech, I'd have to believe that Doom could come up with something serious. Remember that time travel is a normal thing for Doom as he has constructed time platforms and such. 24 hrs could easily become enough time for Doom. I could see Doom trying to steal Primes powers or something crazy. Is that a conceivable idea ?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Parallex
I don't think it'd be quite a reach to consider Doom capable within 24 hrs. Consider the 10 days spent with doctor strange and he gains enough ability to be considered the next sorcerer supreme!?!?!? Thats impressive at the least. 24 hrs and all his tech, I'd have to believe that Doom could come up with something serious. Remember that time travel is a normal thing for Doom as he has constructed time platforms and such. 24 hrs could easily become enough time for Doom. I could see Doom trying to steal Primes powers or something crazy. Is that a conceivable idea ?

How long did it take him to suck the juice out of Galactus' ship, and then do the same to the Beyonder?

Doom ends up winning.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
How long did it take him to suck the juice out of Galactus' ship, and then do the same to the Beyonder?

Doom ends up winning.

The Galactus' ship incident is different though, he had Kang's body in that case, which he won't have here. SBP also doesn't have a vast store of energy sitting there waiting for Doom to figure out how to absorb; he is simply himself. In no way would 24 hrs be enough time to prep for this match.

cmack
dr. doom cant come up with something in 24 hours, only thing im thinking is time travel

WrathfulDwarf
Doom owns his own country and have magic.

w00t Doom wins! roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Doom constructs a device to channel Cosmic Awareness, then hits SMP with it full blast, with the resulting infinite information overload destroying his fragile mind.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
Doom constructs a device to channel Cosmic Awareness, then hits SMP with it full blast, with the resulting infinite information overload destroying his fragile mind.

Or:

Doom constructs a device to channel Cosmic Awareness and fires it at SBP

SBP steps slightly to the left

SBP one shots Doom

horrorwolf
24 Hours is not nearly enough time for even Dr. Doom's mind.

He gets raped here.

Parallex
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Or:

SBP one shots Doom

All due respect, I don't think it' would in Doom's MO to not be prepared for something like that. Above all else he's been a proven surviver even under the BIG hitters in Marvel.And I submit this thought..24 hours for Doom with all the tech availible is not 24 hrs really.For what my understanding of Doom's cunning as I've seen for the last 30 plus years, I just can't seem to picture SMP or SBP (whichever you prefer to call him) just running over a Dr Doom that understands the nature of Prime and what he's all about. Just one of many ways I could see Doom end gaming this fight would be going back via time platform watching Prime's battles weighing each strong and weak point and you guys know Doom, at that point it's on and popp'n , or snaging the Cosmic cube. Doom is str8t up ruthless ,tricky,cunning, and basically a raw dog............Well I'm very capable of being mistaken, but I honestly feel that as close to God as many people seem to feel Prime is, a prepared Doom would be an end to Prime. I respect the views of many of you guys who post and have learned quite a bit by reading them, so I'm really interested in what you have to say on this. I just keep seeing Doom taking this. Thats just my take on it though.

cmack
superman prime speedblitz doom

Kutulu
All due respect, I don't think it' would in Doom's MO to not be prepared for something like that. For what my understanding of Doom's cunning as I've seen for the last 30 plus years, I just can't seem to picture SMP or SBP (whichever you prefer to call him) just running over a Dr Doom that understands the nature of Prime and what he's all about. Just one of many ways I could see Doom end gaming this fight would be going back watching Prime's battles weighing each strong and weak point and you guys know Doom, at that point it's on and popp'n............Well I'm very capable of being mistaken, but I honestly feel that as close to God as many people seem to feel Prime is, a prepared Doom would be an end to Prime. Thats just my take on it though.

Doom is going to have a tough time seeing the past battles of someone in a separate Omniverse. big grin

Not to mention SBP is fast enough to speed blitz several Flashes at the same time, so SBP would probably kill Doom before his nerve cells even have the chance to migrate from his brain to his finger to think about pressing a trigger or what-not in any device he builds.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I don't think that DOOM can win this one, he doesn't own his own company.

laughing

Alfheim

Not to mention SBP is fast enough to speed blitz several Flashes at the same time,

.............****

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
.............****

It's on-panel, and canon. If he's fast enough to move an entire planet though space, at speeds far exceeding the speed of light, then Doom honestly would probably be splattered before he even had time to think about doing something.

Alfheim
It's on-panel, and canon. If he's fast enough to move an entire planet though space, at speeds far exceeding the speed of light, then Doom honestly would probably be splattered before he even had time to think about doing something.

Im not doubting im just like....."God damn!!!!!"

guy222
victor loses

give em a cosmic cube

Parallex
.............****

Was not aware of that. So let me get this right so that I have a clear understanding, Prime at this point is just PC Superman ( who could fly into heaven if he wanted ha ha)gone nuts correct ?If thats the case that would explain the flood of superman level heros in DC now. HHMMMMMMMMMMM Interesting indeed.

OK since we're talking PC level guy in Prime, Let's give Doom 30 instead of 10 days with Dr Strange plus 30 days prep and the Cosmic Cube. Could God wink ha ha , I mean Prime beat' him ?

Alfheim
Was not aware of that. So let me get this right so that I have a clear understanding, Prime at this point is just PC Superman ( who could fly into heaven if he wanted ha ha)gone nuts correct ?If thats the case that would explain the flood of superman level heros in DC now. HHMMMMMMMMMMM Interesting indeed.

OK since we're talking PC level guy in Prime, Let's give Doom 30 instead of 10 days with Dr Strange plus 30 days prep and the Cosmic Cube. Could God wink ha ha , I mean Prime beat' him ?

Dont think so...

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Or:

SBP one shots Doom
impudent wretch!
confused

Doom already thought of that, SMP just shot up a Doombot, and in the process left himself open to being attacked with an infinite concentration of CA.
cool

well, you gotta admit that it's both innovative and potentially successful. SMP's seriously lacking upstairs, in both mental ability and strength, and intense amounts of CA should totally paralyse him.

oh, Doom Scheme #2, Doom creates a DNA virus out of Superman's genetic code, to breakdown SMP's body at the molecular level then gets Wonder Woman to do a striptease so that SMP doesn't realise he's being injected with a virus.

Kutulu

30 days prep, and a cosmic cube? Prime would die.

Alfheim
impudent wretch!
confused

Doom already thought of that, SMP just shot up a Doombot, and in the process left himself open to being attacked with an infinite concentration of CA.
cool

well, you gotta admit that it's both innovative and potentially successful. SMP's seriously lacking upstairs, in both mental ability and strength, and intense amounts of CA should totally paralyse him.

oh, Doom Scheme #2, Doom creates a DNA virus out of Superman's genetic code, to breakdown SMP's body at the molecular level then gets Wonder Woman to do a striptease so that SMP doesn't realise he's being injected with a virus. laughing

Kutulu
oh, Doom Scheme #2, Doom creates a DNA virus out of Superman's genetic code, to breakdown SMP's body at the molecular level then gets Wonder Woman to do a striptease so that SMP doesn't realise he's being injected with a virus.

laughing

Parallex
impudent wretch!
confused

cool

Priceless !! laughing

Parallex
impudent wretch!
confused

cool

This would seem to be closer to the thinking of Doom as I see it. Down to the wording! ha ha

starlock
30 days of prep is all he needs..no cube

Doom wins under new stipulations

Alfheim
Originally posted by starlock
30 days of prep is all he needs..no cube

Doom wins under new stipulations

I think hes gonna need a cube. I think Doom has had toruble overpowering Hulk with his normal tech.

Sarutobi700
Dr Doom steal his powers of takes over his body and wins

starlock
I think hes gonna need a cube. I think Doom has had toruble overpowering Hulk with his normal tech.

well we disagree i would give doom 5 days and still beat smp, but hey we all cant agree all the time

And who cares what body doom had when he took the power of galactus and then the beyonder...to me its dooms mind that will be his best weapon

Parallex

I was thinking about it for a minute and I have to agree with the school of thought that with 30 days prep and studying with Dr. Strange, the Cube would kinda be be overkill. Doom with the cube for 24 hrs thats not even a fight. Prime is very powerful, and way too fast, but Doom's mind is so far ahead of what Prime could prepare for. I still see Doom.

Alfheim
well we disagree i would give doom 5 days and still beat smp, but hey we all cant agree all the time

You got absolutely not basis for that. If Hulk is gonna give Doom problems hes not beating SBP in 24 hours.

And who cares what body doom had when he took the power of galactus and then the beyonder...to me its dooms mind that will be his best weapon

He didnt do it in 24 hours. no expression

I was thinking about it for a minute and I have to agree with the school of thought that with 30 days prep and studying with Dr. Strange, the Cube would kinda be be overkill. Doom with the cube for 24 hrs thats not even a fight. Prime is very powerful, and way too fast, but Doom's mind is so far ahead of what Prime could prepare for. I still see Doom.

I dunno man if its that easy to beat SBp he would have conquered the universe sveral times over..

Horrificus
More than likely, Doom would find a way to stick SBP in a little pocket dimension with Validus and Mangog. evil face

horrorwolf
More than likely, Doom would find a way to stick SBP in a little pocket dimension with Validus and Mangog. evil face

^^^ ROTF

thats messed up...but very DOOMish. lol

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I say this with all due respect WD, but I've noticed you have problems with subject verb agreement. Are you an ESL speaker? Oh and Doom probably loses.

Horrificus
Originally posted by horrorwolf
^^^ ROTF

thats messed up...but very DOOMish. lol
Yeah, and Doom would consider that a win, as he broods in some big chair. Hehe.

Parallex

Doom just don't give F$#k what he does to SMP! Thats one of things that makes him DOOM. He was Ruthless long before Gangsta Rap ! ha ha ha The real OG ! wink

TricksterPriest

You don't have to rub it in. roll eyes (sarcastic) But I agree that 24hrs is nowhere near enough time to take him out.

10 days might not be enough. The CC is just being redick. stick out tongue

And Strange dies to ninjas. erm

Bentley
Not enough time.

quanchi112
24 hours isnt enough time to beat Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.