King Thor vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Who wins

celestialdemon
King Thor

guy222
king thor

Soljer
Thor.

123KID
Thor

Kutulu
King Thor for the win.

Larceny
Thor ftw

Terryc250
would king thor be a high skyfather or a mid skyfather

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS Depowers King thor with his God killing energy absorbtion powers. Or he makes King Thor one of his elite. Granny is a skyfather. DS is OVER her. Hell, granny is currently over a BUNCH of skyfathers. Or DS uses the ALE and makes King thor dress in girls clothing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS Depowers King thor with his God killing energy absorbtion powers. Or he makes King Thor one of his elite. Granny is a skyfather. DS is OVER her. Hell, granny is currently over a BUNCH of skyfathers. Or DS uses the ALE and makes King thor dress in girls clothing. laughing All wrong. Batman isnt a skyfather,neither is Superman,neither is Raker. They all made Ds look oh so bad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing All wrong. Batman isnt a skyfather,neither is Superman,neither is Raker. They all made Ds look oh so bad.

Last I checked, I had made you look a fool and gave a nice theory about why Batman was able to make DS bleed. Also, Going by th elast showings, Superman can't even get to DS, let alone make him look bad. And one more thing, According to Mister Miracle, DS would NEVER submit to pain. Thus any appearances that have DS doing such are out of character. You remember your lil retarded rant about Squirrel Girl and Thanos being out of character? APlly the same logic here and now. DIp Stick.

Bad Ash231
Batman isnt a skyfather

No, he's beyond.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Last I checked, I had made you look a fool and gave a nice theory about why Batman was able to make DS bleed. Also, Going by th elast showings, Superman can't even get to DS, let alone make him look bad. And one more thing, According to Mister Miracle, DS would NEVER submit to pain. Thus any appearances that have DS doing such are out of character. You remember your lil retarded rant about Squirrel Girl and Thanos being out of character? APlly the same logic here and now. DIp Stick. The only way Darkseid it seems can beat Superman anymore is if his troops or his men do it for him. Thats the thing Darkseid doesnt face everyone who wants a piece of him. Thanos was acting like he did in his pregauntlet days. Out of character while Ds has been after the same shit,the ale for geez how long. He is still acting within his character. laughing Plus even if you count Sg theres no shame she hasnt lost man.

smile

xjustice69x
un imaginably heavy super magical hammer moving at crazy speed for the win imo

llagrok
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
No, he's beyond.

I see what you did there shifty

The only way Darkseid it seems can beat Superman anymore is if his troops or his men do it for him. Thats the thing Darkseid doesnt face everyone who wants a piece of him. Thanos was acting like he did in his pregauntlet days. Out of character while Ds has been after the same shit,the ale for geez how long. He is still acting within his character. laughing Plus even if you count Sg theres no shame she hasnt lost man.

smile

Thanos doesn't want to face a lot of people himself, either. That's not really a testament to either of them being weak or cowardly, it just means they do not want to fight someone for reasons unknown. If you think that DS doesn't want to fight Superman because he thinks Superman is more powerful, then that's your own speculations. It is NOT a fact.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by llagrok
I see what you did there shifty

...What?

Faceman
(t=w+)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.