Nova(Richard Rider) vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Bloodlust is on....who wins, explain?

Sin I AM
i thought this would have been a good bout with riders recent upgrades

Priest
Nova.

nimbus006
Ironman is outclassed here. Nova wins 9-10/10

Madvillain
Nova wins easily.

smashyou
Nova.

Innerhype
Iron Man

smashyou
Originally posted by Innerhype
Iron Man ....

Explain why lol.

Tenebrous
Nova. Worldmind>>>>>Tony Stark

Tazer
Yo.

RR ftw.

Tazer

guy222
nova

Enyalus
Nova. When he came back home to visit his parents, SHIELD classified his power at being...level 15, I think. Which is high herald. Tony's pretty outclassed there.

Red Hulk
Nova's really done nothing to be able to take a win from Iron Man at this stage.

Blair Wind
what exactly does Nova do that gives him the win over Ironman?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
what exactly does Nova do that gives him the win over Ironman?

Killed a weaker version of Annihilus, for one.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Enyalus
Killed a weaker version of Annihilus, for one. Iron Man doesn't have a big gaping vagina on his face.

Nihilist
Killed a weaker version of Annihilus, for one. via a plot device

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
via a plot device

No no no, the plot device was why I mentioned 'weaker' in the first place.

And Red, of course Iron Man has a gaping vagina on his face. Jennifer Walters ring a bell? And when that won't suffice, he still has his mouth - which doubles as such.

Red Hulk
And Red, of course Iron Man has a gaping vagina on his face. Jennifer Walters ring a bell? And when that won't suffice, he still has his mouth - which doubles as such. It's not big enough to fist an entire arm in there. And it's blocked by armored panties as well.

Enyalus
Clearly, Nova likes fisting.

And the full Nova force should be able to fist its way through Tony's vagina. 'Tis only logical.

Mindset
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Nova's really done nothing to be able to take a win from Iron Man at this stage. yes he has, and he wins thumb up

fangirl101
Nova is Superior to Iron man in Speed, Strength, durability, and Output.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Nova is Superior to Iron man in Speed, Strength, durability, and Output. Speed I agree with, everything else, not so sure.

AlmightyKfish
Nova is definitely stronger than Iron Man.

He punched a fully grown technarch in the face and did damage. He's also durable enough to make shields to counter Galactus' 3 solar system apocalypse blast. In fact, Nova made a shield to protect Phyla and Peter Quill, but was on the outside of the shield.

So Nova took that blast and was well enough to pound on Quantum Annihilus. Until Annihilus basically killed him and Phyla had to step in.

But yeah, Nova stomps Iron Man.

World Mind could juts hack Tony's armour and make it explode tbh.

ultimatethor
Nova.

quanchi112
Nova...easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Nova is definitely stronger than Iron Man.

He punched a fully grown technarch in the face and did damage. He's also durable enough to make shields to counter Galactus' 3 solar system apocalypse blast. In fact, Nova made a shield to protect Phyla and Peter Quill, but was on the outside of the shield.

So Nova took that blast and was well enough to pound on Quantum Annihilus. Until Annihilus basically killed him and Phyla had to step in.

But yeah, Nova stomps Iron Man.

World Mind could juts hack Tony's armour and make it explode tbh. I don't remember tanking the blast, got scans?

I-Drop
Dick Rider laughing out loud for the win.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't remember tanking the blast, got scans?

If I recall correctly the entire scene concerning Nova and his survival of the blast released from Galactus, toke place off panel. But somehow I highly doubt he tanked it Annihilus had to go back to some enter some form of cacoon to survive and he was wearing the Quantum Bands (ore whatever they are called).

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Utrigita
If I recall correctly the entire scene concerning Nova and his survival of the blast released from Galactus, toke place off panel. But somehow I highly doubt he tanked it Annihilus had to go back to some enter some form of cacoon to survive and he was wearing the Quantum Bands (ore whatever they are called).

It looked like he took the blast.

The smoke cleared and Peter and Phyla were in a shield and Nova had energy sparking off him.

Annhihlus didn't enter a cacoon, he just took the blast. And it was implied he could've survived w/o The Quantum Bands.

' I think the Quantum Bands fueled you, and surviving Galactus drained you!'

That was after Annihilus had been using the Quantum bands to own Nova, and was fighting under his own power. As he wasn't drained wit h the Quantum Bands it seems he survived the blast w/o using the bands. Which although strange, in the scan where the blast hits Annihilus, he doesn't erect and kind of shield etc with the bands.

But either way, there's no way Iron Man would survive that blast, so even if Nova didn't take it, it's doesn't really matter in this fight.

Nova could end this in 3 seconds in a number of ways. He could just increase Tony's gravity to like, 400 X earths, pull him into the upper atmosphere then drop him, which leads to a broken Iron Man scattered across the USA.

Sin I AM
has nova shown that degree of skill with his powers? Not doubting U, just curious

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Sin I AM
has nova shown that degree of skill with his powers? Not doubting U, just curious

In the current SI arc Nova applied 200 X earths gravity to a blast door to stop the Skrulls from getting in, so he can easily do it to Tony.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Madvillain
Nova wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.