Holy ****! Captain America get's Class 100 Str!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Captain America, somehow get's the same Power Set as Classic Wonder Man.

Horribly Strong, and almost Indestructible.

With his Skill and Experience, is there anybody that would be able to beat him strictly H2H?

Kutulu
Batkick.wink3

WrathfulDwarf
Another great character ruined by absurd over powers he/she didn't really need.

cmack
the extremely pissed off hulk, wolverine somehow, maybe champion, and trion juggernaut, and superman prime

mrniceguy
Wolverine, if he decides to play it smart with the claws.

Kutulu
Originally posted by mrniceguy
Wolverine, if he decides to play it smart with the claws.
laughing crylaugh0

cmack
Originally posted by Kutulu
laughing crylaugh0 my thoughts exactly

Hazsekswthurmom
Damn, I think that's a new record.

Gecko4lif
wow he got banned pretty fast

cmack
who got banned

Kutulu
Originally posted by cmack
who got banned

mrniceguy, account created yesterday.

thumb up for the mods. big grin

cmack
dam for what

Horrificus
But, wasn't he NICE? I mean, it was even in his NAME, man!

cmack
Originally posted by Horrificus
But, wasn't he NICE? I mean, it was even in his NAME, man! im scared for my own account, somebody hold me

Kutulu
But, wasn't he NICE? I mean, it was even in his NAME, man! laughing

Originally posted by cmack
dam for what

For being a sockie

Horrificus
Kutulu, did you hear that they are going to make a new Lovecraft movie?

Kutulu
Kutulu, did you hear that they are going to make a new Lovecraft movie?

Hmmm what's it called?

Horrificus
Hmmm what's it called? The guy that did Hellboy, Guillermo Del Toro, is doing "At the Mountains of Madness".

I don't know if you ever read it, but it is NUTZ!

They find remnants of a civilization in Antarctica that is billions of years old.

Old Ones, Cthulhu Spawn, Shoggoths, Yith, etc, ...

Kutulu
The guy that did Hellboy, Guillermo Del Toro, is doing "At the Mountains of Madness".

I don't know if you ever read it, but it is NUTZ!

They find remnants of a civilization in Antarctica that is billions of years old.

Old Ones, Cthulhu Spawn, Shoggoths, Yith, etc, ...

Woohoo awesome! big grin I've been waiting for someone to do a decent adaptation for a while. I loved that story. smile I'm a big Hellboy fan too, I've watched Hellboy 20+ times now.

I got my girlfriend to start reading Lovecraft, and she liked it but started having nightmares and had to stop reading his work.

Alfheim
Woohoo awesome! big grin I've been waiting for someone to do a decent adaptation for a while. I loved that story. smile I'm a big Hellboy fan too, I've watched Hellboy 20+ times now.

I got my girlfriend to start reading Lovecraft, and she liked it but started having nightmares and had to stop reading his work.

I liked Hellboy too. You seen Dagon...i think thats Lovecraftian...one scene almost made me sick... sick

Horrificus

Yeah, great monsters, gods, etc. He was a Freaky Dude. I think I have most of his stuff.
And, of course the new Hellboy is coming out too.

And, yeah, Dagon is Lovecraft, althought it is really based on a Babylonian sea god.

Kutulu
Yeah, great monsters, gods, etc. He was a Freaky Dude. I think I have most of his stuff.
And, of course the new Hellboy is coming out too.

And, yeah, Dagon is Lovecraft, althought it is really based on a Babylonian sea god.

Yeah 2008 will be a good year for comic book style movies. smile
5NfIT6CFQXg

Alfheim
Yeah 2008 will be a good year for comic book style movies. smile

Its basically SFX has improved. Hell they were talking about an Xmen and fantastic four movie in the 80s and I remember racking my brains wondering how they would do the SFX.

golem370
Seeing him vs Thor would be a cool fight both great fighters and a never say died attitude and both have fairly indestructible weapons

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Seeing him vs Thor would be a cool fight both great fighters and a never say died attitude and both have fairly indestructible weapons

Thor would be toast.

golem370
I am not sure about that.

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
I am not sure about that.

Meh Wm was giving Thor toruble and hes not nearly as skiled as Cap. Thors going down.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Alfheim
Meh Wm was giving Thor toruble and hes not nearly as skiled as Cap. Thors going down.

I guess, in a way, you are right. I mean, Cap knows how to do all kinds of stuff that the real big guns never had to or learn about.

And, wasn't it the Maestro that mentioned how dangerous Cap's shield would have been in the hands of somebody stronger?

Alfheim
I guess, in a way, you are right. I mean, Cap knows how to do all kinds of stuff that the real big guns never had to stuff or learn about.

And, wasn't it the Maestro that mentioned how dangerous Cap's shield would have been in the hands of somebody stronger?

Yeah I think your right now just add skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.