year in review.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy

Mr. Bacon
the last one is probably the most poignant, also the neglect of neglect about the bridges erm Also the drought in and around atlanta is awful, i had family there for a bit earler this year and she said it was ridiculous erm

NASA

chillmeistergen
I love the fact that the election of Sarkozy is listed as a great thing.

Storm
Originally posted by NASA
Nobody f*cking cares!
So STFU
If you have a problem with Punkyhermy, try working it out with her in PM.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by NASA
Nobody f*cking cares!
So STFU

feckin' idiot.. and you're a sock.

Fishy
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I love the fact that the election of Sarkozy is listed as a great thing.

It is for Americans... A French president that would follow America is definitely something new.

JLred
i learned stuff today...

Bicnarok

Deja~vu
Originally posted by JLred
i learned stuff today... Me too.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Me too. Me too, not to read Punky's biased bullshit threads.

chillmeistergen
You didn't already know that?

ragesRemorse
I liked the wild fires myself. Although, the body count was low it still made for some entertaining TV.

Jack R. Crown
http://www.gondwanaland.com/mlog/files/muhammad-camel.jpg

botankus
Here was my year in review. My team sucks yet somehow made the playoffs, I still have a decent job and family, and I posted a few times on KMC.

chillmeistergen
Year in review (in America).

botankus
uh-huh

parenthesis
www.jibjab.com/originals/in_2007

Bicnarok

botankus
What's a Whirly? would be a better question, and an answer as well.

Ghey Fox
Originally posted by botankus
What's a Whirly? would be a better question, and an answer as well.

What is a Whirly? I wonder........

Deja~vu
My year.

I had a friend and lost her, I got an apartment and lost it, I got an inheritance and kept it, I voted wrong in the last elections and wonder what I'll do next. My mother got remarried and I was happy. My sister had a baby and I was there and never saw that shit before! All in all, it's been a pretty good year. Ups and downs. Life never stops for anyone.

botankus
Were you in the delivery room?

Deja~vu
yeah. sick

DigiMark007
My year:

It started off on a high note (I think I was getting laid at midnight) so it probably peaked early then tapered off. I graduated college, quit my minimum-wage-esque job that I'd had for 7 years, and started with a halfways professional job.

The new year's girl left me for another dude, and I'm in a "who the hell knows what we are?" relationship right now (she's nice though), so that's gone a bit downhill.

I came out as an atheist to my largely Christian family/friends, which was all kinds of awkward fun, or just awkward sometimes. Still, it was a good move.

I read a lot. Played a few video games. Watched lots of football. And slept in a bunch. Not too shabby, all things considered. Free time rocks.

Blax_Hydralisk
Lucky.

I just got my report card and I failed Algebra sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.