Coen Bros to make a Spaghetti Western!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Friggin AWESOME!!!!!

BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ME!!!!!

*plays Morricone music*

My beloved genre is making a comeback!

JediSamuraiMRB
Sounds interesting. I hope they cast it well.

WrathfulDwarf
If Franco Nero gets in the cast...this would be just PERFECT!

SelphieT
Wow, I'm totally up for it!

Robtard
Sweet... Sergio Leone is smiling in his grave.

Pandemoniac
It's about time for a real western, the cold bitter kind. I do hope the Coen's will put more layers and depth in it than just the 'Hostel-esque' details they gave away in that tidbit

DWBeale
They need to make a "no country" trilogy and give Bardem's hitman a worthy adversary. Maybe Brolin's close relative seeking vengeance or end it with a "good,bad,ugly" type scenario. Bardem could be the "ugly" who is left for dead on a promise to call off his other hitman "friends" from seeking revenge. Only this time the good guy lives to fight another day,or in the third installment.
Ok so many it's a bit corny but how much worse can they get from the original? Won't be too hard to improve upon the overall vagueness of the first one.
But then I digress...

BTW--where is the actual "no country" thread????

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by DWBeale They need to make a "no country" trilogy and give Bardem's hitman a worthy adversary. Maybe Brolin's close relative seeking vengeance or end it with a "good,bad,ugly" type scenario. Bardem could be the "ugly" who is left for dead on a promise to call off his other hitman "friends" from seeking revenge. Only this time the good guy lives to fight another day,or in the third installment.Ok so many it's a bit corny but how much worse can they get from the original? Won't be too hard to improve upon the overall vagueness of the first one.But then I digress...BTW--where is the actual "no country" thread???? No.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
No. laughing Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Sounds interesting. I hope they cast it well. I'm sure they will. Aside of "Lady Killers", I think they do a marvelous job of casting their films.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Robtard
Sweet... Sergio Leone is smiling in his grave.

And Corbucci...and Fulci..and others...

Robtard
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
And Corbucci...and Fulci..and others...

Yeah true, but Leone is the crowned king of spaghetti... I'd be awesome if the Coens do a small tribute and have a few super-closeup-shots of the protagonist, like Sergio's style.

Jarritos
This sounds like it will be good...Cant wait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.