Exar kun vs nomi sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
This is in an all out fight, on the plains of tatooine where there are no distractions.

Darth Hord
Kun takes this

JediSamuraiMRB
Pretty decent match. Kun wins

Darth Martin
Kun ftw.

((The_Anomaly))
Kun wins with mild difficulty, but not much.

Darth Exodus
Nomi.
If it looks like she's gonna lose then she's probably strong enough to simply sever Kun from the force.
Maybe that's one of the "abilities in the against which there are no defence" that Traya was talking about.

GahLakTus
Wow what horrible logic, firstly prove that you can cut somebody off the force far more powerful than you are, the stronger your opponent, the higher and greater the defence they have.

Odan urr, whom is an even greater master of the force sever technique failed to cut exar kun off the force and instead got wtf owned by kun.

Darth Exodus
Nomi cut Ulric off and he's at about the same level as Kun. And how do you know that Nomis less powerful then Kun. She does go on to be the leader of the Jedi. Plus her BM kicks ass!
And Odan urr was completely blindsided.
I still prefer Exar though.

Darth Hord
kun is definitely a few levels above Ulic. Since there duel I didn't really see Ulic doing anything to suggest he improves. And Odan Urr would have a lot more experience than Nomi at this technique and if he couldn't do it because Kun is too powerful than neither can Nomi.

Darth Sexy
Nomi cut Ulic off as Ulic was crying about his brother. That hardly equates to a fair stand off. Kun would wtfpwn Nomi in so many ways, it's not even a contest.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Nomi cut Ulric off and he's at about the same level as Kun
No he isn't considering the fact it was stated that they were equals in saber combat, why else did ragnos choose kun to be the dark lord?

. And how do you know that Nomis less powerful then Kun.
Because its painfully obvious seeing that kun can choke 20 jedi knights at once, or the fact that he incinerated gantoris with a wave of his hand.

She does go on to be the leader of the Jedi.
So?

Plus her BM kicks ass!
So?

And Odan urr was completely blindsided.
Not when he instructed nomi or tried to kill exar kun

vader11
Kun wins.

darthsith19
Nomi's a powerful Jedi. Kun destroys her.

Because Kun is evil, Ulic isn't. Ragnos isn't going to make the redemable Dark Jedi the DLoTS. Their saber duel was a draw, and Ulic was injured in that duel, suggesting that he is even more powerful than Kun is, and Kun considered Ulic his only threat.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by darthsith19

Because Kun is evil, Ulic isn't. Ragnos isn't going to make the redemable Dark Jedi the DLoTS. Their saber duel was a draw, and Ulic was injured in that duel, suggesting that he is even more powerful than Kun is, and Kun considered Ulic his only threat. You DO know that DLOTS are chosen due to their superiority over every other sith lord before RO2 right? If ulic is more powerful than kun, why did ragnos choose kun instead when he could have chosen ulic?

Darth Hord
Ragnos probably could have sensed that if Ulic wasn't injured what his power level would be. And Ulic was evil. Ragnos definitely would not want someone who could be redeemed a sith apprentice tasked with rebuilding the golden age of the sith. Ulic only became good once he realized what he did to his brother but before that he was a darksider.

GahLakTus
Getting physically injured doesn't hide your power in the force.

ThoraxeRMG
Exar Kun takes this.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Ragnos probably could have sensed that if Ulic wasn't injured what his power level would be. And Ulic was evil. Ragnos definitely would not want someone who could be redeemed a sith apprentice tasked with rebuilding the golden age of the sith. Ulic only became good once he realized what he did to his brother but before that he was a darksider.
Exactly, he was evil but also redeemable, and Ragnos wouldn't pick a redeemable dark Jedi to be a DLotS.

GahLakTus, Kun was superior to Ulic as far as his Sith abilities go, to the Sith wouldn't a non-redeemable Sith Lord be superior to a redeemable Sith Lord?

GahLakTus
Exactly, he was evil but also redeemable, and Ragnos wouldn't pick a redeemable dark Jedi to be a DLotS.
And the fact he wouldn't pick a lesser sith lord to be a dark lord in terms of power.

GahLakTus, Kun was superior to Ulic as far as his Sith abilities go, to the Sith wouldn't a non-redeemable Sith Lord be superior to a redeemable Sith Lord? Superior in what sense? Power? Abilities? As far as skill and power in the force goes, kun takes this, he fricking chokes 20 jedis at once in lukes academy.

Lightsnake
Kun was redeemable, too....everybody is redeemable. That's a central theme of SW. Ragnos chose Kun for his greater devotion to the Dark Side and his greater power

darthsith19
Sylar, I'm talking about Kun's superiority to Ulic in the sense that Kun is more evil. Yes, Kun was the superior Sith, because of his evilness, not his powers. When he choked those Jedi his power was being added to Kyp Durron's, and weren't those Jedi just Padawans?

And I don't see how Kun could ever be redeemed, he was as evil as Sidious. Who would have redeemed him? Vodo was dead, and nobody else even liked him ever.

Darth Sexy
Sylar, I'm talking about Kun's superiority to Ulic in the sense that Kun is more evil. Yes, Kun was the superior Sith, because of his evilness, not his powers. When he choked those Jedi his power was being added to Kyp Durron's, and weren't those Jedi just Padawans?

And I don't see how Kun could ever be redeemed, he was as evil as Sidious. Who would have redeemed him? Vodo was dead, and nobody else even liked him ever.

Nobody was as evil as Sidious. Nadd comes closest to it but nobody was even in his league.

Sylar

Prove to me ulic is superior to kun in powers, what has ulic done? What has ulic shown? And so what if they were padawans? Would it matter if they were jedi knights? Why would it matter if a far superior force user can break through their defences so easily as bane broke through qoordis defences?

Again find a quote, or list a feat which puts ulic above kun in terms of power...

Again ragnos wouldn't merely choose a DL for pure evilness, hell if hitler was in TOTJ with simple force abilities, is ragnos going to choose him over exar kun just because he is more evil? Hell No, LOL!.

The burden of proof is ON YOU.

A quote from darth revan says your wrong The Sith must be ruled by a single leader, the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side

darthsith19
And what, in your opinion, makes up the strength and power of the dark side? How good you are in a fight? Is that all? And Ragnos isn't Revan, and Revan came after Kun and Ulic's time, anyways. Ragnos can do whatever the f*ck he wants to. Freedon Nadd set Kun up to become the DLotS, he gave him all the knowledge and artifacts that a DLotS needs, and fully embraced him into the Dark Side. Ulic did not have the very embodiment of the dark side.

Now, the two fought to a stalemate. Is there something that you don't understand about that? A stalemate is a draw, if you don't know, a tie, it means that their even. Ulic was also injured in that fight. Lets say Bruce Lee fights Jackie Chan, and before the fight Bruce Lee gets broken ribs. Then he stalemates Jackie Chan. If he can stalemate him with broken ribs he should be able to win with a healed body, right? You do realize that having an injury will affect how well you fight, run, play sports and perform any other physical activity, don't you?

If the alternative is somebody only a tiny bit better than Hitler in a fight but who is far less evil, and has less knowledge of the Sith ways? Then yes, he would. Ulic is stronger than Kun by a very small margin, while Kun has far more Sith Knowledge and is embraced more deeply in the dark side.

Sylar
And what, in your opinion, makes up the strength and power of the dark side?
Potential, skill, force mastery, knowledge and connection to the force, Exar apparantly surpasses ulic in all these categories.

How good you are in a fight? Is that all?
He would label you Dark lord when you have these qualities
1) Supreme power over other opponents
2) Vast force knowledge superior to other sith(Ulic knew shit when compared to kun, knowledge = power)
3) Theres also evilness

And Ragnos isn't Revan, and Revan came after Kun and Ulic's time, anyways.
That does not mean revans quote holds no water, hell even in the ancient times its been said that the strongest sith rule over the others and has been until the rule of two.

So yes, revans quotes DOES hold water, it makes perfect sense, he is merely repeating what has been going on for thousands of years, the strongest sith ruling over the others.

Ragnos can do whatever the f*ck he wants to.
And if ulic were more powerful than exar kun as you have yet to prove up, why wouldn't ragnos choose him? Hell how would he tell if he was redeemable? Even palpatine, somebody far superior to ragnos couldn't tell vader was redeemable despite the fact it can be argued he is more evil than alot of past sithlords/

Freedon Nadd set Kun up to become the DLotS,
FYI if you actually paid attention, nadd set kun up so he can create a body to hold freedon nadds spirit in.

Now, the two fought to a stalemate. Is there something that you don't understand about that?
Is there something you don't understand the fact that getting physically injured wont hide your strength in the force? Or are you being stupid on purpose? Again ragnos chose kun because of his superiority to ulic via strength in the force, what part of this don't you get? Or are you argueing because you cannot and will not accept the fact that your wrong?

A stalemate is a draw, if you don't know, a tie, it means that their even. Ulic was also injured in that fight.
Right and FYI kun became an even greater duelist after he became the dark lord. Remember how easily and effortlessly he destroyed vodo in a pure saber duel? And the fact he could hardly beat vodo in TOTJ the time where he was in a stalemate with ulic?

Lets say Bruce Lee fights Jackie Chan, and before the fight Bruce Lee gets broken ribs. Then he stalemates Jackie Chan. If he can stalemate him with broken ribs he should be able to win with a healed body, right? You do realize that having an injury will affect how well you fight, run, play sports and perform any other physical activity, don't you? You DO realise it makes no relevance when you talk about strength in the force right?

Ulic is stronger than Kun by a very small margin, while Kun has far more Sith Knowledge and is embraced more deeply in the dark side. And has displayed greater strength in the force, choking 20 jedi knights and padawans at once, tearing lukes spirit from his body and instantly killing gantoris, and note that these jedi are powerful enough to send shockwaves from yavin to distort a small imperial fleet.

Hell even wookiepedia says your wrong Exar, the more powerful of the two, was appointed the Dark Lord of the Sith, with Ulic as his apprentice, and both were anointed with unknown Sith symbols on their foreheads. With this resolution of the leadership dispute, the Great Sith War had brutally begun.

A quote from freedon nadd to ulic You will be one of the great ones, and there is another even greater than you

Your wrong, accept it and move on with life

Again prove to me with a source that ulic is more powerful than exar kun rather than speculating with NOTHING to back you up.

Darth Exodus
I think that Sidious was hindered in this instance by his vast insanity and psycopathy

darthsith19
Yes, all except skill, which is why Ulic would win in a fight. If Ulic is ahead in skill but Kun is ahead in all the other categories then Marka would still make him DLoTS.

1. Both Ulic and Kun had this over every lightside opponent.
2. Yes, I already said before that Kun had far more Sith knowledge, which is why he was chosen over Ulic.
3. Yes, and as I have stated numerous times, Kun is more evil.

Kun has all these thinkgs, all Ulic has is fighting ability over Kun, therefor Kun became DLoTS because Ulic only beat him in one category.

Yes, and Kun is more powerful in the Sith ways than Ulic is, as he has more evilness, Sith Knowledge ect. Where was it stated in the ancient times that the strongest sith rule over the others, anyways?

Oh my gosh, did you read my post. Ulic and Kun fought. Do you agree with this? And do you agree that they were even in that fight?

As I've stated before, and as even you've stated before, Kun has more Sith knowledge and more evilness by far. Ulic is only a tiny bit ahead of Kun in a fight, while Kun is far ahead of Ulic in two categories, so there's no reason that Kun wouldn't be chosen.

Same way he can tell everything else, right?

Palpatine was overconfident so he didn't see that Vader was redeemable. Plus Vader had been a Sith for 20 years before someone who could redeem him came along, Ulic had been a Dark Jedi for what, a year?

Okay, since you seem to remember the comic so well, what was it that Nadd's spirit said to Ragons' spirit, I can't remember.

Yes, ebing superior to Ulic, yes, I agree, yes, I agree, I agree, Kun was superior to Ulic, can you get that through your thick skull. I've said, and you've said, and I've said again, and now again, superiority is more than being better in a fight. You have said, and I have said, that evilness, Sith Knowledge and other things also contribute to superiority, not just fighting ability.

Proof?

Prove that he couldn't have done that by the time he dueled Ulic. The duel with Ulic was closer to his second duel with Vodo than his first one.

Because I'm NOT, I'm talking about who would win in a straight-up fight between Kun and Ulic, I'm saying Ulic would win in a fight, but that overall Kun is superior due to his vast knowledge and evilness.

And didn't he and Kyp put their powers together to do that? If Kun was ahead of Ulic with the Force do you mind telling me why he didn't just kill Ulic with the Force when they fought?

Wow, now your using wookieepedia. roll eyes (sarcastic) Everytime I've ever tried to use that as a source, people always talk about how it isn't a valid source, you know why I'm sure, because anybody in the entire world can go on there and write whatever kind of shit they want to, whether it is true or not.

Agreed, but greatness means more than just who would win in a fight.

Darth Sexy
You can't use Ulic's injury to claim that he's superior to Kun in saber combat. You're basically saying "If Ulic can stalemate Kun with the injury, how much better would he do if he didn't"? You'd have to prove that his injury was severe enough to hold him back from being 100% sufficient in saber combat. If I'm playing soccer and I have a damaged wrist, it isn't really going to affect my game now is it?

darthsith19
Yes, but swordfighting uses your entire body. Broken ribs, which is what he seems to have judging by where the bandages are (wrapped around his torse) will affect his ability to fight. It wouldn't have to affect him much since they stalemated anyways with his injury.

Sylar
Yes, all except skill, which is why Ulic would win in a fight. If Ulic is ahead in skill but Kun is ahead in all the other categories then Marka would still make him DLoTS.
Prove to me ulic is better skilled than exar, Prove up or shut the bloody hell up which you have yet to do either.

2. Yes, I already said before that Kun had far more Sith knowledge, which is why he was chosen over Ulic. Far more skill seeing he tooled vodo in TSW with no effort while having alot of difficulty doing so in DLOTS when he "stalemated" with ulic. Hell i could argue ulic was already healed by the time exar arived.

Kun has all these thinkgs, all Ulic has is fighting ability over Kun, therefor Kun became DLoTS because Ulic only beat him in one category. Prove it, just because he got injured doesn't mean shit, hell it wasn't a mortal wound and neither is it an injury which limits his fighting ability. Again prove he is the better fighter.

Prove up or shut the bloody hell up which you have yet to do either.

Yes, and Kun is more powerful in the Sith ways than Ulic is, as he has more evilness, Sith Knowledge ect. Where was it stated in the ancient times that the strongest sith rule over the others, anyways? Then tell me, why the freaking hell was marka the DARK LORD OF THE SITH in the ancient times? Because he is superior to every sith lord in every aspect at that time?

Oh my gosh, did you read my post. Ulic and Kun fought. Do you agree with this? And do you agree that they were even in that fight?
No, Because you have yet to actually prove shit.

As I've stated before, and as even you've stated before, Kun has more Sith knowledge and more evilness by far.
And stronger force powers, stronger connection to the force and much greater potential. You FAIL to acknowledge this or ACCEPT IT.

Ulic is only a tiny bit ahead of Kun in a fight,
Prove it or shut up. This is the 10th time im asking you who always asks other people to prove shit when you have YET to do SO.;

while Kun is far ahead of Ulic in two categories, so there's no reason that Kun wouldn't be chosen. Kun beats him in all category, if you had common sense you would stop arguing this point.

Yes, ebing superior to Ulic, yes, I agree, yes, I agree, I agree, Kun was superior to Ulic, can you get that through your thick skull. I've said, and you've said, and I've said again, and now again, superiority is more than being better in a fight. You have said, and I have said, that evilness, Sith Knowledge and other things also contribute to superiority, not just fighting ability. And the fact remains is you failed to prove or even make a claim as to why ulic is a better fighter other than claiming he was injured.

Proof?
You obviously have not read TSW, Exar OWNED vodo in a pure saber duel with no effort at all as opposed to him having ALOT of difficulty to merely break vodos stick at the time he stalemated Ulic who is supposidly better.

Again asking me to prove shit when you have yet to do so.

Prove that he couldn't have done that by the time he dueled Ulic. The duel with Ulic was closer to his second duel with Vodo than his first one. Again asking me to prove shit when you have yet to do so.

Prove that he could seeing the fact he barely beat vodo and the fact we have not seen him trying to improve on his skills until AFTER DLOTS when he used the DBL.

Because I'm NOT, I'm talking about who would win in a straight-up fight between Kun and Ulic, I'm saying Ulic would win in a fight, but that overall Kun is superior due to his vast knowledge and evilness. Win in a fight? He could beat somebody who resisted a force sever by somebody FAR more powerful in that technique than nomi who easily pwned ulic with that technique, he could beat somebody who could choke 20 jedi's AS A SPIRIT, He could beat somebody that could use techniques to instantly kill his victims and he could beat somebody who can dissintigrate flesh and bone with his amulets.

Knowledge = power friend, and that alone indicates kun is MORE powerful than ulic, Again. Prove up or shut the hell up.

Wow and you have absolutely NOTHING to back you up. Yet you still argue.

And didn't he and Kyp put their powers together to do that? If Kun was ahead of Ulic with the Force do you mind telling me why he didn't just kill Ulic with the Force when they fought? Do you actually BOTHER to read even anything regarding exar kun? He choked them AS A SPIRIT, NOT when he was with Kyp.

Oh and thats the best comeback you got? Why don't you tell me if ulic WAS really ahead of kun, why didn't he use the force in that fight? Or have you forgotten that exar kun as of DLOTS is not as powerful as TSW kun?

Wow, now your using wookieepedia. If you could actually read, it wasn't wookiepedia alone, but quotes from revan and freedon nadd. Your a ****ing idiot.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Everytime I've ever tried to use that as a source, people always talk about how it isn't a valid source, you know why I'm sure, because anybody in the entire world can go on there and write whatever kind of shit they want to, whether it is true or not. Oh but the thing is it IS valid, seeing its backed up by several sources.

Agreed, but greatness means more than just who would win in a fight. Power, skill counts too, and theres more than enough evidence to put kun above ulic while you on the other hand have absolutely NOTHING to back you up other than baseless assumptions.

darthsith19
For about the hundreth time, Kun is superior to Ulic overall (as you agree with) but Ulic would win in a fight, and I have proved that Ulic would win in a fight, but please tell me that you at least understand what we are debating now. If you finally do that's one step I guess.

If Ulic was healed why did he still have bandages on? You seem, people usually put on bandages when they are wounded, not for fashion.

And the Vodo thing is all good but for it to be effective you'd have to prove that Kun got stronger after becoming a DLotS and not between the time of his first duel with Vodo and his duel with Ulic.

So you would have to be mortally wounded for it to effect your ability to fight? That's funny, Dooku didn't mortally wound Obi-Wan in AOTC, so why did Kenobi just lie on the floor? Did his injury effect his ability to fight? Anakin wasn't mortally wounded in AOTC, either, yet when Yoda fought Dooku Anakin just lie there, opps, did his injury effect his ability to fight? Are you trying to tell me that if I break your ribs you will be able to fight just as well as before?

I asked where it stated that in the ancient times that the strongest sith rule over the others. Do you have an answer to that or not?

This is your response to "Do you agree that Ulic and Kun fought?" So you don't even know about that fight, if you don't I can post pics for you to see. I guess I just assumed that you'd have knowledge on their duel before you debated it.

I keep asking you why, if Exar has stonger Force Powers than Ulic, he didn't kill him with the Force when they fought, and you've yet to answer this.

You see, an injury usually effects someone's ability to fight, and there's no reason it wouldn't effect Ulic, too. Injuries effected Obi-Wan and Anakin, why wouldn't they effect Ulic?

Again prove that Exar couldn't have pwnd Vodo just that abdly at the time he fought Ulic, in other words what makes you think that it was his assertion to Sith that made him stronger than not his turn to the dark side under the guidance of Freedon Nadd's spirit?

And it seems that it is you who hasn't read TotJ, I asked you if you were familiar with the Ulic vs. Exar duel and you said no.

We see him trying to improve his skills between his first duel with Vodo and his duel with Ulic, too, he goes to I think it was Freedon Nadd's tomb in search of power and gets his amulet and learns stuff from Nadd, he gains power from the Dark Side like when all those rocks land on him and he heals his body, stops himself from dying by using the dark side, and he fights massive beats and he fights Massassi. You can't tell me that none of those things made him stronger. Not without lying, anyways.

Who tried to disconnect Exar from the Force? And with Ulic he didn't even try to resist Nomi, he was on the ground crying over his brothers death and she just did it when his guard was down, so that doesn't mean anything.

That stuff's all good but if Exar ? Ulic with the Force then WHY DID HE NEVER USE THE FORCE AGAINST ULIC???

1. I have NEVER read I, Jedi.
2. If you knew how to read, you'd have seen that I never said "Kun did that when he added his power to Kyp's" What I said was (pay close attention now) "Didn't he do that when his powers were added to Kyp's?" I was asking you for clarification, not flaming and arrogance.

And what was I supposed to read? You said, (and I read) "Hell even wookiepedia says your wrong Exar, the more powerful of the two, was appointed the Dark Lord of the Sith, with Ulic as his apprentice, and both were anointed with unknown Sith symbols on their foreheads. With this resolution of the leadership dispute, the Great Sith War had brutally begun."

nowhere in there does it say anything at all about Revan of Freedon Nadd. If they ever said that Exar > Ulic, a quote from them could give you the win here. But you can't yell at me for not reading something that you never said. laughing

Then quote the sources, not wookieepedia.

Sylar
For about the hundreth time, Kun is superior to Ulic overall (as you agree with) but Ulic would win in a fight, Ill ask for the hundreth time, PROVE IT.

and I have proved that Ulic would win in a fight,
No you havn't. You have not even listed a single feat of kun but rambling "He was injured so he means he is MORE POWERFUL THAN KUN!!!!!!"

But please tell me that you at least understand what we are debating now. If you finally do that's one step I guess. Ditto.

If Ulic was healed why did he still have bandages on? You seem, people usually put on bandages when they are wounded, not for fashion. Or the fact that he has not completely healed, again prove that his wound was fatal or a mortal wound, oh right you can't because you actually never prove shit when you ask for proof. Hell he still was able to fight, that means that his injuries were not severe which would effect his performance in a fight.

And the Vodo thing is all good but for it to be effective you'd have to prove that Kun got stronger after becoming a DLotS and not between the time of his first duel with Vodo and his duel with Ulic. Again asking me to prove something when you have yet to do so.

Are you stupid or are you just refusing to accept the fact that you are wrong? How about the fact that ragnos chose kun because he is stronger in the force than ulic? Oh and that duel was pure lightsaber duel, did we see either of them hurling force attacks at each other?

Or how about the fact that it is painfully obvious any retard can understand that for a sith, ESPECIALLY a DARK LORD OF THE SITH would grow stronger in the force because his potential is greater than ulic? And the fact that he has been researching force knowledge whereas ulic has not in the same league as kun?

So you would have to be mortally wounded for it to effect your ability to fight?
If your seriously injured, it would effect your ability to fight as well.

That's funny, Dooku didn't mortally wound Obi-Wan in AOTC, so why did Kenobi just lie on the floor? Because he was seriously injured? The fact that dooku struck him in certain key points of his body where it won't allow him to fight?

Did his injury effect his ability to fight?
Yes, but again how severe was ulics injury? Because any idiot would know that if your ribs were really broken, you wouldn't even be able to twitch and turn let alone fight.

Again prove to me that his ribs were very severe or just shut your gap.

Anakin wasn't mortally wounded in AOTC, either, yet when Yoda fought Dooku Anakin just lie there, opps, did his injury effect his ability to fight?
Oops it did. Opps you failed to prove that ulics ribs were completely broken along with the fact that you failed to prove his injuries were serious enough to hold me back.

Are you trying to tell me that if I break your ribs you will be able to fight just as well as before? Your trying to tell me that you CAN fight with broken ribs, which you have failed to prove as usual.

I asked where it stated that in the ancient times that the strongest sith rule over the others. Do you have an answer to that or not? If you actually had any form of common sense you would stop asking stupid questions, Ill ask you again retard, then why was marka the dark lord of the sith? Is it because he is more powerful than the rest of the order? Or is it because your so damm stupid nobody even the mentally ill can take you seriously?

It doesn't need to be stated, you need common sense to understand the term dark lord of the sith .

Just that it doesn't need to be stated that a storm trooper can pwn c3po.

This is your response to "Do you agree that Ulic and Kun fought?"
Obviously they fought idiot, i responded like that because you never prove anything

So you don't even know about that fight, if you don't I can post pics for you to see. I guess I just assumed that you'd have knowledge on their duel before you debated it. The thing is i DO know about that fight, but again prove that his ribs were broken, hell with broken ribs, he wouldn't be able to even twitch and turn or even stand. If he used the force to aid him, i want you to prove it. Even darth sexy stated this, you disagreeing and refusing to accept the damm fact puts you on the same level with nebaris.

I keep asking you why, if Exar has stonger Force Powers than Ulic, he didn't kill him with the Force when they fought, and you've yet to answer this. You have yet to answer anything moron, If ulic was more powerful in the force than kun as you implied, why didn't he use the force to kill him? This point is moot moron.

Oh right and your pathetic rebuttal will be "Becuz he was !njuR3d!!!" Right when getting physically injured does not affect your ability to control the force seeing vader with his arm dismembered could still use the force to kill a jedi.

You see, an injury usually effects someone's ability to fight, and there's no reason it wouldn't effect Ulic, too. Injuries effected Obi-Wan and Anakin, why wouldn't they effect Ulic? Because ulic's injury was not as severe as anakins and obi wans where those two were struck at points where it would immobalise their ability to fight? Again you have yet to prove ulics injuries were severe to limit his fighting ability.

Again prove that Exar couldn't have pwnd Vodo just that abdly at the time he fought Ulic
Because growing stronger in the force is different than growing better in swordplay? Are you too stupid to realise this?

Did we see kun trying to improve on his ability with the lightsaber? No we did not.

Again please prove all your points before asking me to prove mine, i am sick and tired of you begging for proof like a begger begging for money when you have not proved anything in the past 2 years in this forum.

And it seems that it is you who hasn't read TotJ, I asked you if you were familiar with the Ulic vs. Exar duel and you said no.
Did i?

We see him trying to improve his skills between his first duel with Vodo and his duel with Ulic, too, he goes to I think it was Freedon Nadd's tomb in search of power and gets his amulet and learns stuff from Nadd,
Wrong! He was improving on his ability with the force, not his lightsaber. Obviously if you want to improve your lightsaber abilities, you

-have to activate it
-actually swing and practice it which the comic did not depict
-have targets
-you need to start proving things.

You made a claim, you have not backed it up. The burden of proof is on YOU.

he gains power from the Dark Side like when all those rocks land on him and he heals his body, stops himself from dying by using the dark side, and he fights massive beats and he fights Massassi. You can't tell me that none of those things made him stronger. Not without lying, anyways. Of course it made him stronger, but did he use his lightsaber or amulets? Oh right being strong in the force does not necessarily mean your as good in the lightsaber.

More stupidity from Dumbshit.

Who tried to disconnect Exar from the Force?
Odan urr?

And with Ulic he didn't even try to resist Nomi, he was on the ground crying over his brothers death and she just did it when his guard was down, so that doesn't mean anything. Ok, but can you prove he can resist a force sever? Despite the fact that he has never once shown anything remarkable with the force? Yet your claiming he is more powerful than exar kun... Wow your stupidity is unbelievable. I bet those IQ tests state you have a NEGATIVE IQ.

That stuff's all good but if Exar ? Ulic with the Force then WHY DID HE NEVER USE THE FORCE AGAINST ULIC???

WHY DID HE NEVER USE THE FORCE AGAINST KUN???? If he actually was more powerful than kun as you claimed without anything to back you up.

Sylar

1. I have NEVER read I, Jedi.
2. If you knew how to read, you'd have seen that I never said "Kun did that when he added his power to Kyp's" What I said was (pay close attention now) "Didn't he do that when his powers were added to Kyp's?" I was asking you for clarification, not flaming and arrogance. And my clarification was that he did it As a spirit. If you could read you would have seen that

And what was I supposed to read?
Did you even read this You will be one of the great ones, and there is another even greater than you Nadd to ulic? Or can you even read let alone comprehend basic texts?

Hell even wookiepedia says your wrong Exar, the more powerful of the two, was appointed the Dark Lord of the Sith, with Ulic as his apprentice, and both were anointed with unknown Sith symbols on their foreheads. With this resolution of the leadership dispute, the Great Sith War had brutally begun."

nowhere in there does it say anything at all about Revan of Freedon Nadd. If they ever said that Exar > Ulic, a quote from them could give you the win here. But you can't yell at me for not reading something that you never said. laughing Just see what you typed dumbass....

Oh and this was stated in path of destruction : The Sith must be ruled by a single leader, the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.

Then quote the sources, not wookieepedia. Like you could even do either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.