The Christ turned out to be the AntiMessiah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem
The followers of the Christ do not live by the every word as the Messiah taught His apostles to do. Matt.4:4
Instead they have all those traditions of men of the many brands of the Christian religion and none of them agree on anything.
This is called confusion and comes from the God of this world, Satan the Devil 2 Cor.4:4.

Okieshowedem

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Shut up, troll.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Not a great counter argument...

DigiMark007
Actually, I quite liked it.

srug

Nellinator
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, I quite liked it.

srug

Quark_666
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
The followers of the Christ do not live by the every word as the Messiah taught His apostles to do. Matt.4:4
Instead they have all those traditions of men of the many brands of the Christian religion and none of them agree on anything.
This is called confusion and comes from the God of this world, Satan the Devil 2 Cor.4:4.

Actually, all the Christian religions already know that all the other Christian religions are not living by every word of God. That's why we aren't all Catholics. wink

I've always had the impression that Christians pretty much agree on how to live (though of course there are dissenters all over the place). Oh sure, quakers don't believe in music or dancing and Mormons don't believe in coffee or tea, but that has nothing to do with the commandments from the Bible.

If you want to make a good point about how the lack of unity in Christians, pick a common area of controversy and then we can get into details. I'm sure there are already previous threads about the trinity, the law of the tithe, Jesus' birthday and all the rest. If not, feel free to start one. I don't see how you could carry much of an argument in the details though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.