Boxer George Latka Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Dunno if there are any boxing fans here, but Hall-of-Fame boxer/referee George Latka died yesterday of a heart attack at 93. He is significant to the boxing world because he is the only person who is in the boxing Hall-of-Fame as both a Boxer and as a ref.

I know, you may be saying "BackFire, you monstrous baby-****ing pervert, I didn't know you were into boxing." I'm not, the only reason I know this is because he was my next-door neighbor for the last 20 years. He was an incredibly nice man and apparently one hell of a boxer, and a great ref, he refereed such stars as Mohammad Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson, as well as playing a ref in the movie Raging Bull.

So yeah, he will be missed, was a great boxer and a greater man.

Robtard
I am a boxing fan. Not happy he's dead, but I won't miss him.

Edit: If it makes you feel better, I'll do the compulsary "I'm sad/horrifed/I feel" thing.

NASA
same here

RIP George

BackFire
Originally posted by Robtard
I am a boxing fan. Not happy he's dead, but I won't miss him.

Edit: If it makes you feel better, I'll do the compulsary "I'm sad/horrifed/I feel" thing.

Nah. Don't fake it, if it's not there then just let it be.

Yeah, same thing you tell all the women you've been with, I know.

Blax_Hydralisk
Robby's been with a women?

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Nah. Don't fake it, if it's not there then just let it be.

Yeah, same thing you tell all the women you've been with, I know.

That's the way I feel too, not sure why people always over-express outrage orgrief when someone famous dies, yet couldn't give two shits if they hear some average Joe was just killed or died.

At least I've been with women... I'll send you a case of wetwipes. for your next masturbation marathon.

BackFire
That's the way I feel too, not sure why people always over-express outrage orgrief when someone famous dies, yet couldn't give two shits if they hear some average Joe was just killed or died.

At least I've been with women... I'll send you a case of wetwipes. for your next masturbation marathon.

Yeah I agree, like I said, the only reason I care was because I actually knew him very well.

I've been with women, too. They just didn't consent.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Robby's been with a women?

Ask you mom? Ooooo, bet that burned worse than limejuice on a flaring hemmrhoid; ask your pops about that one, double burn *****! Go cry alone in the corner, as usual.

Robtard
Yeah I agree, like I said, the only reason I care was because I actually knew him very well.

I've been with women, too. They just didn't consent.

A 20 year neighbor can be like family, that's understood.

Corpses don't count.

BackFire
They weren't just corpses; well, they were afterwards, mostly.

WrathfulDwarf
R.I.P. Mr Latka.

Wow! You got this story faster than anyone else in the web BF.

Nice job.

BackFire
Yes, I work fast.

What happened to your evil twin, WD? Did he die from my rape?

WrathfulDwarf
He won't be back till next year.

He was spotted recently walking naked near the LA/OC city limits.

Might want to pick him up on your way home.

BackFire
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
He won't be back till next year.

He was spotted recently walking naked near the LA/OC city limits.

Might want to pick him up on your way home.

Done and done.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ask you mom? Ooooo, bet that burned worse than limejuice on a flaring hemmrhoid; ask your pops about that one, double burn *****! Go cry alone in the corner, as usual.

Shut the **** up you ****ing **** **** mc**** **** piece of **** ass ****.

****!

Bicnarok
93. wow a good age. Well at least he had a good innings.

Devil King
Isn't a Latka a sort of a Jewish pancake?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
Isn't a Latka a sort of a Jewish pancake?

Yes; made with potatoes.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno if there are any boxing fans here, but Hall-of-Fame boxer/referee George Latka died yesterday of a heart attack at 93. He is significant to the boxing world because he is the only person who is in the boxing Hall-of-Fame as both a Boxer and as a ref.

I know, you may be saying "BackFire, you monstrous baby-****ing pervert, I didn't know you were into boxing." I'm not, the only reason I know this is because he was my next-door neighbor for the last 20 years. He was an incredibly nice man and apparently one hell of a boxer, and a great ref, he refereed such stars as Mohammad Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson, as well as playing a ref in the movie Raging Bull.

So yeah, he will be missed, was a great boxer and a greater man. the fact that he lived to the age of 93 is impressive in itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.