Star Wars: Dark Times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Been getting this series since #3, has a plot and action in it i must say unlike the kotor altho the action in that series has sort of picked up

So who has been getting this series ?

JediSamuraiMRB
I've been collecting this since the first issue.

Kazenji
That master K'Kruhk in #6 is a pretty good jedi first time i've seen him in action.

DarthLazious
It's a good comic book series. I wonder if they will show Obi-Wan or maybe Qui-Gon Jinn talking to him like how Obi-Wan did for Luke in the OT did.

Kazenji
They released last week the Blue Harvest prequal that they put up on myspace into a comic book.

Allankles
It's a pretty good series. Together with the Kotor comics, Dark Times is easily the best on going series in Star Wars atm.

kotorfan
anyone have a link for dark times? is it based on the old republic?

I found a new little thing to add to my sig... and it will be completely changed.. just give me a few days. lol

I don't really like my sig anyways.

so whats up guys? lol

how come no one has posted in here since like yesterday... or are u ppl asleep?

Kazenji
Originally posted by kotorfan
anyone have a link for dark times? is it based on the old republic?

The story begins shortly after Star Wars: Purge, and intertwines with the events of Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader.

REXXXX
Though it doesn't really touch the events of RODV... but yes, it's set after the Purge, when the Empire has just risen. It has been all over the place, plotwise, but it had a few storylines that were interesting.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by REXXXX
Though it doesn't really touch the events of RODV... but yes, it's set after the Purge, when the Empire has just risen. It has been all over the place, plotwise, but it had a few storylines that were interesting.

which ones do you like?

Kazenji
That first storyline 'The Path to Nowhere' was good how they go looking for Bomo Greenbark's family certainly changed Bomo after what he found out end result.

Kazenji
With the latest one 'Firecarrier' had a feeling something bad was happening to the refugees. Felt too much like The Island and every other film like it when they mentioned those datechips.

Q99
When do things not go bad in Dark Times?

Kazenji
A SPARK REMAINS is the name of the next story

preview
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=82291

I know this book is good... but what's the point about jedi taking down Darth Vader's empire
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.