Tenebrious/Aegis vs. Odin/Uatu/Ganthet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can these two primal beings defeat three of the best Cosmics in Comics? No Crunch Manipulation

Utrigita
Going with the Proimal Gods on this one

celestialdemon
T & A

janus77
T&A reigns supreme wink.

Sundipped
T and A win. If Aegis grabs any 1 on the teams head like she did Big G it would be devestating.

guy222
Tenebrous/Aegis FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK well we know that Tand A aren't as powerful as Big G on thier own. So how do they stack up to three beings who all could give big G a serious hurting before he won?

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK well we know that Tand A aren't as powerful as Big G on thier own. So how do they stack up to three beings who all could give big G a serious hurting before he won?

Oh you mean the watcher Uatu how's forfather was the lowest of the Proimael gods? Ore Odin how isn't comparable IMO to the watchers skyfather level, Ore Ganthet that I with all respect doubt is going to hurt Big G that much as you claim I assume you are thinking of a very Hungry Galactus since a hungry Galactus in a alternate reality oneshotted Uatu and Uatu from 616 himself stated that it would be the outcome of every conflict between them and since the 616 Galactus > All other Galactus well... Uatu isn't going to give a fed Galactus a fight neither Odin IMO, Ganthet I cannot comment on, but I doubt that he will tip the scales to much that Tenebrous and Aegis isn't bringing this one home. IMO of cause smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Oh you mean the watcher Uatu how's forfather was the lowest of the Proimael gods? Ore Odin how isn't comparable IMO to the watchers skyfather level, Ore Ganthet that I with all respect doubt is going to hurt Big G that much as you claim I assume you are thinking of a very Hungry Galactus since a hungry Galactus in a alternate reality oneshotted Uatu and Uatu from 616 himself stated that it would be the outcome of every conflict between them and since the 616 Galactus > All other Galactus well... Uatu isn't going to give a fed Galactus a fight neither Odin IMO, Ganthet I cannot comment on, but I doubt that he will tip the scales to much that Tenebrous and Aegis isn't bringing this one home. IMO of cause smile

Here's a clue, in all the multiverse, there are only ONE set of Gaurdians. But there are Lanterns in other universes.

Utrigita
Here's a clue, in all the multiverse, there are only ONE set of Gaurdians. But there are Lanterns in other universes.

Okay what is that supposed to tell me nvr I doesn't as mentioned before know a lot about Ganthet ore the DC multiverse for that matter.

Also I was under the belief that a single Guardien was equal ore sligthly above/below Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay what is that supposed to tell me nvr I doesn't as mentioned before know a lot about Ganthet ore the DC multiverse for that matter.

Also I was under the belief that a single Guardien was equal ore sligthly above/below Odin.

I believe the gaurdians are abstract lvl in power. IT was thier power that spit the burning. Thier power harnessed allowed Parallax to wipe the multiverse away and create new ones with stray thoughts. They were such a danger that the classic AM sealed them away. They are even able to harness the abstract beings of WILL and Fear with Ease it would seem. At the very least, they would be Entity level. That area between full abstract and high skyfather.

Utrigita
I believe the gaurdians are abstract lvl in power. IT was thier power that spit the burning. Thier power harnessed allowed Parallax to wipe the multiverse away and create new ones with stray thoughts. They were such a danger that the classic AM sealed them away. They are even able to harness the abstract beings of WILL and Fear with Ease it would seem. At the very least, they would be Entity level. That area between full abstract and high skyfather.

okay

Bol Gath
Guardians are impressive indeed. And if this fight had been only Tenebrous or Aegis and not the both I'd say the good guys would win a solid majority. However when dealing with 2 "near" Galactus level beings I feel they will lose more often then not. T&A 7-8/10 IMO

SpiderGauntlet

Ganthet is atleast entity level since he created the Blue corps.
But Uatu and Odin suck too much ass.

Utrigita
okay

But Ganthet still wouldn't tip the scales to much that he would bring home a win for team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.