RLM: The Mutant Factor Sign-up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
On a world destroyed decades ago, mutants are feared, as it was one of their kind that caused the havok. Now hunted and executed, what mutants are left hide in the ruins of the ancient cities. Homosapians have moved to new "clean" cities, protected by large glass bubbles from the outside world, while a special military branch - The Mutant-Elimination Militia (MEM) hunts down and kills any mutants they find.
A few humans, who have been scarred by the ravages of war, poverty and disease see that it was a small group of mutants who were responsable for the carnage in the world, and help mutants, hiding them from the goverment. Known as "Humans And Mutants can Live In peace Together" (HAMLIT)

Our story begins when a group of mutants from another world, who fought bravely against all odds to free others end up teleported into an old science facility in the ruins of New York City, where their powers have been somehow genetically altered, and they face several members from HAMLIT. (allowing for mutants from the old game to join new characters)

This will be a semi-hosted RPG, where people control their individual stories, but we'll have one main "executive producer/editor" if you like, who'll control the big picture for a story ark or two then pass the torch. You know the drill - usual stuff needed:

Name
Powers
History if you like
Whatever you think will be relevent.

Ordained
Name: Talia Amarray
Appearance:http://www.otaku-forum.net/galleries/yukirin/07.jpg
Powers: Animation- Able to bring any inanimate object to life by bestowing a portion of her life force upon it. Able to obtain the information gathered by the object once she regains her life force from it.

Shalimar_fox
Name: Justice
Appearance: Brown skin , long hair about to his top back,golden cat eyes
Powers: shapeshift into humans,and animals. I'n other world he could not only do this but he could copy and recall other mutant powers

History if you like: Basiclly he comes from the normal world where mutants are placed into the " Mutant Control Camps & the Mutant Death Camps" While in an control camp several mutants set him free and not long he joined them in setting other mutants free. The odd thing about Justice is his mother and father where human untill the age of 5 when they both became sick and was given drugs that altered their genes thus justice is really human but still is an mutant.

lLikes: Peace and his friemds
Dislikes: MCTF"Mutant Control Task Force" also the company that made him into an mutant

Goal: To stop the Camps and to find John the leader
Whatever you think will be relevent.

Passione
Is this roleplay still active and free to join?

Shalimar_fox
as one of the older players I would hope that it's still active but yes it is free to join. One of the major reasons it looks inactive is that we are about to move it to the hosted section

Passione
Oh wow, your still using that sig I made for you.

Well I would like to join up if its still active

Ordained
This is going to the Hosted Section?!?!?! I didn't know that.

Shalimar_fox
Yea i still am. Of course you could join just send me you bio

Ordained it is currently in the host permission section. Seens it looks like I'm the only currtent active member I must try to get it approved.

Ordained
Well I already joined over there so maybe I can help.

Fallin Angel
I might join. Is this still going?

Ordained
We'ew trying to get it going again but things are kinda slow right now. We'ew waiting for Spike and Ush.

Dgw2007
Name: Daniel Wallace

Code Name: Tela

Equipment: Dual Broad Swords

Physical Appearance : totally bald on his head a black goatee and pale skin and a scare on his chest

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born in New York both parents were killed when he was 1 year old. He learned about his powers when he was 9 and ran away at the age of 10. When he was 11 he killed 20 people. and was put into a "Mutant Control Camp & the Mutant Death Camp." But recently escaped. That is all that is known about him.

Place of Origin: New York City, New York, USA, Earth

Special Abilities: Virtual omnipotence, uber Telekinesis, Flight, Fire based powers, uber intelligence and master swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy.

Dgw2007
is it ok t join ithought it would oh and my guy can teleport

Ordained
Lose the omnipotence and scale down the telekinesis a bit and you're good to go.

Dgw2007

Physical Appearance : totally bald on his head a black goatee and pale skin and a scare on his chest

History: Born in New York both parents were killed when he was 1 year old. He learned about his powers when he was 9 and ran away at the age of 10. When he was 11 he killed 20 people. and was put into a "Mutant Control Camp & the Mutant Death Camp." But recently escaped. That is all that is known about him.

Special Abilities: Teleport, Telepath, Telekinesis, Flight, Fire based powers, uber intelligence and master swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy.

Ordained
Okay. You're good. Now if only we could get this thing up and running srug

Shalimar_fox
lose the flight also becuase it can come with the telekinesis. Everyone please remember the the team of the past should be the more powerones and thier powers have been set back to the point were they are almost new.After an some time we can slowly level up our charators to thier full power.I would like it DG if your charactor dose not level all of his powers up untill i talk with the major hostes of this game.only becuase he'd be on an scale thats unfair to other charactors.I'll leave it up to you which one's you'd level up. yes you would be able to only level one up to omni just as I can only level justice into an omnimorph

Fallin Angel
Name: Natalie Cross

Code name: Starlight

Appearance: Long blonde hair with some orange strands which is usually in a ponytale that is similar to Rikku's from FFX. Her skin is a little pale and her eyes are hazel. She likes to wear light colored make up and her clothes are crazy yet stylish.

Powers: Natale has the power to control over light energy. She can use it to teleport short distances (it looks similiar to the teleportation that Leo used on charmed but its more of an orange color. She can go alot farther when she develops her powers more). She also can create light orbs to throw at her opponents (as she develops her powers more, they can become bigger and stronger and she can eventually create multi. of them at a time. She'll also eventually be able to create a light bomb that can cover a large area and do massive damage)

Personality: Sweet, nice, and kinda bubbly. She just loves to have fun and make people smile. But when danger is around, she will get serious.

Shalimar_fox
Ok. I like how your powers are all related

Thunder Fox
hmmmm mind if i join...

Ordained
Just make you character.

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Dgw2007

Special Abilities: Teleport, Telepath, Telekinesis, Flight, Fire based powers, uber intelligence and master swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy. Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
lose the flight also becuase it can come with the telekinesis. Everyone please remember the the team of the past should be the more powerones and thier powers have been set back to the point were they are almost new.After an some time we can slowly level up our charators to thier full power.I would like it DG if your charactor dose not level all of his powers up untill i talk with the major hostes of this game.only becuase he'd be on an scale thats unfair to other charactors.I'll leave it up to you which one's you'd level up. yes you would be able to only level one up to omni just as I can only level justice into an omnimorph
i lost the omni already

Ordained
confused1

Are you the same person?

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Ordained
confused1

Are you the same person? i meant he

Dgw2007
i am not her

The Mean Queen
i not he

Ordained
uhuh

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
i not he what????????????/ whip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.