South Wales Bombed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



WŚlshy
laughing na wales never gets bombed

our flag is so cool that we will never be bombed

Reverend Axel
mmm

Rogue Jedi
sure, its the flag.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
mmm

WŚlshy
this thread needs some AC/DCyex1yyySpyM

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
theres a fight club in S wales....did you start that one?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
theres a fight club in S wales....did you start that one? No, I thought you started that one.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
No, I thought you started that one. I think B!tchtits Bob started it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NASA
Welsh chicks are sexy

Rogue Jedi
meh.

WŚlshy
depends on the chick

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think B!tchtits Bob started it. roll eyes (sarcastic) His name was Robert Paulson!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
His name was Robert Paulson! Jared Leto got pwned by narrator. laughing

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jared Leto got pwned by narrator. laughing You used to have that quote in your sig thumb up

The "I want to put a bullet betwwen the eyes of every panda" quote, I mean.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You used to have that quote in your sig thumb up

The "I want to put a bullet betwwen the eyes of every panda" quote, I mean. MAN I loved that, seeing pretty boy Jared get his ass handed to him. laughing

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
MAN I loved that, seeing pretty boy Jared get his ass handed to him. laughing But then his face is all messed up and swollen sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
But then his face is all messed up and swollen sad thats what I LOVE about it.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats what I LOVE about it. THe saddest part is where Bob Dies

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
THe saddest part is where Bob Dies nah, that was funny.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nah, that was funny. But his name was Robert Paulson! cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.