The Keys to the Kingdom-Garth Nix RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clulesslady
Okay, I have an idea! I'm planning on making a text-based rpg on Garth Nix's The Keys to the Kingdom. So, you can be any character, but you have to be at the lowest level (e.g. if you are a Denizen ink-filler, you have to be the lowest class).You work your way up by experience. You can be a Denizen, a human, or a Nithling. You can only be a Dawn, Noon, or Dusk if you are appointed to be one (I will add more details when I get new ideas and more... organized?). This is the same with the Morrow Days. As for the Will(s) of the Architect...well I'm still thinking about that (and a Rightful Heir). This game will take place anywhere stated in the books. Yes, there will be wings. Anything that is in the book I will try to add (if possible >_&gtwink. This game is made for your entertainment and for all of you people who are dying for a rpg based on these books. You can do whatever you want. More details coming soon. Do you all think this is a good idea (start)?

A website is in making about the info... Please be patient >_>'.

Post replies of anything...
ABOUT THIS TOPIC. I repeat:
ABOUT THIS TOPIC!!
Please and thanks ^_^! You all will be a big help.

JacopeX
Hi and welcome to the Unhosted RP forum. smile

Unfortunatly you can not simply open a new thread creating a game.

It will be closed. All games must have permission from me before they start. This is because we otherwise get drowned in hundreds of games which no-one wants to play, which were opened by someone who thought it seemed a good idea at the time, and then forgot about it.

The process for permission is in fact very simple. Post and outline your idea here:
READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

After you have posted your idea, you wait for interest in the idea. As soon as the moderator has given you a 'good to go you are free to create a thread.

sea_glass
I think that it really is a good idea. Have you created the site yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.