Wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
LULZ PATS GAME SOON. MA HAS PATS STUFF EVERY WHERE I'M ALL TO ME COUSIN "LULZ MATE, NONE OF THIS IS ALRIGHT" AND HE IS ALL "MATE, NINERS SUCK" ALSO HE DOES A BRIT ACCENT WHEN HE SAYS MATE AND I'M ALL "MATE, YOU'RE A BIT OF BRITISH" ANYWAY SO LIKE LULZ BIG GAME AND I'M IN PATS COUNTRY AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAAAAATEEEE GO GIANTS #12 SUCKS" ME COUSIN IS ALL "MATE NO" AND I'M "MATE GO BUY SOME LOTTERY TICKETS" SO MATES I'M HERE AND I HAVE LUCKY CHARMS ND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATEEE" SO MATE BLOODY NOT COLD EVEN THOUGH SAN FRAN LOST ME CLOTHES, I HAVE NO LUGGAGE HAD TO BUY AT SOME PLACE CALLED HOT TOPIC AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATE WTF?" OK LOVE YOU ALL, NOT ROLAND THOUGH NOT A BIT OF ALRIGHT, GAME SUNDAY, BROWNS WILL LOSE.

kodak
"HA-BLAHPBLEE BLAH BLAH RIGHT MATE??!" haermm

Röland
Pats are going to make history and go 16 - 0.

49ers do suck.

You're cousin is probably British.

Browns will beat the 49ers.

Pwnt.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Kram3r
LULZ PATS GAME SOON. MA HAS PATS STUFF EVERY WHERE I'M ALL TO ME COUSIN "LULZ MATE, NONE OF THIS IS ALRIGHT" AND HE IS ALL "MATE, NINERS SUCK" ALSO HE DOES A BRIT ACCENT WHEN HE SAYS MATE AND I'M ALL "MATE, YOU'RE A BIT OF BRITISH" ANYWAY SO LIKE LULZ BIG GAME AND I'M IN PATS COUNTRY AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAAAAATEEEE GO GIANTS #12 SUCKS" ME COUSIN IS ALL "MATE NO" AND I'M "MATE GO BUY SOME LOTTERY TICKETS" SO MATES I'M HERE AND I HAVE LUCKY CHARMS ND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATEEE" SO MATE BLOODY NOT COLD EVEN THOUGH SAN FRAN LOST ME CLOTHES, I HAVE NO LUGGAGE HAD TO BUY AT SOME PLACE CALLED HOT TOPIC AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATE WTF?" OK LOVE YOU ALL, NOT ROLAND THOUGH NOT A BIT OF ALRIGHT, GAME SUNDAY, BROWNS WILL LOSE.

WTF indeed.

Reverend Axel
Nope. Not a single period in that post. ****ing Americans.

silver_tears
HOT TOPIC mmm

Mr.Biscuits
HOT TOPIC peaches

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
HOT TOPIC mmm

Röland
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
HOT TOPIC peaches

Rogue Jedi
I smell an upset.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I smell an upset.

No, that's just you. biscuits

Rogue Jedi
No, that's just you. biscuits and my instincts are usually dead on when it comes to this kind of thing.

Röland

silver_tears
and my instincts are usually dead on when it comes to this kind of thing.

PUHLEAZE, they've already made history with their 15-0 record.
The Dolphins in 1972 went undefeated all season with 14-0, so they've already won.

Rogue Jedi
I just thought of something. Which of the two situations would suck worse for Pats fans:

1. The Pats lose to the Giants, but win the Super bowl, or

2. The Pats WIN against the Giants, THEN lose the Super bowl?

Mr.Biscuits
PUHLEAZE, they've already made history with their 15-0 record.
The Dolphins in 1972 went undefeated all season with 14-0, so they've already won.
Lulz.

Pats still got to win the Super bowl...biscuits

silver_tears
Lulz.

Pats still got to win the Super bowl...biscuits

The fourth ring will look nice on my future hubbies shelf. biscuits

Röland
I smell a fight brewing. haermm

silver_tears
I could drop those bitches like a sack of potatoes. biscuits

Mr.Biscuits
The fourth ring will look nice on my future hubbies shelf. biscuits
Bill Belichick? biscuits

Reverend Axel
Bill Belichick? biscuits Sexy manboobs biscuits

Wålshy
american football argument anyone

Rogue Jedi
Bill Belichick? biscuits crylaugh

silver_tears
Bill Belichick? biscuits

Hell yeah, you'd never see him in a Yankees fitted. uhuh

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah, you'd never see him in a Yankees fitted. uhuh just curious...what if you met Tom Brady and he was a trashman instead of a millionare NFL QB?

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Sexy manboobs biscuits
The best biscuitsOriginally posted by silver_tears
Hell yeah, you'd never see him in a Yankees fitted. uhuh
I saw your boy Tom in one...uhuh
just curious...what if you met Tom Brady and he was a trashman instead of a millionare NFL QB?
She wouldn't know he's Tom Brady...peaches

silver_tears
just curious...what if you met Tom Brady and he was a trashman instead of a millionare NFL QB?

He'd still be beautiful.
I like him 'cause he's talented, not 'cause of the money shrug

silver_tears
The best biscuits
I saw your boy Tom in one...uhuh

Yeah, well he had to face the New Englanders not I. awesome

Rogue Jedi
He'd still be beautiful.
I like him 'cause he's talented, not 'cause of the money shrug I was just asking. But if he was a trashman, he wouldn't be talented.

Mr.Biscuits
Yeah, well he had to face the New Englanders not I. awesome
I heard Bill likes to record.
Pass me a tape? uhuh

Wålshy
rugby?

Barker
I heard Bill likes to record.
Pass me a tape? uhuh
Tape?

A MIX TAPE///

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Barker
Tape?

A MIX TAPE///
.hae, etc.

Rogue Jedi
One thing that needs to be considered is that the Giants are 10-5, and they are gonna be pumped for this game because they dont wanna be the team that gives the Pats a perfect season. But also the Giants are 3-4 at home.

Barker
They also don't want to be the team that gets 22 starters injured trying to take down a beast that's walked all over 15 teams. For the most part.

WTF was with the Ravens game, haermm.

Rogue Jedi
They also don't want to be the team that gets 22 starters injured trying to take down a beast that's walked all over 15 teams. For the most part.

WTF was with the Ravens game, haermm. That could apply to the Pats too. You know what would be funny? Lets say the game is tied with three minutes to go, and the Pats are driving for the win. Tom Brady fades back to pass, in comes some steroid abusing LB, and BAM......Brady is out until next year.

oh MAN I would cream my pants if that happened.

Barker
That could apply to the Pats too. You know what would be funny? Lets say the game is tied with three minutes to go, and the Pats are driving for the win. Tom Brady fades back to pass, in comes some steroid abusing LB, and BAM......Brady is out until next year.

oh MAN I would cream my pants if that happened.
I think most of America would.

I know I would. biscuits

Rogue Jedi
I think most of America would.

I know I would. biscuits Tom Brady sits up, shakes it off, looks down and says "Hey, isn't that bone supposed to be INSIDE my leg?" laughing

silver_tears
You bitches are just jealous. uhuh

Rogue Jedi
You bitches are just jealous. uhuh no, not jealous. I just hate Tom Brady with a passion.

Röland
no, not jealous. I just hate Tom Brady with a passion.

The only reason to hate him is because he's awesome.

haermm

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Actually I used to be a Pats fan, back when they had Drew Bledsoe. That year when Bledsoe went down with an injury and Brady came in, Bledsoe was ready for the playoffs, but the coaching staff opted to play Brady. I know as a coach you have to go with the hot QB, but it never sat right with me what they did to Bledsoe. NO loyalty whatsoever.

You play Brady in that situation because;

1. He got them there.
2. Bledsoe was pretty much washed up.
3. Team chemistry.

Just like all the Browns fans screaming for Quinn, you can't just put Quinn in because Anderson choked against the Bengals, not when he's gotten you in a position for a wild card.

Barker
I cheered for the Pats back in '01, but last year they really pissed me off and shit.

Not because they beat my Chargers, but because of the disrespect.

Rogue Jedi

silver_tears
Actually I used to be a Pats fan, back when they had Drew Bledsoe. That year when Bledsoe went down with an injury and Brady came in, Bledsoe was ready for the playoffs, but the coaching staff opted to play Brady. I know as a coach you have to go with the hot QB, but it never sat right with me what they did to Bledsoe. NO loyalty whatsoever.

Whatevs man.
Every one gets a ring still shrug

Röland
Brady got them there? The Pats were a lottery team when they drafted Bledsoe, HE got them there. Brady just stepped in and finished the job after Drew did all the legwork.

So you're telling me that Bledsoe, in his concussed and injured state, got them to the playoffs that year?

Rogue Jedi
Whatevs man.
Every one gets a ring still shrug think of it this way. Tom Brady gets hurt in week 11. Backup QB steps in and finishes the season, playing well. Playoffs come along, Tom Brady is ready to go, but the coaches opt to go with the backup QB, and he wins the super bowl.

Also, the following season, they tell Tom Brady his services are no longer required. Are you still gonna be a Pats fan after that? would this sit right with you?

silver_tears
think of it this way. Tom Brady gets hurt in week 11. Backup QB steps in and finishes the season, playing well. Playoffs come along, Tom Brady is ready to go, but the coaches opt to go with the backup QB, and he wins the super bowl.

Also, the following season, they tell Tom Brady his services are no longer required. Are you still gonna be a Pats fan after that? would this sit right with you?

Hey man, it's a dog eat dog world out there.
Loyalty's fantastic, but THEY DO GET OLD.
Once they're not performing they're not worth diddly.

Mr. Bacon
yea so ive held 2/3 rings mmm

Rogue Jedi
Hey man, it's a dog eat dog world out there.
Loyalty's fantastic, but THEY DO GET OLD.
Once they're not performing they're not worth diddly. you didnt answer my question. confused

silver_tears
you didnt answer my question. confused

Yeah I did.
If Brady was flopping it's his problem.
Why should the team suffer if he's underperforming?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I did.
If Brady was flopping it's his problem.
Why should the team suffer if he's underperforming? Are you more of a Pats fan, or just a fan of Brady? Like if he was traded to Houston in the off season, would you suddenly become a Texans fan?

silver_tears
Are you more of a Pats fan, or just a fan of Brady? Like if he was traded to Houston in the off season, would you suddenly become a Texans fan?

I'm both.
I'm more a Pats fan, I started paying attention to Brady after the Pats.
However, I'm a huge Brady fan, he's amazing and now follow him most during their games.
If he was traded I'd still be a Brady fan and want him to be amazing.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm your biggest fan. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi

I'm a huge Brady fan, he's amazing and now follow him do you like hide outside his house, lurking in the bushes with a pair of binoculars? wink

Röland
do you like hide outside his house, lurking in the bushes with a pair of binoculars? wink

She does that at my house. awesome

silver_tears
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm your biggest fan. embarrasment

Liar sly

silver_tears
do you like hide outside his house, lurking in the bushes with a pair of binoculars? wink

I ****ing wish, can't get past the gates and up the two mile drive. awesome

silver_tears

Röland
shhh

Soz. ninja

Rogue Jedi
I ****ing wish, can't get past the gates and up the two mile drive. awesome I can see it now, your name plastered on the tabloids as Tom Brady's stalker. laughing

silver_tears
I can see it now, your name plastered on the tabloids as Tom Brady's stalker. laughing

Ima be famous! awesome

silver_tears

Röland
sneaky2

How can I make it up to you? awesome

Rogue Jedi
Ima be famous! awesome Well, you'd definitely have a fan in me. haermm You could teach me the skills of stalking......Hello, Milla Jovovich. eek!

silver_tears

silver_tears
Well, you'd definitely have a fan in me. haermm You could teach me the skills of stalking......Hello, Milla Jovovich. eek!

I take them to the grave with me! peaches

Rogue Jedi
I take them to the grave with me! peaches Thats OK, I read minds and shit. Here, I'll show ya..... *closes eyes and reads your thoughts*

Hey, Tom Brady looks GREAT in a thong!!! laughing

Röland
Diamonds, big ones. awesome

We ain't married. No diamonds for you. awesome

silver_tears
Thats OK, I read minds and shit. Here, I'll show ya..... *closes eyes and reads your thoughts*

Hey, Tom Brady looks GREAT in a thong!!! laughing

Liar, we both know he's perfectly naked.awesome

silver_tears

Rogue Jedi
Liar, we both know he's perfectly naked.awesome wait, that was MY mind I was reading.

Yeah, I just said that shit out loud. shut up. confused

silver_tears
wait, that was MY mind I was reading.
Yeah, I just said that shit out loud. shut up. confused

Knew it. awesome

Röland
...yet. awesome

Are you predicting the future? awesome

Rogue Jedi
Knew it. awesome suuuuuuuuuuuure you did. wink

I'd do him if I were gay.

silver_tears

silver_tears
suuuuuuuuuuuure you did. wink

I'd do him if I were gay.

I'd do him if I was straight...wait what awesome

Rogue Jedi
I'd do him if I was straight...wait what awesome I never talk to you, and when I do, I let all my homoerotic fantasies spill out. embarrasment

silver_tears
I never talk to you, and when I do, I let all my homoerotic fantasies spill out. embarrasment

It's sexy shocklaugh

Rogue Jedi
It's sexy shocklaugh It's sexy to you because Thomas is involved. What if it were Scythe and I? haermm

Lara
indeed WTF!!!!! lol

Röland
A little awesome

I better get my ass to Canada then. shocklaugh

Lara
...do..your....ears hang low, do they wobble too and frow?....

Outbound
Kram3r, make a video of you walking around to strangers asking them if they want a bit of alright pav crylaugh

Lara
I've already had some so stick out tongue

Röland
Originally posted by Outbound
Kram3r, make a video of you walking around to strangers asking them if they want a bit of alright pav crylaugh

Great Mist, don't get penisy.

Outbound

Lara
confused

Röland
Originally posted by Outbound
Barker: Didn't Robot Chicken already do this three months ago?
Roland: I wouldn't worry about it, Barker. I don't even think people are aware of that show's existence.
Barker: Well, I don't know, Roland. I think a decent number of people watch it.
Roland: Oh, really? Define 'decent'.
Barker: I think it's the highest rated show on Cartoon Network, and the Star Wars episode doubled that audience.
Roland: Well, yeah. But double ten people is like twenty people. So, uh, what kind of numbers are we talking about here, you know?
Barker: Don't be glib about this stuff, Roland. It's a legitimate show and they beat you to the punch.
Roland: Uh, I don't know about that, Barker. To me, a legitimate show is on ABC, CBS, NBC... you know, one of the real networks.
Barker: Hahaha. I don't know about that, Roland.
Roland: And besides, what's up with that fifteen minute runtime? What is that? It's like fifteen minutes of guys playing with Star Wars dolls. Oh yay!
Barker: Oh, so you do know the show!
Roland: I read part of a review online. I am not a fan.
Barker: You know, Roland. You're a real jerk

I see what you did the...oh just burped.

Outbound
Well, what do you think?

What a piece of junk!

Thank you this was my brother's, he died of leukemia. How do you feel now?

Lara
mmmmmmm

Röland
Someone just threw away a perfectly good couch.

I'm takin this with me.

Lara
wtf!

Rogue Jedi
thats Leos couch. I peed on it.

Barker
****ing hell, I just seriously typed out ****ing 1300+ characters on my mother****ing phone.

My fingers hurt. Ehehehehehe.

Rogue Jedi
autobiography?

Röland
haermm

49ers suck.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.