Shatterstar vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Bet my guy can chop him up real gooood.

Mr. Slippyfist
Which guy is your guy?

Wonder Man
Benjy...he's my Wolverine. I grew up on the New Mutants.

JediSamuraiMRB
Luke Cage 8/10. Not sure however if Shatterstar's swords can even cut Cage.

Wonder Man
Opened Juggernauts tin can. See X-force 14 or 15.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Opened Juggernauts tin can. See X-force 14 or 15.

Can you put up the scans?

Wonder Man
Sorry no. But it was before Cain had ever been hurt in a fight. It was...another words Juggernaut at full power. Granted his magic shield wasn't up. Anyhow...Shatterstar cut his eyes and at the time in comics,,,if you were paying attention...it was a big deal.
With the combo science/magic blade i bet he can cut virtually anyone...Hulk...maybe Gladiator at his confidence high too.
It's his mutant power that i love too. Three blasts before he tires...probably enough to destroy most heros.

tkitna
Well, if he can cut him, its pretty obvious who would win. If he cant cut him, its pretty obvious who would win.

Wonder Man
Cutting is important but it's Shatterstar's blast which can kill an opponent. When he stabs ya then he blows you up.

tkitna
Yes, again, if the swords can penetrate Cage.

I think they could.

endrict
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Can you put up the scans?

It's true, I have the issue.

It happens in the old 90's X-force 3 or 4 with guess appearance of Spider-man

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by endrict
It's true, I have the issue.

It happens in the old 90's X-force 3 or 4 with guess appearance of Spider-man

Put up the scans, I'm too lazy to get the comic out.

endrict
Don't have a scanner.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by tkitna
Well, if he can cut him, its pretty obvious who would win. If he cant cut him, its pretty obvious who would win.

yes

starlock
Shatterstar for the win

Wonder Man
Speaking of the truth. I was scanning the Internet a few years ago. I've been on this site 4 and it was about the first year i was on it and i came across a pic of Gladiator ripping apart a star. Can't find it now no matter where i search.
Whoever feels dedicated to a mission should search and post it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.