Hold on to your light saber!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
It's late and I'm thinking weird things again....I was thinking about how Mace Windu was repelling the electric attacks from Sid in ROTS. Well, Luke gives up his light saber in defiance before Sid starts zapping him. What if Luke had his saber and repelled and defeated Sid like Mace almost did?
Would Vader have joined in and tried to help Sid (even though Vader was handless and saberless at this point, he could still tackle or kick or do something) and let Sid finish the fry-job? Or,
If Luke won, what would he have done with his ol' pop? Kill him to bring balance? What else could he do? It would be either that or stay and get blown up I suppose?

queeq
I alwasy thought Luke was brave and dumb to throw away his sabre.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by queeq
I alwasy thought Luke was brave and dumb to throw away his sabre.

Yes Luke shouldn't have done that.

Rogue Jedi
It was symbolism, letting us know that Luke had won his battle against the dark side, that he no longer had a need to fight.

queeq
Yeah... but it was also underestimating the Emperor. It always felt a bit premature. Brave, very brave and great symbolism... but premature. Palpy hadn't even come off his chair before.

Rogue Jedi
well, maybe Luke had no idea how to block force lightning. he was, after all, young and inexperienced.

Darth Hord
He probably didn't even know that Sidious could do force lightning. But he should have realized that Sidious would not let him leave without a fight.

Rogue Jedi
force lightning or not, Luke had to realize that the Emperor wielded great power.

Smoki
can the light saber cut threw anything

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Smoki
can the light saber cut threw anything touchy subject.

queeq
Well, Luke heard Yoda: "Do not underestimate the Emperor." And Yoda'd know, he did.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Palpy is deep fried in the end, so it's a moot point.

queeq
True. But what else should we do here? wink

coolmovies
Close all the SW forms and lets give the other fan base a chance . eg Lotr , HP
Lols

Look he was not expecting the empiror to fight thats why he threw it away

queeq
LOTR is also finished.... HP has a couple to go but they too know how it ends.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
Close all the SW forms and lets give the other fan base a chance . eg Lotr , HP
Lols

Look he was not expecting the empiror to fight thats why he threw it away not expecting to fight the emperor? are you serious?

queeq
Indeed.

Rogue Jedi
"Luke, you just took out my second in command, you spat in my face, you totally dissed me........Have a nice day, though."

queeq
hehehe

coolmovies
Yes i am seriouse and The difference between HP and sw is that sw is 30 years old and sw is only a movie

Let SW rest in Peace George Lucus

General G
LOTR and HP aren't only movies?

queeq
Lucus?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
Yes i am seriouse and The difference between HP and sw is that sw is 30 years old and sw is only a movie

Let SW rest in Peace George Lucus confused Harry Potter is a book too.... confused

queeq
I feel the next question coming up: what's a book?

coolmovies
You can buy SW books too man another trilogy box set will come out this year
and Lucus will kill SW DEAD !!! laughing

queeq
More SE's?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by queeq
More SE's? do we have another one?

queeq
I fear any new DVD.

General G
Why is that? stick out tongue

queeq
Pay attention, G.

General G
I do.

queeq
No you don't. You forget any thread topic after two posts.

General G
Lies, they just mostly go off topic after two posts and are usually answered.

queeq
Like this one. Time to close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.