Sentry vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Ok...so now that we have seen the limit of Sentry's so-called "Power of a million exploding suns" ; who do you think can stand up to this power long enough to make Sentry run out of energy like in World War Hulk?

Where would you Rank him among the top tier heralds?

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh016.jpg

Val
Ms. Marvel

Mr. Slippyfist
Super Adaptoid

Hulk...

Val
Iron Man

Superboy Prime
He doesn't rank as high as he used to do anymore.

Stupid WWH wankfest.

Mr. Slippyfist
Collective

Superboy Prime
Do you guys consider his WWH fight to be a low-showing?

It is to me.

Mr. Slippyfist
Genis

lando005
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Do you guys consider his WWH fight to be a low-showing?

It is to me. the whole even took jobbing to a whole new level hell LT probably woulda jobbed to hulk

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lando005
the whole even took jobbing to a whole new level hell LT probably woulda jobbed to hulk

Agreed.

The guy that stalemated Galactus according to Spidey could not even finish WWH...even when going all out. Meh.

Val...Mrs. Marvel could stand up to that assault?

Gecko4lif
I put him on par with Nova (Frankie Raye)

Mr. Slippyfist
Zombie virus

Val
Val...Mrs. Marvel could stand up to that assault?
Easily.

Superboy Prime
Sentry's hype is officially dead.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Val
Easily.

She was charged up from that missile. Also, she caught The Sentry completely off guard. Please try again.

golem370
See what happens when you fight the Hulk not only do you get beat but your career as a comic book hero is in trouble

Val
Originally posted by golem370
See what happens when you fight the Hulk not only do you get beat but your career as a comic book hero is in trouble
It doesn't help to be a useless character.

golem370
Bloodthirsty Sersi might be a good match for him

Superboy Prime
Thor with MJOLNIR is a no brainer.

I wonder if without it he can withstand it. Thor can soak damage like a bad mother ****er.

Inhuman
Sentry is a jackass, but IMO in the hulk fight I think while unleashing his power he quit before his full power came out. Because of the "change of heart" convo he had with hulk.
But whatever.

Mr. Slippyfist
Black Bolt

tkitna
Pak neeeds beaten for that storyline. Bendis isnt doing much for him either.

Sentry needs his own solo title.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Inhuman
Sentry is a jackass, but IMO in the hulk fight I think while unleashing his power he quit before his full power came out. Because of the "change of heart" convo he had with hulk.
But whatever.

But if he quit before his full power came out how come he ended up being powerless? There should have been some reserves left if that was the case IMO.

Wonder Man
LEGION
Remember me.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Wonder Man
LEGION
Remember me.

No. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
The Hulk fight was hardly a low showing. He almost took down Hulk in his own mini no expression

I wouldn't rank Sentry among top tier herald. I'd probably but him near the top of the mid tier heralds.

King Kandy
But if he quit before his full power came out how come he ended up being powerless? There should have been some reserves left if that was the case IMO.
That's because the whole fight was screwed up and made no sense.

Inhuman
HULK SMASH PUNY BLOND MAN! http://i11.tinypic.com/81oieeu.jpg

Terryc250
now that the superhero registry act is on, does Robert have to pay for the buildings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.