Joe Quesada vs Dan DiDio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

werehawk
Joe Quesada retcons 20 years of arguable the most loved character (Spiderman as if you didn't know) in comic books. Dan DiDio kills characters with no purpose.

You can take this bout as who wins the fight, the killer or the retconner.

My take:
Joe Quesada: retconning is more powerful and dangerous

Plus, take my poll if you want to pick who you hate more.

lando005
this is easily settled by seeing who has the larger angry mob outside their home, either way it's time to get our torches and pitch forks

Entity
Originally posted by lando005
this is easily settled by seeing who has the larger angry mob outside their home, either way it's time to get our torches and pitch forks Agreed! Whoever comes up with the most painful touchier wins! :ekk:

Capt Spaulding
Dan Didio has only done some crap. amazons is probably the most prime example.

Joe's ruined marvel. Revivial, after a Revival, after revival, of timely characters. With plot point deaths that no one even care about. We all know Steve will be back. Ruining the Fantastic 4, Ruining The X-men, surprised jean Back. Butchering Spiderman. Characters like Iron Man have been out of character, and alot others are as well. Change isn't bad, but Marvel's just become one giant Soap Opera, with a bunch of giant crappy crossovers jumbled up together. Dan Didio can shit on every book that's released, and it'd still be better than anything Joe Monekey Q Quesada would put out. Don't make mine Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.