pyro vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins this fight no prep for either one.

Mr. Slippyfist
Batman.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Batman. why ?

JediSamuraiMRB
I believe Batman's suit can withstand anything Pyro will do. 10/10 Batman

Soljer
Batman pulls out his trusty anti-pyrokinetic spray.

Whilst karate-chopping Pyro's flames in half.

Bruce, 10/10.

King_Mungi
Basically Batman vs. Firebug or Firefly all over again

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Err...no. no expression

Pyro's got a great chance for victory here. I'm not sure exactly what I think just yet, but this could really go either way, depending on the circumstances.

cmack
pyro can only manipulate fire, batman is a top tier right about now, pyro coulnt hold a candle to bruce

Metalmanx
...What are you talking about?

starlock
Batman for the easy win

Priest
Does Batman has access to the Bat Kick?

cmack
Originally posted by Priest
Does Batman has access to the Bat Kick? batman is abstract level and yes he does have access to the batkick

WrathfulDwarf

Thank you.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err...no. no expression

Pyro's got a great chance for victory here. I'm not sure exactly what I think just yet, but this could really go either way, depending on the circumstances.

Err...why?

Basically the duo are in armor suits, can fly, use napalm fire blasts, have grenade launchers and Joe Rigger has military training. So it's not likely Batman is going to be dumb founded by taking on another arsonist.

Metalmanx
Err...why?

Basically the duo are in armor suits, can fly, use napalm fire blasts, have grenade launchers and Joe Rigger has military training. So it's not likely Batman is going to be dumb founded by taking on another arsonist.

Can either Firebug or Firefly MANIPULATE fire? No.

That seems like a pretty big deal to me.

King_Mungi
Can either Firebug or Firefly MANIPULATE fire? No.

That seems like a pretty big deal to me.

So what if they can't control fire, what's that really going to do? Can Pyro fly? No. Does Pyro have an armor suit? No. Does Pyro..etc..etc.

I wouldn't as they not only have an armor suit; but they can fly, have advanced weapons from grenade launchers to machine guns to napalm bombs. Just because they can't make a dragon out of fire doesn't make them any less of a threat.

Metalmanx
So what if they can't control fire, what's that really going to do? Can Pyro fly? No. Does Pyro have an armor suit? No. Does Pyro..etc..etc.

I wouldn't as they not only have an armor suit; but they can fly, have advanced weapons from grenade launchers to machine guns to napalm bombs. Just because they can't make a dragon out of fire doesn't make them any less of a threat.

Am I the only one with any imagination around here? I mean, the guy can construct henchmen of fire to attack Batman. Sure, he can make dragons to attack Bruce as well. This isn't just regular fire that Batman can just jump over or through. If he tries that, Pyro can just make the flames rise right into Batman, scorching him, or altering its density so that Bruce just collides with a wall of fire, then scorches him. The guy can just surround himself with a dome of fire if he wants protection, too.

I mean, really, is there just something that I'm missing here? Or can Batman survive blazing fires now?

Symmetric Chaos
Am I the only one with any imagination around here? I mean, the guy can construct henchmen of fire to attack Batman. Sure, he can make dragons to attack Bruce as well. This isn't just regular fire that Batman can just jump over or through. If he tries that, Pyro can just make the flames rise right into Batman, scorching him, or altering its density so that Bruce just collides with a wall of fire, then scorches him. The guy can just surround himself with a dome of fire if he wants protection, too.

I mean, really, is there just something that I'm missing here? Or can Batman survive blazing fires now?

Has Pyro ever done what you're suggesting? (more than once at least)

King_Mungi

All fine and dandy, but Pyro is not the most clever person and considering who Batman has gone up against in the past and beaten really none of that is impressive. He has fought people far stronger and far more deadlier then Pyro.

Yeah, he has shown to use his cape as fire retardent shield, has this foam blast in his belt used by firetrucks to put out airplane fires and "ice" pellets aikin to Mr.Freeze.

starlock

Hmmmm are you the only one who does not have any imagination?

Two well placed batarangs and pyro is done for.. we know bats suit is fire resistant just like acid and for bullets, even electricity, i am not here to gauge what their limits are...... but i am sure two batarangs will put pyro down, if its to the head...or to his flamethrower gear...bats does not loose this

And lets not forget any fire can be dealt with with his utility belt

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Priest
Does Batman has access to the Bat Kick? he always does unless pyro finds a way to tie up his legs

spidey-dude
pissrow wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.