i Hate the irish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.mayfield
There all knackers and scruffs .....they have no soul they beat people up for no reason ...they wear tracksuits and gell there hair down and wear there hats 90 degrees and they have rings all over there fingers...all they do is fight and drink....they go around on horses and live in projects ...dirtbags

SelphieT
Yeah pretty much. Cept for Callum. laughing out loud

The Pict
Originally posted by mr.mayfield
There all knackers and scruffs .....they have no soul they beat people up for no reason ...they wear tracksuits and gell there hair down and wear there hats 90 degrees and they have rings all over there fingers...all they do is fight and drink....they go around on horses and live in projects ...dirtbags

Apart from the horse part you are describing Chavs, not the Irish.

mr.mayfield
there worse like that over in ireland ....ive been beaten up badly by the lot of them and my friend was knifed by them and a girl i know got her teeth kicked out of her mouth

The Pict
there worse like that over in ireland ....ive been beaten up badly by the lot of them and my friend was knifed by them and a girl i know got her teeth kicked out of her mouth

Could and does happen in Scotland, England, America, Canada, Africa, Russia, Poland etc

Pandemoniac
Every nation has it's bad apples, go to the wrong places at the wrong times in any country and you'll find trouble. Still doesn't justifies writing off the whole population as bastards.

The Pict
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Every nation has it's bad apples, go to the wrong places at the wrong times in any country and you'll find trouble. Still doesn't justifies writing off the whole population as bastards.

I work with a guy from Dublin and a guy from Belfast and they are two really cool people.

Pandemoniac
Voila. Same as during a school-trip to France I had, had fun all day with the locals, but back at the hotel we learned someone from another class got stabbed and robbed just outside the hotel. Did that change my feelings about the Frenchies I met that day, no.

JediSamuraiMRB
A Mod I know on here is Irish.

Strangelove
I'm of Irish heritage, and I take offense mad mmm

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
A Mod I know on here is Irish.

He's the best mod, to.

Rogue Jedi
there worse like that over in ireland ....ive been beaten up badly by the lot of them and my friend was knifed by them and a girl i know got her teeth kicked out of her mouth Hate leads to the dark side, wingnut.

AbnormalButSane
Don't hate. mmm

Rogue Jedi
Appreciate......ME....do you appreciate meez?

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Appreciate......ME....do you appreciate meez?

OH OH OH I do. smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
OH OH OH I do. smile well, that makes two people. embarrasment

AbnormalButSane
well, that makes two people. embarrasment

I'm sure that's not true. mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I'm sure that's not true. mmm you are an assumer, thats what you are. yes

K.Diddy
I respect the Irish because I lost my virginity to a leprecaun

The Grey Fox
There all knackers and scruffs .....they have no soul they beat people up for no reason ...they wear tracksuits and gell there hair down and wear there hats 90 degrees and they have rings all over there fingers...all they do is fight and drink....they go around on horses and live in projects ...dirtbags wow you make me sick, bigot. I'm part Irish, I know what 6the Irish are like more than you. So GTFO.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
wow you make me sick, bigot. I'm part Irish, I know what 6the Irish are like more than you. So GTFO. 1/4 Irish.

The Grey Fox
1/4 Irish. yep thumb up

I just realised there is a 6 in the middle of my post, too. Damn.

Conor12
Excuse me, I'm from Ireland.. and it shows what you fcking know you ignorant english bstard, typically close-minded and insulting what you don't understand. I bet you have never even been to ireland, if u were, u would eat your fcking words! And by the way we a re fcking better educated than you, and there are lot of foreigners living in Ireland, including English! You people can't even speak your own ****ing language properly! You're the ones who look like scruffs! Gentlemen my ace! And by the way, Knacker is an Irish slang term for Pikeys, wonder where u got that from!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.