annhilus* vs darksied*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
*annhilus w/c rod+q/bands
*darksied no ALE

no bfr

who wins here?

lordboo
Originally posted by skyfather
*annhilus w/c rod+q/bands
*darksied no ALE

no bfr

who wins here?

SPITE!!

poor darksied gets crushed

Gecko4lif
Annhilus is a ***** he got beat by nova

lordboo
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Annhilus is a ***** he got beat by nova

without the q/bands though!!

Mr. Slippyfist
Annhilus is a ***** he got beat by nova Context? That's like saying a drunk/high Darkseid got beat by Green Arrow...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Context? That's like saying a drunk/high Darkseid got beat by Green Arrow... He challenged nova to a fight

nova won

Mr. Slippyfist
He challenged nova to a fight

nova won With a plot device Darkseid seems highly unlikely to expose...

Plus, Annihilus was toying with both of them after being hit full on with an attack that destroyed three star systems and a Watcher. And he one-shotted Quaser after she took back the Q bands, and then got caught by Nova. erm

Gecko4lif
With a plot device Darkseid seems highly unlikely to expose...

Plus, Annihilus was toying with both of them after being hit full on with an attack that destroyed three star systems and a Watcher. And he one-shotted Quaser after she took back the Q bands, and then got caught by Nova. erm
Quaser sucks thou

she makes wendell look like infinity man

Mr. Slippyfist
Quaser sucks thou

she makes wendell look like infinity man And that's why she got one-shotted... that's not the point...

Galan007
Annihilus wins...... Unless Darkseid makes him deepthroat teh arm, that is. ermmnone

TricksterPriest
Seriously, what the hell has Annihilus done that puts him on Skyfather level? What the f**k?

Soljer
Seriously, what the hell has Darkseid done that puts him on Skyfather level? What the f**k?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Seriously, what the hell has Annihilus done that puts him on Skyfather level? What the f**k?

Originally posted by Soljer
Seriously, what the hell has Darkseid done that puts him on Skyfather level? What the f**k?

Seriously, what the hell has Darkseid done that puts him on Annihilus' level? What the f**k?

Get kicked in the face by Batman?

Mr. Slippyfist
Srs, srs? What the f**k?

*Ya... I got nothing. Everything I was going to say was already said*

quanchi112
He challenged nova to a fight

nova won Nova had help but then again youd know that if you read the comic.

quanchi112
Seriously, what the hell has Annihilus done that puts him on Skyfather level? What the f**k? Darkseid is no where near as powerful as he once was. Get with the times.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nova had help but then again youd know that if you read the comic. I read the comic
He fought like a ***** and deepthroated like a *****

end of story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Seriously, what the hell has Darkseid done that puts him on Annihilus' level? What the f**k?

Get kicked in the face by Batman?

Wait? Did you read the actual comic? DS got blasted at point blank range by highfather's staff. The very same one shown in the story owning an entire galaxy worth of star ships by highfather. IT opened up a hole in the source wall so big that it actually put superman, a living being, inside of it. So Batman's kick was done AFTER DS was hit by the blast. Context is everthing. OH and Batman was amped with some wierd tech as it is. He was able to pick up highfather's staff and he was in some kind of shadowy form. When has annihulus waved his hand and pwned top tiers? When has he shown power over space, time, reality, souls, Mind, life and death etc?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Soljer

Surviving a kick from the Bat-god?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Surviving a kick from the Bat-god?

You know he's going to die in final crisis and become a new god in the 5th world right?

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
power over space, time, reality, souls, Mind, life and death etc? Its funny you think that ds or the ale is anywhere near the IG.

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Its funny you think that ds or the ale is anywhere near the IG.

laughing out loud

Where in the hell did I say that? The IG has infinite power in all of those areas. DS does not.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wait? Did you read the actual comic? DS got blasted at point blank range by highfather's staff. The very same one shown in the story owning an entire galaxy worth of star ships by highfather. IT opened up a hole in the source wall so big that it actually put superman, a living being, inside of it. So Batman's kick was done AFTER DS was hit by the blast. Context is everthing. OH and Batman was amped with some wierd tech as it is. He was able to pick up highfather's staff and he was in some kind of shadowy form. When has annihulus waved his hand and pwned top tiers? When has he shown power over space, time, reality, souls, Mind, life and death etc? Looked like all Desaad did with the staff was take away DS's powers, and hurt him a little...

He got his powers back, and got kicked by Batman... wait... he got kicked by an invisible Batman.

Wait... Batman must have been amped because he was invisible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty much when he killed Quaser...

When has Superman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Looked like all Desaad did with the staff was take away DS's powers, and hurt him a little...

He got his powers back, and got kicked by Batman... wait... he got kicked by an invisible Batman.

Wait... Batman must have been amped because he was invisible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty much when he killed Quaser...

When has Superman?
HUH? What are you talking about? DS has killed a being who was able to give bart flash a hell of a fight. And then bring him back. And Batman was also able to touch the staff. The same staff Desaad and superman had to wear gloves to hold. So tell me, Is superman just weaker than batman and needed gloves or was batman amped somehow? The evidence points to batman being amped somehow. Also, Desaad didn't hurt DS a lil. What are you talking about? DS was smoking steam for panels after the blast. What ever, you will continue to find away to demean who you want. do as you want. Just don't respond to me any more. I'm pretty sick of you and your buddies.

Mr. Slippyfist
HUH? What are you talking about? DS has killed a being who was able to give bart flash a hell of a fight. And then bring him back. And Batman was also able to touch the staff. The same staff Desaad and superman had to wear gloves to hold. So tell me, Is superman just weaker than batman and needed gloves or was batman amped somehow? The evidence points to batman being amped somehow. Also, Desaad didn't hurt DS a lil. What are you talking about? DS was smoking steam for panels after the blast. What ever, you will continue to find away to demean who you want. do as you want. Just don't respond to me any more. I'm pretty sick of you and your buddies. What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with what I said... at all...

You do realize Batman wears gloves everytime he goes out don't you?

And the amount of how much he got hurt is irrelevant... as it looked more like he got hurt from the Omega powers taken away from him, and got affected by that.

Reported.

lordboo
with the control rod and q/bands annhilus could absorb and darksied throws at him,even the omega effect imo.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by lordboo
with the control rod and q/bands annhilus could absorb and darksied throws at him,even the omega effect imo.
He hasnt faced anything remotely close to the OE

He couldnt even abosrb a tiny fraction of galactus's rage

skyfather
annihilus ftw

lordboo
He hasnt faced anything remotely close to the OE

He couldnt even abosrb a tiny fraction of galactus's rage

he survived galactus rage.
he started to absorb the entire nova force before nova fled.and absorbed all of qausers quantum energy.even he didnt absorb the OE annihilus would still survive then beat the shit out of darksied.

TricksterPriest
Neither the Quantum force nor the Nova Force are anywhere near as powerful as the Omega Force.

I'd give Thanos the win over Annihilus, let alone Darkseid.

lordboo
Neither the Quantum force nor the Nova Force are anywhere near as powerful as the Omega Force.

I'd give Thanos the win over Annihilus, let alone Darkseid.

imo the combination of the cc/rod and q/bands would withstand the OE

thanos>annihilus>darksieddurkseid

"off topic"

what do you think to ultimate apocalypse appearance

Bentley
Darkseid wins, Annihilus is good but not enough to own Darkseid, nor has the experience to use the Quantum Bands. When an alternate Silver Surfer had them he was able to own an alternate Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Its funny you think that ds or the ale is anywhere near the IG.

laughing out loud Ig>ale. No doubt about it.

quanchi112
Annihilus wins this battle. He is just to much here for Darkseid. He survives a three star system destroying blast from Galactus and would have beaten Nova if not for the interference and the quantum band steal. He was also weak from big G's blast.

Gecko4lif
Wow 3 solar sytems vs galaxy destroying

annhilus is out of his league here

I give thanos a win over him.

Hell I give surfer a win over him.

Possibly even adam (Ill need to read conquest before making such a decision thou)

quanchi112
Wow 3 solar sytems vs galaxy destroying

annhilus is out of his league here

I give thanos a win over him.

Hell I give surfer a win over him.

Possibly even adam (Ill need to read conquest before making such a decision thou) Thanos beats him but Darkseid doesnt, and this particular thread is about Darkseid.

Gecko4lif
Thanos beats him but Darkseid doesnt, and this particular thread is about Darkseid.
Ds doesnt beat him

Ds murderstomps him

quanchi112
Ds doesnt beat him

Ds murderstomps him Yeah like when he ran into Batman and Superman,right?

Quasar and Nova whom Annihilus stomped are more powerful than Batman and Superman. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Yeah like when he ran into Batman and Superman,right?

Quasar and Nova whom Annihilus stomped are more powerful than Batman and Superman. smile I love how people try to validate the Batkick showing, an obvious example of pis. But hey what do I know, I'm just a delusional fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS beats the holy hell out of Annihilus like he did to Eclipso. Or He stomps his foot and ends The quantum energy barrage like he did to black Mary. Or he Mind rapes him like he did to all of the new Gods. Or he dumps him in unescapable alternating realities like he did Mister Miracle. Hell, He could turn him into a child. Wipe him out. Kill him and ressurect him as his servant. Send him to the ends of time. Create a black Hole around Him and trap him in the middle of it. Open A boom tube into the fire pits of Apok. Annihilus is OUT of his league ****ing with DS. He's a 1987 Chevy trail blazertrying to race a 2008 Lamborgini.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I love how people try to validate the Batkick showing, an obvious example of pis. But hey what do I know, I'm just a delusional fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic) I know that Batman couldnt beat him but tha whole showing made Darkseid look bad among others. In this thread Annihilus has the quantum bands and crushed Nova and Quasar at the same time. It was very impressive. Darkseid has to many bad moments to get the victory here.

Larceny
DS beats the holy hell out of Annihilus like he did to Eclipso. Or He stomps his foot and ends The quantum energy barrage like he did to black Mary. Or he Mind rapes him like he did to all of the new Gods. Or he dumps him in unescapable alternating realities like he did Mister Miracle. Hell, He could turn him into a child. Wipe him out. Kill him and ressurect him as his servant. Send him to the ends of time. Create a black Hole around Him and trap him in the middle of it. Open A boom tube into the fire pits of Apok. Annihilus is OUT of his league ****ing with DS. He's a 1987 Chevy trail blazertrying to race a 2008 Lamborgini.

DS gets the holy hell beat outta him as he did against Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know that Batman couldnt beat him but tha whole showing made Darkseid look bad among others. In this thread Annihilus has the quantum bands and crushed Nova and Quasar at the same time. It was very impressive. Darkseid has to many bad moments to get the victory here.

Um, Did you forget that DS had just got blasted by Highfather's staff? And had to reabsorb the omega force. It takes power in order to do that. Batman was also amped to an unkown degree by New God tech obtained from Orion's wife. Please tell the entire story. If you try and try to open a jar that was too tight, and then a kid comes along and pops the top, who really did all of the work? You or the kid? IT would seem that you would be the one who losened the top and the kid just came along and got lucky. It would seem that Highfather's staff, and the Reabsorbing of the Omega force was alot on DS body, and Batman (amped) was the lucky lil kid. Hell, Even Superman did LESS damage than Batman did. So Either it's a bad showing for superman, PIS, or People dont'know how to look at the entire picture of the story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
DS gets the holy hell beat outta him as he did against Superman.

You do realize that DS only has lost to Superman one time. That would be considered PIS. YOu also realize the last time Superman even tried to face DS, he was embarrassed like a lil kid.

quanchi112
Um, Did you forget that DS had just got blasted by Highfather's staff? And had to reabsorb the omega force. It takes power in order to do that. Batman was also amped to an unkown degree by New God tech obtained from Orion's wife. Please tell the entire story. If you try and try to open a jar that was too tight, and then a kid comes along and pops the top, who really did all of the work? You or the kid? IT would seem that you would be the one who losened the top and the kid just came along and got lucky. It would seem that Highfather's staff, and the Reabsorbing of the Omega force was alot on DS body, and Batman (amped) was the lucky lil kid. Hell, Even Superman did LESS damage than Batman did. So Either it's a bad showing for superman, PIS, or People dont'know how to look at the entire picture of the story. Did you forget that Annihilus survived a 3STAR SYSTEM SHATTERING BLAST. I mean come on high fathers staff vs Galactus' might. Please be serious a little bit.

Supes made Darkseid flee the scene. Oh and I dont respond to your little stories as I dont even read them and skip ahead to where you dicuss the comics themselves.

quanchi112
DS gets the holy hell beat outta him as he did against Superman. Apokolips now. Darkseid fans loathe this as it is by far his worst showing.

quanchi112
You do realize that DS only has lost to Superman one time. That would be considered PIS. YOu also realize the last time Superman even tried to face DS, he was embarrassed like a lil kid. What are you talking about, Darkseid has stalemated Superman. Supes resisted the omega effect before,he deflected it beat him down, and also threw him into the source wall. Oh yeah and Darkseid fled like the bich he is from Superman in issue 41. So dont talk about Darkseid embarrassing Supes at all on his own because that just isnt true.

Gecko4lif
Did you forget that Annihilus survived a 3STAR SYSTEM SHATTERING BLAST. I mean come on high fathers staff vs Galactus' might. Please be serious a little bit.

if you ask me it was a low showing for Galactus

But the fact remains that Ds walked off a galaxy destroying blast

Larceny
You do realize that DS only has lost to Superman one time. That would be considered PIS. YOu also realize the last time Superman even tried to face DS, he was embarrassed like a lil kid.

So a comic or so back when Superman beat the shit outta DS and threatened to throw him him back in the source wall was what?

quanchi112
if you ask me it was a low showing for Galactus

But the fact remains that Ds walked off a galaxy destroying blast So did he. This was a three star system destroying blast, not just one. And how was that a low showing as Galactus was weakened and still demonstrated that kind of immense power.

Hazsekswthurmom
I know that Batman couldnt beat him but tha whole showing made Darkseid look bad among others. In this thread Annihilus has the quantum bands and crushed Nova and Quasar at the same time. It was very impressive. Darkseid has to many bad moments to get the victory here. Of course that makes him look bad, because it's PIS. Let me put it this way.

Outside of Superman, Darkseid has dominated top tiers.

Batman has no business hurting a being any top tier.

Superman has beaten Ds twice in h2h.

Those showings are obviously craptastic, due to the fact that Ds has had very good power showingsbefore and after those instances.

Ds has some bad moments, but people confuse them with low showings.

Falling down steps when your in a weakened state is NOT a low showing.

Nor is running away from Superman, when the ****ing planet they were on, was being pulled in by the Source.

So to sum it all up, Darkseid isn't as big as a jobber people say he is.
The Champion and the Rhino makes him look like friggin Wolverine in comparison.

quanchi112
Of course that akes him look bad, beause it's PIS. Let me put it this way.

Outside of Superman, Darkseid has dominated top tiers.

Batman has no business hurting a being any top tier.

Superman has beaten Ds twice in h2h.

Those showings are obviously craptastic, due to the fact that Ds has had very good power showingsbefore and after those instances.

Ds has some bad moments, but people confuse them with low showings.

Falling down steps when your in a weakened state is NOT a low showing.

Nor is running away from Superman, when the ****ing planet they were on, was being pulled in by the Source.

So to sum it all up, Darkseid isn't as big as a jobber people say he is.
The Champion and the Rhino makes him look like friggin Wolverine in comparison. All I hear is excuses and wishful thinking.

Hazsekswthurmom
All I hear is excuses and wishful thinking. Nice comeback, don't bother to adress my points. thumb up

Gecko4lif
So did he. This was a three star system destroying blast, not just one. And how was that a low showing as Galactus was weakened and still demonstrated that kind of immense power. Do you know the size difference between a 3 solar systems and a galaxy?

Larceny
Do you know the size difference between a 3 solar systems and a galaxy?

Do you realize DS has never under his own power destroyed a Galaxy, so any comparisons between the two are irrelevant?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So a comic or so back when Superman beat the shit outta DS and threatened to throw him him back in the source wall was what?

Um, did you miss the part where DS was weakened by Highfather's staff? That he had just reabsorbed the Omega force? That the planet was being pulled into the source?

Gecko4lif
Do you realize DS has never under his own power destroyed a Galaxy, so any comparisons between the two are irrelevant?
I said survive

You need to learn how to read... or at least stop making presumptions stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS has collapsed the entire Time stream. Under his own power, just by removing himself from it.

Larceny
I said survive

You need to learn how to read... or at least stop making presumptions stick out tongue

No, you were making irrelevant size comparisons. erm

Larceny
Um, did you miss the part where DS was weakened by Highfather's staff? That he had just reabsorbed the Omega force? That the planet was being pulled into the source?

And here we go with the twisting and lying. It's already been explained once what happened, I assume you've chosen to ignore it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And here we go with the twisting and lying. It's already been explained once what happened, I assume you've chosen to ignore it?
Twisting and lying? YOu the **** you are you? YOu are simply little man. You think I would twist and lie anything to you? Zoinks scooby, this lil boy thinks he is someone important. Let me let you know something KID. YOu aren't rich, you aren't one of my funders, you aren't my parents, you aren't my preacher, hell, you aren't even ****ing me. So Where in the hell you thought you were important enough for me to twist and lie to you is BEYOND me. Now, I gave my interpretation of the events. I don't need any ****ing one "explaining" shit to me. It's thier interpretation. What the **** do you think I am? I'm the president of an organization. I don't need some comic book nerd to explain shit to me. People kill me thinking that thier interpretation of artistic value is fact of law. I said How I saw things, you dont' agree fine. But you ****ing think too highly of yourself to think that I need to lie to you.

Larceny
Twisting and lying? YOu the **** you are you? YOu are simply little man. You think I would twist and lie anything to you? Zoinks scooby, this lil boy thinks he is someone important. Let me let you know something KID. YOu aren't rich, you aren't one of my funders, you aren't my parents, you aren't my preacher, hell, you aren't even ****ing me. So Where in the hell you thought you were important enough for me to twist and lie to you is BEYOND me. Now, I gave my interpretation of the events. I don't need any ****ing one "explaining" shit to me. It's thier interpretation. What the **** do you think I am? I'm the president of an organization. I don't need some comic book nerd to explain shit to me. People kill me thinking that thier interpretation of artistic value is fact of law. I said How I saw things, you dont' agree fine. But you ****ing think too highly of yourself to think that I need to lie to you.

Reported. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reported. smile

Report yourself. Calling someone a lyer is an insult and flaming. Or didn't you know that?

Faceman
Home sweet home.... smile

quanchi112
Nice comeback, don't bother to adress my points. thumb up They have been addressed over and over again. I mean how many times can you say the same thing to somebody. Listen you ignore his low moments because you love the character. He has looked rather pathetic at times in recent years though.

quanchi112
Do you know the size difference between a 3 solar systems and a galaxy? Show me a scan of this blast and how Ds walked away from it.

Larceny

Stopped reading. smile

quanchi112
DS has collapsed the entire Time stream. Under his own power, just by removing himself from it. Ds yea almost killed himself and all of dc. What a brilliant maneuver. laughing out loud laughing out loud

That has to do with the timestream and someones relevance, and oh yeah he would have died if someone else didnt fix his booboo.

Hazsekswthurmom
They have been addressed over and over again. I mean how many times can you say the same thing to somebody. Listen you ignore his low moments because you love the character. He has looked rather pathetic at times in recent years though. Yeah they have been adressed over and over again, yet your retorts against them are terrible. And I'm not ignoring his low showings. You on the other hand is quick to ignore Ds's high showings, and only acknowledge what suits your arguments. Your only excuses are "get with the times man, Ds is teh weaker", or "who cares if he did that, he gotz punked by Batman and Superman". Picking and choosing is your specialty, so don't try to turn that crap around on me. smile

quanchi112
Yeah they have been adressed over and over again, yet your retorts against them are terrible. And I'm not ignoring his low showings. You on the other hand is quick to ignore Ds's high showings, and only acknowledge what suits your arguments. Your only excuses are "get with the times man, Ds is teh weaker", or "who cares if he did that, he gotz punked by Batman and Superman". Picking and choosing is your specialty, so don't try to turn that crap around on me. smile Nah I acknowledge his high showings but also know that his low ones bring down his average. If you take four tests and have an a but then bomb the fourth your average will slide down to a b most likely. Darkseid has been manipulating people as of late,hiding behind his immense forces, and using the ale to deal with threats. He is a far cry from what he used to be able to accomplish. Why is it that most have jumped of the Darkseid bandwagon and realize hes not as powerful as he used to be. The only ones still stressing his high moments while calling pis on his low ones are you,tricktser,gecko,and nver.

Hazsekswthurmom
Nah I acknowledge his high showings but also know that his low ones bring down his average. If you take four tests and have an a but then bomb the fourth your average will slide down to a b most likely. Darkseid has been manipulating people as of late,hiding behind his immense forces, and using the ale to deal with threats. He is a far cry from what he used to be able to accomplish. Why is it that most have jumped of the Darkseid bandwagon and realize hes not as powerful as he used to be. The only ones still stressing his high moments while calling pis on his low ones are you,tricktser,gecko,and nver. The problem is, outside of losing to Superman(whom isn't a good measuring stick for these type of character's), how many low showings does Ds have? There maybe about 6-8 but honestly, where talking about a character with over 20 good feats. When you compare the margins, it's pretty ridiculous. Ds performances are no where near as bad, as people make them out to be.

quanchi112
The problem is, outside of losing to Superman(whom isn't a good measuring stick for these type of character's), how many low showings does Ds have? There maybe about 6-8 but honestly, where talking about a character with over 20 good feats. When you compare the margins, it's pretty ridiculous. Ds performances are no where near as bad, as people make them out to be. But all in all Superman is still a top tier who hasnt beaten Orion one time. But he has beaten up Darkseid and badly. Either way Darkseid is still a bigtime villain but doesnt seem to be written as powerful as he was back in the day.

Gecko4lif
Show me a scan of this blast and how Ds walked away from it.
Ds respect thread... or was it in highfather's... It is in one of them wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
It should be noted that using superman as a measuring stick against DS is silly. One really needs to look at DS without the Superman picture. Becuz superman beats beings like Dominus. He absorbs the freaking power of a being who killed the Old Gods.

Hazsekswthurmom
But all in all Superman is still a top tier who hasnt beaten Orion one time. But he has beaten up Darkseid and badly. Either way Darkseid is still a bigtime villain but doesnt seem to be written as powerful as he was back in the day. You know what, maybe he's not. However Ds simply has to many high showings even recently, to declare him as a weak jobber. And doesn't Superman being incapable of defeating Orion(and other characters for the matter), and Ds being able to swat him(them) away effortlessly, tell you that there's something wrong?

Citizen V
Twisting and lying? YOu the **** you are you? YOu are simply little man. You think I would twist and lie anything to you? Zoinks scooby, this lil boy thinks he is someone important. Let me let you know something KID. YOu aren't rich, you aren't one of my funders, you aren't my parents, you aren't my preacher, hell, you aren't even ****ing me. So Where in the hell you thought you were important enough for me to twist and lie to you is BEYOND me. Now, I gave my interpretation of the events. I don't need any ****ing one "explaining" shit to me. It's thier interpretation. What the **** do you think I am? I'm the president of an organization . I don't need some comic book nerd to explain shit to me. People kill me thinking that thier interpretation of artistic value is fact of law. I said How I saw things, you dont' agree fine. But you ****ing think too highly of yourself to think that I need to lie to you.

NAMBLA ftw ermm.

quanchi112
You know what, maybe he's not. However Ds simply has to many high showings even recently, to declare him as a weak jobber. And doesn't Superman being incapable of defeating Orion(and other characters for the matter), and Ds being able to swat him(them) away effortlessly, tell you that there's something wrong? No it just shows me that different characters match up differently with each other.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Citizen V
NAMBLA ftw ermm.

What the hell is Nambla? That sick Boy man shit. Um, I like grown up black men. Please dont' ever insinuate shit like that again. I like my men grown up and able to drink, vote, and go fight in wars. Also, to be honest, you don't hear about too many black men in that bullshit NAMBLA.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No it just shows me that different characters match up differently with each other.

No it shows that superman has a jobber aura. ANd to date, DS STILL has the record on Superman.

lordboo
Originally posted by Citizen V
NAMBLA ftw ermm. laughing

quanchi112
No it shows that superman has a jobber aura. ANd to date, DS STILL has the record on Superman. Supermans jobber aura doesnt affect Orion. I always thought that the whole jobber thing was just an excuse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Supermans jobber aura doesnt affect Orion. I always thought that the whole jobber thing was just an excuse.

Orion isn't a villian. Superman's jobber aura is great against Villians. Imperiex, Maggeddon, Dominus, can all attest to that.

TricksterPriest
Supermans jobber aura doesnt affect Orion. I always thought that the whole jobber thing was just an excuse.

It's not a jobber aura. It's the superdur effect. It's infinitely harder to get a win against Supes than it is over almost any other top tier. Just by virtue of the S-shield.

And it does exist, his battle record is a testament to it. Captain America is the only character who's got anything like it.

This just proves you don't read DC. wink

quanchi112
It's not a jobber aura. It's the superdur effect. It's infinitely harder to get a win against Supes than it is over almost any other top tier. Just by virtue of the S-shield.

And it does exist, his battle record is a testament to it. Captain America is the only character who's got anything like it.

This just proves you don't read DC. wink I do read dc but there are other characters to my knowledge that Supes doesnt have a win over. I havent read all of dc hell no. But I think I have a clearer picture that you with regards to the goings on in this respective universe.

Does Superman have a win over Orion,Black Adam,or Hal Jordan? I may be wrong but call me out if I am. These are all top tiers here. Why does the jobber aura work on Darkseid but not work against these characters, the reason is because you look for any old excuse to make yourself feel better. Darkseid doesnt match up well against Superman anymore and you must learn to deal with it.
wink

quanchi112
Orion isn't a villian. Superman's jobber aura is great against Villians. Imperiex, Maggeddon, Dominus, can all attest to that. Nah its just you spin things to give Darkseid a break. Supes wasnt alone against Imperiex either and had the help of practically the dc universe in combating this threat. In regards to the Mageddon thing he was controlled until Batman snapped him out of it. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I do read dc but there are other characters to my knowledge that Supes doesnt have a win over. I havent read all of dc hell no. But I think I have a clearer picture that you with regards to the goings on in this respective universe.

Does Superman have a win over Orion,Black Adam,or Hal Jordan? I may be wrong but call me out if I am. These are all top tiers here. Why does the jobber aura work on Darkseid but not work against these characters, the reason is because you look for any old excuse to make yourself feel better. Darkseid doesnt match up well against Superman anymore and you must learn to deal with it.
wink
What you fail to realize if Superman doesn't have wins over Orion, BA, or hal jordan, but he does have ONE over DS. But DS has Several wins over superman, Infinity man, Some Gl's, and Orion, then ANY LOGICAL PERSON WITH HALF A BRAIN can see that Superman cannot beat DS without PIS. IT' should also be noted that grayven, gave kyle a hell of a fight. He's no DS. DS also shrugged of Black mary's best blast. And Black mary is superior to black adam. Whom superman doesn't have a clear win against.

quanchi112
What you fail to realize if Superman doesn't have wins over Orion, BA, or hal jordan, but he does have ONE over DS. But DS has Several wins over superman, Infinity man, Some Gl's, and Orion, then ANY LOGICAL PERSON WITH HALF A BRAIN can see that Superman cannot beat DS without PIS. IT' should also be noted that grayven, gave kyle a hell of a fight. He's no DS. DS also shrugged of Black mary's best blast. And Black mary is superior to black adam. Whom superman doesn't have a clear win against. It makes me think that Supes has enough experience against Darkseid but really hasnt fought the other characters as much. Orion is more of a warrior than Darkseid anyways. Darkseid can throw down as well but he doesnt relish in the fight like Orion does.
Quit with all the excuses. Pis is the weakest form of debate.
Black Mary got away from Darkseid even though he had all of Apokolips and Eclipso on his side.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It makes me think that Supes has enough experience against Darkseid but really hasnt fought the other characters as much. Orion is more of a warrior than Darkseid anyways. Darkseid can throw down as well but he doesnt relish in the fight like Orion does.
Quit with all the excuses. Pis is the weakest form of debate.
Black Mary got away from Darkseid even though he had all of Apokolips and Eclipso on his side.

No. YOur reasoning is weak. ORion is a warrior. And he hates DS. So only a fool would think that DS can easily own orion, but not superman. If superman cannot beat Orion, and orion cannot beat DS, the only logical conclusion is that Superman beating DS ONE TIME is PIS. PIS means ONe time. Black Mary getting away from DS means what? It means she ran becuz she knew DS was going to kick her ass. Now oyu quit with all the DS hating and illogical ways you try and put DS down.

quanchi112
No. YOur reasoning is weak. ORion is a warrior. And he hates DS. So only a fool would think that DS can easily own orion, but not superman. If superman cannot beat Orion, and orion cannot beat DS, the only logical conclusion is that Superman beating DS ONE TIME is PIS. PIS means ONe time. Black Mary getting away from DS means what? It means she ran becuz she knew DS was going to kick her ass. Now oyu quit with all the DS hating and illogical ways you try and put DS down. He has stalemated him also. He has also made him flee in terror. He has beaten him with help as well and put him into the source wall. Darkseid also said his strength rivals Darkseid's.

He man the proof is in the pudding Orion fights his father like a putz while Supes has been known to shove him into the source wall. smile

Your reasoning is weak and mine is canon. Ds also had a whole planet and Eclipso to help him battle Mary. Like it was going to be a one on one fight. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.