Planet Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Wasn't sure where to put this.

Anyway, has anyone seen this awesome documentary?

Darth Hord
I have seen it a few times. It looks really good in HD. It is definitely makes you appreciate nature better. I recommend it to everybody to watch it at least once.

Smasandian
I do too.

I'm watching the DVD version and I wish I have HD for it.

What really makes this documentry really good is the Planet Earth Diaries which are sometimes more interesting than the actual film.

Darth Hord
What's in the diaries?

Impediment
This belongs in the TV Forum, really. I'll just move it there wink

exanda kane
Is this the David Attenborough one?

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by exanda kane
Is this the David Attenborough one?

Yes sir.

shugie99
I just bought it and it is AMAZING, I love it!

General G
This has been out for a while and already has its own thread...

But I have boughten it and it is extremely amazing...definately worth the money.

jaden101
i started a planet earth thread a while back when it was 1st shown on the BBC

there's now a big screen edit of it simply entitled "Earth" with most of the best high def clips being used...

MildPossession
Planet Earth is fantastic, we bought the dvd set over Christmas, so can't wait to watch it again.

jaden101
and for those who are interested...attenborough's new series "life in cold blood" is filming and will be broadcast in 2008 in the UK (not sure when for US and others though?)

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Wasn't sure where to put this.

Anyway, has anyone seen this awesome documentary?

One of the most thorough nature documentaries ive ever seen with incredible and memorable photography

chillmeistergen
Utterly fantastic documentary series, Attenborough really is a cut above the rest.

exanda kane
Blue Planet was pretty interesting too. Beats those utterly addicted countdown shows channel 4 and 5 film their schedules with.

General G
Originally posted by jaden101
and for those who are interested...attenborough's new series "life in cold blood" is filming and will be broadcast in 2008 in the UK (not sure when for US and others though?)

Any idea what it will be about?

chillmeistergen
Probably reptiles.

jaden101
living with my ex

nah...what he said ^^

General G
laughing out loud Nice.

I like reptiles, I will have to look it up.

jaden101
life in cold blood available on bbc iplayer...its not the massive hi-def shots that made planet earth so amazing so it's easily watchable on this without losing some of the effect

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b008w0qh.shtml

superr
David Attenborough s wild life programes have always been the very best of television.
He and is actor film producer brother Richard are the most amazing pair -they have always just blown me away with their talent and enthusiasm

Kelly_Bean
I enjoy this show, most of the episodes are REALLY interesting in my opinion! love I wish there were more shows like this.

superr
Saw his new prog about tigers last night, ,cameras carried around by elephants on their tusk and they are trained to place them on the jungle floor . absolutly stunning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.