Ah Well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dustin [Tsure]
I don't plan to spend my new year's eve on this forum. It's just a waste of time. I have better things to go do like doing over to my girlfriends house. I felt like being an attention wh0re to share to days. Well, enjoy the forum for those of you to still be browsing them when the ball drops.

I could really use a drink right now. mmm

TRH
awesome

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by TRH
awesome mmm

AbnormalButSane
HAVE FUN, LIKE OK?

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
HAVE FUN, LIKE OK? YOU TOO BECAUSE LYK YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE POOR SAPS HOME ALONE ON HERE.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Dustin
YOU TOO BECAUSE LYK YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE POOR SAPS HOME ALONE ON HERE.

Maybe srug

Wålshy
YOU TOO BECAUSE LYK YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE POOR SAPS HOME ALONE ON HERE. we get it, your cool now havent you gota to go to a party?

Barker
GO TO YOUR BROTHER'S BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE, OH SHI-

IN B4 LAME RETORT

kodak
i'll be here all night

silver_tears
What's so special about going over the gf's house? shrug

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears

Nothing.

OH SHI-

Barker
Originally posted by silver_tears
He thinks he's gonna get laid.

****er obviously hasn't met Hanks.

OH SHI-

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Maybe srug come to my house hugOriginally posted by Dustin
I don't plan to spend my new year's eve on this forum. It's just a waste of time. I have better things to go do like doing over to my girlfriends house. I felt like being an attention wh0re to share to days. Well, enjoy the forum for those of you to still be browsing them when the ball drops.

I could really use a drink right now. mmm Dreamings fun, isn't it? big grin

angel

Reverend Axel

I could really use a drink right now. mmm HAY THNX 4 LETTN US NO WAT UR DOIN. CALL ME WEN UR BALLS DROP LMAOOMFGWTF

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker
He thinks he's gonna get laid.

****er obviously hasn't met Hanks.

OH SHI-

Who needs Hanks when you have #32. shocklaugh

Scythe
I have better things to go do like doing over to my girlfriends house.

You're gonna do your way to your gf's house? Okay.... wear protection.

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
HAY THNX 4 LETTN US NO WAT UR DOIN. CALL ME WEN UR BALLS DROP LMAOOMFGWTF They dropped in yo mouf last night. Remember?Originally posted by Scythe
You're gonna do your way to your gf's house? Okay.... wear protection. Rodger. shiftyOriginally posted by Wild-Cherry
come to my house hug Dreamings fun, isn't it? big grin

angel I dunt dream. mmm

2 **** HOURS LEFT OF THIS HELL HOLE JOB AND THEN I GET TO LEAVE! Gah

The Grey Fox
in b4 rage of insults against OP

AbnormalButSane
Helloooooo

Blight

I could really use a drink right now. mmm So we'll see you tomorrow then? smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by kodak
i'll be here all night heartbeat

kodak
11 mins till new year, and you know where i am? The hottest place in town... KMC

Piggle Humsy

I could really use a drink right now. mmm

you put "doing" instead of going

I spotted that and I'm drunk haermm

kodak
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

I'm drunk haermm 313 how drunk?

kodak
Happy new year... im online. haermm
2k9 here i come.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.