Superman vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Larceny
I searched for this thread and didn't find anything that pitted them against each other in a one on one match.

Nod
Originally posted by Larceny
I searched for this thread and didn't find anything that pitted them against each other in a one on one match. Wonder Woman wins.

Right Nver? thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is the ONLY force on earth that could contain her if she went berzerk. Superman 6/10. He's alpha 1 for a reason. She's alpha 2 for a reason.

Nod
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is the ONLY force on earth that could contain her if she went berzerk. Superman 6/10. He's alpha 1 for a reason. She's alpha 2 for a reason.

WW hater. 9/10 WW for sure.

SuperiorTech
What about firestorm im sure he could contain her.

Larceny

Do you honestly believe that? What about that green Martian gut that's nearly killed her with a single dose of MV, and the Shazam gut with the red tights thats proved himself Supes equal on a number of occasion, and the other Shazam gut with the black tights that dominated DC earth, and the Flash guy, etc?

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman is the ONLY force on earth that could contain her if she went berzerk. Superman 6/10. He's alpha 1 for a reason. She's alpha 2 for a reason. no expression

But her skillz!?!? She should be able to destroy him with her skillz!!

What about Spectre, Phantom Stranger, etc? I guess they couldn't contain her either...

Val
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
What about firestorm im sure he could contain her.
And Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Alan Scott
Jakeem Thunder
Dr. Fate
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wally West
John Stewart
Guy Gardner
Captain Atom
Obsidian
Starman
Bruce Wayne

Lots of people can do it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
And Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Alan Scott
Jakeem Thunder
Dr. Fate
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Wally West
John Stewart
Guy Gardner
Captain Atom
Obsidian
Starman
Bruce Wayne

Lots of people can do it. Nope!

Only Superman could do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you honestly believe that? What about that green Martian gut that's nearly killed her with a single dose of MV, and the Shazam gut with the red tights thats proved himself Supes equal on a number of occasion, and the other Shazam gut with the black tights that dominated DC earth, and the Flash guy, etc?
WW has taken lumps from ZOOM. And tagged him while BLIND. Shazam isn't equal to superman. He's got a magic edge on superman that he won't have on WW. and she's already stalemated him on panel pre upgrade. Do you just selectively for get that? Black Adam was powered up in ww3 and the fact that you think he wasn't is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. He didn't even dent SBP and you give BA so much credit. Superman, Supergirl, and Power girl did more dmg to sbp than BA did. Your analogy of Him is not accurate. And I seem to remember WW directing The Omegaas back at DS. PI(S would tell me that MV wouldn't be a problem for her. Especially if she's out to kill. I'd rather someone with not an obvious distain for the character to post. I don't trust or respect your opinion on the matter.

Larceny
WW has taken lumps from ZOOM. And tagged him while BLIND. Shazam isn't equal to superman. He's got a magic edge on superman that he won't have on WW. and she's already stalemated him on panel pre upgrade. Do you just selectively for get that? Black Adam was powered up in ww3 and the fact that you think he wasn't is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny. He didn't even dent SBP and you give BA so much credit. Superman, Supergirl, and Power girl did more dmg to sbp than BA did. Your analogy of Him is not accurate. And I seem to remember WW directing The Omegaas back at DS. PI(S would tell me that MV wouldn't be a problem for her. Especially if she's out to kill. I'd rather someone with not an obvious distain for the character to post. I don't trust or respect your opinion on the matter.

My fault, I forgot about her skills. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
And Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Alan Scott
Jakeem Thunder
Dr. Fate
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wally West
John Stewart
Guy Gardner
Captain Atom
Obsidian
Starman
Bruce Wayne

Lots of people can do it.

Not according to Batman, the guy who knows everything about every hero, and knows how to defeat each and everyone of them, and not according to superman, who considers her the next line of defense after himself.

Larceny
Not according to Batman, the guy who knows everything about every hero, and knows how to defeat each and everyone of them, and not according to superman, who considers her the next line of defense after himself.

no

Guess Sentry shits all over every top tier including WW. He stalemated Galactus..... according to Spider-Man. Odin's as powerful as Galactus...... according to Thor whom has fought both of them.

Nod
With her mad skills she pwns everyone but WWH and Wolverine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

Guess Sentry shits all over every top tier including WW. He stalemated Galactus..... according to Spider-Man. Odin's as powerful as Galactus...... according to Thor whom has fought both of them.

Since when has Spiderman kept dossier files on every super being on the planet? And those same files have been proven to be correct and able to pwn them?

Mr. Slippyfist
no

Guess Sentry shits all over every top tier including WW. He stalemated Galactus..... according to Spider-Man. Odin's as powerful as Galactus...... according to Thor whom has fought both of them. He's also the most powerful in the Galaxy... and Tiamut is on ground zero. And ground zero is not only in the same galaxy... but on the same planet.

Sentry>>>Tiamut.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nod
With her mad skills she pwns everyone but WWH and Wolverine.

Funny, cuz Gamora with skills can pwn class 100 beings. KK can as well. WW is maybe a step being gamora and two behind KK, and she is Far beyond class 100 and has weapons and speed, and she gets under rated. I have no Idea what the problem is with this picture.

Nod
Funny, cuz Gamora with skills can pwn class 100 beings. KK can as well. WW is maybe a step being gamora and two behind KK, and she is Far beyond class 100 and has weapons and speed, and she gets under rated. I have no Idea what the problem is with this picture.

I agree, you are funny.

Where do you come up with this stuff. Its genius buddy. eek!

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He's also the most powerful in the Galaxy... and Tiamut is on ground zero. And ground zero is not only in the same galaxy... but on the same planet.

Sentry>>>Tiamut.

Yep. thumb up

Gamora would dominate both universes. Since skill is all, and she's the most skilled woman in the universe, and woman are the superior sex. Right Nvr?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Nod
With her mad skills she pwns everyone but WWH and Wolverine. I agree...

She's not even close to people like Gamora, or KK, but her mad skillz are awesome.

Badabing
Stop baiting people please............

Nod
I agree...

She's not even close to people like Gamora, or KK, but her mad skillz are awesome.

Pfft anyone who doubts her mad skills are just haters.

And we all know haters need to chew glass or fireworks or something along that line.

yes

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Pfft anyone who doubts her mad skills are just haters.

And we all know haters need to chew glass or fireworks or something along that line.

yes

thumb up

spidey-dude
I searched for this thread and didn't find anything that pitted them against each other in a one on one match. been done

Hazsekswthurmom
My god, this type of behaviour is just pathetic. If you have a problem with someone, then let them be, ignore them. But to bully them in this manner makes Kmc as a whole look bad. And Modabing, please close this.erm

Nod
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
My god, this type of behaviour is just pathetic. If you have a problem with someone, then let them be, ignore them. But to bully them in this manner makes Kmc as a whole look bad. And Modabing, please close this.erm

Its the Internet. It shouldn't be important enough to you.

Mr. Slippyfist
My god, this type of behaviour is just pathetic. If you have a problem with someone, then let them be, ignore them. But to bully them in this manner makes Kmc as a whole look bad. And Modabing, please close this.erm I'll remember this next time you insult Quan for no reason...

Hazsekswthurmom
I'll remember this next time you insult Quan for no reason... Lmao, at you keep on saying that when I don't even bother him that much. Honestly the way you and your buddies treat Nver, is just pitiful.

Nod
Lmao, at you keep on saying that when I don't even bother him that much. Honestly the way you and your buddies treat Nver, is just pitiful. eek!

Wanna join?

Oh wait I'm no buddy.

I'm joining Nver. raver

Mr. Slippyfist
Lmao, at you keep on saying that when I don't even bother him that much. Honestly the way you and your buddies treat Nver, is just pitiful. Dear Log:

Today I saw something funny. It was a hypocrite. He was not practicing what he preached, and directed his preaching at me. I was astounded. I thought it was funny. Surely I don't care though, but it was the highlight of my day... until tonight.

- Bran

D-Block
Supes after a good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dear Log:

Today I saw something funny. It was a hypocrite. He was not practicing what he preached, and directed his preaching at me. I was astounded. I thought it was funny. Surely I don't care though, but it was the highlight of my day... until tonight.

- Bran

When was the last time you were popular in RL? Had a girlfreind? Went out on a date?

Mr. Slippyfist
When was the last time you were popular in RL? Had a girlfreind? Went out on a date? Today, a while ago, tonight.

Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Today, a while ago, tonight.

Reported.

You can't report a simple question. Oh and I should report you for lying. laughing laughing laughing

Val
You can't report a simple question. Oh and I should report you for lying. laughing laughing laughing
Fail.

Nod
When was the last time you were popular in RL? Had a girlfreind? Went out on a date? Reported.

Mr. Slippyfist
You can't report a simple question. Oh and I should report you for lying. laughing laughing laughing You were baiting me. I felt cornered and scared.

Do it. smile

Reported for flaming. smile

Mr.Biscuits
You were baiting me. I felt cornered and scared.

Do it. smile

Reported for flaming. smile
Reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Fail.

Wait. How do you know he's not lying? Where you his date?

Hazsekswthurmom
Dear Log:

- Bran I love your smartass personality. smile It makes you look like the coolest person evah! Say something quirky and slightly witty, a there you have it your the wisest poster on the net. Give yourself a pat on your back for everything you say, and the acknowledge the fact that I haven't insulted Quanchi for over 2 weeks, or that most of time when I insult him is because he responds to something I say and has the audacity to try and mock me for it. And ignore the fact that your always trying to mock Nver in every other thread, and that going by your reasoning, your an even bigger hypocrite for pointing your finger at me. Lets also forget that when comparing the people you and I insult, that where dealing with two different types of animals. Quanchi is known for trolling(though he I have to give him credit, lately he's been alot better than he is usually) and that Nver while incorrect on a few subjects, does make some pretty good points when wants to. Lets just not think about any of that and continue to harass Nver. smile

Btw, I would like you to find a quote from me where I insulted Quanchi for nothing, since you keep on accusing me of that.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wait. How do you know he's not lying? Where you his date? If you're going to asked me a question, and then fail to acknowledge the answer you don't want, then don't ask it.

Reported.

Mr. Slippyfist
I love your smartass personality. smile It makes you look like the coolest person evah! Say something quirky and slightly witty, a there That's all I read.

Thank you. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you're going to asked me a question, and then fail to acknowledge the answer you don't want, then don't ask it.

Reported.

The questions where rethorical.

Hazsekswthurmom
That's all I read.

Thank you. smile Your welcome sir. smile Now don't ever try to accuse me of something like that again, unless you can actually prove it, mmkay?

Larceny
Your welcome sir. smile Now don't ever try to accuse me of something like that again, unless you can actually prove it, mmkay?

Hypocrite. sad

Violent2Dope
Stop trolling guys...

Hazsekswthurmom
Hypocrite. sad SoRries S1r i"LL letz youz get bak to ur trolling.

Larceny
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Stop trolling guys...

It's new years, chill out.

Violent2Dope
It's new years, chill out. Fvck me.

Larceny
Fvck me.

What's that? ermm

Violent2Dope
What's that? ermm I'll skin your face off with a rusty cheesegrater.

Larceny
I'll skin your face off with a rusty cheesegrater.

How exactly would that work? ermm

Violent2Dope
How exactly would that work? ermm The same way you work that ass towards me at the club.

Larceny
The same way you work that ass towards me at the club.

How exactly do you work your ass? ermm

Hazsekswthurmom
How exactly do you work your ass? ermm Put it through labour, force it to make monuments in your likeness and don't give it a lemonade break.

Symmetric Chaos
How exactly do you work your ass? ermm

Clench. Unclench.

Bouboumaster
It's a job for Superman!

SupremeMan
Hmm, a new person might get the crazy idea there are some long standing feuds here.

Wonder Woman would loses side confused Wonder Woman would win side.

I think we all know that when two heroes fight each other, their power levels tend to bend towards the middle to make for a more exciting fight. But even then, WW vs. Superman was like a corvette trying to fight a tank, like a handheld hammer trying to fight a wrecking ball, like any other metaphors you can think of (and Supes is the wrecking ball and the tank in case there's any doubt).

When they have directly fought each other, it seemed a decent fight because nobody wants to see a Mike Tyson one punch KO. But then again, Black Adam fought Hawkman and it actually lasted longer than a nano-second. I rest my case. Fights between heroes do not reflect their feats and standard power levels.

I do think she is (forgive me, I'm new) fast and skilled enough to drag it out but the result is inevitable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Hmm, a new person might get the crazy idea there are some long standing feuds here.

Wonder Woman would loses side confused Wonder Woman would win side.

I think we all know that when two heroes fight each other, their power levels tend to bend towards the middle to make for a more exciting fight. But even then, WW vs. Superman was like a corvette trying to fight a tank, like a handheld hammer trying to fight a wrecking ball, like any other metaphors you can think of (and Supes is the wrecking ball and the tank in case there's any doubt).

When they have directly fought each other, it seemed a decent fight because nobody wants to see a Mike Tyson one punch KO. But then again, Black Adam fought Hawkman and it actually lasted longer than a nano-second. I rest my case. Fights between heroes do not reflect their feats and standard power levels.

I do think she is (forgive me, I'm new) fast and skilled enough to drag it out but the result is inevitable.

So then exactly would Wonder Woman fall since you think she's so far below superman? She's been hit by zoom and actually beat him. She's beaten White martians, etrigan ( who knocked superman from the earth to the moon), Gods, etc. She has strength feats like helping tow the earth, Holding up half of the Spectre's unconcious form, and she's taken lumps from Oblivion who knocked superman out. She's also embarrassed Supergirl, who has a list of impressive feats. WW has knocked out the indestructible classic Captain Atom. So where does she fit? OH and she gave Hermes a hell of a fight. The same god who was able to fight mercury and Flash at the same time.

SupremeMan
So then exactly would Wonder Woman fall since you think she's so far below superman? She's been hit by zoom and actually beat him. She's beaten White martians, etrigan ( who knocked superman from the earth to the moon), Gods, etc. She has strength feats like helping tow the earth, Holding up half of the Spectre's unconcious form, and she's taken lumps from Oblivion who knocked superman out. She's also embarrassed Supergirl, who has a list of impressive feats. WW has knocked out the indestructible classic Captain Atom. So where does she fit? OH and she gave Hermes a hell of a fight. The same god who was able to fight mercury and Flash at the same time.

Arguing is fun but I believe what it really comes down to is who is writing the characters at the time and the power level the writer wants them to be on or needs them to be on for that particular story. Then readers will selectively invoke whatever examples support what they want to believe. So if someone wants Superman to win, they'll be more likely to invoke examples where WW doesn't seem nearly on his level. if they prefer that WW wins, they'll invoke examples where she seems about on the same level as him.

Also, in all these fights, Supes vs. WW, WW vs. white martians or gods, etc., I'd have to have read all of them myself. Without that, I can't know the nuances of what really happened in each fight and what the circumstances were that helped one or the other win. We can only go by what we've read. Using "Sacrifice" as my main example of a fight between them, I'd say she can delay him but ultimately he's going to win.

I feel DC keeps saying she is his equal in power or near enough but they talk the talk more than actually showing her that way. She's definitely up there among the heavy hitters but not Superman level. And I say this as a WW fanboy that has collected her comic more consistently than most comics.

SupremeMan

That kind of illustrates one of my points, by the way. Wonder Woman has taken out Supergirl but Supergirl in her own comic was played as more powerful (stronger, faster, tougher) than Superman but Superman is played as stronger and tougher to damage than WW. Do you see the circle here? Power levels are not consistent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Arguing is fun but I believe what it really comes down to is who is writing the characters at the time and the power level the writer wants them to be on or needs them to be on for that particular story. Then readers will selectively invoke whatever examples support what they want to believe. So if someone wants Superman to win, they'll be more likely to invoke examples where WW doesn't seem nearly on his level. if they prefer that WW wins, they'll invoke examples where she seems about on the same level as him.

Also, in all these fights, Supes vs. WW, WW vs. white martians or gods, etc., I'd have to have read all of them myself. Without that, I can't know the nuances of what really happened in each fight and what the circumstances were that helped one or the other win. We can only go by what we've read. Using "Sacrifice" as my main example of a fight between them, I'd say she can delay him but ultimately he's going to win.

I feel DC keeps saying she is his equal in power or near enough but they talk the talk more than actually showing her that way. She's definitely up there among the heavy hitters but not Superman level. And I say this as a WW fanboy that has collected her comic more consistently than most comics.

Reread The Sacrifice. Superman had a Sun amp. He also was stricken with greif and thought he was fighting his wife's killer. WW was said on panel to be holding back. IT puts everything into perspective when you realize Superman was amped and enraged and she was holding back and fighting with a cool head holding back.

quanchi112
Reread The Sacrifice. Superman had a Sun amp. He also was stricken with greif and thought he was fighting his wife's killer. WW was said on panel to be holding back. IT puts everything into perspective when you realize Superman was amped and enraged and she was holding back and fighting with a cool head holding back. WW was indeed holding back but you could also see that she couldnt take anymore damage and was getting her ass kicked. Her durability isnt up to par with Supermans.

Larceny
WW loses 8-9/10

h1a8
I agree that Superman wins (even though I hate to here).
But somewhere around 6-7/10 (certainly not 8-9/10).
Supes better make no mistake though.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW was indeed holding back but you could also see that she couldnt take anymore damage and was getting her ass kicked. Her durability isnt up to par with Supermans.

Was he sun amped when he broke her wrist? I don't remember and, for me, that's a critical point. If he did that without being sun-amped, it puts him on a considerably greater power level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Was he sun amped when he broke her wrist? I don't remember and, for me, that's a critical point. If he did that without being sun-amped, it puts him on a considerably greater power level.

Youdon't have to be stronger than someone to break thier wrist. You only have to have leverage. As a matter of fact, I could break someone's wrist twice as strong as me. And the sun amped last for a while.

Larceny
Superman wins 8-9/10

nvrbeenwthagirl

Look at the fight this way too. WW Took a punch from Superman in a sun amped state that was able to knock her fromt he sun to the earth in less than a minute. Hell faster than that. She was going far faster than light. That is an uber durable *****. Then she enters the earth's atmosphere and didn't burn up. Sometimes you have to look at every detail in order to show the feats of the person your arguing for. Also, WW was able to make Sun amped Superman howl in pain and bleed. She was able to escape his enhanced senses where he couldn't sense her. She also cracked his ribs or something like that. Plus, really, she could have killed him or taken his hands off early on in the battle if she was in blood lust mode hereself.

SupremeMan
Look at the fight this way too. WW Took a punch from Superman in a sun amped state that was able to knock her fromt he sun to the earth in less than a minute. Hell faster than that. She was going far faster than light. That is an uber durable *****. Then she enters the earth's atmosphere and didn't burn up. Sometimes you have to look at every detail in order to show the feats of the person your arguing for. Also, WW was able to make Sun amped Superman howl in pain and bleed. She was able to escape his enhanced senses where he couldn't sense her. She also cracked his ribs or something like that. Plus, really, she could have killed him or taken his hands off early on in the battle if she was in blood lust mode hereself.

In that case, I'll have to fall back on each person invokes feats based on who they prefer to believe would win the fight. In general, people do seem to prefer to believe WW would lose against BA and/ or that she's not up there with characters like Superman, BA, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, etc.

I wonder if most people perceive Captain Marvel, Cap Jr. and Mary as being equally powerful in their 'classic' concepts where they all equally shared the same power?

Mr. Slippyfist
Your welcome sir. smile Now don't ever try to accuse me of something like that again, unless you can actually prove it, mmkay? I have no idea what you're talking about.

All I know is, that you bash Quanchi, and now you're telling people not to bash nvr...
And quite frankly, I haven't seen Quan bash, or do a quarter of the offensive shit as I've seen nvr do.

Hypocritical to say the least.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have no idea what you're talking about.

All I know is, that you bash Quanchi, and now you're telling people not to bash nvr...
And quite frankly, I haven't seen Quan bash, or do a quarter of the offensive shit as I've seen nvr do.

Hypocritical to say the least.
And I haven't seen nearly the assholes and bullshit tactics that people have pulled on me since I've been on here, being done to quan. Everything has context. I have much reason to be a b itch. And more every day as you and your buddies and others provide the fuel.

Larceny
And I haven't seen nearly the assholes and bullshit tactics that people have pulled on me since I've been on here, being done to quan. Everything has context. I have much reason to be a b itch. And more every day as you and your buddies and others provide the fuel.

You never told us who the Elitist group was. I wouldn't wanna be grouped with them!

I think you should change your name to Alwaysbenwitaman. ermm

Mr. Slippyfist
And I haven't seen nearly the assholes and bullshit tactics that people have pulled on me since I've been on here, being done to quan. Everything has context. I have much reason to be a b itch. And more every day as you and your buddies and others provide the fuel. Skimmed over it... didn't get the point. Not going to read it though.

Sure I could report you though...

Reported.

Violent2Dope
nvr...
And quite frankly, I haven't seen Quan bash, or do a quarter of the offensive shit as I've seen nvr do. erm

batdude123
Superman, obviously.

Mr. Slippyfist
erm It was supposed to go together, as I've seen Quan bash... but not nearly as much as nvr.

Violent2Dope
It was supposed to go together, as I've seen Quan bash... but not nearly as much as nvr. You are right...but he trolls a hell of a lot more...

Mr. Slippyfist
You are right...but he trolls a hell of a lot more... The meaning of trolling is thrown around loosely...
And quite frankly, Quan is no troll. erm

He just doesn't like the "hype" Darkseid gets on the forum, and he feels it necessary to argue it at every turn. Sure it's annoying as f*ck, but that doesn't constitute as trolling.

The only time I've seen him "troll" is after someone else has. Whether it's about him or his opposition. Most times, he just wants to argue his point. People don't like that, so they call it trolling.

You can call him stupid, bias, etc, but he is far from a troll, nor does he troll that much at all.

erm

IMO.

Violent2Dope
The meaning of trolling is thrown around loosely...
And quite frankly, Quan is no troll. erm

He just doesn't like the "hype" Darkseid gets on the forum, and he feels it necessary to argue it at every turn. Sure it's annoying as f*ck, but that doesn't constitute as trolling.

The only time I've seen him "troll" is after someone else has. Whether it's about him or his opposition. Most times, he just wants to argue his point. People don't like that, so they call it trolling.

You can call him stupid, bias, etc, but he is far from a troll, nor does he troll that much at all.

erm

IMO. There is a difference between trolling and being a troll. I have seen Quan come into threads for the sheer purpose of calling DS a pussy and saying he got bloodied by a kick from Batgod, that kinda shit.

Mr. Slippyfist
There is a difference between trolling and being a troll. I have seen Quan come into threads for the sheer purpose of calling DS a pussy and saying he got bloodied by a kick from Batgod, that kinda shit. And like I said, he doesn't troll that often.

Because Quan believes that. Every low showing apparently is Darkseid's average, and every low showing apparently solidifies that more.
If Quan believes it, it's a little different than say... me going into a thread, and posting Gladiator getting beat by lasers. I'd be joking, he is not.
I'd be trying to start shit... Quan is just amazed at how much "hype" Darkseid gets, when he has "so many" bad showings.

The only thing Quan would be trying to start is a debate... not trash talk, not an argument, but a debate. In fact, I've seen him tell me to stop insulting people when I was on his side.

erm

IMO.

Violent2Dope
My opinion on Quan has changed. smile

Nod
My opinion on Quan has changed. smile He sucks at comics but at least hes friendly about it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nod
He sucks at comics but at least hes friendly about it. Was I talking to you? No? Then STFU and GTFO frooble.

Mr. Slippyfist
What the hell's a "froobie"?
A red headed noob?

My opinion on Quan has changed. smile I've seen that post... he's also said things to nvr like that when nvr was on the opposing side.

Like I said, he's no troll, nor does he troll (that much, I guess)... people just see him as that because they disagree with him... a lot.

Hazsekswthurmom
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hypocritical to say the least. There's no damn comparison really. Bashing someone is one thing, but bating a poster, while mocking him for nothing, is another. What your not getting is the reason behind why I've bashed Quanchi. If he has the nerves to tell me my arguments are illogical and if he is making inflammatory statements, just to get my attention, then I may likey respond with a insult. However what you and your pals are doing is completey different. Your deliberately mocking Nver, in a attempt to provoke and incite him. What I don't do, is make a thread and start to make smartass remarks that imitate Quanchi's behaviour. And what makes it even worse is that Nver didn't even say the shit you thought he would, such as

"But her skillz!?!? She should be able to destroy him with her skillz!!

What about Spectre, Phantom Stranger, etc? I guess they couldn't contain her either...".

And yet that doesn't stop you from putting him down. Me and you alike know that Nver doesn't take kindly to be mocked in any way, and though you may call yourself to be playing, it's pretty damn obvious that it's just going to piss him off.erm To phrase it simpler, I only insult when I've been provoked and right now your insulting to provoke.

Nver maybe fiesty and such, but before he even put out an opinion he got critcized in this thread. So really, the way you guys are treating him is kinda....unecessary....and rude.erm

Hazsekswthurmom
I've seen that post... he's also said things to nvr like that when nvr was on the opposing side.

Like I said, he's no troll, nor does he troll (that much, I guess)... people just see him as that because they disagree with him... a lot. He hasn't really been trolling lately. It's mostly the stuff he's done in the past that bothered me. He's still kinda annoying, but I've grown to tolerate and even respect him alot more.

Violent2Dope
And I adore his huge balls.

Mr. Slippyfist
Honestly... unless you sum up your posts in one line, I don't feel like reading them.

Just waiting for the uncalled for bash on Quan. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Honestly... unless you sum up your posts in one line, I don't feel like reading them.

Just waiting for the uncalled for bash on Quan. smile I think you have me confused with Trickster.no expression

Nod
Was I talking to you? No? Then STFU and GTFO frooble. Noobie. I am a noobie.

Get it right. raver

Mr. Slippyfist
I think you have me confused with Trickster.no expression That's an insult I wouldn't even give to nvr. no expression

Violent2Dope
Why does everyone hate Trick?

Hazsekswthurmom
Why does everyone hate Trick? I like him, I think he gets alot of shit for nothing though.erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's an insult I wouldn't even give to nvr. no expression
What did Trick Do? I never understood why he was on the bottom of the totem pole. To put him below me is insane.

Mr. Slippyfist
Everything wrong...

Larceny
What did Trick Do? I never understood why he was on the bottom of the totem pole. To put him below me is insane.

The same thing you've done. Annoy people with poorly constructed arguments and outrageously biased opinions. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
The same thing you've done. Annoy people with poorly constructed arguments and outrageously biased opinions. erm

Coming from the only poster on the board so biased against WW that he thinks BA didn't have a power up. Says the guy who is so biased that He gives Odin a chance against Galactus. Says the guy who chooses when to ignore PIS and when to argue using PIS as a valid example of a feat. LMAO.

Nod
Your both biased.

Fact.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Your both biased.

Fact.

As is every poster on this bored. Hence the reason I used the term "outrageously". wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nod
Your both biased.

Fact.

I'm biased with sense. YOu'll never see me saying DS beats Galactus. He can put up a good fight tho.

Larceny
Coming from the only poster on the board so biased against WW that he thinks BA didn't have a power up. Says the guy who is so biased that He gives Odin a chance against Galactus. Says the guy who chooses when to ignore PIS and when to argue using PIS as a valid example of a feat. LMAO.

Everyone pretty much agrees WW lacks what it takes to actually defeat the echelon of top tier characters. Hence the reason you receive so little support from posers when she's faced against characters grouped in that level.

You're incapable of providing concrete evidence to support the theory that BA had or ever utilizes Isis power. Now I know it's useless to ask you for proof because you never provide it. However I will ask you to refrain from making baseless claims. They aren't wanted or needed.

I don't even like Odin. There's nothing to like, he has little character depth, and similar to Superman, he always wins. He's boring. However I don't let my preference for a certain characters cloud my judgement. He's simply proved himself powerful enough to give Galactus a decent battle.

I've never argued for PIS because I disagree with the rule. It's a rule abused by less capable debaters when pitted against a low feat they're incapable of refuting. Hence reason I lean towards inconsistencies.

Larceny
I'm biased with sense. YOu'll never see me saying DS beats Galactus. He can put up a good fight tho.

laughing. Hilarious. Odin whom is far more powerful than DS can't give Galactus a fight, but somehow DS can? laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
The same thing you've done. Annoy people with poorly constructed arguments and outrageously biased opinions. erm With all due respect, I wouldn't be talking if I were you.....

Larceny
With all due respect, I wouldn't be talking if I were you.....

With little to no respect, I wouldn't post at all if I were you. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everyone pretty much agrees WW lacks what it takes to actually defeat the echelon of top tier characters. Hence the reason you receive so little support from posers when she's faced against characters grouped in that level.

You're incapable of providing concrete evidence to support the theory that BA had or ever utilizes Isis power. Now I know it's useless to ask you for proof because you never provide it. However I will ask you to refrain from making baseless claims. They aren't wanted or needed.

I don't even like Odin. There's nothing to like, he has little character depth, and similar to Superman, he always wins. He's boring. However I don't let my preference for a certain characters cloud my judgement. He's simply proved himself powerful enough to give Galactus a decent battle.

I've never argued for PIS because I disagree with the rule. It's a rule abused by less capable debaters when pitted against a low feat they're incapable of refuting. Hence reason I lean towards inconsistencies.

You know that it was already explained that BA never used Isis's power in the WAY that mary uses it. But Guess what? mary still has superior strength and durability. That in and of itself would seem to indicate that BA had a combine of His and Isis's strength.
Also, It seems REALY DUMB to think that WW can't compete with the " Upper Echelon" of characters given the fact that she has already competed with Doomsday clone, Etrigan, CM, and Sun AMped Superman, white martians etc. She's already nearly stalemated Hermes who was fighting Flash and Mercury at the same time. And it should be noted that she is strong enough to literally ***** Supergirl with one hand.

Larceny
You know that it was already explained that BA never used Isis's power in the WAY that mary uses it. But Guess what? mary still has superior strength and durability. That in and of itself would seem to indicate that BA had a combine of His and Isis's strength.
Also, It seems REALY DUMB to think that WW can't compete with the " Upper Echelon" of characters given the fact that she has already competed with Doomsday clone, Etrigan, CM, and Sun AMped Superman, white martians etc. She's already nearly stalemated Hermes who was fighting Flash and Mercury at the same time. And it should be noted that she is strong enough to literally ***** Supergirl with one hand.

What does how Mary uses it have to do with anything? Doesn't change the fact that Adam never used it. No, enhanced strength and durability would be an indication of Adams power seeing as how Isis never displayed any signs of enhanced physical attributes.

Elemental powers equals Isis power, enhanced physical attributes equals Adams power. It's that simple.

Nvr, Im not going to get in a debate about this. She can't compete with them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does how Mary uses it have to do with anything? Doesn't change the fact that Adam never used it. No, enhanced strength and durability would be an indication of Adams power seeing as how Isis never displayed any signs of enhanced physical attributes.

Elemental powers equals Isis power, enhanced physical attributes equals Adams power. It's that simple.

Nvr, Im not going to get in a debate about this. She can't compete with them.
She can't compete with them how? she's shown to be able to make superman bleed with her strength alone. her skill is far superior. Hell Captain america can hang with class 100's based upon skill but Diana can't and she's like class 60 million? Makes no sense when she's stronger than Almost everyone else on the planet save a few, and is far more skilled, is probably the fastest person on earth that isn't a flash or superman,( save people who can actually turn into light), and she has magical weapons.

Hazsekswthurmom
With little to no respect, I wouldn't post at all if I were you. erm Wow I'm surprised, you respond to me through trash talk. That's ironic coming from a guy who said this...

Faster? Prove it.

More powers? Prove it.

Time powers? Prove it.

Erasing powers? laughing

Construct powers? laughing

Thanos is a brawler? Sometimes I wonder why you post. sad

Thanos ftw Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Do you know anything about Ds outside of his low showings....cause it doesn't seem like you do..... Originally posted by Larceny
If you wish to prove the above claims then do so. However I severely doubt you can. Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Pwns the pc Jla through a holograph..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/pe0fb5c86846dadf5ae802dc927a747fa/f9707780.jpg

Defeats the Infinity man, a being superior to Orion and pc Superman.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc086560f5f6ca9b50bbe8fd46127b1ff/f9e65927.jpg

Empowered Mantis, whom gives Infinity man major problems.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p83deafa05f2f4493a5842530890fc12a/f913aa63.jpg

Revives Orion after he killed him.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/pcb26d13040949974bd142dc1a6a06215/f913a490.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p13d405be3f5baca810ec4d4ce5d09456/f913aa7c.jpg

With stands a blast from Mantis, after he unleashes the full power of Hal Jordan's power ring.http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p13d405be3f5baca810ec4d4ce5d09456/f913aa7c.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssosv004174cl2df.jpg

Erases Agogg, a being who owns Lightray and Orion.
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbd4f8d3jpgorig9mc.jpg

Destroys the powerful Hank Henshaw with a single blast.
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fb9a64e8jpgorig1oq.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyborg3ik.jpg

Creates a motherbox.
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods07127do.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods07136hm.jpg
Creates the powerful Stayne, the equal of Takion.
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion2125zp7ua.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion2137mg5wc.jpg

Flys to the Source at unimaginable speeds.
http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods10194qs.jpg

Provides one half the power needed to destroy the Source wall.
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f98db9dajpgorig4ze.jpg

Projects himself through a ton of contructs.
http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods11195gm.jpg
Yeah Ds is a mere top tier. smile You don't seem to know a damn thing about what your talking about most of the time, so I don't see why you have the right to tell someone that their arguments are "poorly constructed" and "outrageously bias". And it's just old moldy icing on the crap cake, when you make bait threads(like this one), with the intentions to harass and troll a poster. But I guess it's cool to criticize others for petty reasons and not look at your own mistakes.smile

horrorwolf
IMO Superman >>>> Wonderwoman.

sigh...I wish more people felt good about leaving their own opinion and moving on. embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by horrorwolf
IMO Superman >>>> Wonderwoman.

sigh...I wish more people felt good about leaving their own opinion and moving on. embarrasment

Then he should have had no problems killing her when he thought she was doomsday who killed his wife.

horrorwolf
Then he should have had no problems killing her when he thought she was doomsday who killed his wife.

your opinion is duely noted.

Next...

quanchi112
I'm biased with sense. YOu'll never see me saying DS beats Galactus. He can put up a good fight tho. Darkseid would need a lot of onesided prep and his planet to combat Galactus.

Odin>>Darkseid by the way.

Larceny
Wow I'm surprised, you respond to me through trash talk. That's ironic coming from a guy who said this...

You don't seem to know a damn thing about what your talking about most of the time, so I don't see why you have the right to tell someone that their arguments are "poorly constructed" and "outrageously bias". And it's just old moldy icing on the crap cake, when you make bait threads(like this one), with the intentions to harass and troll a poster. But I guess it's cool to criticize others for petty reasons and not look at your own mistakes.smile

So you provided scans irrelevant to showing superior speed to Thanos, more powers than Thanos, and time powers? When did filibustering become an impressive tactic in debate? ermm

I don't know what I'm talking about? laughing

You're correct, it's cool as well as fun. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid would need a lot of onesided prep and his planet to combat Galactus.

Odin>>Darkseid by the way.

What was that for? To bait or troll? Odin isn't mentioned anywhere now is he?

Larceny
What was that for? To bait or troll? Odin isn't mentioned anywhere now is he?

Yes, actually he is, and you're the one that brought him up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, actually he is, and you're the one that brought him up.

Yes I brought Odin up as an example of your bias. Nowhere are DS and Odin mentioned in the same sentence by myself.

Hazsekswthurmom
So you provided scans irrelevant to showing superior speed to Thanos, more powers than Thanos, and time powers? When did filibustering become an impressive tactic in debate? ermm

I don't know what I'm talking about? laughing

You're correct, it's cool as well as fun. thumb up Wow just pathetic.thumb down It's obvious you didn't take time to read what I posted. All of those feats are superior to anything Thanos did. Your just being bias, stubborn, and closed minded. Yeah like Thanos can resurrect the dead, or empower transcendent beings, or fly at great speeds. And yeah, Ds can travel through time and what not, seeing how he can open up boomtubes(you know, those things that can warp the bounds of reality?) with his omega beams.no expression I'm sure you don't know none of that though. smile The only info you have on Ds is "He gotz punked by teh Superman".

Oh and it's no surpise to me that you find trash talking cool. smile It makes you look big and tuff, especially over the keyboard. Of course when someone proves you wrong it can't bail you out for shit.sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes I brought Odin up as an example of your bias. Nowhere are DS and Odin mentioned in the same sentence by myself. It was in Larceny's post...

Larceny
Wow just pathetic.thumb down It's obvious you didn't take time to read what I posted. All of those feats are superior to anything Thanos did. Your just being bias, stubborn, and closed minded. Yeah like Thanos can resurrect the dead, or empower transcendent beings, or fly at great speeds. And yeah, Ds can travel through time and what not, seeing how he can open up boomtubes(you know, those things that can warp the bounds of reality?) with his omega beams.no expression I'm sure you don't know none of that though. smile The only info you have on Ds is "He gotz punked by teh Superman".

Oh and it's no surpise to me that you find trash talking cool. smile It makes you look big and tuff, especially over the keyboard. Of course when someone proves you wrong it can't bail you out for shit.sad

Which again, has no relevance to proving DS has more powers than Thanos or that he's faster. That and proof of control over time is all I asked for. I was provided with a bunch of irrelevant shit you got from the respect thread.

Air Legend
This is funny. Larceny is owning nvr and hazsexwthaworm.

Superman wins.

Larceny
Yes I brought Odin up as an example of your bias. Nowhere are DS and Odin mentioned in the same sentence by myself.

So he was mentioned somewhere, and initially by you. ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend

Superman wins.
I doubt Even larceny wants you in his corner. That is an auto failure on his part. Even trickster walks his boot heel on you.

Larceny
I doubt Even larceny wants you in his corner. That is an auto failure on his part. Even trickster walks his boot heel on you.

Nvr, stop touting your superiority. Your not that good. In fact, your not good at all. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, stop touting your superiority. Your not that good. In fact, your not good at all. erm

Says the guy who doesn't even have his info together.

Captain REX
Let's get back on topic, shall we? That, or this will be closed.

Larceny
Says the guy who doesn't even have his info together.

My info on who?

Hazsekswthurmom
Which again, has no relevance to proving DS has more powers than Thanos or that he's faster. That and proof of control over time is all I asked for. I was provided with a bunch of irrelevant shit you got from the respect thread. What the f**k? What the **** are you reading? Did you not see that scan where he flew to the Source wall? Thanos can't even fly for godsakes and he has little to no speed feats. And since you seem to struggle at reading I'll just have to restate myself.

Yeah like Thanos can resurrect the dead, or empower transcendent beings, or fly at great speeds.

I bet you know about as much of Thanos, as you do of Darkseid.....jackshit. Instead of reading my damn post, you give me some lameass excuses. How weak. And to think your the same guy who tries to downplay Trickster and Nver. Atleast they acknowledge what your trying to say. Your outright ignoring my points, in a atttempt to cover your ass.

And did you read my statement about the boomtube?

And yeah, Ds can travel through time and what not, seeing how he can open up boomtubes(you know, those things that can warp the bounds of reality?) with his omega beams.

You probally don't even know how those things work. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to be a smartass. Bran is the true and only smartass of Kmc. And he's pretty damn reasonable to boot. All your doing is following the crowd to be one of the the cool kids.....which your not.

Acting like you know everything doesn't get you through the real world....****, it doesn't get you through anywhere.

And who gives a rats ass if those scans came out of a respect thread. It's not even out of context and it's alot better to borrow scans from some where, then to act a complete jerk.

Air Legend
Is this another attempt to show how you are more credible than me?
Because we all know how that turned out the last time. laughing out loud

Besides if I want to know who would hypothetically win these kinds of matches, I just look to see who you say would win because I know its the other choice and if it is an out of 10 decision I add a little more to what you put. Ex: nvr: WW wins 6/10 Forums says: supes 9/10.

Have a nice day loser smile

P.S. You're gonna get your ass kicked in the battlezone. wink

Hazsekswthurmom

Superman wins. Your such a tool.laughing Larceny isn't pwning shit you marvel turd. All he's doing is spouting bullcrap and nonsense. Don't you have anything better to do, like wack off to Mr.M's post?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is this another attempt to show how you are more credible than me?
Because we all know how that turned out the last time. laughing out loud

Besides if I want to know who would hypothetically win these kinds of matches, I just look to see who you say would win because I know its the other choice and if it is an out of 10 decision I add a little more to what you put. Ex: nvr: WW wins 6/10 Forums says: supes 9/10.

Have a nice day loser smile

P.S. You're gonna get your ass kicked in the battlezone. wink

The forum says superman wins 9/10 against wondy, but yet on panel, wondy has handled kid amazo, who had superman's strength. She's moved so fast that amazo with superman AND flashes speed couldn't even blink. She's also took a sun amped enraged superman's best punch to the dome and was hit nearly 10 times the speed of light and SHE DIDN"T Lose her head.

Larceny
What the f**k? What the **** are you reading? Did you not see that scan where he flew to the Source wall? Thanos can't even fly for godsakes and he has little to no speed feats. And since you seem to struggle at reading I'll just have to restate myself.

Yeah like Thanos can resurrect the dead, or empower transcendent beings, or fly at great speeds.

I bet you know about as much of Thanos, as you do of Darkseid.....jackshit. Instead of reading my damn post, you give me some lameass excuses. How weak. And to think your the same guy who tries to downplay Trickster and Nver. Atleast they acknowledge what your trying to say. Your outright ignoring my points, in a atttempt to cover your ass.

And did you read my statement about the boomtube?

And yeah, Ds can travel through time and what not, seeing how he can open up boomtubes(you know, those things that can warp the bounds of reality?) with his omega beams.

You probally don't even know how those things work. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to be smartass. Bran is the true and only smartass of Kmc. And he's pretty damn reasonable to boot. All your doing is following the crowd to be one of the the cool kids.....which your not.

Acting like you know everything doesn't get you through the real world....**** it doesn't get you through anywhere.

And who gives a rats ass if those scans came out of a respect thread. It's not even out of context and it's alot better to borrow scans from some where, then to act a complete jerk.

Touchy. smile

When did flying become the only mode of travel? I could've swore teleporting from one destination to another was considered was considered traveling.

How exactly does resurrecting someone, granting power, and flying prove he has more powers?

I'm not trying to cover myself up, I simply don't care. sad

I'm not a cool kid? I think I'm pretty cool. sad

Badabing
Your such a tool.laughing Larceny isn't pwning shit you marvel turd. All he's doing is spouting bullcrap and nonsense. Don't you have anything better to do, like wack off to Mr.M's post? Rex just asked nicely to get on topic and stop the flaming/bashing/baiting. Haz, check your PMs in a minute.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Touchy. smile

When did flying become the only mode of travel? I could've swore teleporting from one destination to another was considered was considered traveling.

How exactly does resurrecting someone, granting power, and flying prove he has more powers?

I'm not trying to cover myself up, I simply don't care. sad

I'm not a cool kid? I think I'm pretty cool. sad

Wait. If DS can time travel, fly, Teleport, has superspeed, ressurect the dead, matter manipulate, alter reality, erase people, and has uber TP then how does he NOT have more powers than THanos? The best I've seen Thanos do is blast, some form of molecular control, and amp his physical stats. And he has some high degree of telepathy.

quanchi112
Wait. If DS can time travel, fly, Teleport, has superspeed, ressurect the dead, matter manipulate, alter reality, erase people, and has uber TP then how does he NOT have more powers than THanos? The best I've seen Thanos do is blast, some form of molecular control, and amp his physical stats. And he has some high degree of telepathy. How did this turn into a Thanos vs Darkseid topic without me here... laughing

Anyways its pretty evident for all to see imo that Superman is head and shoulders above Wonderwoman. He wins 80-90 percent of the time.

Hazsekswthurmom
Touchy. smile

When did flying become the only mode of travel? I could've swore teleporting from one destination to another was considered was considered traveling. Ds can teleport himself and others to pretty much anywhere in the universe....

That's the equivelant of saying "How does ftl speed, heatvision, supersenses, super breathe, and class 100+ strength, prove that Superman doesn't have as many powers as Spiderman?" The answers simple....Spiderman has never been shown to have as many abilities as Supes.....

Well please stop with the baiting and trolling. smile

This may seem harsh.....but acting rude and snobbish isn't really cool.erm

batdude123
The forum says superman wins 9/10 against wondy, but yet on panel, wondy has handled kid amazo, who had superman's strength. She's moved so fast that amazo with superman AND flashes speed couldn't even blink. She's also took a sun amped enraged superman's best punch to the dome and was hit nearly 10 times the speed of light and SHE DIDN"T Lose her head.

Lulz @ you trying to convince yourself that Wonder Woman wouldn't get stomped.

SupremeMan

Superman wins.

I think Superman wins too but I don't think any of them are owning anybody else. Pretty much everybody is baldly ignoring everyone else's evidence. These guys are obviously vets and maybe these examples have all been argued before and now its just insultfest. evil face

Nod
I think Superman wins too but I don't think any of them are owning anybody else. Pretty much everybody is baldly ignoring everyone else's evidence. These guys are obviously vets and maybe these examples have all been argued before and now its just insultfest. evil face

Truth.

Larceny
Originally posted by batdude123
Lulz @ you trying to convince yourself that Wonder Woman wouldn't get stomped.

She'd get stomped about as bad as she would against Black Adam. erm

batdude123
She'd do better against BA than she would against Superman.

Larceny
She'd do better against BA than she would against Superman.

I doubt it, and the skill argument you touted for her would be more applicable for this debate than it would be against Adam. All in all, Adam and the man of steel are pretty much equals in all attributes other than skill.

What I find funny however is that posters like to take Superman stopping Mjolnir mid swing as an indication of Superman's physical superiority yet ignore that Captain Marvel caught the fist of an Eclipso amped Superman..

batdude123
I doubt it, and the skill argument you touted for her would be more applicable for this debate than it would be against Adam. All in all, Adam and the man of steel are pretty much equals in all attributes other than skill.

What I find funny however is that posters like to take Superman stopping Mjolnir mid swing as an indication of Superman's physical superiority yet ignore that Captain Marvel caught the fist of an Eclipso amped Superman..

You're right, because Superman is more skilled than Black Adam. He has more experience as well with his hundred year war against Gog and his thousand year war in Asgard.

Not to mention Superman is faster and he has many more powers at his disposal.

You stole that statement from UniOmni.

Larceny
You're right, because Superman is more skilled than Black Adam. He has more experience as well with his hundred year war against Gog and his thousand year war in Asgard.

Not to mention Superman is faster and he has many more powers at his disposal.

You stole that statement from UniOmni.

No he isn't. He spent 1000 years in Asgard fighting chumps, and returned with little to no signs of advanced skill.

Yeah he fought in the hundred year war and returned with what, the same right hook he's always thrown?

He's not faster, however if he is, it's travel speed which is completely irrelevant to a vs forum battle.

He has one more power, Ice Breathe. no expression

Because it made sense. no expression

TricksterPriest
BA would do worse for 2 reasons. 1. Less skill. 2. His powers are magic based.

And what does Wondy have a high resistance against?

And show me one time BA has used martial arts, or pressure points, or fought high end opponents when he was depowered. Supes has. Also, Supes is vastly superior in using his powers due to using them intelligently and not just brawling.

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
BA would do worse for 2 reasons. 1. Less skill. 2. His powers are magic based.

And what does Wondy have a high resistance against?

And show me one time BA has used martial arts, or pressure points, or fought high end opponents when he was depowered. Supes has. Also, Supes is vastly superior in using his powers due to using them intelligently and not just brawling.

no expression

Since when did having your powers magically granted to you mean that every kick and punch you threw was magically based?

no

Hold on Trick.

TricksterPriest
Alright, I admit that was a bit of a stretch. embarrasment But it does weaken magic punching and lightning spamming as effective weapons.

King_Mungi
shifty

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/sb-04-17.jpg

batdude123
No he isn't. He spent 1000 years in Asgard fighting chumps, and returned with little to no signs of advanced skill.

Yeah he fought in the hundred year war and returned with what, the same right hook he's always thrown?

He's not faster, however if he is, it's travel speed which is completely irrelevant to a vs forum battle.

He has one more power, Ice Breathe. no expression

Because it made sense. no expression

Your lack of Superman knowledge is becoming obvious. Superman, on many occasions has shown to be a highly trained and skilled fighter. More so than Adam by quite a bit.

Indeed he is faster. In combat speed and travel speed. He has a lot more impressive combat speed feats than Adam.

Along with intangibility, invisibility, T-Vo, sonic whistle, all kinds of vision powers... not to mention a variety of odd/unusual effects Superman can achieve with a little creative usage of his power set.

Mr. Slippyfist
Along with intangibility, invisibility, T-Vo, sonic whistle, all kinds of vision powers... not to mention a variety of odd/unusual effects Superman can achieve with a little creative usage of his power set. And he'd use any of this in a fight against WW? messed

I mean, I know that's not what you meant... but the argument did spark because of Superman/BA vs WW...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>