WW3 Black Adam vs. Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins?

Larceny
What's WW3 Black Adam?

Nod
Originally posted by Larceny
What's WW3 Black Adam?

Wonder Woman the third?

King Kandy
Classic Thor easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's WW3 Black Adam?

World War Three Version of Black Adam.

Mr.Biscuits
What's WW3 Black Adam?
Same thing as WWH...smile

Gecko4lif
Unless thor trys to end it quick teth rips his face off

Larceny
So Thor vs Wonder Woman 3?

Thor ftw.

SpiderGauntlet
So Thor vs Wonder Woman 3?

Thor ftw.

And Black Adam confused.

Larceny
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
And Black Adam confused.

He watches.

SpiderGauntlet
He watches.

Thor isn't sexy enough to give it him from behind? confused

quanchi112
Black Adam wins this.

Larceny
Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam wins this.

Against Wonder Woman 3?

quanchi112
Against Wonder Woman 3? This is world war 3 Black Adam. The guy was a friggin beast. People assumed it was Wonderwoman becuz this is a nver thread.

Larceny
This is world war 3 Black Adam. The guy was a friggin beast. People assumed it was Wonderwoman becuz this is a nver thread.

No, Quan, it was a joke. We know this was one of those threads created to feed Nvr's hidden agenda, hence the reason it's been made into a joke.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, Quan, it was a joke. We know this was one of those threads created to feed Nvr's hidden agenda, hence the reason it's been made into a joke.

There was no HIdden Agenda you piece of ***** I wanted an assessment of how powerful people think WW3 BA is.

Larceny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There was no HIdden Agenda you piece of ***** I wanted an assessment of how powerful people think WW3 BA is.

Reported. smile

lordboo
adam would give thor a hell of a fight ,but thors hammer swings it in thors favour imo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reported. smile

You can't report shit. I bleeped out the words my self. LMAO. You are gonna report me calling you *******. Ha ha ha.

Larceny

Stopped reading. smile

quanchi112
No, Quan, it was a joke. We know this was one of those threads created to feed Nvr's hidden agenda, hence the reason it's been made into a joke. I do know that nver does create these threads to try and prove something. Usually that dc is superior to marvel in some way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I do know that nver does create these threads to try and prove something. Usually that dc is superior to marvel in some way.

That is dumb. Most of my threads are almost always nearly equal. Or hadn't you ****ing noticed that when I make three v Three's that both sides usually have nearly equal combatants? Next time try not to put your foot in your mouth.

quanchi112
That is dumb. Most of my threads are almost always nearly equal. Or hadn't you ****ing noticed that when I make three v Three's that both sides usually have nearly equal combatants? Next time try not to put your foot in your mouth. Why must you insult and bash in almost all of your posts. I cant believe you sometimes. You now report everyone when you are the one who gets nasty. Just leave this forum right now if you cant debate respectfully and come back when you cool down. I dont like wasting my time with these pointless flame wars.

Bentley
I think Black Adam can win this, I mean, no magic weakness and better overall status. Unless Thor can pull a god blast, some soul sucking attacks or strip Teth of the magic that powers him, I believe Thor would lose at least 4/10.

lordboo
Originally posted by Bentley
I think Black Adam can win this, I mean, no magic weakness and better overall status. Unless Thor can pull a god blast, some soul sucking attacks or strip Teth of the magic that powers him, I believe Thor would lose at least 4/10.

if thor loses 4/10, that mean he takes it 6/10, yet you say adam can win this?

Nod
That is dumb. Most of my threads are almost always nearly equal. Or hadn't you ****ing noticed that when I make three v Three's that both sides usually have nearly equal combatants? Next time try not to put your foot in your mouth. Tut tut.

Nod
I can see Thor winning this I guess.

Bentley
Originally posted by lordboo
if thor loses 4/10, that mean he takes it 6/10, yet you say adam can win this?

Thats because I was stupid. I meant that Thor loses 6 out of each 10 battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.