Sol Valentine, Now With More Goat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Yes, after treachorous training and living in a goat shed for 3 years, Scythe has now granted me a full honor as a goat!

As long as goats exists, there shall be Scythe...

http://www.maxwaugh.com/images/500mm01/goat.jpg

Thanks to Scythe, SelphieT, and Kayakat131fist

Jack R. Crown
...gay...

Furion
HURRAY FOR GOATS

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Jack R. Crown
...gay...

Homosexual131

Furion
...gay...
yes you are

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Homosexual131 STFU NOOB YOU ARE A NOOB COMPARED TO ME BY KMC STANDARDS

Sol Valentine
*Tilts head*

Lovez.

Furion
yeah cause you go up into random posts and start to rant on how it and it's creators suck for no reason makes you not a noob

Jack R. Crown
Originally posted by Furion
yeah cause you go up into random posts and start to rant on how it and it's creators suck for no reason makes you not a noob SHUT UP IDIOT. SOL VATELINE ****ING OWNS YOUR SHITTY ASS ****

Furion
Is it even possible for you not to cuss in a sentence?

Sol Valentine
SHUT UP IDIOT. SOL VATELINE ****ING OWNS YOUR SHITTY ASS ****

The **** you mispelled my name for?

Jack R. Crown
Is it even possible for you not to cuss in a sentence? Why yes it is good sir. NOW SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH!

Furion
..............lol

Sol Valentine
*Tilts head*

And you call me gay.

Jack R. Crown
The **** you mispelled my name for? Sorry. I meant to say: SHUT UP IDIOT. SOL VALENTINE ****ING OWNS YOUR SHITTY ASS ****

Sol Valentine
No, I do not accept it.

Furion
how?

Jack R. Crown
No, I do not accept it. Okay, my further apologies.

Jack R. Crown
how? SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE **** UP. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD SHUT THE ****ING **** UP.

Sol Valentine
GTFO.

how?

I do not accept apologies for the disrespet of my name.

Jack R. Crown
GTFO.

I do not accept apologies for the disrespet of my name. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS DISRESPET!? YOU STUPID MOTHERUCKER.

Sol Valentine
mmm

Jack R. Crown
**** YOU A$$HOLE

Furion
You seem very angry, I suggest therapy.

Jack R. Crown
Please, your stupid little remrks are slightly annoying.

Furion
Good. Listening to these might increase your I.Q a bit. from 50 to 50.000001

Jack R. Crown
hahahahaha youre so FUNNY. listen, I can tell you are 12 years old, play kindom hearts endlessly, and idolise characters from final fantasy games, so dont try and out on this 'internet tough guy' attitude, it makes me look good, and people will like you less.

Furion
hahahahaha youre so FUNNY. listen, I can tell you are 12 years old, play kindom hearts endlessly, and idolise characters from final fantasy games, so dont try and out on this 'internet tough guy' attitude, it makes me look good, and people will like you less.
I stopped playing those KH games long ago.
Seph would rape your ass as well as any heroes you idolize
I'm not being a Internet tough guy. You're trying to be a Internet Tough guy by cussing alot and typing all caps to try and seem big. You are such a noob for making hate threads about me and telling me to kill myself.

Jack R. Crown
Seph would rape your ass as well as any heroes you idolize LOL that just proved a-ok bingo RIIIIGHT! Sephiroth, ma boiii, is NOT REAL. I'm so sorry to tell you this. He would rape my heroes asses? Even though my heroes are actual real people? People like Barrack Obama, the first black man to finally get a chance at presidency? or maybe Winston Churchill, whos bravery and cunning helped keep the worlf free? I know my heroes well, FF Fanboy. And they would 'rape' Sephy boys ass anyday. Because they are true heroes of the people, not some overpowered cross dressing white haired moron with a big sword!

Röland
LOL that just proved a-ok bingo RIIIIGHT! Sephiroth, ma boiii, is NOT REAL. I'm so sorry to tell you this. He would rape my heroes asses? Even though my heroes are actual real people? People like Barrack Obama, the first black man to finally get a chance at presidency? or maybe Winston Churchill, whos bravery and cunning helped keep the worlf free? I know my heroes well, FF Fanboy. And they would 'rape' Sephy boys ass anyday. Because they are true heroes of the people, not some overpowered cross dressing white haired moron with a big sword!

crylaugh

I like this guy.

Furion
Yeah, I like FF so what?
Barack Obama? laughing Barack will get beat by Hillary who will in turn get beat by Ron Paul.
Churchill may led Britain, but he didn't personally lead the armies into battle. Churchill just made desicions and made speechs that help Britain retain it's fighting spirit.
Oh sorry, I forgot you are a boring person who only finds joy in bashing people endlessly and doesn't watch movies or any other form of entertainment

Jack R. Crown
Barack still has a chance. He fights for freedom, idiot, and change. Whether he loses or not, at least he tried to bring change to my nation! CHurchill. Without his encouragement, and his steadfastness, the troops may have given up. But he spurred them on. Everyone of those troops are my hero. They fought against dictatorship and the evil the Nazi's brought with them.

if you find me boring, maybe that's because you're too immature to stop playing games and look around you at the world. I wonder, now, what is your favourite film? The Fast and the Furious? Probably. Or Advent CHildren, more like. In that, Your old pal Sephiroth acts like a real BADASS!

Furion
Barack still has a chance. He fights for freedom, idiot, and change. Whether he loses or not, at least he tried to bring change to my nation! CHurchill. Without his encouragement, and his steadfastness, the troops may have given up. But he spurred them on. Everyone of those troops are my hero. They fought against dictatorship and the evil the Nazi's brought with them.

if you find me boring, maybe that's because you're too immature to stop playing games and look around you at the world. I wonder, now, what is your favourite film? The Fast and the Furious? Probably. Or Advent CHildren, more like. In that, Your old pal Sephiroth acts like a real BADASS!
You want Change? Ron Paul gonna bring lot's of change.
Yes that's what I said about Churchill
Nah, my favourite movie is Lord of the Rings. My favourite book series too.

Jack R. Crown
I didn't say Ron ****ing Paul was any less than Obama. But Obama is way braver than Paul. I want Obama to win so that white America can have a wake up call. Lord of the Rings is overrated. Way overrated. Try something more intellectual, like One Flew Over The Cucoo's nest, and maybe you'll gain some respect of me.

Furion
Ron Paul is taking on the IRS, he's going to get rid of the failing U.S dollar and have Gold and Silver the currency. what's Obama done.
Lord of the Rings Return of the King made 1 billion dollars. It's one of the best trilogies of all time. If you don't like it, then good for you.

Furion Sucks :D
Ron Paul is taking on the IRS, he's going to get rid of the failing U.S dollar and have Gold and Silver the currency. what's Obama done.
Lord of the Rings Return of the King made 1 billion dollars. It's one of the best trilogies of all time. If you don't like it, then good for you.
Lord of the RIngs is overhyped shit, son. Do you know how much shit will happen if they bring back gold and silver? too much. Ron Paul is a fool.

I take Kung Fu. I have an axe, A bo-staff and a sword. Bring it and i'll cut you to pieces.
I KNOW THAT! I just like him, he's has nothing to do with my real life. You Phail.
Oh I am quaking in my little boots! Your axe! not the axe! I could outrun you by miles moron. If you live in Silverstone, you'll also know that most people own automatic weapons. If I just happened to break your skull open with a bullet as you Bad-assly charge me with your axe, that would only count as manslaughter.

And again, my point remains. Sephiroth as a character sucks. He's a ****ing emo who rants about shit nobody cares about! YOU fail kid, now get the **** out!

Scythe
Oh nice, you're first run in with a desperate interweb dweller. Good job Sol, wishin' you much luck!

Rogue Jedi
luck is fo suckas.

Scythe
And those who deserve it.......RJ...

*Wink wink*

Originally posted by Scythe
Oh nice, you're first run in with a desperate interweb dweller. Good job Sol, wishin' you much luck! who me or Furion? I'd say we both fell into that category. You seem pretty cool so I won't annoy you or Sol. Only me and Furion have unfinished business.

Scythe
Originally posted by Furion Sucks big grin
who me or Furion? I'd say we both fell into that category. You seem pretty cool so I won't annoy you or Sol. Only me and Furion have unfinished business.

Haha, I see. Good luck!

Thank you, Mr. Scythe

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh nice, you're first run in with a desperate interweb dweller. Good job Sol, wishin' you much luck!

Ahem.

All you ****tards that annoy the sit outta me will view the wrath of Soleanna Valentine!

Furion
Ok, you're weird. You're a queer who seems desperate to annoy me. If you're so obsessed over me for no reason, you need help, fast. Get a life and stop being an utter moron who bashes people for no reason.

Violent2Dope
Yes, after treachorous training and living in a goat shed for 3 years, Scythe has now granted me a full honor as a goat!

As long as goats exists, there shall be Scythe...

http://www.maxwaugh.com/images/500mm01/goat.jpg

Thanks to Scythe, SelphieT, and Kayakat131fist You're an honorary gay goat.

Sol Valentine
Ok, you're weird. You're a queer who seems desperate to annoy me. If you're so obsessed over me for no reason, you need help, fast. Get a life and stop being an utter moron who bashes people for no reason.

No, I did not aim that at you.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You're an honorary gay goat.

*Sits*

Furion
No, I did not aim that at you.
Nah man, you're cool. Aimed at Mr. Angry

THR
Nah man, you're cool. Aimed at Mr. Angry so what if hes insulting you? just get over it, we all don't want him here but you fueling his trolling just makes it worse, idiot.

Furion
Originally posted by THR
so what if hes insulting you? just get over it, we all don't want him here but you fueling his trolling just makes it worse, idiot.
ummm i was just telling him of my previous post that I did.

THR
ummm i was just telling him of my previous post that I did. i meant all your other posts, you kept arguing with the troll for ages and that means he stay here. if you dont talk to them they go away. you understand?

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by THR
so what if hes insulting you? just get over it, we all don't want him here but you fueling his trolling just makes it worse, idiot.

TRH? THR? I need Cola!!!

Scythe
What a mess

Sol Valentine
Yes, those damn socks. Shall we proceed and clean this 'clutter'?

Sol Valentine
Bumpzorz

Scythe
Sure.

Rogue Jedi
behaaaaaaaaaaaaave.

Scythe
Austin Powers?

Sol Valentine
I wanted to be in Goldmember.

Sol Valentine
Bump. i have an announcement to make.

Wålshy
....?

Sol Valentine
One of my goat horns were ripped off!

Sol Valentine
Walshy!!!!

FoxMeister
Whoa Sol you have twice the amount of posts than me and have only been here for half a year. What the f**k?

Sol Valentine
Because, I am a god.

When did you join?

And my profile has been read alot lately.

Sol Valentine
Rock God.

Furion
Thank you.

Sol Valentine
Welcomes! Would you like a drink?

Furion
maybe.

Sol Valentine
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furion
SCOTCH AND VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!

Sol Valentine
OKAY, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sol Valentine
SIR!

Neo Darkhalen
Wow that guy was sad, I do agree with him on the LOTR part not that it was bad, it just was not for me, but Churchill did do allot for his country at the time, so you can't knock him for that, yes the reason I am engaging in an old conversations is because I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Furion
oh wait LOTR isn't my favourite movie, Shaun of the Dead is.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wow that guy was sad, I do agree with him on the LOTR part not that it was bad, it just was not for me, but Churchill did do allot for his country at the time, so you can't knock him for that, yes the reason I am engaging in an old conversations is because I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

The damage is done.

The Grey Fox
oh wait LOTR isn't my favourite movie, Shaun of the Dead is. I didn't think anything but bad things about you until this point. Still... the bad things still heavily outweigh the bad things wanker

Scythe
Hahaha, Sol os piggy backing on my success, that's so cute!

Sol Valentine
You're welcome. I should get paid.

Dorian Belmont
ill take your word for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.