Galactus vs the One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
The One is the fission of Zeus,Odin,Highfather,Jove, and Ares.

skyfather
galactus devours them all
for
breakfast-ares
and
mid moring snack-jove
and
dinner-hightfather
and
evening meal-odin
then
supper-zues

guy222
Cool sig

Galactus arrives

http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1012125/thor16718.jpg

Bentley
Galactus easy.

Larceny
The Fission.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The One.

Utrigita
Depends on the powerlevel of Galactus...

starlock
Originally posted by Utrigita
Depends on the powerlevel of Galactus...

The One for the win

Unless stipulated is not galactus subject to the rules of the forum when concerning this.....

"It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels"

I see this kind of answer all the time when there are no stipulations. It seems kind of a easy way out to me

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
The One for the win

Unless stipulated is not galactus subject to the rules of the forum when concerning this.....

"It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels"

I see this kind of answer all the time when there are no stipulations. It seems kind of a easy way out to me

SO he fights to the best of his abilities right...

Galactus ftw in that case.

starlock
Originally posted by Utrigita
SO he fights to the best of his abilities right...

Galactus ftw in that case.

Nice way to avoid the question, when its one of your favorite characters involved huh...best of his abilities does not mean imaginary full powered galactus

But the rules are their for a reason, and it seems like your one who likes to avoid them or you could have just said "oops" and moved on, but you like to be a rebel smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
Nice way to avoid the question, when its one of your favorite characters involved huh...best of his abilities does not mean imaginary full powered galactus

But the rules are their for a reason, and it seems like your one who likes to avoid them or you could have just said "oops" and moved on, but you like to be a rebel smile

I know fully well that it doesn't mean a full powered Galactus but a Galactus fighting to the best of his abilities wreaked havoc to other Dimensions, and he was hungry and I assume that it's a fed galactus that is in play, according to this

not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels"

smile

And true he is one of my favorite Characters, but I normally like to gauge whether ore not he can win but the only real threat I see in that package at the top of the page is Odin, and his power alone wouldn't be enough in this case.

I doesn't quiet see how I avoided the rules, care to elaborate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.