Hulk prime vs 1 average Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
All the most powerful Hulks merge into one being. Mindless Hulk+ Maestro+ Professor Hulk + War Hulk + WWH Hulk. The being also gets a power gem and 1 weeks prep and WWH is the dominant personality.

Can the being win?

janus77
not a chance.
any old Celestial could merely take him apart at the genetic and psychological levels.

they should be able to just squish him too.

would be more fun if it was Galactus with a "Hulk battery" (Hulk in a jar with a couple of wires feeding into Galactus) versus Celestials.

I think that Galactus would be pretty awesome, with a whole universe of energies running into him, as well as those he consumes from 616.

Alfheim
Originally posted by janus77
not a chance.
any old Celestial could merely take him apart at the genetic and psychological levels.

they should be able to just squish him too.

would be more fun if it was Galactus with a "Hulk battery" (Hulk in a jar with a couple of wires feeding into Galactus) versus Celestials.

I think that Galactus would be pretty awesome, with a whole universe of energies running into him, as well as those he consumes from 616.

Well ok this is how I see it. Savage Hulk cracked Celestial armour right and ecah of these Hulks are more powerful than him. The Hulk has infinite potential and WWH alone can focus that rage imagine what he could do with other combinations plus the power gem?

The infinity gems in theory give you infinite power but it depends on whos using it eg warrior madness Thor had the power gem but got stopped by Thanos's tech. What would beings with infinite potential combined with an object that also has infinit potential do. I think the infinity gem would have a similar affect on Hulk like Onslaught did.

SuperiorTech
You must not like the hulk

Alfheim
Im just thinking was Onslught supposed to be like kind on Celestial level but a limitless Hulk was able to go toe-to-toe with him? If so can the power gem with WWH mind control and combined strength enable him to do it?

There are also examples of some people gaining a power gem and being able to control the uinverse.

Alfheim
Meh delete this thread please

janus77
infinity is used to label vastness/orders beyond our mental capability to compute or express. that's all. so if you have two "infinite" series of numbers, which relate to one another in the following way (just an example): x = 2y

then even if y (Hulk) is infinite, x (Celestials) will still remain beyond it.

I see The Celestials, Galactus and the abstracts as beyond any possible output of power by Hulk.

skyfathers ... they're less impressive and definitely limited, they might be somewhere on the Hulk horizon.

Hulk has definitely smashed stuff that was made for combating The Celestials but, as we saw with The Destroyer. what others believe to be able to challenge The Celestials and what really is ... well there's a monumental gap there.

I don't think the Power Gem would move him into their leagues... they still could out power him, out strength him, manipulate matter, time, subatomic particles ...

Alfheim
infinity is used to label vastness/orders beyond our mental capability to compute or express. that's all. so if you have two "infinite" series of numbers, which relate to one another in the following way (just an example): x = 2y

then even if y (Hulk) is infinite, x (Celestials) will still remain beyond it.

I see The Celestials, Galactus and the abstracts as beyond any possible output of power by Hulk.

skyfathers ... they're less impressive and definitely limited, they might be somewhere on the Hulk horizon.

Hulk has definitely smashed stuff that was made for combating The Celestials but, as we saw with The Destroyer. what others believe to be able to challenge The Celestials and what really is ... well there's a monumental gap there.

I don't think the Power Gem would move him into their leagues... they still could out power him, out strength him, manipulate matter, time, subatomic particles ...

Well in theory it could be possible but there is no evidence to indicate it. Hulk was slugging it out with Onslaught but wether the power gem and WWHs mindcontrol can enable him to do this, we cant say for sure.

janus77
true, it's all just speculation. I shouldn't make it seem as if I'm giving the "definitive answer", just my opinions smile.

I really can't believe Onslaught was Celestial level, just seems impossible that something like that could come out of the mind of a middling mind reader and a master of magnetism... then again, it is the x-men messed.

still Onslaught >> all Marvel heroes bar Hulk.
and Hulk >= Onslaught >>>>>>>>>> classic Juggernaut big grin.

Alfheim
true, it's all just speculation.

Yeah basically this thread sux based on shaky evidence and speculation.

I shouldn't make it seem as if I'm giving the "definitive answer", just my opinions smile.

No worries.

I really can't believe Onslaught was Celestial level, just seems impossible that something like that could come out of the mind of a middling mind reader and a master of magnetism... then again, it is the x-men messed. still Onslaught >> all Marvel heroes bar Hulk.
and Hulk >= Onslaught >>>>>>>>>> classic Juggernaut big grin.

Im not even sure if Onslaught was Celestial level either, he was pretty powerful though. I think Hulk fought Onslaught when he was combined with Nate and Franklin also. I think when Onlsught was combined with Xavier and Mags I think Magnetos magentic powers amplified Xaviers. For example Magento once affected the the earths sphere so the telepathy became very limited, logically he could do the opposite.

Badabing
Originally posted by Alfheim
Meh delete this thread please Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.