Punisher Kills the DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermonkey

Completely inspired from Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe.

Lets say that Punisher, for whatever reason, decides to take out every hero (and/or villain) in DC Universe one at a time.
Punisher gets YEARS of preptime. Every time he defeats one of them, he takes their resources, whatever he is able to take, and uses them in the next fight.

Question
Can he take out the following (not specifically in this order) :
1. The Atom
2. Steel
3. Zauriel
4. Plastic Man
5. The Flash
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Green Lantern
8. Wonder Woman
9. Superman
10. Dr. Fate
11. Batman
12. Aquaman
13. Lex Luthor
14. Captain Marvel
15. JSA

+ Anyone else in the DC Universe.

And if so, how would he defeat them?

This is COMPLETE one-sided Prep for Punisher. None of them knows he is hunting them down.

Alfheim
Good thread, dont know enough about DC heroes to say, but knowing the Punisher he could probably do it.

Bentley
You should say PIS is on to help Punisher to make this fair.

janus77
Frank puts on a Superman costume and watches as miraculously, everybody he looks at, dies.

umm, Frank sticks some semtex on the Source Wall cool

dawsey28
Although a lot of PIS and CIS may have to be involved, if he somehow got a hold of Batman's files or Prometheus's helmet, he would actually stand a slight chance at doing it.

JLA
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tower1.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tower2.jpg

Steel
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proqf9.jpg

Martian Manhunter
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pro1gc6.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pro2nj6.jpg

Plasticman
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/batmanplasticmanvirus.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/batmanplasticmanvirus1.jpg

spidermonkey
I guess he'd HAVE TO defeat Batman and/or Lex Luthor first, and maybe the Atom to get their resources.

Violent2Dope
Too bad he can't face the power of the Batgod.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Too bad he can't face the power of the Batgod. Batgod>>The Rest of Dc

spidermonkey
I agree, Punisher would have a hard time defeating batman.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Too bad he can't face the power of the Batgod.

Can't he enlist the help of Aunt May + frying pan?

dawsey28
Could Punisher use the cosmic key like Prometheus did?

dawsey28
smile

-Pr-
half of those people have gone up against beings smarter, stronger and more resourceful than punisher, and won. he's not going to do THAT well.

JakeTheBank
lol he won't even be able to kill the Atom without PIS.

the ninjak
Just like the What If issue where he killed the Marvel heroes he would need wealthy powerful investors who wish to see these characters be killed and a plan to acheive it....an evil Batman if you will to supply him the artifacts and stratagems to pull off the things previous posters have supplied.

On his own no.

Omega Vision
He needed a shit ton of PIS to kill the MU. Without it he isn't killing anyone on this list.

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
half of those people have gone up against beings smarter, stronger and more resourceful than punisher, and won. he's not going to do THAT well.

He would actually do pretty well if he has the right equipment. The only reason why hes not a top strategist is because he lacks the technical know how of people like Batman, give him the right tech and hes a top tier strategist. Im not sure what YEARS is but that seems to specify a long time in which he can arm himself.

Omega Vision
I think Punny would have to be smart about who he kills and in what order. He should try and gun for Batman first, because if he starts killing other guys and Batman catches on I don't see Punisher eluding Batman for long.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think Punny would have to be smart about who he kills and in what order. He should try and gun for Batman first, because if he starts killing other guys and Batman catches on I don't see Punisher eluding Batman for long. dont underestimate punishers ability to not be found; but i do agree with you here, he should be careful.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
dont underestimate punishers ability to not be found; but i do agree with you here, he should be careful.
I'm not underestimating anything, I'm just stating that Batman is probably the best non-superpowered tracker in the DCU and its greatest detective. Punisher will need to establish some pretty hefty connections to secure the necessary equipment and resources to take down the DCU's greatest heroes and that's going to leave a paper trail for Batman to follow.

Despite appearances to the contrary you can't just buy (for instance) kryptonite on a street corner, he'd probably have to take it from Luthor (very difficult) or hit up Star Labs. Either one would leave a serious trail for Batman to follow.

Black bolt z
Punisher doesn't kill many if any.
Pinisher kills them all.

Lord_Talron
I'm not underestimating anything, I'm just stating that Batman is probably the best non-superpowered tracker in the DCU and its greatest detective. Punisher will need to establish some pretty hefty connections to secure the necessary equipment and resources to take down the DCU's greatest heroes and that's going to leave a paper trail for Batman to follow.

Despite appearances to the contrary you can't just buy (for instance) kryptonite on a street corner, he'd probably have to take it from Luthor (very difficult) or hit up Star Labs. Either one would leave a serious trail for Batman to follow. following a trail of "purchases" doesnt lead bats to where punisher is hiding

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
following a trail of "purchases" doesnt lead bats to where punisher is hiding
Course it will. He needs a place to stay after all.

Lord_Talron
who says he rents or buys a house?

Deadline

Oh and another thing. That could apply to alot of people that Punisher has punked with prep. So that logic isn't that conclusive.

namorsubby
batman would stop him.........yeah, really.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
He would actually do pretty well if he has the right equipment. The only reason why hes not a top strategist is because he lacks the technical know how of people like Batman, give him the right tech and hes a top tier strategist. Im not sure what YEARS is but that seems to specify a long time in which he can arm himself.

so only if he has the right equipment. like what? how would he take a green lantern, for instance? is he somehow going to build a power rod like atrocitus did?

and no. you're not a top tier strategist based on your equipment. you're either a tactical genius or you aren't. it's an inherent talent that some people have, and some don't.

having more to work with doesn't make you better. it just gives you more resources.

Oh and another thing. That could apply to alot of people that Punisher has punked with prep. So that logic isn't that conclusive.

we don't go by PIS, though.

Tha C-Master
It's The Paul! eek!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It's The Paul! eek!

hey man...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol he won't even be able to kill the Atom without PIS.
He won't even with PIS.

Deadline

we don't go by PIS, though.

You ask for evidence, evidence is given and every feat you don't like is PIS. Its like debating with a Christian fundamentalist except your excuse isn't the devil its PIS.

-Pr-
You ask for evidence, evidence is given and every feat you don't like is PIS. Its like debating with a Christian fundamentalist except your excuse isn't the devil its PIS.

what are you talking about?

Deadline
what are you talking about?

What examples of PIS are you refering to?

-Pr-
What examples of PIS are you refering to?

you once mentioned that he outsmarted Doom, right? Would that not qualify?

and you still havent answered my question.

Omega Vision

My most hated part of that shitfest that was Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe was when he kills Dr Doom by hitting him repeatedly with an ordinary hammer. If Mindset had read that he'd probably go insane with raeg. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Well, now I'm definitely not reading that shit.

-Pr-
My most hated part of that shitfest that was Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe was when he kills Dr Doom by hitting him repeatedly with an ordinary hammer. If Mindset had read that he'd probably go insane with raeg. laughing out loud

i just want examples. Barring PIS, how would Punisher kill Flash, or Superman, or Green Lantern, or Wonder Woman even. Atom, J'onn, etc. How is he going to succeed where so many superior beings have failed?

OneDumbG0

and you still havent answered my question. On this... Punisher infiltrated and escaped Doom's castle when Kristoff was ruling. So it's Kristoff's fault that Punisher got his hands on the painting of Doom's parents that made Doom agree not to kill him in Acts of Vengeance. Not really outsmarting, so much as bartering.

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
On this... Punisher infiltrated and escaped Doom's castle when Kristoff was ruling. So it's Kristoff's fault that Punisher got his hands on the painting of Doom's parents that made Doom agree not to kill him in Acts of Vengeance. Not really outsmarting, so much as bartering.

like Batman and Darkseid in The Supergirl Return run?

JakeTheBank
Barring PIS

Well, now you're just being difficult, Pr.

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
like Batman and Darkseid in The Supergirl Return run?
In that situation is was more like Batman bluffing Darkseid and having a great poker face. Darkseid would have called the bluff were it not for the fact that he didn't know much about Batman except for the fact that Batman was significantly more ruthless than WW or Superman.

OneDumbG0
like Batman and Darkseid in The Supergirl Return run? As in Batman having Superman, Barda and Wonderwoman running interference and Darkseid actually being on Apokolips and letting that happen... and Punisher having only Microchip and Doom not being in Castle Doom to prevent his obtaining the painting?

I don't see the parallel.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, now you're just being difficult, Pr.

stick out tongue

i know, i know, i'm terrible...

In that situation is was more like Batman bluffing Darkseid and having a great poker face. Darkseid would have called the bluff were it not for the fact that he didn't know much about Batman except for the fact that Batman was significantly more ruthless than WW or Superman.

i asked if it was like it, not the same! stick out tongue

As in Batman having Superman, Barda and Wonderwoman running interference and Darkseid actually being on Apokolips and letting that happen... and Punisher having only Microchip and Doom not being in Castle Doom to prevent his obtaining the painting?

I don't see the parallel.

i meant the "staring down someone more powerful than you and gambling that they'd let you go" sort of thing.

Deadline

Nope. Doom underestimated him the first time and the plan was made specifically for The Punisher. Doom specifically stated he was impressed, however theres nothing PIS about him tactically hiding from Doom.

Im talking about our last discussion when you said Punisher has no business fighting such and such, I gave proof he could that you pulled the PIS card.

On this... Punisher infiltrated and escaped Doom's castle when Kristoff was ruling. So it's Kristoff's fault that Punisher got his hands on the painting of Doom's parents that made Doom agree not to kill him in Acts of Vengeance. Not really outsmarting, so much as bartering.

Kristoff has been shown to be just as lethal as Doom. Punisher didn't succeed in breaking into the castle without being detected. I didn't post scans of Punisher escaping from the castle I felt it was far too easy...or maybe Punisher was tactically that smart.

-Pr-
Nope. Doom underestimated him the first time and the plan was made specifically for The Punisher. Doom specifically stated he was impressed, however theres nothing PIS about him tactically hiding from Doom.

so he hid from him? that's it?

which character are we talking about?

OneDumbG0
i meant the "staring down someone more powerful than you and gambling that they'd let you go" sort of thing. K. Originally posted by Deadline

Kristoff has been shown to be just as lethal as Doom. Punisher didn't succeed in breaking into the castle without being detected. I didn't post scans of Punisher escaping from the castle I felt it was far too easy...or maybe Punisher was tactically that smart. Doom's been impressed by Franklin Richards' maturity. Sorry, but sending a Doombot that can be killed by a machine gun, a tank and two minions on jetpacks isn't what I call specifically prepping for Punisher. It was underestimation, nothing more, nothing less.

Kristoff's a schnook. His career as Doom is endless phail. Don't project that stink onto Doom, please.

Deadline

-Pr-
What you mean thats it? As I've said before Doom was using tactics to find him.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3910/doomlooking.th.jpg

Prior to that Doom had started blowing up Punisher's warehouses and was using a hoard of flying killer robots. The gloves were off, and in that instance Doom had actually analysed how many warehouses Punisher had and there locations. Doom did not find Punisher, Punisher lured him out. Thats significant and shouldn't be ignored.

Lets also not forget Doom was still impressed by the fact he escaped his trap and hes more intelligent than a lot of other DC villains.

in all honesty, those are some pretty shitty tactics. blowing shit up is the last resort, and i'm amazed that doom would lower himself to such an uncouth activity.

so you think he can hold his own with all of those in close quarters combat?

barring all that, though, i still don't know how he's supposed to kill half the people on that list. any ideas?

OneDumbG0

amnesia
He needed a shit ton of PIS to kill the MU. Without it he isn't killing anyone on this list.

Yes, it bugged me that juggernaut died from a nuke. Granted it was a DOOM Nuke, but still.... It's the juggernaut.

xmarksthespot
barring all that, though, i still don't know how he's supposed to kill half the people on that list.By performing surgery on himself.

Deadline
in all honesty, those are some pretty shitty tactics.

Serioulsy P did you get amnesia or something? You've been reading comics for years and you can't remember times when top tier strategists have used explosives and superheroes have been nearly killed by them? Top tier strategists have used it and top tier strategists have nearly been killed by this technique.

Its a simple technique but effective. If you drop a bomb on somebody by suprise unless your lucky you're pretty much ****ed.

blowing shit up is the last resort,

No it isn't. Sometime it is, sometimes it isn't. Thats one example when it wasn't.

and i'm amazed that doom would lower himself to such an uncouth activity.

Are you shitting me? You've never read a comic were Doom or villains of a similar mindset have tried to use robots to basically shoot pummel a hero to death? So wait sneakingly trying to blow somebody up > sending a killer robot in uncouthness. Of course Doom has used more compliacted tactics but its not like he hasn't used tactics like that before....c'mon now.

Since Punisher and Microchip have succesfully held off three of The Reavers if Doom had sent his Doombots to to the warehouse it could damn well be argued all they would have done is run. If you drop a bomb on somebody and they don't know its coming you're ****ed.

so you think he can hold his own with all of those in close quarters combat?

I don't think, he has done so. In the case of Kraven II hes done it twice.

barring all that, though, i still don't know how he's supposed to kill half the people on that list. any ideas?

Im not even going there yet.

Deadline
And blowing up his warehouses strains the creativity and resources of Doom how exactly?

It doesn't have to. I was under the impression that Doom has sent robots to kill people before and they don't always involve some complicated plan so why the fuss now?

I don't even remember a hoard of flying robots. He sent a Doombot (which was easily dispatched by a machine gun), a single tank, and two jetpack dudes with guns. Punisher escaped via his own jet-pack. And luring out Doom (right after running away from America) isn't what I call an amazing feat. You boil it down and Punisher essentially ran away from Doom and betted on Doom sparing his life, choosing to keep his word and honor, over his pride in losing a bet with Kingpin. Recasting that as if it were Punisher "outsmarting" Doom tactically is absurd.

There were no flying robots in that trap im talking about afterwards. Oh I also went to check that theres no conclusive proof that there was a hoard of them. We only see a couple of flying robots on panel ,and he mentions something about his minions. That may or may not indicate that he sent a group of robots to seek and destroy Punisher. Not conclusive but not a stretch.

As for the rest you seem to be putting words into my mouth and projecting. These feats do not prove that Punisher can outsmart Doom or even that he is the rival of Doom in smarts. The only reason why I bring this up is that it could be argued when talking about supervillains that have a significantly less impressive career than Doom that Punisher could beat them. When talking about The Joker or Ras Al Ghul its relatively impressive when talking about Doom it doesn't prove shit at all.

There's no IDLI, IDH when there's nothing of note that occurred. Doom underestimated Punisher and tried to take him out as if he were a cheap hood. That doesn't detract from either character or threaten to undermine any of their feats that have nothing to do with Acts of Vengeance.

Doom being "impressed" in this way requires only that somebody exceed his expectations. Franklin's maturity exceeded his expectations. Punisher's resourcefulness exceeded his expectations. That doesn't, in any way suggest, that either of them thwarted Doom somehow.

LOL but it did. Doom thought that Punisher was just a vigilante with a gun. When Punisher survived the deathtrap he was impressed because he realised that Punisher was smarter than he thought. That doesn't mean that he thought that Punisher was Reed Richards or that somehow he couldn't kill him...Jesus.

Im not saying he thwarted Doom because the only reason why he survived the trap is because Doom underestimated him. Its relatively impressive but not concerning Doom.

Study? Doom didn't even know Punisher would have a jetpack lying around.

Yes my bad you are correct concerning the jet-pack. However Doom had to give himself a false identity and pose as a gunrunner to lure Punisher into the trap. Everybody knows that Punisher uses guns but in order to fool Punisher that you're are a real gunrunner you need to do research. Doom also knew how many warehouses that Punisher had and there locations. If thats not studying I don't know what is.

Doombots have been broken apart by human punches. Reverse-projecting the durability required for Spiderman to barely defeat one onto this Doombot is tenuous at best. Then Doom sent a tank and two minions on jet-packs. That's called underestimation. Nothing more, nothing less. Kristoff hasn't done sh1t. The only thing he exceeds Doom in is failing at life.

Stop strawmanning. I already told you he underestimated him.

Kristoff has done nothing but fail. Don't project that stink onto Doom. Similar attempts have been made by Alpha Flight and Wolverine fans. Didn't work then, doesn't work now.

Y'know what, you seem to be getting riled up about shit I never said or even shit that is correct. Did I say that Kristoff was as good as Doom, nope. What I said was that hes dones stuff comparable to the real Doom. I suspect that im actually correct but you're getting all puffed up about nothing. Didn't he teleport the Baxter the bulding into outerspace and blow it up? Thats not a Doom level tactic?

Deadline
P.S. Just to note the info on the warehouses maybe something he found out later.

The Pict
i just want examples. Barring PIS, how would Punisher kill Flash, or Superman, or Green Lantern, or Wonder Woman even. Atom, J'onn, etc. How is he going to succeed where so many superior beings have failed?

He won't

the ninjak
\

Supes! Turn up to the Daily Bugle with a dagger made out of Vampire Teeth, Show Clark a streaming video of Lois and Ma Kent Tied up at different locations at gun point and tell Clark that if he doesn't write down the name of Superman on a particular notepad they die.

As he starts to write the name of a fake name shove that knife through his spine. ninja

Martian_mind
Why would Superman be at the daily Bugle?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Why would Superman be at the daily Bugle?

Punisher found out Supe's secret identity! Any idiot could using cameras that read facial imprints and put them through databanks Clark would've been figured by now!
They use them in high class restaurants and at football stadiums. So yeah....
Turn up to the Daily Bugle with a dagger made out of Vampire Teeth, Show Clark a streaming video of Lois and Ma Kent Tied up at different locations at gun point and tell Clark that if he doesn't write down the name of Superman on a particular notepad they die.

As he starts to write the name of a fake name shove that knife through his spine. ninja

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Punisher found out Supe's secret identity! Any idiot could using cameras that read facial imprints and put them through databanks Clark would've been figured by now! Even back in the day every moron should have figured out his secret identity, hell the guy was just wearing glasses as a disguise...

Martian_mind
Again...why is Superman at the Daily Bugle?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Again...why is Superman at the Daily Bugle?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Daily Planet sick

Punisher found out Supe's secret identity! Any idiot could using cameras that read facial imprints and put them through databanks Clark would've been figured by now!
Turn up to the Daily "Planet" with a dagger made out of Vampire Teeth, Show Clark a streaming video of Lois and Ma Kent Tied up at different locations at gun point and tell Clark that if he doesn't write down the name of Superman on a particular notepad they die.

Deadline
To be quite honest with you alot of villains suffer from CIS, and could have actually been killed by villains on numerous ocassions. I havent seen anything that makes the Atom a big deal, he got taken out by DS and a lightpen. Supermans been taken out by kryptonite before and some of those plans weren't even that complicated. If Punisher steals the right equipment whoch hes capable of he can do it.

OneDumbG0
It doesn't have to. I was under the impression that Doom has sent robots to kill people before and they don't always involve some complicated plan so why the fuss now?

There were no flying robots in that trap im talking about afterwards. Oh I also went to check that theres no conclusive proof that there was a hoard of them. We only see a couple of flying robots on panel ,and he mentions something about his minions. That may or may not indicate that he sent a group of robots to seek and destroy Punisher. Not conclusive but not a stretch.

As for the rest you seem to be putting words into my mouth and projecting. These feats do not prove that Punisher can outsmart Doom or even that he is the rival of Doom in smarts. The only reason why I bring this up is that it could be argued when talking about supervillains that have a significantly less impressive career than Doom that Punisher could beat them. When talking about The Joker or Ras Al Ghul its relatively impressive when talking about Doom it doesn't prove shit at all.That's the point. No fuss. No elaborate plan or straining of Doom's resources. He simply underestimated him. That isn't Punisher thwarting Doom or outsmarting him.

Fine. I relied on -Pr-'s comment. But if it doesn't prove crap, why do you insist on defending it? Like so: Originally posted by Deadline
LOL but it did. Doom thought that Punisher was just a vigilante with a gun. When Punisher survived the deathtrap he was impressed because he realised that Punisher was smarter than he thought. That doesn't mean that he thought that Punisher was Reed Richards or that somehow he couldn't kill him...Jesus.

Im not saying he thwarted Doom because the only reason why he survived the trap is because Doom underestimated him. Its relatively impressive but not concerning Doom.

Yes my bad you are correct concerning the jet-pack. However Doom had to give himself a false identity and pose as a gunrunner to lure Punisher into the trap. Everybody knows that Punisher uses guns but in order to fool Punisher that you're are a real gunrunner you need to do research. Doom also knew how many warehouses that Punisher had and there locations. If thats not studying I don't know what is.You're right. It doesn't mean crap.

It's not impressive on Punisher's part either. He's escaped far worse. As you said, just because it involves Doom doesn't imbue it with any more meaningfulness. Punisher escaped from (i) a robot that got shredded by a machine gun, (ii) a tank, and (iii) two minions with jetpacks and guns. That is probably one of the least impressive escapes I've ever seen Frank accomplish. Ever. Originally posted by Deadline
Stop strawmanning. I already told you he underestimated him.

Y'know what, you seem to be getting riled up about shit I never said or even shit that is correct. Did I say that Kristoff was as good as Doom, nope. What I said was that hes dones stuff comparable to the real Doom. I suspect that im actually correct but you're getting all puffed up about nothing. Didn't he teleport the Baxter the bulding into outerspace and blow it up? Thats not a Doom level tactic? And as such, it's not impressive at all.

You said, and I quote: " had plans on the level of what Doom has done" and "Kristoff has been shown to be just as lethal as Doom." You weren't suggesting that Kristoff was as good as Doom? You may not believe it, but you weren't suggesting it? Don't post inane comments comparing Kristoff and Doom and you won't get chastized for it.

xmarksthespot
Why on Earth...

-Pr-
Serioulsy P did you get amnesia or something? You've been reading comics for years and you can't remember times when top tier strategists have used explosives and superheroes have been nearly killed by them? Top tier strategists have used it and top tier strategists have nearly been killed by this technique.

Its a simple technique but effective. If you drop a bomb on somebody by suprise unless your lucky you're pretty much ****ed.

No it isn't. Sometime it is, sometimes it isn't. Thats one example when it wasn't.

Are you shitting me? You've never read a comic were Doom or villains of a similar mindset have tried to use robots to basically shoot pummel a hero to death? So wait sneakingly trying to blow somebody up > sending a killer robot in uncouthness. Of course Doom has used more compliacted tactics but its not like he hasn't used tactics like that before....c'mon now.

Since Punisher and Microchip have succesfully held off three of The Reavers if Doom had sent his Doombots to to the warehouse it could damn well be argued all they would have done is run. If you drop a bomb on somebody and they don't know its coming you're ****ed.

I don't think, he has done so. In the case of Kraven II hes done it twice.

Im not even going there yet.

so go there. please.

Supes! Turn up to the Daily Bugle with a dagger made out of Vampire Teeth, Show Clark a streaming video of Lois and Ma Kent Tied up at different locations at gun point and tell Clark that if he doesn't write down the name of Superman on a particular notepad they die.

wouldn't even work.

Turn up to the Daily Bugle with a dagger made out of Vampire Teeth, Show Clark a streaming video of Lois and Ma Kent Tied up at different locations at gun point and tell Clark that if he doesn't write down the name of Superman on a particular notepad they die.

pr1983

To be quite honest with you alot of villains suffer from CIS, and could have actually been killed by villains on numerous ocassions. I havent seen anything that makes the Atom a big deal, he got taken out by DS and a lightpen. Supermans been taken out by kryptonite before and some of those plans weren't even that complicated. If Punisher steals the right equipment whoch hes capable of he can do it.

lex has tried to use kryptonite to kill superman before, and has failed without PIS to help Superman. Some heroes are just that hard to beat.

ds taking out atom with a lightpen wasn't a low showing. frank doesn't have the kind of vision DS does, either.

spidermonkey
smile

CPT Space Bomb
We're talking about Frank F'n Castle!!
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1146924246294&id=9002e04783249ddb7b82a10c3bbc607e

No, he can't do it.

American Dragon
Originally posted by spidermonkey

Completely inspired from Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe.

Lets say that Punisher, for whatever reason, decides to take out every hero (and/or villain) in DC Universe one at a time.
Punisher gets YEARS of preptime. Every time he defeats one of them, he takes their resources, whatever he is able to take, and uses them in the next fight.

Question
Can he take out the following (not specifically in this order) :
1. The Atom
2. Steel
3. Zauriel
4. Plastic Man
5. The Flash
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Green Lantern
8. Wonder Woman
9. Superman
10. Dr. Fate
11. Batman
12. Aquaman
13. Lex Luthor
14. Captain Marvel
15. JSA

+ Anyone else in the DC Universe.

And if so, how would he defeat them?

This is COMPLETE one-sided Prep for Punisher. None of them knows he is hunting them down.
Lex and Bruce give him the most trouble 1st being good with prep time. Also as far as power goes Dr. Fate gives him the most problems as far as I know he doesnt really have any weaknesses for Frank to exploit

scyven
I think batman would be the easiest to kill here's why...Bruicy boy goes to work, has dinner, drives home (excited for a night as batman and beating up bad guys), walks into his mansion where he is poltely greeted by Alfred then his mansion explodes mushroom cloud style from the huge amount of C4 the Punisher covertly placed in a remote area of the house whilst bats was at his day job. Punisher lights a celabatory cigar smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.