I bought a Zune.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I bought that Microsoft Zune thing. I love it. I never used an ipod, well I'm kind of late to the whole music download world, but I decided to get a Zune and I'm all gitty over it. Anyone else have one?

THR
i heard Zunes are crap myself

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I assure you that I would never put poo in my ears.

THR
faire ebough. each to his own i guess

=Tired Hiker=
I disagree.

THR
why?

=Tired Hiker=
Just felt like it.

THR
okay

=Tired Hiker=
Fade to black.

AbnormalButSane
I was gonna get one, but I chickened out and got an iPod instead.
I'm so ashamed.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I was gonna get one, but I chickened out and got an iPod instead.
I'm so ashamed. lawl zunastic

SelphieT
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I bought that Microsoft Zune thing. I love it. I never used an ipod, well I'm kind of late to the whole music download world, but I decided to get a Zune and I'm all gitty over it. Anyone else have one?

I don't have a Zune or an ipod, but a few people that I've talked to that have Zunes, prefer them much better than ipods.

They cost about the same though, don't they?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't have a Zune or an ipod, but a few people that I've talked to that have Zunes, prefer them much better than ipods.

They cost about the same though, don't they? there cheeperherbsrug

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by SelphieT

They cost about the same though, don't they?

The prices were the same where I bought it, which was at Target. However, Target has a promotion right now where you get a twenty dollar gift card if you buy a Zune, but you can't put it towards the purchase of the Zune, but that's okay since I basically shop at Target all the time. Also, Zune has an FM radio tuner, and I don't believe the Ipod does.

As far as the Zune goes, I found it really easy to figure out, I was downloading songs right after I opened it and registered with the Zune website. I also bought some software online that allows me to transfer DVDs into my Zune. I dumped The Simpson's Movie in it the other night and Sicko, both movies I have not seen. I'm waiting until I go on my honeymoon to watch them while I'm sitting at the airport for hours.

So far I love it.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by THR
i heard Zunes are crap myself I've actually been hearing the exact opposite.

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I've actually been hearing the exact opposite.

2 TRH's?

THIS IS MADNESS!

=Tired Hiker=
I've actually been hearing the exact opposite.

I really like it, but then again I have nothing to compare it to. I never used an Ipod before. But as far as user friendlyness and quality of sound and stuff like that, it's great. God, I sound like a sales rep.

=Tired Hiker=

MR.Grum

Reverend Axel
I really like it, but then again I have nothing to compare it to. I never used an Ipod before. But as far as user friendlyness and quality of sound and stuff like that, it's great. God, I sound like a sales rep. The Zune is indeed for the retard MP3 Player user. No offense. But Zunes are easy to use and set up and work really well. Which is why I think its so popular. I have a Zen Vision W, myself.

=Tired Hiker=
The Zune is indeed for the retard MP3 Player user. No offense. But Zunes are easy to use and set up and work really well. Which is why I think its so popular. I have a Zen Vision W, myself. I was a bit offended. sad

Reverend Axel
I was a bit offended. sad Special Ed?

=Tired Hiker=
No, I was just let down by you. I thought we were bros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.