Cloud vs Night Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Epic Showdown. Who wins?

Sol Valentine
Night Terror.

Furion
Cloud. Only chance Night Terror has is his Lazer and uber explosion

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Night Terror.

Furion
Originally posted by Furion
Cloud. Only chance Night Terror has is his Lazer and uber explosion

Sol Valentine
Night Terror.

Furion
How does Night terror win? Cloud is more powerful then Siegfried and Sieg could defeat Night Terror. Cloud wins.

Sol Valentine
ABC logic, and Seigfried never fought Night Terror, he fought Nightmare.

Furion
Night Terror is Soul Edge itself in Physical form. Siegfried likely fought with Night Terror in his mind when he shattered Soul Edge in Soul Caliber 3.

Violent2Dope
Speculation. And NM alone would give Cloud a run for his money, NT is overkill.

Furion
Cloud is more agile then both.

Violent2Dope
True, but he is not as strong, powerful, skilled, experienced, or as burtal a fighter.

ESB -1138
Siegfried fought Nightmare not Night Terror. Night Terror is vastly stronger then Nightmare. Cloud gets cubstomped.

Csdabest
I dont really have much Respect for Soul Calibur. Not much content, story and feats in the game. i love the game thought. but Im a give it to cloud with out uber explosions and what not.

Furion
Cloud picks up that heavy sword of his with those skinny arms. How's he not strong?
Cloud defended against AC Sephiroth who would easily speedbltz Night Terror. Skill and Experience.

Violent2Dope
NM does it with one arm and sends dozens of armored men flying with one armed swings. AC Seph toyed with Cloud, he could have killed him anytime he wished. NT definately has the skill and experience.

Wandering Flame
Cloud. Only chance Night Terror has is his Lazer and uber explosion I love your matches. They're uberly hilarious.

Nightmare alone would wipe the floor with Cloud.

Scenario:

*Cloud swings his sword at Nightmare. Nightmare grabs the sword with his big hand and throws it away like a toothpick.*

If Cloud attempts a limit break, Nightmare blows him away with a shockwave KO'ing him.

Night Terror has two of those big hands and can shoot Cloud from a distance Cloud couldn't reach.

Furion
Cloud is superior to Siegfried since he's faster and fights more powerful monsters. Siegfried beat Nightmare in SC3. A>B>C. Cloud could defeat Night Terror since it's possible for Siegfried to.

Violent2Dope
Cloud is superior to Siegfried since he's faster and fights more powerful monsters. Siegfried beat Nightmare in SC3. A>B>C. Cloud could defeat Night Terror since it's possible for Siegfried to. Siegfried has never beaten NM, and has never even fought NT. A>B>C logic phails.

ESB -1138
Nightmare is not the same as Night Terror. Here's some of your own logic.

Chaos Vincent is stronger and faster then Cloud who defeated Kadaj. Kadaj became Sephiroth so Chaos Vincent > Sephiroth.

Furion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYOzSLqcXr0 Siegfried defeated him prior.

Wandering Flame
A>B>C.Is what we told you (and should) not use. Siegfried isn't > Nightmare seeing as:

When Siegfried was Nightmare in SC2, he was stronger than his normal self.

Nightmare in SC3 is superior to the SC2 incarnation.

And one character beating another does not mean they're superior. Cloud isn't superior to Sephiroth just because he was able to subdue him. He just had a way to beat him (and was lucky to pull it off due to all the stamina he was building up). Sephiroth had many more ways of winning that match. He decided to dick around giving Cloud the opportunity.

Sure, Omnislash version 5 would work on a Nightmare standing there not giving a crap about what was going on. Nightmare doesn't think like Sephiroth however.

Csdabest
lol Kadaj does not even equal close to sephiroth. Kadaj is one third of a remnant of sephiroth....hahahahaha Bad logic mand bad logic

Furion
Seph would pwnz Nightmare across the floor.

Wandering Flame
Which implies nothing as I've pointed out.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Csdabest
lol Kadaj does not even equal close to sephiroth. Kadaj is one third of a remnant of sephiroth....hahahahaha Bad logic mand bad logic

That's the same logic Furion used. Night Terror is vastly stronger then Nightmare and yet he uses Siegfried defeating Nightmare as his argument.

Furion
I said if Siegfried defied Nightmare, then he defied Soul Edge. He MAY of fought with Night Terror in his mind when he got control over his body.

Wandering Flame
He can say that it's his thought that Cloud would win. He could even say that because Siegfried beat Nightmare is why he thinks Cloud would beat Nightmare as well. These are opinions, but claiming Cloud is superior to Nightmare because Siegfried happened to win against Nightmare is going to get people to refute it.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
He can say that it's his thought that Cloud would win. He could even say that because Siegfried beat Nightmare is why he thinks Cloud would beat Nightmare as well. These are opinions, but claiming Cloud is superior to Nightmare because Siegfried happened to win against Nightmare is going to get people to refute it.

Plus this is Night Terror who is >>> Nightmare.

Wandering Flame
Yep. Night Terror >> Abyss >> Nightmare. big grin

Csdabest
I didnt co-sigh anything that Furion said.....

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Csdabest
I didnt co-sigh anything that Furion said..... BS. You cosigned everything. 131fist

ESB -1138
Yep. Night Terror >> Abyss >> Nightmare>>> Cloud big grin

Fixed. big grin

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Fixed. big grin You'll pay for this ESB -1138 131fist

Furion
PFFFFF Batkick pwns Night Terror, Instant Death. 131fist

Wandering Flame
I hate people who use my smiley pissed

ESB -1138
I hate people who use my smiley pissed

Really?

131fist131fist131fist131fist
131fist131fist131fist131fist

Furion
131fist 131fist 131fist

Wandering Flame
It's a 131fist frenzy.

Furion
131fist 131fist 131fist 131fist
131fist 131fist 131fist 131fist

Burning thought
mm hunk of bread is nice, it goes in soup and i enjoy it more than any of you young men can, only a man could enjoy a hunk of bread to its fullest

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Burning thought
mm hunk of bread is nice, it goes in soup and i enjoy it more than any of you young men can, only a man could enjoy a hunk of bread to its fullest crylaugh

Sol Valentine
131fist131fist131fist131fist131fist131fist131fist

Wandering Flame
131fist131fist131fist131fist131fist131fist131fist http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/Final_Fantasy_Ultimania/hmm2.gif

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/Final_Fantasy_Ultimania/angry-1.gif

Sol Valentine
131fistmmm131fistmmm131fistmmm131fistmmm

Violent2Dope
Nightmare in SC3 is superior to the SC2 incarnation. Right, and I'm the pixie queen, here to bring your fantasies to reality.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
mm hunk of bread is nice, it goes in soup and i enjoy it more than any of you young men can, only a man could enjoy a hunk of bread to its fullest

A hunk of bread is nice. And afterwards you can have some nice, delicious bubblegum. I got some bubblegum in my pocket. You'll have to reach in and grab it. I would but I can't due to my arthritis and all.

Sol Valentine
You have arthritis?

Terryc250
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Nightmare is not the same as Night Terror. Here's some of your own logic.

Chaos Vincent is stronger and faster then Cloud who defeated Kadaj. Kadaj became Sephiroth so Chaos Vincent > Sephiroth.

Kadaj was just a pawn for Sephiroth, Sephiroth is 1000x stronger then Kadaj

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Kadaj was just a pawn for Sephiroth, Sephiroth is 1000x stronger then Kadaj I hardly see the point...NT is 1,000x stronger than NM...point? Also, I highly doubt Seph is 1,000x stronger than Kadaj, that kind of strength would chuckle at Cloud's Omnislash v.5, and just push his head off.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Right, and I'm the pixie queen, here to bring your fantasies to reality. So what has the SC2 incarnation done that beats SC3's stuff?

Violent2Dope
So what has the SC2 incarnation done that beats SC3's stuff? SC3 NT doesn't have a body, hell, he doesn't have so much as a fragment of SE, the one he's using is a phantom sword, a fake, NM in his story even stresses how weak he has become.

Also, check my new respect thread on your site! mad

Wandering Flame
Can you show me where it's written/said he was weaker and that the sword was not Soul Edge?

MadMel
no its true. SC3 NM was much weaker than in SC2
the real SE was locked in the soul embrace at the end of SC2, making the sword NM uses in 3 a fake
doesnt make a difference in this fight erm

Violent2Dope
Can you show me where it's written/said he was weaker and that the sword was not Soul Edge? Soul Edge was in Soul Embrace with Soul Calibur and was possessed by Demitri, Inferno(SE's soul) had to escape the sword to survive, so it went into the armor of Nightmare, which was brought to life by Zasalamel, and wielded a Phantom Sword of Soul Edge, which is why it's called Soul Edge(Phantom) when you select him, it isn't really Soul Edge. This just shows how powerful NM really is, in that weakened state he still pwned armies, trekked landmasses, and caused mass devastation.

Wandering Flame
Alright, so I guess it's generally accepted that Phantom Soul Edge < Normal Soul Edge.

I would rather go by what these two have shown. SC3 Nightmare has distinct feats, but I don't recall SC2 Nightmare doing...anything besides standing on top of a cliff.

Violent2Dope
Alright, so I guess it's generally accepted that Phantom Soul Edge < Normal Soul Edge.

I would rather go by what these two have shown. SC3 Nightmare has distinct feats, but I don't recall SC2 Nightmare doing...anything besides standing on top of a cliff. Well, you wanna be technical, SCII NM and SCI NM are about the same. Also, using simple logic, SCII NM is stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.