2008 for KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Disco Jack
I, Ruby the greatest troll of KMC have returned, I have fought with Internet gods and come back to where it all started. You have cot used to fail trolls like that looser the Judge and that bigger loser Whirlywhatever. I am now back at KMC to show them and you what trolling is.

Prepare for the red precious gem of trolling.

Ruby is here you conformist sheep.

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by Disco Jack
I, Ruby the greatest troll of KMC have returned, I have fought with Internet gods and come back to where it all started. You have cot used to fail trolls like that looser the Judge and that bigger loser Whirlywhatever. I am now back at KMC to show them and you what trolling is.

Prepare for the red precious gem of trolling.

Ruby is here you conformist sheep. no expression

Wild-Cherry
baa baa sheepy sheep.

Disco Jack
Ruby is back........

You are corrupt and must be brought down.

laughing

SelphieT
Red precious gem of trolling?

G-HEY!

The Grey Fox
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c2/Not-again-picard2.jpg
Not this shit again.

SelphieT
What a good joke! You should do stand up! laughing out loud

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by SelphieT
Red precious gem of trolling?

G-HEY! He's talking about his balls vin

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c2/Not-again-picard2.jpg
Not this shit again.

Disco Jack

Dustin [Tsure]
How many of these ****ing pointless threads are you going to make?

Rogue Jedi
someone a sockie

Rogue Jedi
dont let the door hit you.....

TRH
Originally posted by Dustin
How many of these ****ing pointless threads are you going to make? as many as it takes for him to think he is important,which in reality he never will be

kodak
he's got spirit... i'll give him that.

Disco Jack
You are all Ghey

Rogue Jedi
la who la zer.

seanbondman007
If you are Ruby, which you are not Judge, tell me: what is his catchphrase?

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by TRH
as many as it takes for him to think he is important,which in reality he never will be Quick, tell him he is important then, so he'll quit the shit already. no expression

Rogue Jedi
on your way OUT!!!

Piggle Humsy
Ruby; Ruby; Ruby; Ruby
Do ya; Do ya; Do ya; Do ya
Know what your doing, doing to me?
Ruby; Ruby; Ruby; Ruby

SelphieT
Ruby ruby ruby so-ho!

Disco Jack
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
la who la zer.

This forum changed and you need to have an email to join because of me.

You are the loosers not Ruby!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Ruby; Ruby; Ruby; Ruby
Do ya; Do ya; Do ya; Do ya
Know what your doing, doing to me?
Ruby; Ruby; Ruby; Ruby confused

Rogue Jedi

You are the loosers not Ruby! learn to spell?

TRH
learn to spell?

Wild-Cherry

You are the loosers not Ruby! dear god, don't start with the 3rd person shit for brains.

Wålshy
kasier cheifs rule

why isnt that dick banned yet?

Piggle Humsy
confused

They're lyrics.. no expression

Rogue Jedi
hey, is there an echo in here?

TRH
If you a scared moth****er go to church

Wild-Cherry
hey, is there an echo in here?

seanbondman007
THIS SHITTY SOCK IS A FAKE! I AM RUBY, NOT HIM! HE IS THE JUDGE! LISTEN TO ME, RUBY HAS A PURPOSE! YOU SHALL KNOW WHEN RUBY IS TROLLING. THIS IS NOT HIM. I AM!

Okay? lol

Wålshy
how come its so easy to troll?

TRH
oh dear lord,this is just sad

Rogue Jedi
my GOD there are TWO of them.

seanbondman007
****ING HELL! You are wrong! This Judge! That is why his location is Berlin! Judge is scared that RUby might outdo him, so he is Socking a Sock to look better! I am the real RUby, never forget that!

Furion
my GOD there are TWO of them.

Dustin [Tsure]
God! They are crawling through the forums. O__O It is a troll take over!

Wålshy
nobody cares

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by seanbondman007
****ING HELL! You are wrong! This Judge! That is why his location is Berlin! Judge is scared that RUby might outdo him, so he is Socking a Sock to look better! I am the real RUby, never forget that! Judge=Ruby=Baa baa black sheep.

Furion
Where's gandalf when you need him

Disco Jack
I am Ruby, Judge you stupid ghey danish fool. Your English is so bad everyone knows it's you.

seanbondman007
Originally posted by Furion
Where's gandalf when you need him SHUT the **** UP Furion, you ****ING SUCK!

Wild-Cherry
I am Ruby, Judge you stupid ghey danish fool. Your English is so bad everyone knows it's you. God, at least learn to act. >.<

but you aren't really mean. You've been nice...so...keep being nice? hmm

seanbondman007
my GOD there are TWO of them. No! There is only one Ruby! ME! I was here in 2004. I got many security mesures in KMC put up. I am him, not this crappy loser.

Sol Valentine
God****in' damnit.

Wålshy
maybe ruby is judge

dun dun dun

seanbondman007
I am Ruby, Judge you stupid ghey danish fool. Your English is so bad everyone knows it's you. Ruby would never say 'ghey'. What kind of idiot says that? Listen Judge, I don't care if you want to troll under my name. It gives me prestige and things. So go ahead, continue.

Sol Valentine
I think Jan 1st is Official Sock Day.

Disco Jack
Jesus walked into a bar, threw down some nails and said, "put me up for the night". laughing

I am Ruby, you sheep, I can do stand up and troll.

Piggle Humsy
SHUT the **** UP Furion, you ****ING SUCK!

You sure do sound like ruby.. hmm

Interesting mmm

Disco Jack
Indeed I do babe. You still drunk? Cutey.

SelphieT
Jesus walked into a bar, threw down some nails and said, "put me up for the night". laughing

I am Ruby, you sheep, I can do stand up and troll.

Stand up? Ah dang, you aren't a paraplegic?

seanbondman007
You sure do sound like ruby.. hmm

Interesting mmm See Piggle? it is me! I explained to you yesterday who I was big grin

Sol Valentine
herbeyes

seanbondman007
Indeed I do babe. You still drunk? Cutey. Goddamn this guy's done his research.

Reverend Axel
Chevy Chase

Disco Jack
SHUT the **** UP gaybondman007, you ****ING SUCK!

Sol Valentine
Wow.

Furion
The guy who hates me most is real.

seanbondman007
This is rediculous. He's getting the idea of Ruby completely wrong.

Piggle Humsy
Indeed I do babe. You still drunk? Cutey.

Imposter!!!

See Piggle? it is me! I explained to you yesterday who I was big grin

Yup haermm

seanbondman007
The guy who hates me most is real. LISTEN YOU CLOUD ****ING SEPHIROTH FANBOY, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! LORD OF THE RINGS? IT ****ING SUCKS OK?? YOU CAN GET YOUR KUNG FU CRAP ON ME WHENEVER YOU WANT DICKWAD! YOU ****ING SUCK!

seanbondman007
Imposter!!!

haermm flirt

Rogue Jedi
Dan Akroyd.

Furion
LISTEN YOU CLOUD ****ING SEPHIROTH FANBOY, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! LORD OF THE RINGS? IT ****ING SUCKS OK?? YOU CAN GET YOUR KUNG FU CRAP ON ME WHENEVER YOU WANT DICKWAD! YOU ****ING SUCK!
My thoughts are turning towards this guy.

Sol Valentine
LISTEN YOU CLOUD ****ING SEPHIROTH FANBOY, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! LORD OF THE RINGS? IT ****ING SUCKS OK?? YOU CAN GET YOUR KUNG FU CRAP ON ME WHENEVER YOU WANT DICKWAD! YOU ****ING SUCK!

Cockblocker.

Clovie
Shame Korri is not here sad

Disco Jack
I am Ruby, you know my secret password Piggle wink

Sol Valentine
Adam Sandler

seanbondman007
Originally posted by Clovie
Shame Korri is not here sad Clovie! I remember you. If Korri was here, I wonder what they'd think of me coming back? Do they even remember me after all this time?

Rogue Jedi
I am Ruby, you know my secret password Piggle wink I know it. It is FAWKOFF.

Piggle Humsy
flirt

eyes

I am Ruby, you know my secret password Piggle wink

no expression

Sol Valentine
Storm...

Furion
Dan Forden

seanbondman007
I am Ruby, you know my secret password Piggle wink Give up, Judge. You failed. You don't know why I troll. It's not for laughs or anything. It's for a better reason. And a troll like you would never realise how much good I've done because of my trolling.

Disco Jack

Furion
He's a very good troll. Best Troll ever.

Sol Valentine
Ooh, competition.

Furion
TOASTY B1TCH

Sol Valentine

Sol Valentine?

Disco Jack
I Ruby am a legend, I have battled internet gods. My socking skills are second to none. I bring enlightenment with my socking. I am also Slipknot.

Sol Valentine
Both of you sick anyway.

Disco Jack
I only bring enlightenment with my trolling. Judge you could never comprehend the goals of one such as I, you fool.

seanbondman007
No. I was not SlipknoT. I remember saying those things, Judge, they were jokes. You think I believe myself an 'Internet Legend'? No, I am not, and neither are you. You'll never be able to impersonate me.

Reverend Axel
Gilda Radner

Disco Jack
You simply cannot comprehend my motivations. I am Ruby, I am on a plane beyond you Judge.

seanbondman007
Give it up Judge. This whole 'Ruby' thing has really shaken you up. It made you want to pretend to be someone who you thought was better than you. Don't you realise? We're both pretty sad people. But I do it for a reason you will never understand, or know.

Reverend Axel
Time to take this thread off topic

We're now talking about Grass

Clovie
Clovie! I remember you. If Korri was here, I wonder what they'd think of me coming back? Do they even remember me after all this time? I think she would... If I do... blink

Piggle Humsy
TROLL FIGHT! eek!

giggle00

seanbondman007
Bullshit. My motivations are simple. But you seem to think they are something that they are not.

Barker
There will be no Grass eating. This means you, Ralph.

Disco Jack
Sheep graze on grass!

Sol Valentine
Grass is very nutritional.

Reverend Axel
Grass is green

seanbondman007
Originally posted by Clovie
I think she would... If I do... blink Cool, I always wanted to know if there was someone on KMC who actually remembered me.

Reverend Axel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/grass2.jpg

Disco Jack
My motivations cannot be as simple as yours, I agree Judge.

Furion
TROLL FIGHT! !!!!! !111 *throws popcorn*

seanbondman007
Stop talking about sheep.

Disco Jack

Reverend Axel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/RyeGrass.jpg

Disco Jack
Stop talking about sheep.

Is it getting you horny Judge?

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/grass2.jpg

If you fry it, the flavors will be more intensified.

seanbondman007
My motivations cannot be as simple as yours, I agree Judge. I, Ruby, have simple motivations for trolling, but ones you could not comprehend.

Furion
I'M GOING TO F*** UP YOUR S*** B****

Reverend Axel
THREAD DERAILED

WE NOW TALK ABOUT GARRET MORRIS

Furion
YAY!

seanbondman007
Is it getting you horny Judge? You're boring me now.

Disco Jack
I, Ruby, have simple motivations for trolling, but ones you could not comprehend.

stop copying what I say Judge, it's getting annoying. You fear me, I can see that.

Reverend Axel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/garrett-morris.jpg

Furion
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
If you fry it, the flavors will be more intensified.
Bet it tastes like chocolate

Disco Jack
You're boring me now.

Yes Judge as I said yesterday you are a phail troll. Kthnxbai

seanbondman007
THREAD DERAILED

WE NOW TALK ABOUT GARRET MORRIS Good work Axel, it was getting boring anyway. So who is Garret Morris?

Reverend Axel
Good work Axel, it was getting boring anyway. So who is Garret Morris? You don't know who Garret Morris is?!

Kids these days.

seanbondman007
stop copying what I say Judge, it's getting annoying. You fear me, I can see that. Go away, we're talking about Garret Morris now.

Clovie
Cool, I always wanted to know if there was someone on KMC who actually remembered me. same here big grin

Reverend Axel
I'd let you use my phone, but I don't have one.

seanbondman007
You don't know who Garret Morris is?!

Kids these days. I know, it's terrible. So you going to tell me who he is?

Disco Jack
Good work Axel, it was getting boring anyway. So who is Garret Morris?

You are a comformist sheep at heart Judge. You want to be forum members friend. Unlike I, the great Ruby!

Disco Jack
Ruby would never say 'ghey'. What kind of idiot says that? Listen Judge, I don't care if you want to troll under my name. It gives me prestige and things. So go ahead, continue.

Proof you are the Judge, you want prestige! I Ruby have simpler, cleaner motivations.

Reverend Axel
Proof you are the Judge, you want prestige! I Ruby have simpler, cleaner motivations. Which are?

Sol Valentine
Bet it tastes like chocolate

Close, but it tasted like milk.

Disco Jack
Which are?

I am an extremely benevolent troll. Ispread wisdom and do go deeds. You would not understand this.

seanbondman007
You are a comformist sheep at heart Judge. You want to be forum members friend. Unlike I, the great Ruby! No, I know my boundries and when and when not to troll. There's no point in trolling at the moment.

Furion
Cause it makes no sense.

Reverend Axel
I am an extremely benevolent troll. Ispread wisdom and do go deeds. You would not understand this. No, I wouldn't understand the reason for someone who is unwanted to keep coming back to a place where that said person is obviously hated. Makes no sense to me. I guess its just for that person to get off his own jollies and feel better about himself.

I'm going to say that person should do a murder/suicide. It would be more memorable.

Sol Valentine
You climax at night?

Neo Darkhalen
You are not Ruby, I have met Ruby and you share none of his traits.

Disco Jack
No, I know my boundries and when and when not to troll. There's no point in trolling at the moment.

You are a comformist and you are conceding with that post Judge.

I, Ruby claim the victory and retain my spot as all time greatest troll on KMC.

wink

Reverend Axel
I know, it's terrible. So you going to tell me who he is? He's an actor. Used to be on Saturday Night Live.

seanbondman007
No, I wouldn't understand the reason for someone who is unwanted to keep coming back to a place where that said person is obviously hated. Makes no sense to me. I guess its just for that person to get off his own jollies and feel better about himself.

I'm going to say that person should do a murder/suicide. It would be more memorable. Hey Axel, that's Judge. I would tell you why I do it but not yet, I will at the end of the new year. Not so many people hate me, actually, since I can be socialble and things when I want to.

Disco Jack
No, I wouldn't understand the reason for someone who is unwanted to keep coming back to a place where that said person is obviously hated. Makes no sense to me. I guess its just for that person to get off his own jollies and feel better about himself.

I'm going to say that person should do a murder/suicide. It would be more memorable.

That is bcause you are an intellectual midget, unlike the red, precious one!

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You are not Ruby, I have met Ruby and you share none of his traits.

Hello.

seanbondman007
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You are not Ruby, I have met Ruby and you share none of his traits. And what about me, Darkhalen? I must apologise for the site I linked you to, that was very rude of me. I had reason to do so, which in time I shall tell you.

Reverend Axel
Hey Axel, that's Judge. I would tell you why I do it but not yet, I will at the end of the new year. Not so many people hate me, actually, since I can be socialble and things when I want to. Why waste your time? Why wait until the end of the year to tell everyone when we'll all forget or be gone by then. Seems like a waste of a life, IMO

Violent2Dope
I will now pwn you like I pwn all trolls, you are a floppy-wristed cock-sucking worthless maggot, you pretend to hate Furion, but when you go to bed you cry and cut yourself over the fact that you will never be with him, you try to act big and tough by typing in all caps, when you are really a 70 pound mama's boy who is still breastfed because you don't want mommy to abandon you like your dad did, and your mom crys at night knowing what a useless son she has, and is in the process of killing herself right now.

EDIT: GODDAMN IT! HE WAS BANNED!

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I will now pwn you like I pwn all trolls, you are a floppy-wristed cock-sucking worthless maggot, you pretend to hate Furion, but when you go to bed you cry and cut yourself over the fact that you will never be with him, you try to act big and tough by typing in all caps, when you are really a 70 pound mama's boy who is still breastfed because you don't want mommy to abandon you like your dad did, and your mom crys at night knowing what a useless son she has, and is in the process of killing herself right now.

EDIT: GODDAMN IT! HE WAS BANNED! Yeah, alright V2D. Internet tough guy For the fail

seanbondman007
Why waste your time? Why wait until the end of the year to tell everyone when we'll all forget or be gone by then. Seems like a waste of a life, IMO I guess so. I'll tell you all in a thread soon enough. But seriously, don't get the Judge and me mixed up, you'll be able to tell when it's me.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, alright V2D. Internet tough guy For the fail I am tough! estahuh

Neo Darkhalen
Woah wait a miniute there are two who claim to be Ruby?

And SV hello to you to, how are you today?

Reverend Axel
I guess so. I'll tell you all in a thread soon enough. But seriously, don't get the Judge and me mixed up, you'll be able to tell when it's me. You're not AS annoying as the rest of the sock/trolls.

I've just completely lost interest. I don't really care what you kids do anymore.

Sol Valentine

LULZ

seanbondman007
He's an actor. Used to be on Saturday Night Live. I probably know him, just not his name. That's a picture of him up there right?

Furion

laughing

Reverend Axel
I probably know him, just not his name. That's a picture of him up there right? Yep

Violent2Dope
Who is Ruby? Another useless piece of epic phailer?

seanbondman007

EDIT: GODDAMN IT! HE WAS BANNED! That was really funny, but the only fail point is, it's the wrong guy. I'm the guy who pretended to hate Furion and stuff. You were saying that to Judge! So perhaps you should say it the real one, now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>