I got some great news!!!! *spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
from wikipedia:

Peter and Mary Jane agree to the deal after several hours lamenting over the decision, but Mary Jane whispers to Mephisto that she can offer him something in return for removing the knowledge of Peter's identity from the world. Before sealing the deal, Mephisto reveals that the little girl was a representation of Peter and Mary Jane's possible child. Mary Jane reassures Peter that the two will find each other again, and history is altered so that Peter and Mary Jane never married and Spider-Man never unmasked. Peter wakes up alone in bed, living again with Aunt May. He attends a party being held for one of his friends, a resurrected Harry Osborn (who never died in this timeline), Peter glimpses Mary Jane sadly leaving the party. They then all toast to a "Brand New Day". Also, a brief glimpse of the web shooters are shown.

Hooray!! big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Pathetic, Spidy already had a child...what a load of hot air.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by steverules
from wikipedia:

Peter and Mary Jane agree to the deal after several hours lamenting over the decision, but Mary Jane whispers to Mephisto that she can offer him something in return for removing the knowledge of Peter's identity from the world. Before sealing the deal, Mephisto reveals that the little girl was a representation of Peter and Mary Jane's possible child. Mary Jane reassures Peter that the two will find each other again, and history is altered so that Peter and Mary Jane never married and Spider-Man never unmasked. Peter wakes up alone in bed, living again with Aunt May. He attends a party being held for one of his friends, a resurrected Harry Osborn (who never died in this timeline), Peter glimpses Mary Jane sadly leaving the party. They then all toast to a "Brand New Day". Also, a brief glimpse of the web shooters are shown.

Hooray!! big grin

Sounds great. Can't wait for the issue.

Neo Darkhalen
What a stupid, pointless waste, what a stupid story as well as a stupid twist, no Spider-Man had a Daughter already she died, but is alive in two alternative universes, now Marvel stop wasting are god damn time, and instead revive this ailing comic and all its characters.

steverules
It's already out big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Oh great another pointless story with minimal depth, and a pathetic story that contradicts with other issues, well done Marvel you really know your history.

steverules
at least his identity is a mystey again big grin

Neo Darkhalen
So Harry lives, Peter has a daughter that he has already had, and Peter is forgot as Spider-Man.

Is the classic art style, the one off stories, the classic villains return, and most importantly Eddie stays as Venom.

steverules
Peter hasn't got a daughter

Neo Darkhalen
Peter hasn't got a daughter

Yes he has, she was killed by Norman, but in two different universes she survived to become SPIDER-GIRL.

steverules
oooh yeah...does this mean spidey never evolved I wonder

Neo Darkhalen
I hope so.

steverules
Well...I think it will...he will have changed alot now

Arahan
i loved the evoloved spiderman...yes marvel ****ed up again good work, at least i dont have to buy any spiderman comic anymore.

steverules
I will get amazing 545

Spideys Sister
Since when is Wiki a relevent source?? huh

steverules
I have the issue

Spideys Sister
Oh, well I'm just saying cause you said " From wikipedia."

embarrasment My bad

JediSamuraiMRB
I have the issue

Can you put some scans up?

steverules
No it's cool...I know wiki is kinda crap sometimes....it's understandable

I don't have a scanner sorry sad I would if I could

JediSamuraiMRB
Thats OK, I'll buy the comic tomorrow

steverules
I have the whole of the one more day series now, but it's confusing how it can end like that

Neo Darkhalen
1) Where are you getting them from?
2) Why would anyone pay money, for one of the most pointless and confusing stories in history?
3) Why would anyone bother with Spider-Man since all of it's glory has been sucked out of it?
4)Why do people still like Spider-Man?
5) Where can I buy the real Spider-Man comics (the comics from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's era?)

steverules
I dunno how many I bought but...I did find a lotta amazing spider-man comics when I went to NYC with my family and I have the actual total I spent on the issues from the 90's and the ammount is....$174.21

Neo Darkhalen
Thats quite a bit, that you have there Steve.

steverules
Well I doubt I'd get any other chance again to get those comics so I bought all the issues I wanted...even the marriage of spider-man and that wasn't a reprint I bought...I also bought issue 400 which I think is where the fake Aunt May dies

Neo Darkhalen
Issue 300 is much better wink

I need to find more peoples gamertags out...

steverules
300...First Venom appearence...I got that in a reprint

Neo Darkhalen
I have a reprint of that one.

steverules
I may buy the original issue and frame it

Neo Darkhalen
I would do, but you will have to be lucky to get it cheap.

steverules
I have my ways shifty

Neo Darkhalen
Ebay?

steverules
Yup

Neo Darkhalen
thumb up

Great minds think a like, Ebay would be my first port of call.

steverules
Yeah...so I may get issue 300 from there (hopefully cheap) then get it framed big grin would be my pride and joy

ankur29
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
So Harry lives, Peter has a daughter that he has already had, and Peter is forgot as Spider-Man.

Is the classic art style, the one off stories, the classic villains return, and most importantly Eddie stays as Venom.

has spidey lost his upgrades then?

steverules
from the looks of things he might have, considering he was wearing web shooters

Neo Darkhalen
Good.

steverules
I am glad we get the web shooters back

Neo Darkhalen
Me too, Steve you don't have XBOX LIVE do you?

Ultimate Chaos
Well, at least we have Eddie as Venom...

...I might as well say it then. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*pause for breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Neo Darkhalen
???

Spam

Ultimate Chaos
I don't think that would be spam.

I'm saying no partly because I wanted to beat Darth Vader at it, partly because I just wanted to, and mostly baecause I wanted everything to stay the same, except Gargan as Venom.

By the way, I think I beat Vader.

Neo Darkhalen
Maybe but Vader is cool, I mean one person plays DV and the other does there voice for him.

Ultimate Chaos
Yeah.

Neo Darkhalen
The green cross man laughing out loud

anyway, what a pointless story another mediocre tale.

ankur29
from the looks of things he might have, considering he was wearing web shooters

NOOOO......... spidey was written PIS poor with his classic powerset ! how can they do this , strip him down to a low level class 10 again class 20 spidey ghcuked an SUV with one hand trhough a building for god sake!

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ankur29
NOOOO......... spidey was written PIS poor with his classic powerset ! how can they do this , strip him down to a low level class 10 again class 20 spidey ghcuked an SUV with one hand trhough a building for god sake!

Just be quiet, we get the old classic spider-man back, the way he should be.

ankur29
Just be quiet, we get the old classic spider-man back, the way he should be.

what's that? humiliated by weaker foes and running out of webbing and plummeting to his near death?

remeber what spidey did to tony with his webbing recently!

Neo Darkhalen
Not really, I don't read the new comics, they have ruined tradition and Spider-Man himeself.

Ultimate Chaos
We should have the recent stuff back, like organic webbing though.

Neo Darkhalen
I don't think so but that is just my opinion.

steverules
I am hoping we have the original spider-man now...all we need now is Eddie as venom big grin

Neo Darkhalen
And the classic villains, the return of the classic art style, the one of stories, and the old classic speeches and ability's.

steverules
I just had a though no expression since Harrys returned and everything seems to have changed maybe...just maybe....Eddie never lost the symbiote and he may be Venom

Neo Darkhalen
I hope so, that is a good way to bring him back.

steverules
Oh no...MJ in this new universe so to speak is a hero...I read a comic where it was previews for spider-man comics, and one of them had this ginger masked lady help spider-man and I think she called him tiger as he swung away so it's kinda like....obvious it was MJ...her names Jackpot

Arahan
And the classic villains, the return of the classic art style, the one of stories, and the old classic speeches and ability's.

you want to old stuff?

GO AND READ THE OLD STUFF

its all there. i want my pre OMD Spidey.
I was so excited about the new stories because
peters identity was public. so much for this.

616 Spiderman is dead for me now,
I mean i have already the peter living single with
aunt may thing in ultimate spiderman.

whatever more time to read Exiles big grin

Neo Darkhalen
I do, my rather boorish intellectually challenged friend, I suggest you watch how you speak to people, Ultimate Spider-Man is another mess of the way SM is presented, I like the old stuff, but more importantly the classic aspects of SM, which is what the new comics have pathetically destroyed and abandoned which leads them into disarray, in fact I find the new comics a joke, a shadow of the golden SM era, and many more agree with me.

steverules
I don't think he meant to be rude I think he was just suggesting that you read the old stuff since you like it so much. When I go back to NYC I will probably be...19, and I plan on taking more money with me when I go so that I can try and find more of the 90's comics big grin Plus I like ultimate spider-man, it had a good clone saga and the Deadpool storyline was also amazing big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Well I am going to NYC this year, it should be good.

Arahan
I do, my rather boorish intellectually challenged friend, I suggest you watch how you speak to people, Ultimate Spider-Man is another mess of the way SM is presented, I like the old stuff, but more importantly the classic aspects of SM, which is what the new comics have pathetically destroyed and abandoned which leads them into disarray, in fact I find the new comics a joke, a shadow of the golden SM era, and many more agree with me.

hey no fair i barely speak english and you come with words like boorish.

some spiderman stories lately were crap, granted.
still that doenst justifiy the way they get rid of all
spideman stories of the last decade....it is not only
spiderman such a change should also make an
impact on the whole marvel universe, every story
spidey had with the avengers, x-men wouldnt exist in
the way it was written.

and even more disagree with you.

Neo Darkhalen
I doubt that my friend, and I don't take kindly to those who talk down to others, speak to me on the level, as for your pathetic tie-ins, Spider-Man should be on his own, he should never tie in with the X-men or the Avengers, I hope next time you post, you have a few more polite phrases in there, otherwise don't post.

More people Disagree with YOU by the by.

steverules
I liked some of the tie-ins

Neo Darkhalen
Never read them, if you liked them then that's cool, as long as you liked it, but that guy has upset me...

steverules
Then why do you call him your friend?

Neo Darkhalen
You can use the word friend in two different ways.

steverules
Why don't you just buy some of the 90's comics

Neo Darkhalen
I do I buy the 60's 70's 80's and 90's comics, although the 60's comics are quite hard to find, but I don't know where to get them really, especially not first hand ones.

steverules
I just go for the 90's stuff to be honest...I am trying to get issue 300 of amazing spider-man and thats proving to be tough cause it's always so much

Neo Darkhalen
It is a dear one my friend, I am sure you will get it, good luck with your 90's collection.

steverules
Thanks....I am gonna need it laughing out loud I have alot of the venom issues since he is possibly my favorite villain/anti-hero of all time

Neo Darkhalen
And he was around allot in the 90's.

steverules
Exactly...I think I may all his appearences in spider-man from the 90's actually messed

Neo Darkhalen
All the annuals, the miniseries, the comics, and the books?

steverules
I have all the issues of spider-man where Venom appeared....I don't have every comic book that Venom has ever been in but I think I have all issues of spider-man from the 90's where Venom appeared

Neo Darkhalen
Do you have both of the Venom miniseres?

steverules
What Venom mini series?

Neo Darkhalen
Lethal Protector and Separation Anxiety.

steverules
Hmmm nope...I think I am missing some spider-man issues where Venom appeared...hmmm I should try and get them once I am done with issue 300 of amazing

Neo Darkhalen
If that is what you want.

Arahan
wait is this cortez in your sig?

Neo Darkhalen
Sgt.Cortez yes, why?

Arahan
because Timesplitters rocks!!!!

Neo Darkhalen
Darn straight.

steverules
Keep on topic

Neo Darkhalen
We never went off really, but Timesplitters is a good game.

steverules
Yes I am sure timesplitters and spider-man have alot in common

Neo Darkhalen
Well they do parody Spider-Man in TS: FP.

steverules
how do they? I haven't played the game so I dunno how they parodied spidey

Neo Darkhalen
Nevermind, lets get back to this topic, even though there is nothing left to talk about, since there is already a thread on this in the comic book section of KMC.

steverules
There's a thread about who he picks and about the changes that have happened? Hmmm

Neo Darkhalen
Yes the thread is called, one more day named after the story.

steverules
This isn't about one more day...this is about the changes big grin

Neo Darkhalen
But those changes are apart of one more day.

steverules
Well my thread hasn't been closed so I am obviously doing no harm

Neo Darkhalen
Woah woah woah, I never said it did, I am just surprised it has not been merged.

steverules
I don't want this merged...this thread is successful

Neo Darkhalen
5 pages, most of it from me saying how much I hate the new comics and how they have ruined spider-man.

steverules
Not my fault you like to spam erm

Neo Darkhalen
I did not SPAM, steve I wrote down my feelings with regard to the way this story has completely destroyed Spider-man, good day to you sir. mad

steverules
So then therefore I have a successful thread big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Yes...correct.

steverules
Maybe this is a one more day thread but you could also talk about the past comics since one more day has changed the events of the past issues that we loved so much

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed it has. sad

steverules
So in a way my thread isn't just about one more day and the aftermath...but also past issues that have now been...changed

Neo Darkhalen
They have not been changed, rather the new comics have been changed.

steverules
Ok fine...the past stories that we know...in spider-man have been changed for him

Neo Darkhalen
I miss the old ways, whatever happened to Liz, flash, Betty, Jameson, Robbie, they have all gone along with everything else, what a waste.

steverules
Well whats changed for him has changed for everyone else

Neo Darkhalen
I hope he goes back to being at school, and working for the Bugle.

With Eddie as Venom.

steverules
Well on the front cover of 546 he has his camera and is swinging away from the bugle

Neo Darkhalen
That shows a good sign, does he remember MJ at all?

steverules
They divorced in this new....timeline so to speak

Neo Darkhalen
My god, I never thought they could drag Spider-Man so low, but wow so they have, I feel sorry for JMS he really has to suffer the curse of, lets screw up Spider-Man and blame it on Magic, something that has never really been a forte of SM comics.

steverules
MJ is a hero called jackpot sad

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah I heard talk about poor writing.

Sparkz
For the last few years JMS's name has really been dragged through the mud and all because of Joe Quesada...arse...

steverules
It's the worst spider-man idea....second worst idea actually

Neo Darkhalen
Very true, why did they ever let Stan Lee leave.

Sparkz
It's the worst spider-man idea....second worst idea actually
What's the worst idea then? Clone saga (I can't remember whether you liked it or not)

steverules
They need him back...quick someone get Mephisto and sacrifise your marriage so we can get Stan Lee back

worst idea ever was taking the symbiote away from Eddie

Sparkz
They need him back...quick someone get Mephisto and sacrifise your marriage so we can get Stan Lee back

Oh right that, nah that wasn't a terrible idea, cause that is easily fixed, this on the other hand to be fixed properly is gonna take a very talented writer...like JMS for example, when he hasn't gone Joe Q breathing down the back of his neck and writing through him.

steverules
He is Joe Q's puppet now

Neo Darkhalen
oh yes indeed.

steverules
Write puppet....WRITE!!! OR TO THE FURNACE WITH YOU!!!!

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

steverules
Poor JSM

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed, fact.

steverules
We need better storylines

Neo Darkhalen
Very true.

steverules
And Eddie Venom

BlackC@
I HATE it how a comic book uses some cheap plot device and tries to 'undo' it by turning back time or some illogical bullshit like that. I'm so sick of it, they don't like the direction the story is taking so they pretend it never happened.

Does this mean he didn't put on the black suit again? He doesn't have organic webshooters anymore?
Going back to mechanical ones would be he worst decision they could make...

steverules
Spider-mans greatest enemy is...running out of web cartridges

Black Adam

LULZ no.

meh, It's pretty much what I expected was going to happen months ago. Thank god I still have Image,DC, and Darkhorse and a shit load of other titles I can spend my money on.

Call me when Joe stops waving his dick around.

Neo Darkhalen
Yes it was, Venom is simply the greatest SM villain of all time, and to be fair as everyone knows how I feel about the new comics, they have ruined Spider-Man.

steverules
And they ruined Venom

Neo Darkhalen
Oh yes.

Black Adam
Yes it was, Venom is simply the greatest SM villain of all time

LOL.

it's not like the emo is dead and the suit gone.

I'm sure you'll have your crappy anti hero back sooner or later. Though why they feel the need to stick the alien with failure host after failure is beyond me.

I'd rather see the thing on it's own in the world.

Him telling off Gargan and telling him to grow some balls was pretty cool.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh yes he is LULZ.

steverules
Gargan has no balls...Eddie does...we should get Eddie back as Venom

Neo Darkhalen
It is more then possible now for him to return.

steverules
Maybe they can do something right for once

Neo Darkhalen
I doubt they will.

steverules
I say we march down to MARVEL and say 'Listen you c0ck sucking @ssholes, give us Venom or else we will have NDH here put sticks up all buttholes!'

Neo Darkhalen
What is it with you and sticks, in inappropriate places, its a very creepy fetish you have.

steverules
No...it's just kinda stuck since I first did it big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Well...

steverules
You put a stick up her ass as well?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>