Thor-Silver Surfer-Gladiator vs Mr Majestic-GL (Hal)-Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Let's do it!

Larceny
Team 2. Gladiator's the weak link. Not meaning he's weak but he doesn't stack up well against anybody on team 2. He'll be defeated leaving his team handicapped.

iceman24567
Well like somebody said Glads is the weak link anybody on the field can beat him so team 2 takes this.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Larceny
Team 2. Gladiator's the weak link. Not meaning he's weak but he doesn't stack up well against anybody on team 2. He'll be defeated leaving his team handicapped.
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well like somebody said Glads is the weak link anybody on the field can beat him so team 2 takes this.
Jeez, these tiers are not really my cup of tea
but I've seen Gladiator contain a near super-nova explosion
that would've wiped out half the solar system.

He also stalemated Thor I believe.
Yea, I think I have that issue where some female Thor pops up and takes out Glads.

cmack
team 1

Val
Hal takes it solo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Likely a stalemate or a slight Edge to the Marvel Boys. Gladiator's confidence will be on ten with such esteemed teamates as Surfer and Thor.

Gecko4lif
Team 2 depending on the thor

Mr. Slippyfist
Team two. Gladiator blows ballz.

tdawg14
team 1 as I believe Majestic as the weak link in this fight.

Larceny
Originally posted by tdawg14
team 1 as I believe Majestic as the weak link in this fight.

Weaker than Gladiator?

tdawg14
yes, Glads gets a bad rep here but he can be pretty badass

Pure Darkness
http://www.dansdata.com/images/kitten/2cats560.jpg

moonknight11
Team 1. You are all underestimating Glads. He is FTL,can bust planets,fought and beat guys like Vulcan and Hyperion. He is not the weak link.

Thorion
Team 2 should take a solid majority.

Priest
Team One.
Thor and Surfer are the most powerful in this thread, they make up for what Gladiator lacks.

janus77
Surfer solos! cool

Larceny
Originally posted by Priest
Team One.
Thor and Surfer are the most powerful in this thread, they make up for what Gladiator lacks.

They may be powerful, but they'll also be handicapped. Gladiator won't defeat any character he's matched up against in this fight, leaving his team to fight against three characters.

Priest
They may be powerful, but they'll also be handicapped. Gladiator won't defeat any character he's matched up against in this fight, leaving his team to fight against three characters.
U read Thor 5 yet?
Thor beat the Destroyer and took a shot from the disintegratetor beam without getting too damaged.
Its a long shot but i think Team 1 can pull it off.

Larceny
U read Thor 5 yet?
Thor beat the Destroyer and took a shot from the disintegratetor beam without getting too damaged.

Yeah. smile

I seen that, but I'm skeptical. I don't know how the level Destroyer is currently operating at until he faces another opponent.

Nod
Not 100 percent sure yet who wins.

But pretending Gladiator is so below Adam is stupid as hell.

He punched a planet and it was destroyed.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Not 100 percent sure yet who wins.

But pretending Gladiator is so below Adam is stupid as hell.

He punched a planet and it was destroyed.

Yet was also briefly stalemated by Colossus. He's also admitted Thor his superior and been owned by a bolt of lightning. He's been too slow to stop a tidal wave, etc.

Above is the reason we lean towards the middle of character showings.

Bentley
Since I believe that current Thor is stronger than previous versions I'm bound to say that team one wins or stalemates.

Also, Val's conception of Hal goes beyond me.

Bouboumaster
U read Thor 5 yet?

Are you serious?! eek!

Thor soloes, then!

Larceny
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Are you serious?! eek!

Thor soloes, then!

No he doesn't. no

Nod
Yet was also briefly stalemated by Colossus. He's also admitted Thor his superior and been owned by a bolt of lightning. He's been too slow to stop a tidal wave, etc.

Above is the reason we lean towards the middle of character showings.

Black Adam recently;y went toe to toe with Hawkman.

Everyone has low showings. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Black Adam recently;y went toe to toe with Hawkman.

Everyone has low showings. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When did beating the shit outta someone to the point where you're covered in their blood, and they're left barely able to stand become standing toe to toe?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/BlackAdam03pg14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/BlackAdam03pg15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/BlackAdam03pg15.jpg

Funny, it only took him three pages to own the shit outta Hawkman. Isn't exactly the definition of standing "toe to toe".

Nod
When your supposed to take down the world and be able to beat everyone according to you it is a low showing when it doesn't end in a page.

This fight just shows you how one on ones are different.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
When your supposed to take down the world and be able to beat everyone according to you it is a low showing when it doesn't end in a page.

This fight just shows you how one on ones are different.

Funny how your stance changed when faced with proof. First it was "Hawkman recently went toe to toe with Adam" yet when faced with proof it became "it should have ended in a single page".

Anyways, it's called inconsistencies. It's the same reason Superman can own the JLA in one breathe and in the next have a prolonged battle with MM. It's comics, deal with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.