anime endings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sleepy bones 94
witch anime endings would you have done different.name the anime and name the way you would have ended it or do you like the way it was ended if so name the anime and how it ended.smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sleepy bones 94
witch anime endings would you have done different.name the anime and name the way you would have ended it or do you like the way it was ended if so name the anime and how it ended.smile

you first. stick out tongue

Sleepy bones 94
i personally liked the way bosu renkin ended.smile an ending i would have done different would have been chrono crusade. in the end chrono and rose(i forget her name so thats what i think it isstick out tongue) died. i would have made rose die and chrono find a new person to make a contract with.big grin you?stick out tongue

leonheartmm
i wud have made rose and crono both die and live happily ever after in the afterlife or eventually both come back to life to meet older versions of joshu/azamaria and the whole team.

another ending i mightv done differently{cause its just too sad} maybe the bebop one when all the main characters die.

Sleepy bones 94
i forgot about bebop and i like the way your ending for chrono went big grin

MelloDraMattIc
A lot of anime have really 'unsatisfying' endings...it's hard to pick one...Eureka Seven had a good/bad ending...
Good: It was pretty satisfying. It's continued in the games.
Bad: The games are pretty bad, and I don't want to spend money on a bad game, play through hours of that just for a couple minutes of Renton and Eureka.

Sado22
the ending of gungrave could have been cooler. i would've been the happiest if they ending gungrave the moment brandon dies. that would have been a good ending cuz they could've just made the thing an OVA like ruroni kenshin OVA's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.