What kind of firearms do you own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Impediment
Since some people here know that I'm ex-military, I have an affinity for weapons and I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I own 8 weapons total, both rifles and pistols. What kind of weapons do any of you own?

Mine are:

RIFLES:

Remington 30 ought 6
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/remington_715.jpg


Remington pistol grip pump-action shotgun
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/pashot.jpg


Colt M4 Carbine
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/m4.jpg


AK-47 (Chinese made)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/AK47.jpg



PISTOLS



Glock .40 Cal
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/SW40VE.jpg


COP .38 Special Derringer
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/COP_Derringer-01.jpg


Berretta 9 mm
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/pistool_Beretta_9mm_para.jpg


Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/ist2_1031331_smith_and_wesson.jpg




My digital camera is broken, otherwise I'd show you my actual arsenal. When it's fixed, I'll do just that.

Share your images and stories of you firearms!

Reverend Axel
"Firearms Scare Me"

The Grey Fox
I don't firearms, and couldn't if I wanted to since I live in England.

I just realised, your sig is from Call of Duty 4, right?

Furion
I have a plastic pistol smile

AbnormalButSane
.38 special revolver

Technically, it's not mine. srug

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
.38 special revolver

Technically, it's not mine. srug Then GTFO

Nod
Rocket Launcher.

So who's going t be the first to make a penis joke?

no expression

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Then GTFO
I know how to use it. sly

I just need a permit. mhmm

Impediment
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I just realised, your sig is from Call of Duty 4, right?


Yup. So is my sig.

Impediment
I'm able to buy my "toys" with my disability check I get from the Army.

Naz
I don't personally own any, but my mom has this rifle from like the 50s she inherited from my grampa, I don't know what it is though. My dad has a BB gun that he used to use to shoot squirrels.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm able to buy my "toys" with my disability check I get from the Army. I'm guessing you've completed it on Veteran mode?

FoxMeister
I own a rubber band gun. So you better get the **** off my TV and run

Storm
Frankly, with your current issues, owning any firearms doesn' t seem such a good idea at the moment.


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Storm
Frankly, with your current issues, owning any firearms doesn' t seem such a good idea at the moment.


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. lawl pwnt

Impediment
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'm guessing you've completed it on Veteran mode?

No, I mean I can buy my actual weapons with my very real disability check I get from the Army since I was shot while in Iraq.


I've beaten COD 4 on Regular and Hardened mode.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Impediment
No, I mean I can buy my actual weapons with my very real disability check I get from the Army since I was shot while in Iraq.


I've beaten COD 4 on Regular and Hardened mode. I got the part about the buying guns, don't worry stick out tongue I just meant have you completed COD on Veteran yet. I'm playing in through on Veteran at the moment. Sorry to hear about your injury, too.

Rogue Jedi
Winchester 1300 Defender, recently purchased:


http://usera.imagecave.com/roguejedi/dssq.bmp-copy.jpg

FoxMeister
I hate the sniper missions on veteran

Impediment
Originally posted by Storm
Frankly, with your current issues, owning any firearms doesn' t seem such a good idea at the moment.


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Storm, my dear, I'm recovering alcoholic who was diagnosed as a type 2 bi-polar, not some manic depressive head case with suicidal/homicidal tendencies.

I've been around weapons my whole life, I was trained with and used many different kinds of weapons in the U.S. Army for 5 years, and I am a weapons instructor for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice (the penal system) which I work for.

I appreciate your concern, really I do. I think I'll be okay, though. wink

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Winchester 1300 Defender, recently purchased:


http://usera.imagecave.com/roguejedi/dssq.bmp-copy.jpg Winchester makes good Rifles not so big on shotguns though.

chillmeistergen
I don't own any and have no intention of ever doing so.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I don't own any and have no intention of ever doing so. herbsrug i get a catalog but you dont see me buying.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I hate the sniper missions on veteran The last part of the sniper mission is hard but the rest is easy-pie

FoxMeister
Piece of pie

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MR.Grum
Winchester makes good Rifles not so big on shotguns though. hopefully I'll never have to use it. I bought it after I was robbed at work.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by MR.Grum
herbsrug i get a catalog but you dont see me buying.

Oh right.

Impediment
My next little toy that I am currently saving up for:
Desert Eagle .50
droolio
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/DesertEagle.jpg

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Impediment
My next little toy that I am currently saving up for:
Desert Eagle .50
droolio
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/DesertEagle.jpg

Holy crap im drooling

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
hopefully I'll never have to use it. I bought it after I was robbed at work. mmm oh yeah almost forgot about that

WrathfulDwarf
This baby chase the British away back in 76'.



http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2981/musketnd0.jpg

chillmeistergen
Do you never get bored of guns?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Holy crap im drooling Desert and Eagle why not drool.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by MR.Grum
Desert and Eagle why not drool.
I call it a Deagle

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Impediment
My next little toy that I am currently saving up for:
Desert Eagle .50
droolio
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/DesertEagle.jpg I'm not a big fan on Desert Eagles erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MR.Grum
mmm oh yeah almost forgot about that total impulse buy, but what the hell.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This baby chase the British away back in 76'.



http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2981/musketnd0.jpg You mean 1876 uhuh

WrathfulDwarf
big grin

MR.Grum
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This baby chase the British away back in 76'.



http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2981/musketnd0.jpg lawl put the whole year plx Originally posted by FoxMeister
I call it a Deagle sounds like a dogmmmOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi
total impulse buy, but what the hell. meh i would get a gun to if i was robed at work.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You mean 1876 uhuh it could still chase em away "my my Thalim look at the craftsmanship we best run"

FoxMeister
Originally posted by MR.Grum
sounds like a dogmmm

So's ur ma

Impediment
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'm not a big fan on Desert Eagles erm

Ever fired one before?

I swear, the first time I did I got an erection!

MR.Grum
Originally posted by FoxMeister
So's ur ma mmm lulz?

Rogue Jedi
thinking about buying a Glock or Beretta.

Mairuzu
Must protect my family

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Must protect my family laughing you rock.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Impediment
Ever fired one before?

I swear, the first time I did I got an erection! Never fired an eagle... I have fired a number of weapons at Territorial Army centres, though. An MP5, an SA-81, an M4 Carbine, and a sniper rifle of a model I can't remember.

JediSamuraiMRB
I own a Glock, however I've never had to use it. My nephew is learning how to use a Beretta, because he wants a career in law enforcement.

Mairuzu
i want a musket

Blax_Hydralisk
My dad has a glock I think, I'm not sure.

It's a pistol with a short barrel.. if you can call it a barrel.

Impediment
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
and a sniper rifle of a model I can't remember.

Berretta .50 Cal?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Impediment
Berretta .50 Cal? It may have been, I'll try to see if I can find it on google or anything. I'll put up a pic when I find it.

edit: Looked a lot like this:
http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/images/ssi/sm/11510.jpg

SelphieT
I don't own any guns personally, I don't really want to, I don't find the need to.

My Dad has a bunch of hunting rifles in the house though. Doesn't really bother me.

But if I had to get a gun, just to have for sentimental value or somethin', it'd be a Thompson machine gun.

Sol Valentine
My uncle has a Desert Eagle at my house and left it for me to use when I'm older. God, I orgasmed when my uncle shot it.

Strangelove
I do not, nor do I ever plan to own a firearm.

guy222
confused

big gay kirk
Only air rifles and pistols.. Weihrauch, bsa, smk... permits are just too ahrd to gt in this country... although i have access to several shotguns... i did have a browning hi-power and a makarov at one point... but then the govt decided that due to gun crime it would be a good idea to take guns away from law abiding permit holders and make ownership of hand guns illegal... and that was my live firing career gone...

JacopeX
I don't need a gun.

However, I do own brass knuckles but I hardly use them. Thinking about giving it away to some bum on the street. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
Originally posted by JacopeX
I don't need a gun.

However, I do own brass knuckles but I hardly use them. Thinking about giving it away to some bum on the street. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought you were a gangsta, Jacope? You arent strapped?

Outbound
DO WANT VERAawesome
http://firefly.wz.cz/slovnik/vera.jpg

Passione
I don't like guns. They scare me! And I wont have one in the house.

leonheartmm
dude WHAT is wrong with you??? what exactly do you need 50 caliber handguns for{not mentioning the fact that repeated use of deseart eagle 50. can result in the shattering of wrist bones} , lets see what else, shotguns, rifles, M-4 i mean jesus, keeping assault rifles in your house?!?!?!?!?!

im sorry im not a beleiver in the second ammendment. the only places people shud be allowed to bear arms is in monitored gun ranges. ur better of with air or hand tazers for self defence. if you really HAVE to buy a gun, then jus stick with a mark 23, 45. and stop wasting money on the wrest of the crap.{dont unserstand why u wud}

as far as guns that are COOL, id prolly say p-90 and hk g-11 and barret m82-a4 with bmg ammo, but those rent for civilians uses so u cant get em legally in america{over here though, hehe big grin} . and putting aside my dislike of weapons in houses, WHY did u buy an m-4 when u can buy an m-16???? thas just silly.
if u wanna buy sumthing to really have fun wid just get an old dragunav SVD, theyr affordable, the rimmed 7.62 carry a real punch and they have ann affective range of upto 1800 metres big grin

anyhow, weapons can be cool, but keeping em in the house is just asking for sum1 to get killed. just look at how many americans get killed by firearms in home every year!

Nod
Please don't tell me you have a kid. erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Outbound
DO WANT VERAawesome
http://firefly.wz.cz/slovnik/vera.jpg droolio

SoylentBlue
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dude WHAT is wrong with you??? what exactly do you need 50 caliber handguns for{not mentioning the fact that repeated use of deseart eagle 50. can result in the shattering of wrist bones} , lets see what else, shotguns, rifles, M-4 i mean jesus, keeping assault rifles in your house?!?!?!?!?!

im sorry im not a beleiver in the second ammendment. the only places people shud be allowed to bear arms is in monitored gun ranges. ur better of with air or hand tazers for self defence. if you really HAVE to buy a gun, then jus stick with a mark 23, 45. and stop wasting money on the wrest of the crap.{dont unserstand why u wud}

as far as guns that are COOL, id prolly say p-90 and hk g-11 and barret m82-a4 with bmg ammo, but those rent for civilians uses so u cant get em legally in america{over here though, hehe big grin} . and putting aside my dislike of weapons in houses, WHY did u buy an m-4 when u can buy an m-16???? thas just silly.
if u wanna buy sumthing to really have fun wid just get an old dragunav SVD, theyr affordable, the rimmed 7.62 carry a real punch and they have ann affective range of upto 1800 metres big grin

anyhow, weapons can be cool, but keeping em in the house is just asking for sum1 to get killed. just look at how many americans get killed by firearms in home every year!


Shouldn't you, like, have to be some magnificent kind of dumbf*ck to shoot yourself with a gun you (hopefully) know how to strip, clean, keep unloaded and keep on a safe setting...?

If anything, keep a revolver loaded for security reasons and keep it away from kids or wandering idiots. You can't mistake that for not being loaded and primed...

Jeeze, I wouldn't mind having a gun where I live. Nice collection, Impediment.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SoylentBlue
Shouldn't you, like, have to be some magnificent kind of dumbf*ck to shoot yourself with a gun you (hopefully) know how to strip, clean, keep unloaded and keep on a safe setting...?

If anything, keep a revolver loaded for security reasons and keep it away from kids or wandering idiots. You can't mistake that for not being loaded and primed...

Jeeze, I wouldn't mind having a gun where I live. Nice collection, Impediment. agreed. learn some simple maintainence and safety precautions.

leonheartmm
ahan, n most of the people whom "accidents" befall also know such precautions. doesnt matter, people make mistakes all the time. also, being angry is a deadly combination with a gun in the house.

the public shud never be allowed to own weapons, if every is really so worried about self defence then get tasers.

WŚlshy
i shot myself with a gun once, i sorta died but come back alive so that i could get a mcdonalds

Nod

WŚlshy
Originally posted by Nod
Um dude where are you from in Wales? bridgend...why?

Nod
Just wondering.

Never been there.

WŚlshy
ok...

have you ever been to cardiff?

Nod
Yes to see a concert.

I live by Wales and go there sometimes.

Not a bad place I guess. Whats that little place next to Cardiff called again?

WŚlshy
umm im not sure but bridgend is close to cardiff

Nod
OK. I think it was called New City or something New.

T.M
Originally posted by Impediment
Since some people here know that I'm ex-military, I have an affinity for weapons and I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I own 8 weapons total, both rifles and pistols. What kind of weapons do any of you own?

Mine are:

RIFLES:

Remington 30 ought 6
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/remington_715.jpg


Remington pistol grip pump-action shotgun
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/pashot.jpg


Colt M4 Carbine
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/m4.jpg


AK-47 (Chinese made)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/AK47.jpg



PISTOLS



Glock .40 Cal
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/SW40VE.jpg


COP .38 Special Derringer
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/COP_Derringer-01.jpg


Berretta 9 mm
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/pistool_Beretta_9mm_para.jpg


Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/ist2_1031331_smith_and_wesson.jpg




My digital camera is broken, otherwise I'd show you my actual arsenal. When it's fixed, I'll do just that.

Share your images and stories of you firearms!

I am never going to try to steal from you

SoylentBlue
I might! That .357 is freakin' sweet, Imp. Soylent doth want o___o



Pffft. Tazers have less range than a golf club (currently my anti-burglar armament) and more prone to shocking yourself than you'd ever be shooting yourself.

Now, a firearm can just terrify a burglar without firing a shot. If the assailant, on the other hand, has a gun... aren't you glad you're fighting fire-with-fire?

Taze vs. Gun = Ka-FAIL.

Bicnarok

Furion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the public shud never be allowed to own weapons, if every is really so worried about self defence then get tasers.
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. Taser's are inhumane, and are more of a form of torture. If you want light defense, take pepper spray or a walking stick.

leonheartmm
pepper sprays are good, and even though most tazers CAN be used for torture, the fact is that overwhlemingly, they are never lethal, as opposed to bullets which overwhelmingly ARE lethal. newer tazers have significant range{definately anything at robbing or indoors ranges anywhere where people can CLAIM to have a slef defence issue}. if you domt liek the idea and just wanna se a gun for intimidation than buy the non lethal rubber bullet type. there is absolutely NO justification for owning normal firearms in the house.

n no, i wudnt wanna fight fire with fire, id wanna fight fire with ANYTHING WITH STOPPING POWER, i do not aim to kill, but only to stop the other person from harming me or my family or a loved one or any1 around me. nuthing more to it.

SoylentBlue
That Remington of Imp's could probably load rubber slugs.

Seeing as Imp has military training, I wouldn't put it past him to have the capabilities to shoot to disable, in self-defense.

Furion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
pepper sprays are good, and even though most tazers CAN be used for torture, the fact is that overwhlemingly, they are never lethal, as opposed to bullets which overwhelmingly ARE lethal. newer tazers have significant range{definately anything at robbing or indoors ranges anywhere where people can CLAIM to have a slef defence issue}. if you domt liek the idea and just wanna se a gun for intimidation than buy the non lethal rubber bullet type. there is absolutely NO justification for owning normal firearms in the house.

n no, i wudnt wanna fight fire with fire, id wanna fight fire with ANYTHING WITH STOPPING POWER, i do not aim to kill, but only to stop the other person from harming me or my family or a loved one or any1 around me. nuthing more to it.
TASERS ARE NON LETHAL! Have you watched the news? Tasers have killed over 300 people so far!
What if da government started rounding people up and telling them all these new "safety laws" What if Terrorists invaded America? What if there was a civil war? You don't know what could happen and should keep atleast ONE gun around for safety. MOST people that died to to firearms in their home were stupid people who left their guns on the table or left the safety off and it was in their pants pocket.

leonheartmm
most deaths from tazering are from over tazering by intentional individuals i.e. sum prejudiced cops n stuff, on people with heart conditions or old age etc. now compare that 300 number with the number of GUN related deaths that occur every year domestically. youll see the difference.

and civil war and terrorists invading america are bizaare and unreal scenarios which shud not be considered unless you are a paranoid, they are just rationalisations.
another problem is that if EVERY1 starts keeping ONE gun for SAFETY{as is the case in many areas} then due to accidental or social reasons alone, a significantly large number of people will start dying as a result of these guns which was never present before. so in a very real way, you are actually flaming gun violence as opposed to purchasing a weapon to DEFEND from gun violence. if no1 has guns then theres no gun violence!!!!!

also, i wud like to warn you that it is in a very small percentage of cases that having guns in the house actually does lend to using it effectively against an agressor like a robber etc. this is because you dont have ready acces to them and often times u can miss even if the bleak oppurtunity presents itself and there isnt much to suggest that u wont get shot in the process or that sum loved one hasnt already been shot, plus such situations are very panicky so self harm can occur. evidently, in neighbourhoods where people posess the most number of weapons domestically, ud think that they wud be more PROTECTED from such peole, and yet, these are usually the places where most people end up dead domestically.

about the military training part, its a myth to think that even most veterans can stay very calm and aim and shoot an agressor non lethally, training and combat are two very different things, that is why so many soldiers screw up on the battlefield, and engagin is always a place where people panic{since a lot of troops only engage at close range a handful of times even in years of service these days} , plus engaging isnt generally at point blank ranges in war as opposed to houses. so i wudnt wanna test that theory.

basically, the second ammendment's SPIRIT was appropriate for the time of lawlessness and the apparent principals of america{where the people cud raise arms against the government or rulers if they became liek the imperialistic british and tried to force property and rights fromt he people, in which case they cud bare arms. the concept, as i see it, was to give POWER TO THE PEOPLE, but it is COMPLETELY unjustified in today's day and age. right now, it shud be taken out of the constitution of america.

WŚlshy
do you always have to write so much?

SoylentBlue
Take away the guns and you get knife violence. Take away the knives and you get rock violence. Etcetera until we're beating each other senseless with mouldy old noodles.

At least with guns people step back and think 'do I really want to rob this place and risk getting a facefull of buckshot...?'

Furion
ONE! If people want to have guns, they'll have guns. The Black Market for example.
You never know, Someday 30 years from now America could be divided. You just have to be prepared. I'm not saying it's gonna happen 2 years from now but you have to be safe.
If people get up at night and a robber breaks in, a taser wouldn't help at all in aiming. In fact if you miss, you're screwed. Again if people keep them locked up in a gun locker and ONLY take them out in an emergency and keep them unloaded and the safety on. Most deaths are because of Irresponsible adults.
Taking out the 2nd Amendment is wrong. What if America is in extreme conflict with an invading country many years from now. Only the military would have guns and they would be busy fighting battles elsewear. People should always have the right to bear arms if they are responsible enough.

leonheartmm
knife violence is harder to pull of and not responsible for as many deaths. knife wounds are also a lot more likely to be less lethal. knives do not work at long ranges and hence can not be used to threaten and invade homes or kill sum1 easily and are esier to defend against. rock violence is even more noticeable and even harder to pull off. it is a fact that putting a gun into a person's reach is that much more likely in the long run to end up in sum1 getting killed.

as for furion's post, i wud say it is presumptuous. guns would stick out overwhelmingly more if no1 has them and hence the person cud be arrested on sight, no questions asked for the posession of a weapon. and really, black markets are called the underground for a reason, they only provide a small fraction of the firearms that legal ways provide.
and again, you are using bizaare example to rationalise. there is no reason to suspect that such will happen in your lifetime or the near future{and ive already explained how individual guns wud be USELESS in those situations for the greater part} and you arent being safe at all. the chances of what u say, happening, are very very slim, yet the chances of sum1 getting shot as a result of mistake or just the presence of a gun un the house are SIGNIFICANT, so even by that logic, you are making urself more prone to harm. and tasers can be very good at aiming, and again, as i said, it matters little if u have a gun in the hourse. furthermore, why not just use rubber bullet handguns or shot guns or pepper pellet ones?? why do u have to use lethal weapons. newer taser have greater stopping power than a 9mm .

also, if u take all those safety precautions then itll be that much harder to use it in an EMERGENCY on which ur argument stands. furthermore, the frequence of gun accident is a testament to how many times people can forget things in the long run. u also have not adressed the point about people getting angry after sum incident and using guns.

the second ammendment is completely wrong right now for all the reasons i stated before. it is helping in doing nothing but makign a helluva lot more people end up in body bags. guns shud at best be confined to the gun ranges. no1 shud be allowed to keep lethal weapons domestically.
and dont forget what i said, numbers of incidences of breakins etc are completely UNHINDERED by the presence or absence of guns{not that im saying that institutions and body guards an dbanks and stuff cant have gun security, just civilians} just like crime is unhindered by the presence or absence of capital punishment, so the argument doesnt hold.

WŚlshy

Impediment
Originally posted by leonheartmm
just look at how many americans get killed by firearms in home every year!

Because of irresponsible morons, which I happen not to be.


Originally posted by Nod
Please don't tell me you have a kid. erm

I do. My weapons are very, very much out of her reach/grasp/ability to even look at.


Originally posted by SoylentBlue
That Remington of Imp's could probably load rubber slugs.

Seeing as Imp has military training, I wouldn't put it past him to have the capabilities to shoot to disable, in self-defense.

It can, and I have, and I do. wink

SoylentBlue
Knives are silent. Knives are plentiful. Knives are painful. Knives require no ammunition, no knowledge of assembly and firing and no license. Knives are still used. It's the people's will to do it, not the weapon's.

If people are so damn thick that they can't even maintain and keep away from the wrong end of their own weapons, they don't deserve to own guns. Precautions can easily be taken to prevent children from reaching weapons. I didn't even know my dad owned a pistol until I was 10 and it'd been gotten rid of...

Impediment
Knife tactical training at Ft. Benning, Georgia was excriciating because it was cery cold, and our instructors were from the 3rd Ranger Battallion who showed us no mercy with both knife and hand-to-hand combat.

SoylentBlue
What branch of the military were you trained for, btw?

Furion
I just said better be safe then sorry. It's not meant to go out and join the war, it's to protect you from anybody who tries to take your home. If they know you have a gun, they might just stay way since they don't want to lose men. Again lock it up in a chest or locker, keep it locked and always put the key where only you could find it and always keep them unloaded and on the safety. And you can keep the bullets in a safe place for emergencies and use non lethal ammo like you said.
If you hear someone break into your home, simply lock the door, call the police, and get your gun. You should keep it in your room in a closet so children don't find it. But even if they did, they wouldn't be able to open it because it would be LOCKED.
The 2nd amendment is completely right right now. The goverment is paranoid and are putting all these things out like ID chips in your arm and wanting to know all about your guns WHICH IS COMPLETELY USELESS IN ANY SITUATION! Like I said, those people in body bags from guns are because people are ignorant and just leave their gunslying about. If somebody's going to own a gun they should be responsible.

Impediment
U.S. Army Airborne Infantry.

I went to Ranger school, but I failed out because I broke my knee during training, after we completed hand-to-hand & knife tactical training.

Nod
Originally posted by Impediment
I do. My weapons are very, very much out of her reach/grasp/ability to even look at.

But for how long.mmm

Impediment
Originally posted by Nod
But for how long.mmm

As long as I say so. This subject is over.

leonheartmm
the only even close to valid argument ive heard is that people are thick and those kind of people shudnt own guns. not to even go into not accepting that these things happen even in the most responsible fo places ALL THE TIME, id say that thats exactly true, people ARE thick headed and idiotic, but the law doesnt discriminate and neither does the ammendment, and dum people WILL always get these weapons and they WILL always be dum with them, leading to a whole host of problems. so unless you can accept anytime soon that every1 is gonna suddenly become super smart about it{and even then this stuff happens} there really is no argument.

all the other arguments i have answered to already. the second ammendment is possibly the single most idiotic thing which exists in the american constitution of today and in american laws. guns are cool and fun , but they shud be confined to the shooting ranges permanently.

SoylentBlue
Hoo boy.

Dude. There shouldn't BE an argument in the first place. I don't want to derail this thread by seriously addressing your arguments, but if I DID we'd be far from any final statement.

So, rather, I'll just disengage from this argument and go back to the original purpose of this thread:

Those are some fine damn guns, Imp.

Furion
I agree with you that Idiotic people should not own guns. They should check your I.Q. and your age should be moved to 25 to 30, unless you're in the army. Check to see if you take medication or stuff like that.
Lol you're so wrong. 2nd amendment is FAR from most idiotic law.

leonheartmm
maybe i am, but it definately makes the final cut for possible contendors for the most idiotic law.

SoylentBlue
Oh god no.

Mairuzu
why couldnt we just stick to swords and knives like the good 'ol days sad

SoylentBlue
Oh hell yes.

chillmeistergen
I do find it strange that people take protecting themselves to the extreme, and it ends up becoming more of a collection of macho obsession.

Fair enough, some of the people on this forum were in the military, and for some reason or other felt an affinity with guns. I just don't see the need to have any in your home, let alone enough to fill a room.

Mairuzu
damn, now i want a sword

Furion
If you have enough guns to fill an entire room. It's more then an obsession.

AOR
Originally posted by Impediment
Since some people here know that I'm ex-military, I have an affinity for weapons and I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I own 8 weapons total, both rifles and pistols. What kind of weapons do any of you own?

Mine are:

My digital camera is broken, otherwise I'd show you my actual arsenal. When it's fixed, I'll do just that.

Share your images and stories of you firearms!

You should have put a "pacifist" option in the poll.

SoylentBlue
Originally posted by Mairuzu
damn, now i want a sword

*cradles bokken*

JacopeX
Originally posted by Impediment
I thought you were a gangsta, Jacope? You arent strapped? I'm not......Yet. shifty

Impediment
I want a snub nose .38 special, too.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/38specialJPG.jpg

Reverend Axel
.44 Mag would be sweet.

"Make my day, jew"

SoylentBlue
...Jew? 0o;

leonheartmm
i had a sword once, practiced with it for 3 years {katana} then due to it not having been forged properly{was cheap} it broke at the grip due to excessive stress. havent gotten a replacement since.

and why why WHY do u want more handguns?!

Impediment
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and why why WHY do u want more handguns?!

Probably because I'm a collector?

SoylentBlue
That snubnose .38 looks really nice... got a '30s detective feel to it. =D

ßP0oONY
I'm from a country that isn't stupid enough to let morons run around with firearms. I've fired plenty of 12 bore's in my time though, fun stuff.

SoylentBlue
*cough* same. Plenty of the wrong sort handling guns where I'm from, on the other hand...

Because I can
Originally posted by Impediment
Since some people here know that I'm ex-military, I have an affinity for weapons and I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I own 8 weapons total, both rifles and pistols. What kind of weapons do any of you own?

Mine are:

RIFLES:

Remington 30 ought 6
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/remington_715.jpg


Remington pistol grip pump-action shotgun
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/pashot.jpg


Colt M4 Carbine
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/m4.jpg


AK-47 (Chinese made)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/AK47.jpg



PISTOLS



Glock .40 Cal
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/SW40VE.jpg


COP .38 Special Derringer
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/COP_Derringer-01.jpg


Berretta 9 mm
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/pistool_Beretta_9mm_para.jpg


Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/ist2_1031331_smith_and_wesson.jpg




My digital camera is broken, otherwise I'd show you my actual arsenal. When it's fixed, I'll do just that.

Share your images and stories of you firearms!
me?
A vagina.
but i wont post a pic wink
(ewwwwww stick out tongue)

BackFire
Just my dick, it's more deadly than any of those you've shown so far.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by BackFire
Just my dick, it's more deadly than any of those you've shown so far.

Ever got a head shot?

BackFire
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Ever got a head shot?

Yes, a few times with my ex gf.

Mostly I aimed for the chest, though.

WŚlshy
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.