JLA vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
JLA
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
GL Kyle
Zattanna
Firestorm (elemental)
Orion
Auqaman

Bouboumaster
JLA doesn't have with it takes to bring the Mad Titan down.

Thanos 8/10. 2 on 10 are the PIS factor and luck factor.

Aquaman!? xD

Larceny
JLA easily.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Larceny
JLA easily.
QFT

TheGame17
not sure, but i think thanos will have his hands full...

does the JLA have any preparation?

celestialdemon
This would be too much for Thanos. JLA for the win.

Batman-Prime
JLA without doubt

Batman would solo this one :P

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Larceny
JLA easily.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Batman would solo this one :P laughing

Bouboumaster
What?! How JLA would stop Thanos?

nimbus006
There is also ALOT of speed, strength, energy, and durability on this JLA squad. Thanos cannot take on this many powehouses and win. I would say Firestorm, Orion, Superman, and GL alone could handle Thanos.

spidey-dude
thanos can take on id say maybe 2 or 3 guys at a time but the whole team together i say he gets whipped.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What?! How JLA would stop Thanos?

Because they have a ridiculous combination of speed, strength, durability, energy projection, matter manipulation, solid construct creation, mystical ability, and telepathy. They could engage him using an array of different attacks. Its just too much for Thanos to handle.

King Kandy
If you removed Kyle and Firestorm Thanos would win.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by King Kandy

Not

King Kandy
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Not
Yes he would. If you removed those two he could win 9/10. But with those two they are just to much for him.

Erik-Lensherr
Says .. you ?

King Kandy
Yeah. Care to try and tell me WHY i'm wrong? Beause you need to have a reason.

Erik-Lensherr
Yeah. Care to try and tell me WHY i'm wrong? Beause you need to have a reason.

Care to prove that Thanos would win and I'm wrong ?

That was easy. smile

Avlon
Thanos gets stomped.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Avlon
Thanos gets stomped.
Yes and of course everyone knows how fair and balanced you are.

Avlon

And everyone knows how intelligent you are. smile

Bouboumaster
I check that list, and knowing the fact that Thanos handle Surfer in four pannels, I would say that only Firestorm is a threat. And maybe Zatanna.

The others are non-factor. Superman, Kyle Rayner and Wondie would be crush, so MM. MM telepathy doesn't match Thanos's mental barrier.

Flash is tough, but Thanos levitate. Or, if Thanos is bloodlust, he just destroy the planets, then proceed to exterminate one after the other.

Remember that Thanos got Shields that protect him against Champion with THE PG, everyone?!

Bentley
Against Champion and against Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
I check that list, and knowing the fact that Thanos handle Surfer in four pannels, I would say that only Firestorm is a threat. And maybe Zatanna.

The others are non-factor. Superman, Kyle Rayner and Wondie would be crush, so MM. MM telepathy doesn't match Thanos's mental barrier.

Flash is tough, but Thanos levitate. Or, if Thanos is bloodlust, he just destroy the planets, then proceed to exterminate one after the other.

Remember that Thanos got Shields that protect him against Champion with THE PG, everyone?!

The JLA works very well as a team. Which is the main reason they win.

That and the fact that Zatanna can end the fight with one word . . .

iceman24567

Remember that Thanos got Shields that protect him against Champion with THE PG, everyone?! Superman , Kyle and Wonder Woman would beat the crap out of Thanos themselves speed blitz.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The JLA works very well as a team. Which is the main reason they win.

That and the fact that Zatanna can end the fight with one word . . .
Oh yeah? Can you prove it?

Symmetric Chaos

"pots"

Bouboumaster
Yeah, right. They would encounter Thanos's auto-shield.

You know who Morg is?
One-shotted.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/Morgi.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/Morgii.jpg

Shang Chi

STFU dipstick.

Gecko4lif
Actually zatanna doesnt even need to speak

She just does it out of habit

iceman24567
Yeah, right. They would encounter Thanos's auto-shield.

You know who Morg is?
One-shotted.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/Morgi.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/Morgii.jpg Omg he knocked out Morg.... Jla destroys Thanos.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"pots"
Well then why didn't alternate Zatanna do that to SMP?

iceman24567
Well then why didn't alternate Zatanna do that to SMP? I think she was busy depowering an omnipotent being embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos

She did it to Despero who is much more like Thanos than SBP is smile

Gecko4lif
He is a insane homicidal pre-crisis kryptoain boosted by entity level power

why do you think?

nvrbeenwthagirl
THis is the dummest thread ever. Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman were able to knock the shit out of a QUANTUM. Who would beat the shit out of thanos. SUperman and Wondy did the same kind of attack against The general. The JLA worked in unison to take out amazo. Thanos can't shrink like Amazo, so if he gets tied up in a lasso knot, he's not getting out. He'd be a sitting duck for the JLA to pummel him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THis is the dummest thread ever. Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman were able to knock the shit out of a QUANTUM. Who would beat the shit out of thanos. SUperman and Wondy did the same kind of attack against The general. The JLA worked in unison to take out amazo. Thanos can't shrink like Amazo, so if he gets tied up in a lasso knot, he's not getting out. He'd be a sitting duck for the JLA to pummel him. Not to mention Kyle pwnt Amazo on his own in like 3 panels.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not to mention Kyle pwnt Amazo on his own in like 3 panels.
that was the general

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
that was the general

No. KYle beat a version of amazo that had the powers of every hero on the planet. Kyle made his own super team and pwned amazo.

Mr. Slippyfist
that was the general Hal beat General in one page. smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Hal beat General in one page. smile
the writer should be burned alive for that crap mad

Bouboumaster
Omg he knocked out Morg.... Jla destroys Thanos.

In your wildest dreams.

First off all, how would they put him down?

This is what Odin do to SS (before his latest upgrade):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512581
Classic SS would be in the top 2 of the team "JLA"

This is the last page between the FRIGGIN ODIN (high-skyfather lvl, please!) and Thanos (before his lastest upgrade)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512666

Soooo PLEASE! How could a bunch of high-herald lvler AT BEST would manage to put down Thanos if Odin himself havn't been able?

Mr. Slippyfist
the writer should be burned alive for that crap mad I thought he should have been showered in presents, and money. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
In your wildest dreams.

This is the last page between the FRIGGIN ODIN (high-skyfather lvl, please!) and Thanos (before his lastest upgrade)

Soooo PLEASE! How could a bunch of high-herald lvler AT BEST would manage to put down Thanos if Odin himself havn't been able?

Are you OK? Superman has beaten a multiversal being. WOndy has beaten Actual Gods. The GL's have beaten freakin amazo. Flash takes thanos movement away while Wondy simultaneously ties thanos in a lasso Knot, while GL opens up mini black holes in thanos's dome, while superman vibrates his fist into thanos eye sockets, while zatanna takes away thanos mystich connection, while MM Keeps thanos distracted with a battle on the astral plane.

iceman24567
In your wildest dreams.

Soooo PLEASE! How could a bunch of high-herald lvler AT BEST would manage to put down Thanos if Odin himself havn't been able? The same way they always do?

Rhinoceros

They do? How many times Champion actually punched at his forcefields?

Oh yeah, Hulk smash!

batdude123

Nah.

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah.

your right. add them ad he still takes majority smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
your right. add them ad he still takes majority smile

Um... lulz? no expression

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
Um... lulz? no expression

313smart

Bouboumaster
Omg he knocked out Morg.... Jla destroys Thanos.

You wishes. But this knock-out is what will happen to the bunch of herald lvler when Thanos put his hand on them.

iceman24567
You wishes. But this knock-out is what will happen to the bunch of herald lvler when Thanos put his hand on them. No you wish that Thanos is strong enough to take on the Jla which he just isn't sad

Bouboumaster
No you wish that Thanos is strong enough to take on the Jla which he just isn't sad

He compete with Odin (High-Skyfather!) while he massacre litteraly some herald lvlers for breakfest.

The only difference, this time, is that the JLA doesn't have the versality of the Galactus's Heralds minus Green Lantern.

iceman24567
He compete with Odin (High-Skyfather!) while he massacre litteraly some herald lvlers for breakfest.

The only difference, this time, is that the JLA doesn't have the versality of the Galactus's Heralds minus Green Lantern. So now versatility is the only way to beat people? I give them the win because they have versatility and raw power mixed with speed.

Bouboumaster
They surely have the speed. But not the power, that's for sure.

Inhuman
So now versatility is the only way to beat people? I give them the win because they have versatility and raw power mixed with speed.

Not stating a winner here, but how is raw power gonna be a huge factor when it took a good deal of power from galactus to break thanos's shields.
Dont give me the "TeHy SpeeDbliTzez b4 Tanos foRmz a thoughtZ".

iceman24567
They surely have the speed. But not the power, that's for sure. Why not? The Martian Manhunter is pretty versatile by the way with the combined speed strength of Wonder Woman, Superman, The flash and Kyle they could speed blitz Thanos until he cries.

iceman24567
Not stating a winner here, but how is raw power gonna be a huge factor when it took a good deal of power from galactus to break thanos's shields?
Dont give me the "TeH SpeeDbliTzez b4 Tanos foRmz a thoughtZ". So his shield is breakable we know that much so why can't the Jla break it down? Zantanna can depower his shields long enough for a couple seconds and bam Thanos gets blitz.

Gecko4lif

The only difference, this time, is that the JLA doesn't have the versality of the Galactus's Heralds minus Green Lantern.
He didnt compete with odin are you ****ing high?

He got his ass stomped by odin

All he did was weather the storm

King Kandy
So his shield is breakable we know that much so why can't the Jla break it down? Zantanna can depower his shields long enough for a couple seconds and bam Thanos gets blitz.
A couple seconds isn't enough with his durability.

Rhinoceros
Not stating a winner here, but how is raw power gonna be a huge factor when it took a good deal of power from galactus to break thanos's shields.

Weren't those his Ship's shields? As he has to make an audible command in order to erect them? Galactus only had to exert himself, I don't know where you're pulling the "good deal" from. Besides, we don't know how weak the Galactus was in that story.

cmack
jla wins

Inhuman
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Weren't those his Ship's shields? As he has to make an audible command in order to erect them?

Have to look over the scans again.(maybe in a while).

He said something along the lines of. "Ive never had to exert myself this much just to break someones shields"

Plus this was before thanos's latest amp shifty

Gecko4lif
A couple seconds isn't enough with his durability.
To the flash a couple of seconds is several lifetimes

King Kandy
To the flash a couple of seconds is several lifetimes
Yeah and it still isn't enough.

King Kandy
Plus this was before thanos's latest amp shifty
Actually it was after the amp.

Avlon
This is still going on? Thanos gets stomped by the JLA.

Grinning Goku
JLA. Too many members.

golem370
Thanos fought Odin well enough for Odin to say he hadn't been in a battle like it in eons or millenia. Thanos took on Tyrant who defeat Silver Surfer Gladiator Beta Ray Bill & Jack of Hearts like nothing.

Juntai
JLA.

Tony Stark
The TITAN FTW...

cool

Thorion
JLA beats him like a red headed stepchild.

starlock
JLA for the win

Bouboumaster
Thanos rape JLA worst that Mr. Hyde did to Invisible Man.

Erik-Lensherr
Thanos rape JLA worst that Mr. Hyde did to Invisible Man.

That was unnecessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.