Marvel's greek pantheon vs GLs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
All the GLs vs Marvel's greek gods. Who takes it?

Utrigita
The question from my point of view is can the GL's take on a Being that should be equal to Odin...

Val
Originally posted by Utrigita
The question from my point of view is can the GL's take on a Being that should be equal to Odin...
Hal could take Zeus solo.

Thorion
Exactly. Zeus is nowhere near Odin in terms of power. Odin respects him and treats him as his equal, but that's about it. Thor stalemated Zeus for months. The greek pantheon gets beat down horribly.

Bentley
Originally posted by Val
Hal could take Zeus solo.

You think Hal could solo Odin?

Originally posted by Thorion
Exactly. Zeus is nowhere near Odin in terms of power. Odin respects him and treats him as his equal, but that's about it. Thor stalemated Zeus for months. The greek pantheon gets beat down horribly.

Zeus did let Thor do that.

Val
There's not many people Hal or Kyle couldn't solo.

Tazer
Yo.

I seem to remember that the Avengers back in the 80s invaded Mt. Olympus, and the 2nd Cap Marvel didnt do a half bad job aginst Zeus himself; hell, she even *hurt* him.

the rest of the pantheon R a non-factor here, and if we're talking all 7200 GLs.......this fight ends quickly.

Tazer

Thorion
Sure he did.

The biggest power ratio establisher for Zeus was the the months long stalemate on Olympus between Thor and Zeus, during which Zeus declared that Thor was more powerful than all the other Olympians put together. So Zeus is either equal to or a little more powerful then Thor. Odin is thousands of times more powerful then Thor. Odin is so far beyond Zeus you can't even compare the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.