Galactus vs Tyrant, Thanos, and PC Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
My apologies if this has been done before, but I checked and didn't see anything.

Thoughts?

Thorion
Galactus gets owned. Tyrant can at least hang with Galactus. Add PC Darkseid and it's a beatdown. Thanos won't be doing much though.

celestialdemon
There's no such thing as PC Darkseid.

If this is depowered Tyrant, Galactus beats them all. If it's FP Tyrant, then the team wins.

Terryc250
One blast, DS is gone, a couple more blasts, Thanos is gone, Then Big G beats down Tyrant

quanchi112
Team wins,depowered Tyrant on his own had Galactus on the ropes. These three have what it takes to beat him.

guy222
Tyrant had Big G beat

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Tyrant had Big G beat I know Tyrant is very powerful and half the board wants to ignore that or simply doesnt like the character it seems.

moonknight11
Team FTW.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know Tyrant is very powerful and half the board wants to ignore that or simply doesnt like the character it seems.

Nope. They just put the Galactus-Tyrant fight into proper perspective and don't exaggerate it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Nope. They just put the Galactus-Tyrant fight into proper perspective and don't exaggerate it. Tyrant was beating him and both sides knew they were going to duke it out. Galactus knew he was coming. Tyrant still was whooping his ass.

Mr. Slippyfist
I know Tyrant is very powerful and half the board wants to ignore that or simply doesnt like the character it seems. No... that's not it at all... using context, Tyrant only beat him because of Galactus's machine.

Take the machines out of the equation, and Galactus was smacking him around easily it seemed...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No... that's not it at all... using context, Tyrant only beat him because of Galactus's machine.

Take the machines out of the equation, and Galactus was smacking him around easily it seemed... Tyrant absorbed his blast and it actually powered him up before the machine thing.

celestialdemon
Tyrant absorbed his blast and it actually powered him up before the machine thing.

He absorbed the blast after being hurt so bad it made him doubt whether or not he should be fighting Galactus.

Mr. Slippyfist
Tyrant absorbed his blast and it actually powered him up before the machine thing. Which is irrelevant, as it was the machine that brought Galactus down.

Also, it doesn't change the fact that Galactus was smacking him around. erm

quanchi112
He absorbed the blast after being hurt so bad it made him doubt whether or not he should be fighting Galactus. Yes its called clever writing. The made you think the blast severely injured him when it fact it actually powered him up. Again Tyrant slashed his face and was wining before Galactus' herald doubted that Galactus would win and intervened with the un.

celestialdemon
Yes its called clever writing. The made you think the blast severely injured him when it fact it actually powered him up. Again Tyrant slashed his face and was wining before Galactus' herald doubted that Galactus would win and intervened with the un.

Ah, so it was the clever writing that hurt Tyrant and not single blast Galactus shot. Got it!

quanchi112
Ah, so it was the clever writing that hurt Tyrant and not single blast Galactus shot. Got it! It powered him up. Fact of the matter remains that Tyrant was winning. smile

celestialdemon
It powered him up. Fact of the matter remains that Tyrant was winning. smile

Fact of the matter is Magik beat Archenemy. I guess it means she's more powerful than him, too.

quanchi112
Which is irrelevant, as it was the machine that brought Galactus down.

Also, it doesn't change the fact that Galactus was smacking him around. erm Galactus used the machine on Tyrant first. So it would seem he doubted his own abilities and tried another way to defeat him which also failed.

quanchi112
Fact of the matter is Magik beat Archenemy. I guess it means she's more powerful than him, too. We will just keep arguing this over and over again. You have your own interpretation of the comic while I have mine.

Bentley
Galan wins easy.

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus used the machine on Tyrant first. So it would seem he doubted his own abilities and tried another way to defeat him which also failed. Galactus just didn't want to prolong the fight when he felt there was a two second method instead... that also gave him power, as well as the fight.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Thorion
Galactus gets owned. Tyrant can at least hang with Galactus. Add PC Darkseid and it's a beatdown. Thanos won't be doing much though.

DS blast did jack to galctus (even if it was on that BS crossover), Thanos enery shot blasted galactus quite a bit back. DS is a non factor, Thanos would likely only pester big g while tyrant battles him.

anyhow galactus wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Inhuman
DS blast did jack to galctus (even if it was on that BS crossover), Thanos enery shot blasted galactus quite a bit back. DS is a non factor, Thanos would likely only pester big g while tyrant battles him.

anyhow galactus wins.

DS blast erased Galactus from existance confused though Big G manged to come back quite fast. Maybe he is important to the source or it's because he is from anothe unvierse? Anyway, I go with the team.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DS blast erased Galactus from existance confused though Big G manged to come back quite fast. Maybe he is important to the source or it's because he is from anothe unvierse? Anyway, I go with the team. When was this said... or even implied? When was this shown?
When did this happen?

Batman-Prime
When was this said... or even implied? When was this shown?
When did this happen?

Darkside vs Galactus The Hunger (DC Comics/Marvel Comics Crosover)

Page 41, DS: "So shall the omega effect erase you from this plane of existance... and hurl you into an oblivion in which your hunger shall never find surcease!"

on page 42 you see a "pale" Galactus in front of DS, if you look at the way he is drawn it's like he would reappear.

Mr. Slippyfist
Darkside vs Galactus The Hunger (DC Comics/Marvel Comics Crosover)

Page 41, DS: "So shall the omega effect erase you from this plane of existance... and hurl you into an oblivion in which your hunger shall never find surcease!"

on page 42 you see a "pale" Galactus in front of DS, if you look at the way he is drawn it's like he would reappear. Again... when was this shown or stated?

So far, that's complete speculation... unless you have some writer statements. smile

Batman-Prime
Again... when was this shown or stated?

So far, that's complete speculation... unless you have some writer statements. smile

So it doesn't count if you have somthing on-panel, you need now writer statements? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again... when was this shown or stated?

It would also be speculation that the effect wasn't erasing big g. As far as one can tell, YOu can't see big g in the pic. Only his form. There had to be something to it, for Big G to even acknowlege DS power.

quanchi112
Galactus just didn't want to prolong the fight when he felt there was a two second method instead... that also gave him power, as well as the fight. Says you,well Galactus fukced up and Tyrant capitalized thats all we have to go on.

By the way Im jealous of your signature. Its ****ing awesome.

quanchi112
DS blast erased Galactus from existance confused though Big G manged to come back quite fast. Maybe he is important to the source or it's because he is from anothe unvierse? Anyway, I go with the team. No he didnt,thats ridiculous. Ds and his whole lanet was garbage to a starving Galactus.

Batman-Prime
No he didnt,thats ridiculous. Ds and his whole lanet was garbage to a starving Galactus.

I respect your opinion smile

but it's quite obvious, anyway, Team FTW wink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he didnt,thats ridiculous. Ds and his whole lanet was garbage to a starving Galactus.

Let's first note that this was Some time ago that the story happend. So it's obvious that DS hadn't yet absorbed all the power of those pantheons. Let's also note that DS had been stuck on the source wall YEARS ago. So In effect, his Omega effect has been ebbing ever since he first touched the source wall. Next, the planet itself was kicking big G's ass. So saying it was garbage is laughable.

quanchi112
I respect your opinion smile

but it's quite obvious, anyway, Team FTW wink. The team does win. We can agree on that much. Hey if everyone agreed on every little thing this forum would pretty much suck.

Violent2Dope
I don't respect any of your Goddamned opinions. Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's first note that this was Some time ago that the story happend. So it's obvious that DS hadn't yet absorbed all the power of those pantheons. Let's also note that DS had been stuck on the source wall YEARS ago. So In effect, his Omega effect has been ebbing ever since he first touched the source wall. Next, the planet itself was kicking big G's ass. So saying it was garbage is laughable. Galactus was very very weak. Darkseid along with his whole planet and all his tech should be able to defeat a weak Galactus. But he didnt.
laughing

Violent2Dope
Galactus was very very weak. Darkseid along with his whole planet and all his tech should be able to defeat a weak Galactus. But he didnt.
laughing I agree, DS should be able to stomp any Galactus at any level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I agree, DS should be able to stomp any Galactus at any level. No I mean Darkseid along with his whole planet and access to all his tech should be able to defeat starving weaker than shit Galactus. I guess Galactus even in a weakned state shits all over the new gods. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus was very very weak. Darkseid along with his whole planet and all his tech should be able to defeat a weak Galactus. But he didnt.
laughing

Quan. Let me explain it to you slow. Big G and surfer are thousands of years old. So are the new Gods. ALl we know is that the story happened Along time ago. Who's to say when The NEw Gods Tech was invented and got more advanced. If aliens came to earth 50 years ago, they'd find it much easier to take over than today. Get my drift. Tech evolves over time. Tech evolves at thousands the rate that mankind does. Also, DS would indeed be very weak as well since he hadn't absorbed any power of any pantheons and we dont' know what time frame the story takes place.

Violent2Dope
I agree, the DS of today would solo the Marvel Pantheon.

quanchi112
Quan. Let me explain it to you slow. Big G and surfer are thousands of years old. So are the new Gods. ALl we know is that the story happened Along time ago. Who's to say when The NEw Gods Tech was invented and got more advanced. If aliens came to earth 50 years ago, they'd find it much easier to take over than today. Get my drift. Tech evolves over time. Tech evolves at thousands the rate that mankind does. Also, DS would indeed be very weak as well since he hadn't absorbed any power of any pantheons and we dont' know what time frame the story takes place. All I hear is speculation. Just know that in that particular story the all knowing source told new genesis to hide the world. Meaning theres no way to stop Galactus. smile

Great crossover. The source knew about Big G. and that he is no one to mess with. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
So it doesn't count if you have somthing on-panel, you need now writer statements? confused It was never shown on-panel either...
It would also be speculation that the effect wasn't erasing big g. As far as one can tell, YOu can't see big g in the pic. Only his form. There had to be something to it, for Big G to even acknowlege DS power. It's speculation either way you look at it... all we know is that it wouldn't stop, hurt, or slow down Galactus following that...
Pfft... Galactus has done almost the exact same thing to Reed Richards...
no expression

Says you,well Galactus fukced up and Tyrant capitalized thats all we have to go on.

By the way Im jealous of your signature. Its ****ing awesome. Galactus pretty much states it himself... I believe.

However, I don't feel like looking for it... at the moment.

Thanks though. smile

Inhuman
Quan. Let me explain it to you slow. Big G and surfer are thousands of years old. So are the new Gods. ALl we know is that the story happened Along time ago. Who's to say when The NEw Gods Tech was invented and got more advanced. If aliens came to earth 50 years ago, they'd find it much easier to take over than today. Get my drift. Tech evolves over time. Tech evolves at thousands the rate that mankind does. Also, DS would indeed be very weak as well since he hadn't absorbed any power of any pantheons and we dont' know what time frame the story takes place.

The theories you come up with to try to save your fav characters rep are stupendoushmm180

nvrbeenwthagirl
All I hear is speculation. Just know that in that particular story the all knowing source told new genesis to hide the world. Meaning theres no way to stop Galactus. smile

Great crossover. The source knew about Big G. and that he is no one to mess with. wink

The source also knew that The new Gods tech hadn't evolved enough to do anything against big G. I guess the writers make the stories so that the simpletons can see the obvious, and those who read with greater understanding can read with in conext of the history of the characters. Everyone is happy. You keep your view and I'll keep mine.

quanchi112
It was never shown on-panel either...
It's speculation either way you look at it... all we know is that it wouldn't stop, hurt, or slow down Galactus following that...
Pfft... Galactus has done almost the exact same thing to Reed Richards...
no expression

Galactus pretty much states it himself... I believe.

However, I don't feel like looking for it... at the moment.

Thanks though. smile Well I have read it and posted the scans myself. Havent looked at it for a while though but dont think you are right here. But who knows. If i wasnt in such a lazy mood Id get out my silver surfer disk and look it up myself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The theories you come up with to try to save your fav characters rep are stupendoushmm180
Theory? It's fact. The new god's tech has been shown to get better over time. And even then, If metron where helping, They could have gottent the better of Big G. Everything else is true as well. DS hadn't gotten any upgrades before that fight. And may well had been depowered by then since the very first time he hit the source wall.

quanchi112
The theories you come up with to try to save your fav characters rep are stupendoushmm180 Cosigned.

Violent2Dope
It made sense to me! big grin

quanchi112
The source also knew that The new Gods tech hadn't evolved enough to do anything against big G. I guess the writers make the stories so that the simpletons can see the obvious, and those who read with greater understanding can read with in conext of the history of the characters. Everyone is happy. You keep your view and I'll keep mine. I love how you twist things all around. Anyways Big G starving is >>>all new gods according to that story.

Well fed Big G wow, look out new gods. Oh wait they are already dying now as we speak and they cant do a thing about it.

laughing

All that tech and they are helpless. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
I love how you twist things all around. Anyways Big G starving is >>>all new gods according to that story.

Well fed Big G wow, look out new gods. Oh wait they are already dying now as we speak and they cant do a thing about it.

laughing

All that tech and they are helpless. laughing

Thanos with all that power and he gets pwned with a knife.

Inhuman
Thanos with all that power and he gets pwned with a knife.

stairs, thugs, batman

quanchi112
Thanos with all that power and he gets pwned with a knife. Yeah but Thanos was killed becuz of a random event. The new gods know whats coming and cant stop it. Thanos was killed with his back turned while new gods are shitting their pants everywhere.

Hell the ale didnt even work. Guess the ale wasnt as powerful as you claimed either. laughing

Loving what Starlin is doing.

quanchi112
stairs, thugs, batman Poor Ds and all right before he dies.

Violent2Dope
stairs, thugs, batman Grass, NYPD, Bone Claws.

Mr. Slippyfist
Grass, NYPD, Bone Claws. Non canon... that goes triple as well. smile

quanchi112
Grass, NYPD, Bone Claws. Seriously have you read a comic with Thanos in it?

Violent2Dope
Not many to be honest, never really cared for Thanos truthfully. He was beaten by SG tho. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Not many to be honest, never really cared for Thanos truthfully. He was beaten by SG tho. smile Not a bad feat at all...

Violent2Dope
Not a bad feat at all... Nope, Transcendants losing to Low Metas is perfectly understandable. smile

quanchi112
Not many to be honest, never really cared for Thanos truthfully. He was beaten by SG tho. smile That was some assholes writers attempt to poke fun at Starlins retcons. Anyways if you do take it seriously Sg hasnt lost. So what shame is there in losing to someone who has never lost.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was some assholes writers attempt to poke fun at Starlins retcons. Anyways if you do take it seriously Sg hasnt lost. So what shame is there in losing to someone who has never lost.

Sg also hasn't beaten anyone OVER thanos. So until further notice, Thanos is the cap. Also please note that Batgod could beat Thanos if it were a superman batman comic.

quanchi112
Sg also hasn't beaten anyone OVER thanos. So until further notice, Thanos is the cap. Also please note that Batgod could beat Thanos if it were a superman batman comic. No Thanos is held in much higher regard than Darkseid. Come on man he fell down some steps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Thanos is held in much higher regard than Darkseid. Come on man he fell down some steps.

Thanos slipped on Grass. DS is going to get killed by an uber powerful abstract like being. Thanos got killed by a knife.

Mr. Slippyfist
Nope, Transcendants losing to Low Metas is perfectly understandable. smile When did she ever have a cap on her?

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos slipped on Grass. DS is going to get killed by an uber powerful abstract like being. Thanos got killed by a knife. Non canon. Sure. Never happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Non canon. Sure. Never happened.

Actually it is canon. Sure, and yes, Thanos was killed by a knife. Whether drax could get thru his shields has no bearing on how strong the knife would be going thru his chest. Or the fact that THanos got killed by ****ing Drax.

quanchi112
Thanos slipped on Grass. DS is going to get killed by an uber powerful abstract like being. Thanos got killed by a knife. Noncanon. He didnt get killed by a knife he got killed by a fist. I mean read the comic before you talk about it like you know it.

Violent2Dope
Isn't Drax Thanos' Kryptonite?

quanchi112
Actually it is canon. Sure, and yes, Thanos was killed by a knife. Whether drax could get thru his shields has no bearing on how strong the knife would be going thru his chest. Or the fact that THanos got killed by ****ing Drax. Drax was made to kill him. He cheapshotted him to boot. He didnt use a knife. Read the comics you talk about for the your sake if anyone.

TricksterPriest
The scans of Tyrant 'beating' Galactus are in his respect thread. Galactus ****ed up by trying to use his tech to beat Tyrant. That's pretty much it. It's like having Henshaw at your mercy, and then using some tech to try to kill him. He set himself up to get ****ed.

Galactus isn't stupid. He's not gonna make the same mistake twice.

Also, the Hunger was piss-poor writing. But Nvr is right about one thing. If it was canon, then we'd be hard-pressed to figure out when it happened. It could have been in the past. BUT! It's not canon, so moot point.

Galactus remembers not to bring his ship with him, or he just calls down the UN. Either way, he wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Actually it is canon. Sure, and yes, Thanos was killed by a knife. Whether drax could get thru his shields has no bearing on how strong the knife would be going thru his chest. Or the fact that THanos got killed by ****ing Drax. Based on? It was written by two companies.
Sure, and Yes.
Never happened. He got killed by Drax's hand... not a knife.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Noncanon. He didnt get killed by a knife he got killed by a fist. I mean read the comic before you talk about it like you know it.

Being killed by a fist is worse than a knife. And the comic is canon. It isn't a what if.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The scans of Tyrant 'beating' Galactus are in his respect thread. Galactus ****ed up by trying to use his tech to beat Tyrant. That's pretty much it. It's like having Henshaw at your mercy, and then using some tech to try to kill him. He set himself up to get ****ed.

Galactus isn't stupid. He's not gonna make the same mistake twice.

Also, the Hunger was piss-poor writing. But Nvr is right about one thing. If it was canon, then we'd be hard-pressed to figure out when it happened. It could have been in the past. BUT! It's not canon, so moot point.

Galactus remembers not to bring his ship with him, or he just calls down the UN. Either way, he wins. If he blast Tyrant he powers him up. Thanos can blast him a few football fields. Darkseid has some power at his disposal as well. These three are capable of taking him out and they would.

Mr. Slippyfist
Being killed by a fist is worse than a knife. And the comic is canon. It isn't a what if. What the f**k?

Neither are crossovers... are they canon?

quanchi112
Being killed by a fist is worse than a knife. And the comic is canon. It isn't a what if. No it isnt. I dont care whats worse but I am tired of you saying its a knife. Either way he had to cheapshot Thanos to kill him. I can live with that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Based on? It was written by two companies.
Sure, and Yes.
Never happened. He got killed by Drax's hand... not a knife.

Um no, it wasn't written by two companies. IT was published by marvel and sponsored by marvel and the other company. It's canon.

quanchi112
What the f**k?

Neither are crossovers... are they canon? I want that sig...if you tire of it send it this way please. I know you change your sig around a lot. That is the perfect sig for quan.

Mr. Slippyfist
Um no, it wasn't written by two companies. IT was published by marvel and sponsored by marvel and the other company. It's canon. With characters from the Electric Company in the comics...

Mr. Slippyfist
I want that sig...if you tire of it send it this way please. I know you change your sig around a lot. That is the perfect sig for quan. I'm not changing it... but I wouldn't be against you using it as well. smile

quanchi112
Um no, it wasn't written by two companies. IT was published by marvel and sponsored by marvel and the other company. It's canon. Noncanon. Not mentioned in his bio or anything. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
With characters from the Electric Company in the comics...

And your point? There have been comics with howard the duck, star trek beings, real life people such as kirby and Mike carlin. Doesn't make them non canon.

Mr. Slippyfist
And your point? There have been comics with howard the duck, star trek beings, real life people such as kirby and Mike carlin. Doesn't make them non canon. Howard the Duck = Marvel
Star Trek beings = non canon
Real life people means nothing... as they are the writers

Really, I don't see your point. erm

Unless a crossover, or crossover series is said why it's canon to Marvel/DC/whatever, then it's non-canon. Simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Howard the Duck = Marvel
Star Trek beings = non canon
Real life people means nothing... as they are the writers

Really, I don't see your point. erm

Unless a crossover, or crossover series is said why it's canon to Marvel/DC/whatever, then it's non-canon. Simple.

IT wasn't a cross over. The electric company is NOt a comic company and license thier characters to anyone they choose. Period.

Mr. Slippyfist
IT wasn't a cross over. The electric company is NOt a comic company and license thier characters to anyone they choose. Period. And neither is Star Trek...
However, Electric Company does have comic characters... that are in the stories. Plus, they are also a book for kids 5-7 years old.

Also, no story to my knowledge, or anything has ever said that the series is canon. smile
If you can find one, then, and only then, will I believe you. Otherwise, it's just another crossover. erm

Also, Spidey Super Stories is based off of a live action skit (s).

Inhuman
The hostess comics were funny

Mr. Slippyfist
The hostess comics were funny Those were grand.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And neither is Star Trek...
However, Electric Company does have comic characters... that are in the stories. Plus, they are also a book for kids 5-7 years old.

Also, no story to my knowledge, or anything has ever said that the series is canon. smile
If you can find one, then, and only then, will I believe you. Otherwise, it's just another crossover. erm

Also, Spidey Super Stories is based off of a live action skit (s).

So a story has to be mentioned else where to be canon? I don't remember the Donna troy one shot mentioned anywhere else.

Inhuman
Those were grand.

http://i1.tinypic.com/6terii8.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/8eazn77.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
So a story has to be mentioned else where to be canon? I don't remember the Donna troy one shot mentioned anywhere else. Except Spidey Super Stories is not only for ages 6-10... it is essentially a big crossover series... and it's based off a live action show...

Now, your proof of it being canon, please?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except Spidey Super Stories is not only for ages 6-10... it is essentially a big crossover series... and it's based off a live action show...

Now, your proof of it being canon, please?

It's canon unless other wise proven that it is not> it's not the other way around. YOu prove that it's not. All you give is speculatory judgement at best. And while I see your point, unless it's proven IT Wasn't canon, then it is. And for the record, all comics were for kids when they first came out. they got more advanced as the audience aged.

Mr. Slippyfist
It's canon unless other wise proven that it is not> it's not the other way around. YOu prove that it's not. All you give is speculatory judgement at best. And while I see your point, unless it's proven IT Wasn't canon, then it is. And for the record, all comics were for kids when they first came out. they got more advanced as the audience aged. All crossovers are non-canon unless they are proven it's not.
And, being based off a live action show is essentially = to being based off a cartoon.
Ages 6-10 also would mean it doesn't apply to anyone higher to that... and means that not everyone is meant to read it. Are you older than 10?

Again... proof please?

EDIT: Is that why comics were in Newspapers?

nvrbeenwthagirl
All crossovers are non-canon unless they are proven it's not.
And, being based off a live action show is essentially = to being based off a cartoon.
Ages 6-10 also would mean it doesn't apply to anyone higher to that... and means that not everyone is meant to read it. Are you older than 10?

Again... proof please?

EDIT: Is that why comics were in Newspapers?

YOu obviously haven't done your homework on comics. IT's a well known fact that reader ship of comics has aged, and that the readers of yester year are the readers of today. Which is why some silly feats in silver age and PC age dont' go over well. Now as for the book being a cross over, It isn't. Pulling characters from another show does not denote it being a cross over. Unless BOTH companies publish said comic. It's published SOLELY by marvel.

Inhuman
YOu obviously haven't done your homework on comics. IT's a well known fact that reader ship of comics has aged, and that the readers of yester year are the readers of today. Which is why some silly feats in silver age and PC age dont' go over well. Now as for the book being a cross over, It isn't. Pulling characters from another show does not denote it being a cross over. Unless BOTH companies publish said comic. It's published SOLELY by marvel.

So in "yesteryear" no one over the age of 10 or so read comics? erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
So in "yesteryear" no one over the age of 10 or so read comics? erm

IF that is what you got out of that then you should take comprehension. We are talking about what was INTENDED. Who the comics where aimed at. As was the original point of Bran who said that the comic was aimed at readers 6-10. Obviously people older read it as well.

King Kandy
Crossovers are non-canon... Unless both companies acknowledge them as being canon they are not. Which means that the only canon crossover is JLAvengers. Electric company and Marvel never confirmed it as being canon.

And btw, even if it WAS canon it wouldn't be allowed since it's blatent PIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Crossovers are non-canon... Unless both companies acknowledge them as being canon they are not. Which means that the only canon crossover is JLAvengers. Electric company and Marvel never confirmed it as being canon.

And btw, even if it WAS canon it wouldn't be allowed since it's blatent PIS.

Except the electric company didn't publish said cross over. So they have no rights to it at all. marvel owns the property wholey. Once the electric comany lic. out thier characters, they gave marvel free reign. Thus the book isn't a cross over. And The book may be PIS, but it's canon. It's PIS that DS ever got beaten by Superman that one time, but hey, it's canon.

Violent2Dope
And btw, even if it WAS canon it wouldn't be allowed since it's blatent PIS. And Batman making DS bleed isn't?

King Kandy
Except the electric company didn't publish said cross over. So they have no rights to it at all. marvel owns the property wholey. Once the electric comany lic. out thier characters, they gave marvel free reign. Thus the book isn't a cross over. And The book may be PIS, but it's canon. It's PIS that DS ever got beaten by Superman that one time, but hey, it's canon.
So if Marvel publishes a comic staring Superman, it isn't a crossover? As long as DC doesn't publish one of their own?

I don't buy that for a second. It's a crossover if it uses characters from two different companies. IE DC/Marvel or Marvel/Electric Company.

Also the reason DS's low showings aren't considered PIS is because they happen on a regular basis. on the other hand you only have ONE superl low showing for Thanos. One isn't enough, it's PIS.

King Kandy
And Batman making DS bleed isn't?
Well DS has shit like that happen to him on a regular basis. Thanos doesn't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So if Marvel publishes a comic staring Superman, it isn't a crossover? As long as DC doesn't publish one of their own?

I don't buy that for a second. It's a crossover if it uses characters from two different companies. IE DC/Marvel or Marvel/Electric Company.

Also the reason DS's low showings aren't considered PIS is because they happen on a regular basis. on the other hand you only have ONE superl low showing for Thanos. One isn't enough, it's PIS.

IT would be dumb as **** not to consider Batman making DS bleed as PIS. Period. DS only has one low showing against Superman. As for Batman making DS bleed, I guess you missed the staff blasting DS first? Or Batman having some wierd New God tech allowing him to actually touch the staff of highfather. Also, The electric company is NOT a comic book company. They are free to lease out thier chracters to whom they please. If Superman is leased to marvel, It wouldn't be a cross over if Superman was goign to be in marvel. ANd that was actually planned after all access. for the companies to swap characters and have it be canon.

Inhuman
DS only has one low showing against Superman.

What about when he ran away from supes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well DS has shit like that happen to him on a regular basis. Thanos doesn't.
Thanos was made to bleed by a black hole and gamora. How many times has DS been made to bleed? Maybe three times? How many multiversal beings has Thanos made howl out in pain? DS has three to his credit. SO that wouldn't be PIS I guess.

Edit. Thanos was also made to bleed to death by Drax.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What about when he ran away from supes?

When was this? Do you mean when he ran becuz the planet was being stuck in the source wall? Is that what you are talking about? The entire story is PIS becuz DS at any time could have used the ALE.

Utrigita
Galactus ftw

starlock
Team for the win

Its ok for feats to show rachel/phoenix under her own power(none of the scans show phoenix voluntarily) get into galactus's machine and well we have seen all the scans, and its ok for galactus threads to keep saying" is not the nullifier a part of him? cant he use it?) but if someone exploits his machines then its ...."no thats not good" proper perspective"

BobbyD
Yo fellas, as the threadmaker can I ask that we stick to examples of how one side would beat the other or vice versa and the probability of that happening! mad

Thank you.

..now that I've got all your attention. big grin

Utrigita
BobbyD is this full powered Tyrant???

BobbyD
Originally posted by Utrigita
BobbyD is this full powered Tyrant???

Good question. I reluctantly say no, because if so they have a decided advantage. If not, it gets interesting. But, you can always say your outcome for him w/ or w/o full strength?

smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by BobbyD
Good question. I reluctantly say no, because if so they have a decided advantage. If not, it gets interesting. But, you can always say your outcome for him w/ or w/o full strength?

smile

Cool

Now IMO Tyrant at full strength the Team.

Depowered Tyrant will IMO go down rather easy against Galactus as will Thanos, the only real opponent left is PC Darkseid and from what I know about him (and it isn't a lot) I would give Galactus a small win.

Bouboumaster
Galactus use Darkseid as a club to beat down Thanos and DP Tyrant.

Tenebrous
Can't just use one showing (Galactus vs. DP Tyrant) and ignore the other showing (Galactus vs. FP Tyrant).

Galactus' machines used against him was a situational case...we've already seen what happens to Tyrant when he battles Galactus in a straight up fight...and that Tyrant is vastly more powerful than the one that used Galactus' machines against him. We could say, based on on-panel feats, that DP Tyrant has the edge vs. Galactus in this fight if the OP mentions that G has his machines with him.

Otherwise the point is moot as FP Tyrant>>>>>>>DP Tyrant, and Galactus already defeated FP Tyrant without any machines whatsoever.

Thanos is a non-issue as he has stated many times that his personal power is impotent against Big G.

It really depends on how much time the other two can buy for DS. This really becomes G vs. DS after a short period of time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Can't just use one showing (Galactus vs. DP Tyrant) and ignore the other showing (Galactus vs. FP Tyrant).

Galactus' machines used against him was a situational case...we've already seen what happens to Tyrant when he battles Galactus in a straight up fight...and that Tyrant is vastly more powerful than the one that used Galactus' machines against him. We could say, based on on-panel feats, that DP Tyrant has the edge vs. Galactus in this fight if the OP mentions that G has his machines with him.

Otherwise the point is moot as FP Tyrant>>>>>>>DP Tyrant, and Galactus already defeated FP Tyrant without any machines whatsoever.

Thanos is a non-issue as he has stated many times that his personal power is impotent against Big G.

It really depends on how much time the other two can buy for DS. This really becomes G vs. DS after a short period of time.

Or Darkseid blast his omega effect thru Tyrant and tyrant sends out some kind of Anti Power cosmic blast against Big G.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.