so i was all on msn and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
barka cum online and my net crashed and liek every baby in the tri-state area cames retarded on acccunt of himz failzorz and liek i not caring wat he tinks even though he tinks i du then i get da failcope spect and i was all i iz teh winnar.

failcope spect much?

Outbound
so i herd u liek mudkipzhaermm

Reverend Axel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/1199304735706.jpg

Barker
hei lolz this pic looks like barker haermm lemme in anti brkr club pls

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Barker

lulz.

Reverend Axel
ths pic iz barka 2 he mut lyk da melonz

Outbound

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1802/tinman50minzornsf0.jpg

Röland
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/698/reactionguyschingirlwv1.jpg

Kram3r

Reverend Axel
I'm wondering how Gibbons got stuck in that well. mmm

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r
crylaugh

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/reactionguys-cowabunga.jpg

AOR

Rogue Jedi

JacopeX
barka cum online and my net crashed and liek every baby in the tri-state area cames retarded on acccunt of himz failzorz and liek i not caring wat he tinks even though he tinks i du then i get da failcope spect and i was all i iz teh winnar.

failcope spect much? You're not funny, and I think everyone's IQ has just plummeted just reading that.

Nod
Originally posted by JacopeX
You're not funny, and I think everyone's IQ has just plummeted just reading that. And yet everyones is still higher than yours. smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Nod
And yet everyones is still higher than yours. smile That was good comeback?

Passione
Originally posted by Nod
And yet everyones is still higher than yours. smile

I don't think it's polite to attack someone if they havent done anything to you.

Jacope is a nice guy! Your a nice guy! So please don't turn yourself into somebody who mocks people just to get kicks from other people.

Nod
That was good comeback?

shifty

JacopeX
Thank you for straightening that out.

I really don't like throwing insults at those who have started it because it makes look more of a bad guy. Sometimes, I just want them to stop. erm

Passione

I really don't like throwing insults at those who have started it because it makes look more of a bad guy. Sometimes, I just want them to stop. erm

You know that by giving them attention in any shape of form means that they are getting to you. I should know I was just like you.

Just ingore them. Don't let them get to you. Because the jokes will stop being funny and they will just look like a bunch of losers.

Dont lower yourself to their level just raise above them and enjoy KMC.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Passione
And when you have a man who is nearly 40 laughing at everything and anyone on the forum. It just makes you realise who the jokers are on this forum.

Nod

I really don't like throwing insults at those who have started it because it makes look more of a bad guy. Sometimes, I just want them to stop. erm Stop failing and consider people stopped.

I assume. smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Passione
You know that by giving them attention in any shape of form means that they are getting to you. I should know I was just like you.

Just ingore them. Don't let them get to you. Because the jokes will stop being funny and they will just look like a bunch of losers.

Dont lower yourself to their level just raise above them and enjoy KMC. Alright. smile

Rogue Jedi
And when you have a man who is nearly 40 laughing at everything and anyone on the forum. It just makes you realise who the jokers are on this forum. I was laughing at this:
Originally posted by Reverend Axel

and this:

hei lolz this pic looks like barker haermm lemme in anti brkr club pls crylaugh

Passione
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was laughing at this:

and this:

crylaugh

Wow then maybe you should quote what you were laughing at and not under a random person. I am pretty sure from your example above that you know how to quote.

Rogue Jedi
Wow then maybe you should quote what you were laughing at and not under a random person. I am pretty sure from your example above that you know how to quote. Wow then maybe you should ASK who I was laughing at instead of jumping to conclusions.

Kram3r

But you like giving "props" to people who insults a guy who hadn't even entered a thread? Yeah, the logic works wonders. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
You're not funny, and I think everyone's IQ has just plummeted just reading that. um....lets go with no. no

Outbound
I don't think it's polite to attack someone if they havent done anything to you.

Jacope is a nice guy! Your a nice guy! So please don't turn yourself into somebody who mocks people just to get kicks from other people.

But its alright if Jacope jumps in and posts his bullshit?

And:

And when you have a man who is nearly 40 laughing at everything and anyone on the forum. It just makes you realise who the jokers are on this forum.

Who gives a shit, stop being so uptight about what other people post.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Outbound
But its alright if Jacope jumps in and posts his bullshit?

And:

Who gives a shit, stop being so uptight about what other people post. this seems to be the new trend, being overly critical of others here and HOW they post. It makes me laugh. wanker

JacopeX
But you like giving "props" to people who insults a guy who hadn't even entered a thread? Yeah, the logic works wonders. roll eyes (sarcastic) No, those that insult me daily don't deserve respect from me. Unless if I get a formal apology. ("I'm Sorry"wink.

Of course, you all refuse to say that So I will just ignore your insults.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
um....lets go with no. no laughing

Reverend Axel
O NOEZ JACOPE IZ HER LETZ RUN N HYDE

JacopeX
O NOEZ JACOPE IZ HER LETZ RUN N HYDE You can run, but you can't hide! evil face

Nod
oH Noez

*hIDes*

Nod
No, those that insult me daily don't deserve respect from me. Unless if I get a formal apology. ("I'm Sorry"wink.

Of course, you all refuse to say that So I will just ignore your insults. People don't like you enough to apologize.

Reverend Axel
You can run, but you can't hide! evil face ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Nod
People don't like you enough to apologize. Then I can care less about apologizing to anyone.

Reverend Axel
Then I can care less about apologizing to anyone. No no no. You "Couldn't Care less".

Nod
Then I can care less about apologizing to anyone. No one cares enough about you to want you to apologize. happywank

Reverend Axel
No no no. You "Couldn't Care less".

JacopeX
Originally posted by Nod
No one cares enough about you to want you to apologize. happywank OK....Please go masturbate somewhere else besides in front of me. I find that pretty abnormal. ermm

Nod
OK....Please go masturbate somewhere else besides in front of me. I find that pretty abnormal. ermm

But I'm doing something nice for you.

Everyone needs love. love0053

JacopeX
Originally posted by Nod
But I'm doing something nice for you.

Everyone needs love. nanner****1 I think you find it entertaining (Weirdo). But I don't.

But thanks for trying.....I guess. no expression

Nod
I think you find it entertaining (Weirdo). But I don't.

But thanks for trying.....I guess. no expression angryfist

Reverend Axel
I LOL'D

Kram3r
No, those that insult me daily don't deserve respect from me. Unless if I get a formal apology. ("I'm Sorry"wink.

Of course, you all refuse to say that So I will just ignore your insults.

What the ****? Way to avoid what I said. You say "I don't insult people who start to insult me because I look like the bad guy" yet when Barker is insulted (very lamely, mind you) FOR NO REASON in WC thread you praise TRH and give him "respect". All I'm saying is your logic flimsy, but what else is new?

Sol Valentine

failcope spect much?

Write a book about Barker.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Write a book about Barker.

Only if you STFU and never talk to me again. mmm

Sol Valentine
herbcrymmmherbcrymmmherbcrymmmherbcrymmm

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
herbcrymmmherbcrymmmherbcrymmmherbcrymmm I'd say to just stop talking alltogehter.

Sol Valentine
Nah.

Reverend Axel
Its just, like, my opinon, man.

Röland
I LOL'D

haermm

Axel is that your girlfriend(s)?

Reverend Axel

Röland
Sweet ass, eh? haermm

She's got everything. I envy you. haermm

Reverend Axel

Röland
Very fertile, too. Unlike Kelly. haermm

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/thenilold.jpg

Reverend Axel
haermm

Röland
haermm

Have sum cute puppy dog while you wait.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/reactionguys-dog.jpg

Reverend Axel

Nod

Röland
That was indeed cute. haermm

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/reactionguys-beautyandthebeast.jpg

Reverend Axel
haermm WUT

Sol Valentine
Its just, like, my opinon, man.

Huh?

Röland
haermm WUT

srug

Oh and EFG is cooler than Jacope. So how dare you say EFG and Jacope in the same sentence?

Reverend Axel

Röland
Jacope epic fails, though. I guess Failcope will just have to do. srug

mmm

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/wutsrslywut.jpg

Reverend Axel

Wålshy
laughing

more!

Röland

Röland
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/reactionguys-baby.jpg

Sol Valentine

Wålshy
laughing

JacopeX
What the ****? Way to avoid what I said. You say "I don't insult people who start to insult me because I look like the bad guy" yet when Barker is insulted (very lamely, mind you) FOR NO REASON in WC thread you praise TRH and give him "respect". All I'm saying is your logic flimsy, but what else is new? Quit making yourself look like the innocent one. You are just a guilty as everyone else.

I'm also done with you. Whatever future insult you want to make, I will ignore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.