Ares (DC) vs Ares (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
who wins?

No reality warping for DC

quanchi112
Ares from dc..easily.

guy222
dc ares

Darth Macabre
DC Ares versus Marvel Ares? no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
DC Ares versus Marvel Ares? no expression Your avatar reminds me of those evil animals on south park.

Barbarian Shams
Lol the evil Woodland Critters from Woodland Critter Christmas get a mention in here?? That's a first I've seen anyone talk about them anywhere on the forum. Anyhow, DC Ares kills Marvel Ares with no effort.

K3VIL
Marvel's Ares is a joke, one of the worst portrayal of a mythological diety ever.And writers of the New Avengers wanted us to believe he could beat Thor or be his replacement.Hulk owned him so bad he looked like a street level guy.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Your avatar reminds me of those evil animals on south park.

It appears on Google when you search for "Merry Christmas"

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=merry+christmas&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

nimbus006
Originally posted by K3VIL
Marvel's Ares is a joke, one of the worst portrayal of a mythological diety ever.And writers of the New Avengers wanted us to believe he could beat Thor or be his replacement.Hulk owned him so bad he looked like a street level guy.

I dont think he was meant to be Thor's replacement in Marvel. First off, you can't replace the Mighty Thor with just any old god. Secondly, he was created way before Thor died. Now, if your referring to being his replacement within in the Avengers, that role belongs to Sentry.

Everyone who faced Hulk in WWH was "getting owned so bad they looked like street level guys". Cut him some slack, Ares is a cool mid-level character who will probably show his metal very soon.

grey fox
Originally posted by nimbus006
I dont think he was meant to be Thor's replacement in Marvel. First off, you can't replace the Mighty Thor with just any old god. Secondly, he was created way before Thor died. Now, if your referring to being his replacement within in the Avengers, that role belongs to Sentry.

Everyone who faced Hulk in WWH was "getting owned so bad they looked like street level guys". Cut him some slack, Ares is a cool mid-level character who will probably show his metal very soon.

"We Need a Thor and a Wolverine"

"I know just the guy...."

Now don't quotE me, but that is pretty much the gist that MA #1 gives.

iceman24567
Originally posted by grey fox
"We Need a Thor and a Wolverine"

"I know just the guy...."

Now don't quotE me, but that is pretty much the gist that MA #1 gives. This is still horrible spite.

llagrok
Even if you add Thor, WWH and The New Avengers it will still be spite..

SpiderGauntlet
Marvel Ares and his shitty hair sucks.

Using Guns is also retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.